Labor Day Weekend at the Beach 1

Printer-friendly version


Labor Day Weekend at the Beach


By Jessica C

Nicholas had lost a bet earlier in the summer with Teri about something girls couldn't do and he lost the bet. Teri had beaten Nick's time in their races. Nick had not regularly run and 800-meter race but had been bumped from running the 400 meters. Nick did good to finish, while Teri was one of the girls' top two runners on her team. The consequence was he was supposed to wear a two-piece swimsuit on the beach to go swimming. He had gotten a reprieve, saying he had wanted to lose some weight so he might look better. He was 140 pounds and since then he did work at losing some weight. But no one had said anything through all of June-August.

He had actually packed an old swimsuit of his sister’s but was hoping not to need it. He had been told as part of his waiting to make good on the bet, that he couldn’t cut his hair. It was mildly long for a boy, but as it was, it didn’t look feminine.

It wasn’t until they got to the beach and were on their way to the bathing house to change that Teri called to him. “Nicole, you’re to come with us.” She lifted the drawstrings showing a terrycloth bag.

“You didn’t say anything, so I’m not ready.”

Camila says, “Teri has a pretty girly bag for you.”

Nic says, “That's not the point, I have an old suit of a sister. But it takes a lot for a guy to get ready for something like this.”

Sadie says, “We gave you all summer to lose some weight and you did. You are not going to look any better than you will today.”

“Well, I still can’t go into the girls’ changing area.”

Teri says, “You definitely don’t want to be coming out of the boys’ section in a two-piece swimsuit. If you want you can change into some girl jeans in the van. If you’re too shy you can change on the van floor and even put on some girl tops. Then I will comb and brush out your hair so it’s more feminine looking.”

We argued and exhausted our talk. There were nine of us and even the two guys sided against me. It was Josh’s parents’ van, but he hands the keys over to Teri. Everyone except Teri and I left to change.

Teri unlocked the van and I got in the side away from everything. Teri was telling me why it was going to be a good time. “You’re lucky Nicole…” And she gave me numerous reasons including. “You’ve gotten over two months to let your hair to grow longer and you’re one of the guys who hasn’t grown sideburns yet.” The truth was I didn’t have any facial or body hair that a girl doesn’t. It was just getting a little embarrassing.

“And what have you lost ten pounds? That will be noticeable in your swimsuit.” She told me to look at the suit in the terrycloth bag, “I bet the panty is better at hiding your little boy.” She added, “I looked on the internet and I have some tape we can use to make sure it stays put and out of sight… I have a girl’s hat and some lip gel to help just enough.”

I hoped it wouldn’t show that I shaved my legs, but I had. I agree with the lace fringe going across the panty it would be hard to see a bump if any would show. I had the swimsuit on and was putting on the girl’s jeans which were also convincing.

I did ask, “Why two tops?”

“If you’re wearing the swimsuit top, you don’t need the camisole right now, but keep it in your beach bag for later.”

Finally, I said, “I’m finished, but even you’ll agree this doesn’t work. That being the case I will run down to the water, dive in and run back here, and be done with it.”

Teri said, “Well let me in and see. And you’ll have to let me make some needed modifications.” She had two bracelets which she told me to put on. One went around my ankle. She combed my hair up and then began to brush and shape it. Somehow she was getting that feathering effect that girls do, added volume and a more feminine look. She didn’t know I could see in a mirror some of what she was doing.

She used the pink lip-gloss she mentioned and then a pink tint on my eyelids and under my eyebrows. I didn’t think it was enough to complain about.

Teri handed a mirror to see me better. She smirked when she noticed my surprise. Teri had done a marvelous job, though I wouldn’t have indicated so if I was prepared. She said, “I can tell you’re surprised and impressed with how girl-like you appear. So, now you don’t have any other recourse but to agree to do it.”

She tossed down a pair of jellies that I’m to step into. I have a pair of flip-flops I use in showers like at the beach, but they’re not girly like these. I had been praying as I did with everything I tried on that it would be too small.

We’re walking toward the girls changing area and Teri says, “When you’re just in your two-piece don’t be afraid to pull your panty down sometimes they ride upon a girl’s buns more than we want. You’ll be no exception.” She tells me to tone down my moans, making them softer and the tone more feminine.

I had developed a girl’s voice answering my sisters' phone calls. With a little effort, I could pass for my sisters for a moment. I usually made sure I didn’t take it too far. There was one time but not here or recently.

