Warriors way chapter 6...showgirl!

Printer-friendly version

Warriors way chapter 6...Showgirl!

So what will happen now, the story goes on!

New story in the growing Hekawi universe!
Read the others in this new universe

Meagan's Tail

Nuuan's
“Necessity is the Mother of Invention” and “Déjà vu”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

"I can explain it all mom!" Mark barked back in defense of himself and pulled out the one piece of armor he had been pocketing all day, then shook it over at his mother Sophia to empathize his points, "This makes sure even with being the smallest kid in my class or moving around all the time, that no one...AND I MEAN NO ONE!" he shouted out even louder than before, "Bullies me or uses me for an impromptu punching bag!"

"I am fixing that, I was told today we can either stay here on permanent staff or we can move to one of at least five places and I will even let you choose that place! All with no argument, questioning or anything from me...you tell me where WE as a family are going Mark, you are in charge now if it makes you let go of that armor?" she asked and hoped her son would listen to reason.

"Me let this go, let go of the power it gives to me and why would I do that? I love the feeling it gives me and no one can touch me when I am wearing it!" he smiled and Sophia was taken back by that look on her son's face, she had seen it many times at her old boarding school...the classmates that went evil had it!

"Mark, that armor it changes you into a girl! I know that is not a bad thing in this day of age...but you can see that it's drastic at best?" she reasoned with him.

"I really don't care...don't you always say fifty percent of the world is girls or women on any given day? So why does it matter in the long run if I change, because being a boy or a man someday is not really helping me get by each day...just right now!"

Sophia stood up, ripped the piece of armor out of his hands, then stomped her way into Mark's bedroom and she began packing the armor back to its box at blinding speed. Mark yelled at his mother as she worked, "Even if you lock that away, I'll get to, take it and leave!"

When Sophia was done, she locked the box's lid then tilted the large box back onto it wheels and started to roll it all out of Mark's room, "Not if I have anything to do with it, now stay in your room please till Lee gets here tomorrow and maybe she knows what we or I can do with this damn thing!"

Mark did as he was told for now, years of unintentional training of being a kid under a strict mother saw to that and only in the last few months or really days had he strayed off that path. The next few days might be telling for the teen and his relationship with his mother!


~o~O~o~

The next morning even before the sun had rose.

"Mark are you awake honey, I'd love to let you sleep in? But Lee always seems to be the first in or up at any job I have meet her at and she did say that 'just after sun up expect us!" And I am not too sure who that 'us' really is? So please get up, straighten your room while I go over the house one more time and we will have breakfast as soon as they all get here!" she sang to the closed door.

"I am up mom and I am already cleaning up my room. I'll be out in about ten minutes or so after my shower...please?" Mark's voice told the mother from beyond the door and she was happy that he was still there!

A short time later Sophia was pulling a tray of fresh baked biscuits out of the oven and getting some frozen orange juice made up and she noticed that Mark had finally finished with his morning chores, "Mark be a dear, please open the drapes for the balcony and unlock the door for our guests."

Mark did as he was told, but had to ask, "So you were not kidding that Lee had wings and fly's?"

"No I was not kidding and so does her whole family....I think...ohh except for her girl!" Sophia said and added some more batter to the waffle maker she was busy using to make a huge breakfast for her coming guests!

Mark helped out his mother as best he could with her being a tornado of food preparation right now and when he was out in the living room straightening up the couch's pillows a sudden tap startled him from the balcony glass door!

A large man with wavy brown hair and strangely wearing a shirt and tie. But the most striking feature he had was the huge brown wings on his back and he smiled to the teen while motioning to open the door for him. As Mark slid the door to greet the man he spoke, "You must be Marcus? Hi, I am Tim and I am sure we are all expected?"

"Yep, but I was told to expect...Lee?" Mark asked sliding the door all the way open to let the man in.

"Lee is still coming, but do I have your permission to come in and so does the rest of my family?" he asked while still standing on the condo's wide balcony and seeming to be stopped by an invisible line at the doorway...As if the much smaller Mark or anything could stop this huge guy!

Mark was puzzled by the man's question as his mother spotted them both at the door and sang out, "Come on in Tim, you and the family are welcome!"

Tim smiled entering the condo and nodded her way as he spoke, "Hi Sophia, long time no see! I think the last time I saw you was at the DC research library?" he greeted her, Mark noted that Tim searched out every nook of the home with his eyes seeming to check for any threats...Mark found it very strange that Tim only seemed concerned with him afterwards!

