Summer with Em - Part 30

Printer-friendly version

1842239-health-club-girl-in-a-gym-doing-weight-lifting.jpg

Summer With Em - Chapter 30

By Julie D Cole‘

It didn’t take Frankie long to remove my pyjama trousers even though I feigned resistance. She distracted me with one hand focused on my right breast and pinned me back by kissing me full on.

She had smooth hands with long fingers and her nails were beautifully manicured. They felt amazing as she tickled my nipples so I tried to do the same to her whilst hanging on to my pyjamas. They were soon around my ankles so I kicked them off and then to the floor at the end of the bed.

She then stroked my thigh and moved upwards until she reached my groin causing me to flinch. She cupped my testes and pulled back from kissing me.

‘Kimmie have you ever had any problems down below?’

‘No why? Everything works fine.’

‘Well you don’t seem as well developed as I expected. Not that I’m an expert but Steph was the same sort of size and he was having treatment.’

‘But I’m fine.’

‘But have you ever compared yourself to other boys at school or college.’

‘No I don’t go around ogling other boys, I get changed in private.’

‘I’m not suggesting that you’re gay or anything but you do have a lot of feminine features and maybe you need to do a little research before you go to the doctors.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Well you should be a lot more developed down below by now so something might be causing it and if so you need to understand what’s going on.’

‘But I don’t believe in messing about with nature. I’m sure things are fine. Everything works and I’m not ill or anything.’

‘Well Kimmie I guess if it were me I’d want to know but it’s up to you. Just think about it please.’

‘OK I promise I will but I don’t think I can face being examined and strangers fiddling about with my private parts.’

‘Well women accept that as par for the course. What’s wrong with being as brave as we are?’

‘Yes, but I’m shy and nervous even at the dentists. I don’t like to be closely examined for anything. Will the put a curtain in front of me so I can’t see them?. I don’t even look at myself much, never mind letting anybody else look and then examine me. I might be able to do it if I can’t see the doctor.’

‘Well it might be a nurse at first. Then she’ll discuss with the doctor.’

‘That’s it I can’t let a woman examine me.’

‘Don’t be silly they do examinations all day long. They won’t dive on you.’

‘Will they touch me or fiddle about?’

‘You’ve let me. They’ll just touch and feel around a bit like I’ve just done.’

‘Well that’s different. You’ve been really kind to me and you aren’t a stranger.’

‘I was a few weeks ago.’

‘But I’ve learned to trust you. Anyway you’ve only seen me in the dark and from the back.’

‘Well I can think of a way to solve that problem for a start. It will help you. Why don’t we take a shower together? Then you can see me and I can see you. That’s if you dare of course.’

‘I’m not sure about that.’

‘If you loved me you would do it. It will give me chance to show you how to check out your breast’s that is something most women learn to do at an early age. I’ll be happy to teach you if you like.’

‘But you’re touching them now.’

‘There’s touching and examining. The examination is not sexual it’s just a procedure most women accept as routine to check for lumps that can lead to problems.’

‘I don’t have women’s breasts so why would I need to do that. I don’t think I have lumps. I’m not big enough. They’d stick out wouldn’t they?’

‘You are funny. You have breasts and lots of men can suffer similar problems to women. You’ll be searching for first indications of lumps they don’t stick out. It means pressing like this that doesn’t hurt. You can do it yourself and then you should check regularly. I’m sure that your doctor will show you and it will confirm what I say. ’

‘Well you are treating me as if I’m a girl. I suppose we can shower but can I go in first and then you join me after a minute or so. Promise you’ll look the other way whilst I go to the bathroom.’

‘OK if it helps.’

Frankie turned away and covered her head with a pillow that made me smile. I crept into the bathroom and ran the shower. With luck the mirrors would steam up and I could face the wall whilst she joined me.’

The water was nice and I applied soap washing away the previous nights evidence of excitement. I focused on my pubic area to make as much lather as I could. Then Frankie stepped in and the water washed them away as I stepped aside to make room. She turned me around so not to embarrass me and offered to soap my back.’

‘See I’m not going to bite. You have a beautiful back and a cute little bum. So cute I could just bite it. Pity that you can’t see the view. You have a perfect feminine shape.’

I didn’t know whether to accept it as a complement or feel insulted. I’d have to look using Em’s full length mirror the first chance possible.

Frankie put her arms around me and pulled me close to her so we could kiss. The warm water was now running over our heads and down our faces and Frankie turned me to face her and pressed me further into her arms so our breasts touched.’

I resisted at first but then I had no choice but to respond by raising myself slightly onto my toes so that I could press my lips firmly against hers. Now I didn’t want our kissing to stop but it wasn’t easy to breathe so Frankie turned off the shower. We stayed like that for several minutes, each of us taking it in turns to lead before she finally released me and smiled. ‘Getting better.’

‘Thanks I’ve had a good teacher.’

She reached for the towels and wrapped one around me before drying her hair with the other. She didn’t appear to have any inhibitions about standing naked in front of me to dry her hair. I couldn’t help but admire her body nicely shaped and pink as a result of the warm water. She had the most beautiful firm bust and her nipples were much the same size as my own. I envied the toned stomach and arms. As much as I’d tried with press ups and sit up exercises in my youth I had never been able to improve my physique. Frankie looked as if she worked out.