Camilla, Sadie, Layla, and Megan were all coming out as we were walking in. Megan and Sadie both took a second look, and Sadie even asked, “Nicole is that really you?” I was five feet past her when I realized she was talking to me.

I tried to say yes late, Teri tugged me as she paid for two changing rooms and locker keys. “In there Nicole, and take your time doing your striptease in getting your clothes off. I need to completely change and I want you to wait for me. The rooms in the girls' side all have mirrors, not so in the boys’ side. It was also kept cleaner. One could tell it was cleaned regularly; there was also the fragrance of girls have changed.

There is a short cloth jacket I can wear. I look in the mirror and see the cute girl Teri has made me be. I will need to be careful as I can still imagine someone seeing me as a guy. I try on the small jacket and I think it’s cute.

There is a knock and my door opens; Teri’s quickly in and says you know you should have hooked the door… Lookup for a moment.” I did and felt her fingers in my suit top. A pad was added on each side of the top and it must have taken a bit to get in in the right position and for it to attach properly.

She said, “It isn’t much but it adds to your feminine appearance.” There are the large floppy beach hat and sunglasses that she pulled out of the beach bag… When we come up for a snack, one of us will paint your nails. Please don’t panic and say something stupid. It could be something like that blows your cover.”

I follow and the sand is already getting hot so I put my jellies back on. Teri’s waving and I look in the direction she’s waving. The girls are up and waving back to us; I know at least two have camera phones at the ready. They greet me with hugs and cheek kisses like I’m another girl.

Josh and his friend Tammi are not in sight. I suspect he and Tammi are in the water. There are two large blankets laid out.

Sadie has me put out my hand for some sunblock. She says, “Get the sensitive areas without getting a lot of lotion on your swimsuit. I’ll help with your back and then make sure you get it all. There were some people already near our blankets when Teri and I got there. But an hour later there were tons more guys close by.

I am sitting up with my legs together and my arms hugging my knees. Teri sees me and whispers, “I approve.” And then she extends her hand as we’re to make our way into the water. The water is halfway between coming in or out.

Teri lets go of my hand and starts to run into the water. We’re going to dive into a wave before it breaks. We come up on the other side, in deeper water. I need to kick with my feet and paddle with one hand. I am adjusting my swimwear with the other. Teri knowingly is smiling at me. We swim out a way before swimming back to shallow water.

Some guy stepped in my way as I was ready to set my feet. He said he was sorry but I doubted that. Sadie was there to greet us, asking, “Did he touch you in an uneasy way?”

I said, ‘Yes’, but I thought it was an unusual question. She told me, “It happens. Welcome to a woman’s world. Have you been on the other side of that experience?”

I quickly said, ‘No’, but then thought.

Teri said, “Really, you being so shy. I thought that might have been one of the ways you got close and hoped to meet a girl.”

I said, “I never did anything crude like that.”

But Teri smiled, “But you did do it and you probably even said hello or sorry when you did.” I guess I smiled a little and Teri said, “I thought so. What did one of the girls look like?”

Sadie, Teri and now Camille were silent and staring at me, waiting. Finally, I said, “She had a nice tan, a brown swimsuit, and black hair.”

Camille asked, “Was it a one-piece suit and how did she look in it?”

“No, it was a two-piece suit. She was pretty but more like the average girl. And no, I didn’t get her name, but she did say ‘hello’.”

Without much being said, we got out of the water and walked along the water. Once I walked backward as we talked. Teri warned me to turn around that there was a little girl. I just avoided walking into her. I fell and was near her when she offered me a shovel. “Can you take time to play with me?”

Teri knelt down and said, “She and I will.” She turned to Sadie, “You two stop on your way back.”

It was a few minutes before a mom came and stood by her daughter and us. “You two look very cute taking time to play with my little girl. I just wanted to come over and let you know that I’m a good mom and have been watching after her.”

We introduce ourselves, and she replied, “Are you new at this Nicole?” I must have looked at her like a deer in headlights. “Relax young lady; I think you are doing very well.”

”Debbie, do you like Nicki and Teri playing with you,” she asked her daughter.

“Yes, Mommy! There were four girls but these two stayed and played with me. Nicole is ner’ ous but she’s very nice her eyes sparkle.” That was probably because I was near tears.

Ms. Julie Matters introduces herself. She says, “Nicole, I think you need to use some sunblock again and make sure you get under your straps better. I have some if you wouldn’t mind my help.”