"Where are the rest of the family?" Sophia asked while starting to place breakfast out on the dinning table for all.

"They are delayed, the kids seem to take more time these days than the last time you saw them." he said walking over and leaning on the counter to hear better but not in the way of her work.

"Ohh I bet they are big now!" she laughed while nearly running past him with even more food to lay out.

"Ohhh my they have grown and I think both of them are nearly the same age as Marcus here?" he said and never seemed to take a wary eye off Mark!

"Humm it has been a long time since I have seen you all then!" she laughed once more while passing a few dishes to Mark and motioned for him to place them on the table.

Tim studied Mark several times as he walked past the counter and was busy placing out the food as his mom hand it all to him, "So we are here about your find Sophia and what it might be doing to young Marcus here?"

"You can call me just Mark...Tim." he said passing by and not really like the sound of his full name...ever!

"Okay 'Just Mark'..." Tim smiled to the teen and received a grin back.

"Yep the darn thing changed Mark here and might even be getting worse? I'll tell Lee all about it when she gets here!" Sophia added and started laying out the last of the food buffet style across the counter top facing the dining area.

Mark was busy with placing out a stack of napkins and making sure each place had a set of silverware when an utterly beautiful blonde woman landed on the balcony and folded up her large black as night wings. She waved to another blonde woman to land next to her and she did so with a long flap of her brown wings. Then the newer woman yelled out towards the sky, "Come on you two, we have to be good guests and put away your buds when you land!"

The two teens were next to land, they were surly related to the first blonde by the color of their wings and the fact the teen girl was drop dead gorgeous and the boy was just as handsome even to Mark! Both landed with a short flap of twin black wings and then took out stereo ear buds to be put away in a case and quickly pocketed away.

"Hi Sophia we are all finally here!" the first blonde sang out and walked quickly into the condo to give Mark's waiting mom a quick hug.

"Nice to see ya Lee and my the kids have grown!" Sophia smiled and shook each teens hand. "And who is this!?" she asked pointing over to the other blonde.

"Ohhh yes Sophia, it has been a long time and that is my Becky! She finally joined the rest of my winged kind and is now fully one of us Lords..." the one his mom called Lee said and nodded to the new women that was just breaking a quick hug with his mother.

"So you are now one of Lee's kind...just like her Becky?" she asked very surprised at the fact.

"Not all the way...not just yet really, maybe in a few thousand years I'll catch up with her help?" Becky grinned back to Mark's mom.

Lee took a few steps over to Mark who was still a little busy setting up the table to eat, "So you must be Marcus or Mark I am told you prefer?"

"Yes ma'am I am and Mark is just fine with me." he said back trying to show his best manners.

"Well Mark let me introduce the rest of the growing tribe!" she waved over to Tim at the counter, "You meet Tim already and just so you know he is kind of adopted into my family." Tim waved back from his spot.

Then she gently pulled the other woman over to show him and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, "AND this is my love...Becky, you can consider her my insignificant other and those two demons over there being all too silent for a change..." she grinned at the two teens that looked very embarrassed at being pointed out, like all teens do!

Sassnick is my daughter and Velmeran is my son! They usually answer to Sass and or Vel if you want their names to be easier?" she asked him.

"I can do that if they want?" he had to ask knowing the personal embarrassment a parent can add to a teen's day at certain times!

"Fine with me Mark," the girl said and almost at the same time Vel added in his approval, "Fine with me too Mark."

"Ohh then there is me, I am Kyley Barron and your mother stuck me with Lee in her mind for some reason and I don't mind..." Sophia interrupted with a short laugh, "Lee, I called you that because there was like five others in the research group that had a KY at the start of their names and calling you 'Lee' got your attention much faster on most days that I could even GET your attention!"

The tall blonde nodded back over to Mark's mother, "Well that explains that, I just never asked ya why you called me Lee! So it's Lee or Kyley, all your choice Mark?" she asked the teen with a warm smile.

"I like the Kyley name, it fits you much better...your mysterious looks and exoticness!" he blurted out and seemed a little embarrassed at the sexy thoughts racing through his mind right now!

"Humm I get that from others and I'd also say many, many others before I met you Mark. But thanks!" Kyley said back to him with a knowing smile to the teen that could embarrass an angel or even a Succubus!

"Hey lets sit down, have breakfast and chat it all up while we eat?" Sophia asked the small group and Kyley's kids nearly leapt at the already assembled meal.