Her skin was smooth and soft despite the toning and I realized mine was just as smooth and hairless. I was often the subject of ridicule since boys said that I had the body of a young teenager compared to them. Not that I ever stared much but I was given no choice. Some guys paraded around the changing rooms fully nude showing everything. Especially those who seemed to boast that they were hung like stallions. It was more discreet at the health and fitness center but still embarrassing.

‘Did they ever try anything with you?’

‘No luckily not. I had always been conscious that my body was not developing at the same rate as others. When I looked on Google it just seemed that puberty was late.’

‘Well there’s late and late so best you get checked out. You don’t have much hair. Do you shave at all?’

‘No I’ve never had much hair growth except for my head and I don’t need to shave. I suppose that the hair did grow quickly in my pubic area but as you’ve found ot it’s soft and curly. Long enough I suppose to hide my package. I was dragged to the floor once and beaten by a gang of boys who then threatened to shave me to expose what I had.’

‘Did they?’

‘No a teacher arrived and stopped them.’

‘After that they spread rumors that they’d cut it off.’

‘How sad. It must have been hurtful.’

‘Yes but not as much as if they had cut it. My only option was to hide or change alone and avoid the risk of bullying as much as possible. School years were really horrible and if I complained to teachers I’d be stopped and beaten up on the way home. When dad was at home he just wanted me to go for boxing lessons to toughen me up.’

‘So didn’t your parents go to school to report these lads?’

‘No point it would have made things worse.’

As I said that my phone started to vibrate on the bedside table and I reached for it. I could see mums image on the screen and her number that made me reluctant to answer. Frankie insisted I talk to her and she would give me privacy by going back to her room.
Mum was pleased that I answered but she wanted to do a video call and asked where I was. I couldn’t let her see me like this or the surroundings as she’d just ask lots of questions. I said I was at Frankies mums place and told her we’d brought her home and stayed with her since it was my day off. I used the excuse that the wi-fi signal was too weak for a video call. She believed me.

Then she surprised me by saying that her boss had agreed to her taking vacation at short notice so she would take a train early afternoon and arrive in Manchester around 6-30pm provided she made the connection in London.

‘Does Em know?’

‘Yes I sent a message on WhatsApp and she said it was OK. I can bunk up with her tonight and she said you’d offered to stay with a friend not far away.’

‘Yes Frankie offered. It’s her mum we are looking after.’

‘Oh a girlfriend then? I hope it’s serious.’

‘She’s a friend of Em and Bec’s. I’ve got to know her quite well. But it’s not serious.’

‘Oh what a pity. Will I get to meet her whilst I’m up there?’

‘Probably since she is the one that offered me a room.’

‘So I can’t wait to see you I’ve missed you so much.’

‘Well I can’t wait to see you also. How will you get to Em’s is she meeting you?’
‘Yes it’s all arranged. I’ll be happy to see her since it’s a long time since we caught up face to face.’

‘That’s great news. She is wonderful. I like her a lot.’

‘Yes and she likes you a lot too.’

‘Mum but you need to know that I’ve changed a lot since I came here. Em has been so helpful. You’ve seen me on our calls but just head and shoulders without make-up.’

‘So you’ve been wearing make-up. Lot’s of young men do these days. We have several at work.’

‘But mum I’m now living as a girl not as your son. I have my own wardrobe of clothes and I am accepted as a girl at the leisure centre. Em’s friend arranged everything.’

‘Well I suspected as much but I need to have a long talk with you because that’s a really big step to take and you really ought to think twice. Whatever your decision I will support you but it’s also important for us to seek medical opinion. Have you made an appointment?’

‘I just need to confirm the date and time tomorrow.’

‘Good I’m glad that I was given permission to take early leave.’

…………………………………………….

After the call I dried my hair and dressed and put on some make-up before leaving my room to find Frankie and her mum. They were making bacon sandwiches and a pot of coffee and the aroma was just magic.

We made arrangements to take Frankies mum back to Frankies place to collect her car. Frankie declined the invitation to go see her grandfather by saying she had to sort out some things for work. I didn’t say anything about mums visit until Frankie and I were alone and hoped the invitation to stay with her was still on even though I was apprehensive. Now we’d slept together I didn’t think Frankie would stay in her own bed. I wasn’t sure that I wanted her to anyway.

I got my chance to chat to Frankie away from her mum and told her what mum had said. She was so pleased and immediately said she would take me to get some things I needed and she’d be delighted to meet mum and then take me back with her. I couldn’t argue and I didn’t want to anyway. I was beginning to trust her completely and my task now was to convince mum that I wasn’t losing my marbles and that living like this wasn’t something I’d planned or I could control.

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Steph

I wonder how intersexed Steph is she seems to have no male hormones in her system.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

This still remains...

Mantori's picture

... Currently, one of my favorite stories.

It is always such a pleasure to see a new chapter of SWE appear on the site.

And this chapter did not disappoint.

Thank you so very much Julie.
Try not to take so long next time ;-)

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

One of my favorites

On behalf of the many writers on this site it's nice to receive such encouragement for our efforts. I'm just a casual writer who enjoys making a contribution hoping to encourage others.

Jules

Another excellent chapter and more questions!

This has been and still is one of my favorite stories to read! Kim is definitely going through a lot of changes and it raises many questions. Is Kim intersexed, is it something else that has caused his body to change as it has? I’m excited to continue reading and find out the answers. Frankie definitely seems forceful of making Kim take things that’s happening seriously, which might put some people off, but I can see why she does. Kim simply dodges every question and always seems to have a reason to not, which could be dangerous in the long run. I look forward to the next chapter!