The discovery of nightgowns

Printer-friendly version

So when I was a child of 9ish i diecoverd my sister and I were similar in appearance. Thus started my foray into the wearing of her clothes. It began with what she had been wearing during the day and left in the bathroom when she bathed. We all just discarded our clothes in the same hamper. Mom would do the laundry and return it to its respective location in our dresser. She never checked the hamper for contents so I would take a piece of my sisters clothing and wear it to bed and return it to the bathroom hamper in the morning. This went on for the rest of my time at home graduating to pantyhose and skirts when I got the chance. But i always liked the dresses I wore them in the bathroom with the window closed and the curtains drawn till mom told me to hurry up. So forward to my 20's I am married and have kids this did put a damper on my hobby. Forward to the 30's a big move to another state and the kids are self sufficient yeah. The wife and I work different shifts and I have a little disposable income. Well you can guess that I had a stash not of dresses but of leather mini skirts. Seeing the neighborhood kids (teenage girls) wearing them made me want to have that feeling too. So forward to my 40's the wife and I were free of the kids and had some fun partying and strip clubs and swingers and the like. Then our oldest child passed away we were devastated nothing was fun. No time out no date night. Life was sad and boring so i started to buy dresses again and wear them on the rare occasion when I was alone. But this time it was long dresses and skirts and the wife's shoes. Then my wife's sister came to live with us and that ended my time in dresses. I purged everything and was mad about the situation. And here is 50ish boring and repetitive. The sister in law is a permanent resident and my dresses are gone. Until the night in my wife's clothes. This night in my wife's nightgown changed my life and I love the results. Now when I get home from work I can get into a nightgown and just chill with my wife and her sister. I know it sounds weird but it's working. The sister in law is timid and nonconfrontational so she has excepted that I wear nightgowns. The wife likes me to wear larger ones with bigger bottoms and she buys them for me. Personally I'd rather have a lighter one and shorter than she likes. I like Vera wang and the more it looks like a skater dress the better for me. I usually wear them with on underwear and my house shoes. If i could get the wife to buy me some panties I would be ecstatic. Well if time has taught me anything it is that you never know what to expect.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Discovering nightgowns...

...Is a good start, but where is it going?"

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

The discovery of nightgowns

For a minute I thought I was reading Eowaen. Just a short intriguing story that was almost an anecdote. I do enjoy those and this one was good also. Is there more to come because it could make a good start. It is a title which bares investigation.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.