Kyley laughed at the sight of her two teens raiding the counter and quickly filling their plates, "To be safe, please keep your arms and legs away from them...AND you'll be just fine!"

As both kids were the first to be seated, Mark had to ask when he noticed that their wings magically disappeared when they sat! "Your wings are gone?"

Vel chuckled to Marks puzzlement, "Yep we all can make them disappear at anytime we want!

Sass jumped in with her quick jest, "It really helps in small cars!"

When they were all seated, Sophia had to ask about something bugging her, "So Becky?" she asked and got a quick nod of acknowledgment from the blonde, "You were human once and now you are just like Lee, or her kind?"

"Ahh like I said, not all the same. I have to grow very much older, gain tons more experience over the years and then maybe I can make that leap up to her level with my love's help?"

"She wanted to be closer to me, so I helped!" Kyley smiled to her love and even took her hand for a short squeeze, then added in a small kiss on top of it.

"Ohhh you should have seen the paperwork! The Department of Exo-human Affairs or DEHA, the Federal agency for mutants and the Ministry of Fae and Magic had a fit with my change! All the questions, all the demands to know how and why I was changed?" Becky sighed out

"So how did you get it all done?" Sophia asked knowing that a low level mutant like Becky changing into a very high level one or something close to a Great Old One...was not even close to normal!

"Simple I filled in her paperwork with a very plain, flat out....I am a Goddess or GOO...then added the word "AND?" in huge caps with a question mark after it. They basically shut-up and took it 'as is' from there on!" Kyley laughed.

"WoW!" Mark added in, "My classes on mutants says basically it takes an act of god to change your classification that drastically..." Mark face palmed when he thought over his own statement...Kyley is a GOD!

"Well let's get down to Mark's issue then?" Kyley asked and Sophia quickly nodded back, "So when you change because of the armor's influence, do you feel strange at all with being a girl, a female...Instead of a male?"

"Strangely no Kyley I don't? I do find myself very attractive, but not a single strange feeling at all and it feels very, very normal to me when I am changed for some reason!"

"Hummm and are the times you stay changed growing or lessening in duration after you take off the armor or leave its infuance?" Kyley asked just before taking a bite of her pancakes.

"Getting longer each time I use it and it seems at an exponential rate!"

"Longer to change back and slower, the add the change into an Amazon for lack of a better description is faster too...or slower?" added in her next question.

"Longer, slower change back on all parts and its gotten way faster to change to a girl over the last few days, then way slower to change back to a boy." Mark quickly explained what he had noted during many personal tests.

"Well so far it sounds like this armor is bonded or attuned to you permanently and there might not be a way back without some pain and trouble along the way? I'll have a look at this armor when we are done eating Sophia and then I can give you a better, more informed opinion. Then maybe some options on how to deal with this magic from here on out too." Ky said waving her fork around to emphasize her points as she spoke.

"But you think its really bonded to Mark?" Sophia gasped already knowing that a truly bonded magic item was a very bad thing to have!

"I am pretty sure that this armor is now fully bonded to Mark, because...One it did not work for you at anytime before and you were around it more than he ever was or had been. Then two, it keeps working for him when he wanted it too and the time it affects him is growing longer with each use. Then...Three, he does not seem to think changing into or being a female as a bad thing. So with all that, the armor is his in a way...magically so to speak." Kyley pointed out farther and as she made each point, it all drove Sophia to worry even more for her son!

"I learned about this sorta thing in class," Mark started, "Magic and Mythos" laws state, that a magic item once it imbues a person with its powers is theirs forever! Because if the last person that possessed the magic item was the 'true' owner in a magical sense, would not the item...because magic is smart... imbued them with its powers at that time? Or 'AKA' if an item does not work for ya, then you are only the custodian of the item waiting for the true owner or user to show up!"

Kyley nodded his way, "Yes that is how it all works for the most part, one of the few things about magic that you humans got right!"

After breakfast was finished, Sophia showed Kyley the armor still housed inside its storage box and left her alone with it so it could be all studied farther. Not long after being left alone, Kyley walked out of Sophia's office with a bracer in her hand, "Sophia there seems to be only one of these and it's the left arm one. Do you know where the right side or armed one is?"

Sophia instantly glared over to her son, "MARCUS HAPGOOD!" she barked out at the teen.