I look to Teri to see if I should, her wink indicates it would be okay. Julie has a low beach chair and blanket a short distance away. She is in the midst of spreading the lotion under my straps, when she says, “You make a lovely young girl, I am glad you have the courage to be yourself.”

I wanted to say, ‘No, I’m not a t-girl or girly boy.’ I thought the better of that. She said, “I know someone like you and I wish she’d dare to get out. But I guess, I don’t know how hard it could be.” Julie looked at Teri and me, “Do you think, I dare talk more openly to her?”

Teri said, “Nicki lost a bet and it resulted in her being here today. I’d suggest you see if there’s a friend close to that person and the two of you befriend her enough to help her become more comfortable like Nicole.”

Teri said, “If you don’t mind my saying so, but you seem to be open and more knowledgeable in these areas.”

Julie turns a little sad and then tries to smile, “I have a 1½ year old whose androgynous. Little Jimmy is in the home we rented, he’s with his Dad today. I guess that has made us think more.”

I’m getting more uncomfortable as I’m not even like all they’re talking about. I was thankful for the suntan lotion and told her. Finally, they were talked out, I lifted little Debbie and gave her a hug as I said good-bye.

=^_^=


Teri and I went back to where our group was. Sadie asked how our playtime went. Josh and Mitch gave me a look and Megan told them not to hassle me. “He’s doing quite well staying in character; don’t hassle Nicki.”

We went up on the boardwalk to get something to eat. Megan produced an extra wrap-around skirt for me. I tried saying I should be able to change back. But even Josh and Mitch sided with the girls. I was wearing the large floppy hat with sunglasses that made Nick unrecognizable.

They guys went right to eat, most the girls pulled me into a little shop to look at things. Teri asked, “How much spending money do you have?”

“I have sixty dollars spending money for the weekend, but I’m not shopping like a girl.”

Layla says, “Look at these two they’re cute beach bags on clearance for ten dollars.” They asked me which I thought was cutest. I told them, though I also said I wasn’t buying it. They got that a little nail kit and two bottles of polish and makeup. Layla said, “It all costs you less than twenty-five dollars. You can’t beat that.”

I said, “It’s more like forty plus.”

Sadie said, “Each of us chipped in five dollars. So don’t complain.” When I took out my wallet it cost me an extra fifteen dollars. They were embarrassed I had my guy’s wallet, which according to them needed to be replaced.

I found myself liking being treated as a girl. It was like science-fiction or fantasy to me. We got something to eat, but I grumbled as it wasn’t a hamburger and fries. The yogurt with fruit was tasty enough and soothed my stomach.

We did go into an arcade to play some games Layla, Megan and I shot some basketballs, as they were basketball players. I got nervous about playing against girls and afraid of getting beat. I regularly would have done better and ended up losing to both of them.

Teri grabbed me and took me where she found a shaded table. She began to cut and file my nails. She even had cotton balls to put between my toes as they needed to dry and not interfere with one another. She transformed my fingernails to the point where once painted they indeed looked like they belonged to a girl. They were all painted a pink that seemed to have a tint of lavender. If they had been on my sisters, I would have told them they were attractive.

We were walking back on the boardwalk when a little three years old came running to me, “Nicki, Nicki!” Her arms were open and extended, inviting to being lifted up. I bent down and took her in my arms. Julie was right behind her. We introduced little Debbie and Julie to the others.

Before we went in different directions, Julie wondered aloud, if Teri and I were open to dinner at 6:30 at the OceanView Dinner.

When I proclaimed, “I couldn’t, having nothing to wear.” Julie smiled and gave Teri forty dollars, “Do you think that will be enough to get her something nice?”

Teri responded it wasn't needed that they had something, but Julie insisted. It was actually enough for a dress, shorts and a set of panties. Nicole argued she didn’t need that much. Neither did she know others bought some teddy bear pajamas for him. Mitch and Josh had already let it be known, if he’s staying a girly boy they didn’t want Nic with them.

Josh and Mitch went and made sure they got the keys for the bungalow. They had taken back most of Nicole’s clothes.

Other guys out near where they were on the beach were happy to see the girls back. Everyone redid their sunblock application, but Nicole was not mindful the others were using a #15 sunblock as they wanted to tan. Nicole didn’t mind using a colored lip balm; figuring it went with deceiving others to think he’s a girl.

