The New Recruits Part 12

Printer-friendly version

Alexa’s friend Dr. Horton looks at the whip marks on Jill’s body. The cut on Jill’s face looked like it had been done on purpose with a piece of glass or something.

“What happened to the little boy that had been with you?” Debra applies an antibiotic ointment to the whip marks.

Some of them were deep and nasty. Whoever whiped this poor girl, did a nasty job on her.

“He’s in the hospital right now. I managed to get him there before he passed out.” Jill did everything she could for the poor kid.

The abused she suffered at the hands of Violet and her male partner were stuff she wouldn’t wish on her worst enemy. She winces as the doctor applied the ointment to some of the marks that were still raw.

Jill looks down at her leg and at the fresh bandage, her leg was wrapped with. Her leg was still a little numb from the drug Alexa’s friend had given her. She used medical staples to close the long gash that went the whole length of her leg.

Jill tried to use super glue to close the gash, but it hadn’t work. Because it hadn’t worked, the gash stayed opened and she was going to have a nasty scar there.

“There, all done. Try not to put to much pressure on your leg. As for the rest of your injuries, I’ve put an antibiotic ointment on your marks. In two days, you’ll need to reapply the ointment again.”

“I’ll make sure she does.” Alexa looks at Jill.

“Well, my job is done. Now, can you have someone take me back to my house, please?’ Dr. Horton starts packing up her stuff.

“Thanks for coming out, Debra.”

“You can thank me with a date with Luke.” Debra saw Luke once and loved how he looked.

“Fine, I’ll ask him.” Alexa puts a blindfold on Debra and leads her out of the safe house.

Stanley drives Dr. Horton back, where they picked her up originally. He was making sure he didn’t pick up a tail on his way back. According to Brittney’s Aunt, her mother was still out of it. He wonders why someone was trying to take the family out. What purpose did it serve? He pulls into the secondary garage and heads towards the entertainment floor.

When he walks in, he could smell that someone was cooking Mexican. He spots Crystal and Brittney along with Zak in the kitchen area cooking food for everyone. Jill was sitting in a recliner chair with her leg elevated.

Stanley hears his wrist computer beep, letting him know a file arrived. He opens it and notices it was about Jill. According to the file, she was from Chicago, Illinois and was considered dead. According to the file that came from Camelot Network Solutions. The police report that had been filed said she had parish, along with several students on the way to school. All the remains had been brunt so badly, that identification was impossible to make, but they did find items belonging to her on-board the bus. She also was placed into foster care, because the courts found her parents unfit to raise her and her brother. Her brother’s name was William Alan Hunter and had been adopted by a famous football player and his wife. There was a picture of Jill and it matched the one he sent to Camelot.

“Jill, how long were you Violet’s and Nathan’s captives?” Stanley was curious.

“A year and a half. They were arrested a few months ago and I have been looking for them. They left me and Teddy caged up while they were
imprisoned. I managed to pick the lock on my cage and found the key to unlock Teddy’s cage. I dropped him off at Chicago memorial with a letter telling the medical staff what happened to him, while I went to find Violet and Nathan.” It took Jill awhile to find someone who knew what happened to them.

Stanley made sure he was recording their conversation. He’ll check out the story about the kid.

“Alright, thank you.” He turns around and heads towards his room.

He knew Tammy and her group should be busy soon. The last message he got from Becky, was they were heading towards a village to help. Afterward, he lost satellite communications with her.

While he is sitting in his room going over the reports Tammy sent. A knocking sound could be heard coming from his door.

“Enter.”

Terry sticks her head in “foods ready. I hope you like Mexican. We made a lot for everyone.”

“Thanks, Terry.” Stanley looks over toward Terry.

“You’re welcome. I want you to know, I and my sister really do appreciate what you are doing for us. I know we are stubborn and compromise
our safety sometimes, but we have never run from anything, before. Mom and dad are people you don’t want to mess with. They have been bounty hunters for a long time and don’t take crap from anyone.” Terry knew her parents and what they were capable of.

“How did you and your sister come to be with Kat and Paul?” Stanley was curious about that.

“Brittney was the child of a powerful religious preacher in Memphis, Tennessee. The two of us were sent to a gay conversion camp that was run by Brittney’s birth father. The camp was doing all sorts of illegal things to the boys and girls sent there. Brittney had managed to run away and brought Kat and Paul back and freed us. Since my parents didn’t love me anymore. Kat and Paul adopted me as their daughter. The same thing was done to Brittney as well.”

“Didn’t Brittney’s biological parents fight to retain their paternal rights to Brittney?”

“They tried and Aunt Kristen tore them a new asshole in court. After that, Brittney’s father and mother left town and we haven’t heard from them since.” Terry gets a weird look on her face.

Stanley noticed the look on Terry’s face “what are you thinking about?”

“Well, this is just a guess, but we lost all track of Brittney’s parents. After the court case, they disappeared with all the money they had. I’m wondering if maybe they are behind the attacks on mom and dad?”

“Why now? Why come after your parents now?”

“I don’t know. Brittney has said she doesn’t want to have anything to do with her birth family, after what they did to her and the others.”

“Hhhmm, I think we need to find out what has happened to Brittney’s parents and see if they are behind this.” Stanley sends an email to Camelot to see if they could do a background search for them.

“Terry, Stanley, dinner is getting cold.” Valentina was sent to get them.

“We’re coming.” Terry turns around and heads towards the stairs that lead downstairs.

Stanley follows behind her, while thinking about what she aid about Brittney.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm thinking....

Samantha Heart's picture

When all is said & done they will find that Britney's BIRTH parents are behind the whole association thing of everyone involved. The crew better work FAST & nab the ones who highred the assassins AND the assassins them selves

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Sounds like

someone went down a rabbit hole.