Mark came clean instantly at his mom's roar of anger and pulled the missing part of armor from his cargo jeans pocket, "Mom this is the truth, I found this one under my pillow when I woke up this morning and have been carrying it around ever since...It makes me feel safer for some strange reason and I even dreamt about it being stored in its box last night too?"

Kyley took the bracer from the teen's hand and started to examine it closer, "Is this the only piece you have had the longest time or the most contact with or lastly been testing out your new powers most often...Mark?"

"Both, I took that bracer the first day or so and have kept it with me ever since." he admitted sheepishly, knowing that mom might come down on him later for doing that.

"Humm I can see that its linked to you magically now and I'd bet that no matter how far away I took this, by the next morning it would be somehow near you again." Kyley stated while still examining the small plate of armor.

"So can we shield Mark from its influence somehow and stop this process that way?" Sophia questioned as worry for her son's well being grew.

"We can try? But I am very sure that. Maybe using lots of Mithril or Orichalcum might do the trick, but you would need many feet of thickness to accomplish that goal and that is impossible. But I do know Excelium or my Asterix could stop the magic fully! Excelium is ungodly expensive and Asterix is my personal metal, that you can't have. I know that some of the anti-magic vaults have Excelium linings, but they would charge you steep amounts for the use or you have to tell the DEHA the 'whys' of your sudden need and then you have issues dealing with them and Mark forever!" Kyley warned.

As Sophia paced out the room while she thought over Mark's and her current predicament, Kyley called to her kids and Becky to come over and see something interesting with this armor, "Now each of you hold this, focus on Mark a little like I taught you and you can see that magical connection they both have right now," she handed Vel the bracer first and she grinned on as each in turn did as told.

The two teens nodded like this was normal during their turns. But when Becky took her turn holding that bracer, she grinned like mad at the discovery she must have seen, "Ohh now I see what you have been saying to me for the last few years, the connection between them...it's very clear!"

"Great Becky you are learning! Now kids you are used to this, but each time is different and you have to see each one yourselves to learn." she stated to both of them as they nodded back.

Mark was listening and took in what they were saying, but when it all finally hit him...he was shocked, "You can see a connection to me and THAT already and that easy!"

"Ohh yes Mark, but don't worry much." Ky tried to comfort the worried teen, "I doubt that many more than maybe a dozen others in the whole world could spot or really see that connection, because it's that well hidden! I only showed it to my family as a teaching moment, because magic items having a connection to their user or owner like this one is doing with you are extremely rare."

"Kyley the company you work with, it stores magic items and I am sure has a vault just made for blocking it. So can you store this armor for us?" Sophia had to ask.

"No I can't, I have never needed storage from them in the past and asking right now would lead to some very serious questions from the DEHA for sure! The feds don't really trust me that well." Ky had to admit...the feds don't! They see her as a potential threat someday, like the Fae were fast becoming over the last few decades.

Becky broke into the conversation, "My love is right, just getting my information change to show that I had indeed changed on a body and personal level. Made huge waves with the feds and now they actually think I am pretty sure...that Ky can simply wave a hand and change thousands of normal humans or mutants into her race with nary a thought!"

"Even I had to hide my change when Kyley was still attending her boarding school and after she graduated. After she was done with her schooling, I just did not care to hide it any longer." Tim admitted.

"Okay so you can't put this in a vault and I know it costs way to much to do ourselves, then telling the feds is going to make huge issues in life for my son....So what do we do?" she asked.

"Well Mark can just lock it away and never use it again? Or his other choice is to accept it as a gift to a new life and embrace it! " Ky smiled to the teen.

"So my son, my baby becomes a superhero to something?" Sophia gasped.

"Or a supervillain! But we really don't need yet another cat stroking Doctor of something or other!" Ky nearly giggled out, "So I suggest one of the schools like the one you and I went to. There is a rather nice one in LA that I sit on the board for and I can recommend Mark's entry so that he does not end up being an evil minion at the least after graduation or when he grows up?" Ky laughed, but was still very serious!

"How much does this place cost I have to ask? Because I saved only so much to meet my old schools needs incase Mark mutated much like I did. Because we all know the mantra, mutant parent or parents mean higher chance of being a mutant child!" Sophia added in the old adage.

"I bet I can get Mark's situation covered under the M and M research group, because this armor's magic is not human based magic or even Fae based magic and they would love to see, study it or even test it out! With Mark's and your permission of course and who knows what they might find out about it?" Ky questions the two.

"So I change into a girl with this armor and go to a school out in LA?" Mark asked.

