Project: Night Bird Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Cora walks around the building that had been broken into. She notices all the cameras that monitor the building had been blackened out. She figures someone used a paintball to take them out. She spots the casing of the paintball they used.

Cora picks it up with gloved hands and put it in an evidence bag Captain Burns gave her. She walks around the building looking for more paintball casings. Once she was done walking around the building and stops at the entrance to the place. Mrs. Blake and Captain Burns didn’t mind her helping, but she wasn’t permitted inside the building that had been accessed.

According to what they could tell her. A lot of advance aviation equipment and experimental weapons had been stored in that building. They were going to have to go through their inventory and check what had been taken.

While she stood outside, waiting for Burns and Blake, she pulls the pictures she found at the crime scene out and look at them. The one that looked like a parking lot for airplanes puzzled her. Cora walks up to the guard, guarding the entrance to the building she wasn’t permitted in and holds up the picture she held “can you tell me what this is?”

Allen looks at the picture and tries to remember where he had seen that image before. He couldn’t recall where he has seen it before.

“Let me see it, Mrs. Black.” Harold reaches his hand out for it.

Cora hands him the picture.

Harold accepts it and looks at the picture. After a few minutes of staring at it, “this is Davis–Monthan Air Force Base.”

Cora looks at Harold with a puzzled look. She has never, ever heard of the place.

“In English, please?”

“It’s where the military store all their out of date or excess aircraft at.” Sam comes walking out of the building.

“Ah, well, the same people who hit here, might have hit this place as well.”

Harold hands the picture to Sammy. Sammy accepts it and looks over it. She has been to the aircraft graveyard a few times to get parts for some for the projects they worked on at Aerotech.

“Where did you find this picture?” Sammy looks at Cora.

“The same place I found your dead engineer. Do you think that place has something to do with your missing equipment?”

“That depends what they took from this place. We need to get in contact with them and check it out.” Sammy figures most of the equipment and some of their experimental weapons that were missing. If they knew what they were doing could be mounted on some of the aircraft from the graveyard. The thing is, who stole their equipment and why?

“Where’s this graveyard located?” Cora figures she needed to go there and investigate as well.

“Tucson, Arizona.”

“Do you mind if I tag along?” If they did mind, she’ll just wait till night time and go herself.

“You’re welcome to join me.”

“I’m coming along as well.” Captain Burns caught the last part of the conversation.

“That’s fine.”

They head towards the helicopter Samantha and Captain Burns came in. Cora sits and watches as they take off and head towards the aircraft boneyard.

Private Airfield Out in The Desert, Arizona:
Lucy sits on the floor of the shower with her arms wrapped around her legs. The water was hiding the tears coming from her eyes. Every part of her body hurt from the abuse she just received from the new group of guys that had arrived to help her with the helicopter job.

Mr. Wright had given all six guys permission to use her any way they liked, but they couldn’t seriously hurt her. The message she was given before they had their fun with her. She was to be reminded of her place.

Her throat was sore, and her neck was bruised from two of the guys choking her until she blacked out. She slowly stands up and winces as pain flares from between her legs and her ass.

“Hurry up, bitch. You got work out here to do unless you enjoyed what we did to you.” Ted enjoyed choking Lucy and making her pass out.

He has other things he wants to do to her, later when they are done working. Mr. Wright said that once Lucy was done with the work to the helicopters. He and the guys can do whatever they want to her. Once they were done having their way with her. They could either kill her or sell her off to the Taliban or Isis since they were looking for war brides. The one thing he wants back is her artificial arm. It is worth a lot of money and can be traced back to him and his company.

Lucy finishes her shower and when she went to put on her coveralls. They were missing, in its place was a black latex catsuit and seven-inch ballet boots. There was no way she could do her work in those ridiculous shoes.

“Where are my clothes and work boots?” Lucy wasn’t going to wear those clothes.

“You have clothes in there. Either put them on or work in the nude. Either way, you will do what your husband wants you to do.” Ted stretches
out the word husband, so she understands who was making her wear the clothes.

“I’m not going to do either, so go and FUCK yourself!” Lucy wasn’t going to wear those ridiculous clothes.

The next thing she knows, she is on the floor screaming from the shock coming from her artificial arm. Her body was jerking, as she pissed
herself. The pain stops after a few minutes as she lays on the floor panting.

“Now, are you going to be a good slut and do as your told or, do I have to increase the energy coming from your arm?”

“Go FUCK yourself, I’m not doing it.”

She starts jerking again as the electricity was intensify. The screams coming from her was filling the bathroom. It stops after ten minutes.

“How about now, bitch? I can keep this up all day and night. Can you?” Ted was enjoying himself.

“Okay, I’ll wear the damn outfit.” Lucy crawls over towards the outfit and shoes. She noticed they didn’t give her any panties to wear as she
starts putting the catsuit on.

“I thought you would see it my way.” An evil smile appears on his face.

Lucy tries to keep from falling as she comes out wearing the latex catsuit and the ridiculous heel boots. She could barely balance herself on the tiny toe and high heel.

“There’s one more thing missing, that you need.” Ted picks up a six-inch-wide black leather collar and slaps it around her neck.

He tightens the collar so tight, that it makes it difficult for her to breath. He slips a bar down behind her neck and seals the collar shut.

“There, that should make it difficult for you to sass back at anyone. Now get to work, you slut.” He shoves her forward and watches as she falls face-first onto the floor.

Lucy tries several times to get up. It takes her four tries before she was able to get up off the floor. She turns around and gives Ted a dirty look.

“Be nice, or I’ll call the guys over and let them have some fun with you. After all, that suit has zippers in the back to fuck you and let you go to the bathroom.”

Lucy was ready to tell him to fuck himself, but she holds her tongue. She’ll make sure he gets his, along with Mr. Wright as well. She stumbles back to where the helicopters were stored and start working on them.

They were going to regret treating her like they were doing now. She was willing to do the work like she promise, but what they were doing to her now, goes to far.

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Riiiigggghhhhhttttttt!

WillowD's picture

After treating their aircraft mechanic this way, these guys would be stupid to trust any aircraft she worked on.

Why do I get the feeling these guys are this stupid? Snerk.

Stoopid

Granny Lee's picture

You can't fix stupid, even with duct tape. Somehow I expect that their ability to polute the gene pool will be painfully eliminated

May the Peace and Happiness of The Goddess keep and protect you
Granny Lee

Ohhh she'll

Samantha Heart's picture

Get her revenge sooner or latter it will come. She may have a special program installed on some of the newer aircraft that alowes her to control it remotely from where ever she is or just completely disable it & make it crash or just happen to explode on command. These guys WILL get what is coming to them. They WILL pay dearly including Mr. Wright

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Big attitude adjustment

Jamie Lee's picture

Right now there seems to be an air of superiority by those men. And with that misplaced attitude, the belief the have Lucy under control.

However, if they need her to work on the aircraft then they don't know enough to do what she is doing. So if she feeds them a line about this or that being needed, they won't know for sure if things she adds are needed.

And if it's programming, and none of them know beans about programming, then their last breaths might be in the air or just before they try and do something to her. Hopefully.

Others have feelings too.