Feral Saga Chapter 6 – A Preview/Interlude to Gathering Storm

Printer-friendly version

LoloFromBWFeral.jpg

Feral Saga Chapter 6 – A Preview/Interlude to Gathering Storm

by Nyssa

A Marvel X-Men Fanfiction starring Wolverine and Jean Grey

Here is a special treat, a preview / interlude from our upcoming issue. This is a fun scene between the newly female Wolverine and Dr.Hank McCoy. We hope that you won’t forget about this series while we are on hiatus. We will return next week with another huge, action-packed sexy issue,

Author Note:

This is almost a stand-alone scene. If you haven’t read the rest of the series, I highly recommend doing so, but if you just want to make sense of this, here’s the recap: Logan (Wolverine) had Jean Grey’s persona and memories accidentally embedded in his mind (by Jean herself). Jean herself is somewhat changed (mentally) by the process as well. Then, while rescuing Jean, Wolverine is transformed by a mutant who uses Jean’s telepathic abilities and Logan’s mutant healing to transform Wolverine into a duplicate of Jean Grey. Much superhero action ensues, as does a lot of sex. Whew! That should be enough to set up the scene. Also, the tags this time are just for this interlude, the main story still has a lot of cautions and is explicit.

© Nyssa 2019


“Hank” said Logan hesitantly, “You’re a doctor, so anything I tell you, you can’t tell anyone else, right?”

“That is correct,” replied Hank. “More importantly, I am your friend. I would never betray your trust.”

“Good,” said Logan.

“So, what else is it that you wanted to talk about,” asked Hank as he took a sip from his coffee.

“Why don’t I have a hymen?”

Hank struggled mightily to avoid getting coffee all over his fur and sat up quickly, completely unprepared for the question.

Logan hurried to clarify. “I mean with my healing ability, shouldn’t it keep healing and growing back?”

“Yes, well,” Hank began, attempting to adopt a professional tone. “My guess would be that it has to do with Jean.”

“You mean because she took my virginity?” Logan asked.

Now Hank was definitely flustered. “Actually, I didn’t have that particular piece of information.”

“Oh,” said Logan blushing furiously. “Then what does she have to do with it?”

“Well, you were initially made in her image. I suspect that since she did not have a hymen, that is why you do not have one either.”

“OK, I thought maybe it was because of how frequently I was having sex.”

“How freq…” Hank paused for a moment. “Uhh no, no. It’s a very small membrane, your healing factor would probably be able to heal it in a few seconds, assuming it chose to,” explained Hank after initially stumbling.

“I see, I guess it’s pretty convenient. It’d be pretty annoying to have it grow back so many times a day.” said Logan. 

“So many… Uhh how?” Hank ran out of momentum just before Logan interrupted.

“Hank, what if I got pregnant? Would my healing factor allow me to carry a baby to term?”

“Well, I hardly think Dr. Grey could get you pregnant Logan.”

“Hank, I do know how it works. I meant with a guy getting me pregnant.”

“Excuse me, but is that an issue?”

As I said, it’s just a taste (a cheesy taste).

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You know,

being of Navajo/Apache descent I grew up on Southwestern cuisine. As a result I have a great love for spicy cheese. ^_^ Sarah

I am a Proud mostly Native American woman. I am bi-polar. I am married, and mother to three boys. I hope we can be friends.

Cheesy

Nyssa's picture

LOL! Well, there's definitely a lot more cheese and spicy stuff on the way. Not sure if it's spicy cheese or cheesy spice.

Thanks Sarah.