"I would recommend doing just that or choice two...lock the armor away and forget it exists, then hope its absence does not hurt you too much?" Ky stated and Mark looked deep into her eyes and those eyes told him in a their own way...this woman knows what she speaks of and no matter the choice he made, it was going to be a tough one he'd have to live with!

"Ahhh man, Move again and I was just getting to like Erin down at the skate park, we hang out and like the same stuff too!" Mark sighed.

"The snake girl, the one that has a body like a medusa and sells her poison to the medical companies?" Sophia asked.

"Yep, her!" Mark admitted.

"I might be able to fix this with an idea or two of my own? Give her a school card and tell her to apply there? Maybe they can carry her too because of her unique mutation, not to mention she might have the money to enter on her own!" Ky said knowing that a snake of human size making venom in huge amounts was worth tons of money to the medical industry!

"Ohh she has the money, but she might not like it being colder out there?" Mark worried.

"There are several magical ways around that little issues and the school would show her those or give them to her for nothing...I'll make sure of it and guarantee it too if you want?" Ky offered.

"So what about this school, when do or would I start?" Marks asked.

"I'd say start next term in a few months and until then get used to your changes. Ohh and I would not go to school here if you do choose to change, keep that information and change to a small close group of family and friends. No need for the world to know and burden you with that!"

"And if he chooses none of that and we lock away the armor somehow?"

"Then we all find out if it pains Mark to be separated from it and go from there and any choice you make Mark...I'll be there if you want me to?" Ky offered again and even added on to her last one.

"What will mom do if I go to LA?" he had to ask Ky and his mom!

"Well hon, I will move out to LA or stay here if you'd like. I have a good offer already out in LA, it makes a lot less and has no housing allowance, but I can make due easy. Or I stay here at the museum and they pay great, then add LA is only...what three hours at best away and on the weekend schedule the trains run faster!" Sophia smiled to her son, "But it's all your choice and I told you...you choose the place this family goes to next and that is not changing!"

"Can I think about it some before I choose?" Mark asked unsure if he would have time to even think about choices in the coming days of his life

"SURE!" everyone nearly shouted in unison!

"Mark, I would insist that you do and if you ever change your mind...I would back that too!" Sophia said hugging her son close.

"I'll do the same, besides whatever choice you do make for your life, this armor intrigues me nonetheless!" Kyley admitted.

"Well we have a hotel to get to and we booked up this week and the next! So do you want Kyley to take your armor away for the night and see if it hurts you a bit now or let it stay here? I am sure my love will give you one night at the least in her personal storage to try it all out?" Becky asked both and Kyley nodded back her agreement to the question, then Becky pulled out her frame to confirm the family's reservations for the night and the weeks beyond.

"Lock it all way for tonight and lets all see what happens to me or does not happen in the morning!" Mark stated and everyone could tell that he was not too sure of his choice!

Kyley had to ask one more time to be sure, "This is only for tonight as a test?" Mark nodded back in agreement as Ky took the last bracer from Mark's hand, then placed it inside the storage box with the rest of the set and all the extra pieces. Next she dropped a sealing spell over the whole box, "Waaahhhooo...I felt that, it got all grayish where I feel that armor...whatever it does to make me feel safer!" Mark gulped out.

"Want me to stop?" Ky asked while she studied the teen for reaction that could harm him and found none to worry about.

"No keep going, lets see what happens next?" he bravely added.

"Okay," Ky said then waved her hand in the air and a circle of glowing blackness formed at its passing, "Tim if you would please?"

Tim stood up from his leaning on the kitchen counter, picked up the large storage box with ease and walked towards the large black circle, "In the family vault?" he flatly asked.

"If you would and add the runes for extra protection tonight." Kyley ordered.

A few minutes later Mark felt one more wave wash over him, "Ohh it must be locked away now...its all...that felling is gone and it's all black or dark now!"

"Yes, you are indeed correct! Tim just closed the door on the family vault and is coming back right now. When he gets back I would suggest us adults have a nice chat in the living room and you kids get to know each other over snack or video games in Mark's room?" Kyley asked the group.

"I like that!" Mark said with glee and the fact that he did not really have to many guests his age, "Mom just gave me Knights fall and it has the online expansion, so we can all play together!"