Once they were ready to go into the water again; the girls got a number of offers from guys to go swimming with them. It surprised me when Teri took the hand of one and went running into the water with Bach. Layla went with Trez and when Harrison grabbed my hand I automatically went running with him.

We ran and dove into the water and as I surfaced Harrison yelled breaker and grabbed me and helped me bob over the wave as it began to break. Disoriented I grabbed on and put my arms around his neck. Nic had never felt body heat like that.

She began to say thanks as they were face to face. She wasn’t sure if it was a small wave but their lips met and he smiled. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to steal a kiss, but it was nice.” Nicki saw Teri looking at her with a smile, so Nicole bowed her head.

Harrison let go of my hand and said he was sorry again. Nicole felt bad and said, “No, it wasn’t you. I guess I’m shyer than most.”

He said, “Me too, I didn’t expect you to come with me.”

“Why would you expect that? That was nice of you… And well you are a good looking guy.” Harris smiled. We swam out to where there were four others and we swam to keep afloat. When I was getting tired I put my hand on Harris for a short time. We soon went back on the beach, where we either threw some frisbees, watched or visited.

There was the talk of a dance that began at nine. It was undecided by us girls if we were going. It was five o’clock when we went and changed. I had used the open-air shower as I headed off the beach. Teri handed me a skirt and top rolled up in my beach bag. She whispered, “Get all the sand off you can. You need to use the camisole with the bralette, and then the top.” She complimented me, “You did really well this afternoon. Remember we have dinner with Julie and Debbie. You can shower back where we’re staying.”

“I fulfilled my bet, let me be,” I said?

Sadie, as well as Teri, stood there. “You agreed to go and you even received money for some pretty clothes. You need to take a shower as it will take longer for you to get ready.” I tried arguing but finally gave in and went to the shower.

The shower soap had a strong peach scent and it actually felt good to get a refreshing shower. Teri called into the shower, “You need to shave your legs. They look good, but could be better.” The shower curtain moved and Teri handed in a lady’s razor and shaving gel. “Also do under your arms, please. And when you get out to wrap this large towel around you, lady style.”

I shampooed and conditioned my hair, finished showering and stepped out to dry myself off. Once I wrapped the towel around me, Teri came in and had me sit down. “We should be able to shape your hair and style it a little better for tonight.” She had me sit up straight and keep my legs together.

We talked as she brushed and blow-dried my hair, styling as she went. Then she sat me in front of a mirror and worked doing my makeup. “So do you think your fingernails and toenails look pretty?”

When I complained, she said, “You don’t think the nails are pretty?”

“They’re very pretty, but not on me.”

She retorted, “You’re right they are very pretty, and both Debbie and Julie like you… Isn’t being accepted as a girl kind of fun?” We agreed and talked about the day.

I said, “It was different seeing things as a girl. That I passed as a girl was amazing in itself. That Debbie was comfortable with me and even came running up to me later kind of blew my mind and made me happy inside… I kind of empathized with Julie about her baby being androgynous. My own boy parts are not that…”

She held a mirror up in front of me and I was not ready to see the pretty reflection of myself in the mirror. I made an ‘oh my’ expression which caused us both to giggle. Sadie and Layla came in to see what the giggling was about. Everyone agreed I was now even prettier as a girl…

Story to be continued...

up
200 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice start...

Donna T's picture

Nice start...

Donna

It may have

Samantha Heart's picture

Started wirh a bet, but something may have been unleashed in this venture that can not be undone.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

I notice

you didn't mention the term of the bet he lost. Seems it would be important to the story, don't you think?

What was the bet he lost?

Jamie Lee's picture

It would be nice to know what the bet was about and what choices he was given if he lost--which he did.

Terri may have have him presenting as a pretty girl, and she gas him agreeing it was nice having the attention as a girl, but might Terri have opened two doors that might not be closed again?

Nicholas may not be able to present as a boy again because he's now thought to be TG by Julie, and a girly boy by two of the boys. Julie may ask Nicki to help with her son as she thinks he's TG. And if the boys continue rejecting him, what then? Won't what he did because he lost a bet get around his school?

The other door that may have opened is Nicholas getting beat up for what he did because he lost a bet.

Others have feelings too.

Labor Day Weekend...

After continued requests, I have edited the first chapter to include the bet and I have included in the intro to the next chapter the information of that bet. I resisted the change but heard enough requests that I finally answered them.

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thanks

Donna T's picture

Are you planning on expanding this story, go for another chapter...?

Donna