Tim finally came out of the hovering ring of black and with a wave of his hand it closed behind him, "All sealed away for now my lady, anything happen to Mark while I was gone?" he nodded towards Kyley and she smiled back, "Thank you Tim, nothing happened to Mark and we will still wait till morning to see if anything does of course,"

Mark spotted a glance from his mom and that look said 'time to vanish!' all over it, so he grabbed a huge bag of chips of the counter then opened the fridge to his guests, "Vel, Sass...please grab what you would like to drink and lets get our GAME ON!" he laughed.

~o~O~o~

With the teens behind closed doors, the adults could talk out this issue with Mark better,

"Lee I have to ask why are you letting us have only one day in your personal vault, can't you keep that armor forever and save us some effort in finding another place to store it if that is what Mark chooses to do with his life?" Sophia had to ask because it was bugging her to an extreme, but did not want to discus it with her son in the room!

"Sophia, I have boundaries that were set upon me when I was re-made here and one day I might grow past them, but for right now that is all I can offer you or Mark...unless you or he wants to join into my growing family?" Kyley asked the mother.

Sophia shook her head vigorously to the question, "Ohhh no, I know what that means and for now I prefer to stay a 'neutral' in the games you GOO play in or at!" and Sophia would not put this question to Mark unless there was no other option to save his life!

~o~O~o~

Inside Mark's room.

Mark closed the door behind him, then pointed out what his room could offer for seating, "You can choose the bed or one of the beanbag chairs and let me get the TV turned on and that game warmed up!"

Both of his guests grabbed a beanbag chair and set them both at the bed's foot as Mark turned on the TV on that wall his bed faced. Mark was lucky among teens, his mother bought him a huge Seventy inch flat screen-3D holo TV and this model even had the extra options to play games at higher resolution, plus super high frame rates!

When Mark was done getting the game all set-up, he handed each of his guests a game controller and took a seat behind them on his bed, "Lets choose our avatars, unless you already have one set-up online?"

"Nope, neither of us have this game, but I hear only good things about it!" Vel said and tapped his controller alive and started rolling through creating a character to play with.

A very curious Mark was dying to ask both teens a few questions since me met them and their parents, "Ahhh where do your wings go...like now you have none showing? But when you came flying in you both had huge ones and so did your parents!"

Since Vel was busy with the game for now, Sass took the question, "Well we do this!" and she stood up and her huge brown wings appeared instantly from nowhere on her back.

"Neat!" Mark laughed enjoying a ad hoc magic show.

"Then we do this!" Sass explained and her wings vanished and next she lifted up the back of her shirt, "When I guess you can call it stored or put away...they look like fine tattoos across our backs! Unless we are trying to hide even that from someone?"

"How or where do the wings go?" Mark asked.

Vel stood up to answer his questions as his sister set up her character to play with, "Well we are quite a malleable race!" He grimaced as if concentrating hard, then his body started to shrink in height as his hair grew in length and Mark noticed that Vel's polo top was tightening across his chest as he formed some quite large breasts. The next thing Mark noticed is that Vel's jeans got extremely tight around his waist and then his face shifted slowly to that of one of the top Playmates of the year!

"Holy shit, you look just like Jessica, the playmate of the year!" Mark nearly shouted standing up to get a closer look at the sex goddess now in his room and was more than taken back by a near naked playmate right in his bedroom, just a few inches away!

Vel let out a breath of air, like he was holding it and trying to concentrate, "Well that is the best I can do, but Sass my time is getting better! That change took only a few seconds and I held that body for over five minutes."

"Sure ya did bro," she Sassed back at him, "now watch this Mark!" Sass smiled as she stood up and placed her controller on the bed for now.

Sass studied Mark for the barest second, then her body shrank about two inches to his height while her impressive breasts vanished along with her hips and beautiful butt!

Her hair shorted as the color grew darker to a brown from its normal blonde, then her eyes changed color right along with her face and now Mark was looking into a mirror. An exact clone of the teen boy stood where Sass was only a few seconds ago and she mirrored Mark's every move as a joke for several seconds.

"See I can do WAY better than my 'older' bother and hold this shape or any shape I please far longer than Vel can!" she sang out in Mark's voice!

"Hummmmm!" Vel started, "but I am the better flier!"

"So?" the twin of Mark sassed back, then changed shape back to her old self.

"Is there anything else you two do?" Mark was dying to know!

"Well...there is magic, multidimensional gate physics in our heads, just about every language on the planet because of Becky hounding us both on them, we both fly and we have our armor too!" Sass grinned and a flow of silver covered up her body in a wave, then she started posing sexily for Mark.

"Show off!" Vel laughed to his sister.

"Magic way cool, is it hard to learn?" Mark queried.

"GOO magic is easy as walking for us, but when we both go to school in a month or so from now. We have to start learning Fae and human magic AND that is going to be hard Mom says. Because it does not flow like ours, she says and that style of magic makes little sense to us GOO at times!" Vel explained.

Sass picked up a small five inch figure off Mark's desk, "Just so you know, this lady right here is our...or will be our teacher this next term!"

Mark nearly gasped, "You know the twins!"

"Yep, they taught us lots of fighting skills over the years and now they will be part time teachers for our Fae magic class." Vel let on, taking the small figure from his sister's hand.

Sass grabbed the other one that was posed next to the first and started 'play' fighting with the one Vel was holding, "Did you see the Drow twins last picture?" she asked.

"Yep! I even have the collector disks and that maquette of both of them on that shelf. " mark pointed out the ten inch statue of Drow twins fighting an unseen enemy.

"We could get that signed for ya...if you go to school with us?" Sass offered.

"Sass, we could get that signed easy even if Mark does not come to our school, please don't temp him! You know mom said not too and you might get into very deep trouble for doing so?" Vel warned.

"Well I have to try, you know that mom wants a bigger family and Mark can be one!" Sass smiled in a heart melting way to Mark!

"Rule number one! Mark as to be an adult and mom like even adults to be past twenty five before she offers anything like that!" Vel warned once more that little sis was crossing the family lines!

"What are you two even talking about?" Mark asked totally lost for what the two were discussing?

"Ohh joining the family and pledging all to mom...you know a bond with a GOO on a higher level, surely they taught the basics of that in your mutants and magic class?" Sass smiled yet one more red face making grin Mark's way!

"OHHHH NO!" Mark said shaking his head violently back and forth, "I was told in class to never do that...you loose everything in those deals!"

"Not exactly true, but we'll have to wait to explain it all to you someday Mark." Vel let on and picked up his controller to start the game.

Most of the night the adults talked out Mark's issue if he had one come morning and what options were available to the family in any case they could think of. In Mark's bedroom the three teens played on the game console totally oblivious to the outside world until at nearly midnight Sophia came into Mark's room and told them all that the Barron family or Lee's family was going to the hotel to rest the night and get cleaned up for the trip in to Las Vegas.

Both Mark and Sophia headed for bed after the family had flown off down the LV strip towards their hotel. Once back in his room, Mark got ready for bed and started to watch TV shows desperately trying to get to sleep....but that strange 'feeling' he could not shake it, it was like he had no defense to anything with that armor out of his possession!

When morning finally came, Mark glanced at his clock bleary eyed. He had not slept once that night, only kind of falling off until that defenseless feeling grabbed at his heart and woke him with a jolt of fright!

As he went about getting up, the teen dragged his body along and found each task of just getting up was taxing him. When Mark left his room to eat breakfast, his mom saw how bad off he was physically and felt his forehead for a fever.

"Well you are not sick and let me guess. You did not sleep a wink last night?" Sophia worried on about her boy.

Mark plopped on one of the kitchen stools, then banged his head comically on the top of the counter, "Not one second of sleep last night, each time I fell off to sleep...BANG! I was woke up thinking something was in the room or something was missing? Mom I just can't do this, that armor made me feel safe and I feel so strange...so naked without it!" he whined out.

Sophia hugged her son close as he sat in the chair, then her warm voice started to comfort Mark, "Hon if that is your choice, then its the choice I will back you on forever. So Lee will be over in an hour or so I am sure after her brood has a meal and she will check in on you, then return your armor to you...it's all yours from now on dear."


~o~O~o~

Just over an hour later

Tim landed on the condo's balcony, then slid the unlooked glass door open, "May my family and I come in Sophia?" he had to ask, because he was bound not to pass into another's domain without permission. That is how Kyley kept her family safe, by gaining permission from a place's owner, meant that all her vast powers were free to use at anytime and not limited by the owner!

"Come on in Tim and bring in the rest of the family!" Sophia sang form the kitchen as she slid a roast in the oven to cook for dinner, then set the timer so the over would start cooking it a few hours from now.

"Thanks Sophia, they are coming right now." Tim smiled back from the open door then leaned back out to wave the rest to come in.

Kyley was the first to land and walk into the condo, "Morning Sophia and Mark...how are you doing?" she asked, even though one could tell from across the room that the teen was not in good shape.

"I did not sleep even one second last night, kept on waking up thinking or jumping in fright that something was out to get me and I missed that feeling of safety that armor gave me." Mark grumbled tiredly out.

"Well let me check you out with you and your mother's permission of course?" Kyley was bound to asking first.

"I am fine with it, are you a doctor Kyley?" Mark asked.

"Yes she is and please check Mark out for me Lee." Sophia nodded over to Ky and stepped up to the couther to be closer to Mark, "And just so you know Mark, Lee is one of the best mutant doctors or specialists in this part of the world. You are in good hands hon!"

Kyley touched her hands to both sides of the teens head and felt out with her powers, "Humm you are tried for sure. I can see that cutting off that armor's influence was a bit harsh on you because you had become very used to its presence." she felt out farther and saw a thin string of magic stretching off the teen, one that was seeking out its other end to link with and it found none.

"Ohh and your magical link with it is severed, I saw that last night and expected you to react somehow and you certainly have. So let me fix that feeling for now and you can make better choices with a clear head and a better feeling body." Kyley's hands gave off a glow to those who could see it, as she feed energy and her healing powers into the teen.

Mark gasped out at the feelings, "Wooooo, that's like drinking a whole case of red bull... Thanks!" he smiled as Ky let go of his head.

"You are welcome, but remember that is only temporary and will only last a few days at best?" she warned Mark.

"Kyley I am sure after last night and all that stuff grabbing at me. That I'd rather have the armor and all that comes with it...for good or bad. I kind of loved what it gave me." Mark sighed out thinking about what it did do for him.

"IF your you are fine with your choice...then great. But remember if you change your mind from here on out and use the armor's powers, it will be lots worse breaking free of its influence on you at a later time! The price of freedom will be very much higher and might even be painful?" Kyley warned.

"I understand and I would love to go to the school you suggested with your kids!" Mark beamed out knowing that he would at the least have two good and close friends to count on.

"I can get most of that done for you and I am sure whatever your mom has saved up for that need will be more than enough considering we do trade in some value for examining you and that armor, plus what it does or how it works!" Kyley explained.

"Ohh and maybe hon...you can ask Erin and she can come along too!" Sophia added in.

"The more the merrier!" Becky laughed.

"In your case, I would use the armor to change you about an hour a day for a week or so then go to two and track the time you use it versus how long you are affected by it. With those numbers we can make a plan to have you fully changed over 'sex wise' buy next term in about ten weeks and then you can go from there. AND to be sure there are no other issues, I'll stay here in town most of the time or visit you at least every other day to be sure!" Kyley offered.

"Great, now Mark did you want me living here or get a job and a permanent place in LA? It's all your choice hon..." Sophia asked.

"I thought that over last night, since LA costs so darn much for housing and the job here in town offers way more. Let's just stay here, but buy a new place before I change too much and it gets really noticed!" Mark told the group.

"Great, that sounds like a plan Mark!" Sophia said hugging her son close.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Shadowsblade here.

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

Copyright © 2019 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So Lee is Lee

This story must be years more in the future of the current Vantier. Glad that Kyley manage to reborn her two children out of her stone. I believe it has to do with changing Becky to half Hawk-Lord too.

So Mark is going to wear the armor again. I lose my previous bet. And the armour can teleport itself overnight. That might be handy if somebody stole that bracer or Mark lost it, only to find it back near him the next morning. Cool.

What about his mutant trait? If he has any of that gene, will it be conflicting with his armor power? Or better if it complimenting his armor power. Can't wait to see what happen next.

yep this story takes place a

shadowsblade's picture

yep this story takes place a decade later than the already posted ones and lots has changed in Kyley's life by then and those around her!

but Mark and that armor are just starting their adventures!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Warriors way

What a great, great story. Can't wait for the chapter. I can see this story is becoming a must-readt and one of your best stories. So good already and yet so much more to come.

Thanks for sharing.

Willow

Willow

What if?

Jamie Lee's picture

Make has been wanting that armor because he feels safe. Safe from the bullies that have had him in their sites.

But what if he hadn't been bullied? What if he already felt save at school? Would he still want the armor? Would the armor have bonded with him? It's all moot now because he learned how he felt with the armor locked away, with unsafe at the top of the list.

So Mark is all good turning into a girl by wearing the armor. With Mark legally known as male won't he have to announce his change at some point? And if it's discovered that the change wasn't the result of mutating but by magic armor? Which group gets him for their guinea pig?

Others have feelings too.