Hostess With The Mostest - Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version
hostest with the mostest.jpg

Chapter Four – Tony Takes An Interest

Candi remained under John Benstead’s desk, in the chair well, hiding from Tony Carlotta.

Tony had John in a friendly bear hug.

“Fuck me Johnny boy it smells like a brothel in here. I can smell perfume. You been fucking puttas in here or something?” Tony joked.

“So anyway, have you got those pension cheques? I got a couple of my street guys ready to cash them; we split the dough and they cannot be traced back to you or I,” Tony looked around.

“Ah there they are! What’s wrong with you? You’ve been standing there like a zombie since I arrived. Make me a nice cup of tea while I check out the cheques,” Tony laughed at his own joke.

John was scared that Tony would find Candi hiding under the desk. He thought that Candi was one of Tony’s girlfriends and as he had just been carousing with her, he was justifiably terrified of being caught.

John went over and put his little kettle on the single burner and busied himself with making tea, hoping Tony would drink up and leave.

Then to his dismay, Tony dropped himself into John’s padded office chair behind the desk. He flicked through the forged cheques that John had been working on for him.

“Good quality as always John. You always do good work for me,” Tony grinned putting his feet up on the desk and leaning back in the chair.

Candi had hunched herself as far as possible back in the foot well under the desk but her red skirt and white blouse did not offer much in the way of camouflage and Tony caught a glimpse of her as he lay back.

“Oh my, my, Johnny boy…what you got here?” Tony grinned.

“Get out from under there my little flower. Why are you hiding from Uncle Tony?”

John blanched and was ready for Tony’s wrath to descend upon him.

Candi extracted herself from under the desk and Tony offered her his hand to help her to her feet. She brushed the dust and cobwebs off her clothes.

“Well John…aren’t you going to introduce me?” Tony smiled at the pretty little thing in front of him.

John looked astonished. He thought that Candi was well known to Tony and he glared at her with a questioning look.

Candi shrugged her shoulders and gave him an apologetic look and silently mouthed ‘I’m sorry’.

John guessed correctly that Candi had lied to him about being an acquaintance of Tony Carlotta’s but she must have got John’s phone number from someone. It was not a number that was readily available; so where did she get it? But that was a problem for another time. For now he had to make an excuse for Candi being here that Tony would believe.

John could throw Candi under the bus and tell Tony that she had lied about being Tony’s girlfriend and used her acquaintanceship with Tony to get John to forge her documents. But John knew this would likely lead to Candi being beaten or worse. John wanted to know how Candi had got his number, but he also had to admit that he felt something for Candi. She was a lovely creature no doubt, but there was also a sense of helplessness about her; like she needed to be rescued.

“Hey Tony; I’m sorry I was just having a bit of fun with her. She’s one of the prossie’s who works the alley outside. I got her to sit under my desk and give me a blowjob for a tenner,” John said.

Candi glared at him; but what could she do? At least John’s excuse sounded plausible.

“You bringing puttas into my warehouse! The place I do business! Are you fucking crazy?” Tony was angry.

John came over with Tony’s cup of tea and put it on the desk. He took Candi by the wrist.

“Ok whore; I’ve finished with you and you’ve been paid so time to get your skank arse out of here,” John commenced dragging her towards the door.

Tony grabbed Candi's other wrist and pulled her back towards him, ripping her out of John’s grasp.

“As been as you’re already paid her, I might want to use her myself before she leaves,” Tony grinned lasciviously.

Candi gasped and tried to wriggle free. Tony slapped her across the face.

“Stop it putta!” he growled.

“Nah Tony you don’t want her. I only got a blowjob from her anyway; she’s a tranny, what you call a travisto,” John approached Tony and tried to wrench Candi from his grasp.

“Fuck off Johnny boy! You go and keep watch while I take care of this. Wait outside!” Tony was livid, red faced and not to be reasoned with.

“Tony. Please you…” John was cut off when Tony glared at him and pointed to the door.

John looked at Candi and saw that she was shocked and forlorn, he gave her a sympathetic look and shrugged indicating that there was nothing further he could do to help her. He went over to the door and looked back one last time. Tony had Candi's arm bent behind her and was pushing her down over the desk. John sighed, put a cigarette into his mouth, and went outside to smoke it.

“No! No! No!” Candi cried as Tony bent her arm and pushed her down.

“Well then. Are you going to stop struggling?” Tony hissed.

Candi nodded and sobbed. She was subdued.

Tony spun Candi around and looked at her closely. She was wearing a red leather mini-skirt, white satin blouse, and tan pantyhose. Her hair was coiffured and her makeup perfect, except for her bright red lipstick which was smudged from recent fellatio; she had accessorised with gold jewellery.

“You are no street hooker!” Tony growled.

“Are you his girlfriend? Don’t bother answering; it doesn’t matter. You shouldn’t be here,” Tony’s eyes glowered in their deep sockets.

“But you are a fucking pretty one, I’ll give you that.”

Tony pulled Candi into his arms.

Candi tried to struggle but Tony was a big strong man and she was probably half his weight.

Tony’s mouth fell on hers with ravenous hunger; his tongue thrusting into her mouth. Candi wriggled in his embrace but he crushed her hard against his thick body. She tried to bite him and he stopped trying to kiss her and shook her like a rag doll.

“You keep this up and I’ll put you across my knee and spank you,” Tony warned her.

“Really! You’re such a big man Tony Carlotta and I’m just a weak little transvestite; how do you think that will go down when I tell Michelle about it,” Candi squealed.

It was only after she had blurted it out that she realised her faux pax.

Tony’s face lit up with a wicked grin.

“Ah! That explains why a gorgeous looking transvestite girl like yourself is in a dump like this. Michelle was asking me who she would go to, to get some documents altered and obviously she was asking on your behalf.”

“I’ll deal with her later but right now I think it’s you who needs a lesson regarding who is the boss around here,” Tony laughed.

Tony sat on the desk and used his considerable strength to throw Candi across his lap. She squealed and kicked her legs which only served to expose her red satin panties and sheer pantyhosed thighs. Tony lifted her miniskirt out of the way.

“Lovely,” he stroked her satin-encased globes with his calloused fingers.

“Don’t you dare!” Candi shrieked and wriggled in his lap and flailed her legs.

Tony spanked Candi's bottom half a dozen times. He spanked her hard; his fingers digging into her buttocks.

Candi cried but her resistance was broken.

“Ok! Ok! Ok!” Candi wailed.

Candi could feel an ominous bulge thickening through the material of Tony’s trousers. She hoped that by ceasing to wriggle it might not arouse him any further.

But she should have known that was a lost cause.

Tony pulled Candi to her feet and then crushed her in his embrace again. Her skirt was still ridden up and he wouldn’t allow her to pull it down, instead he pawed at her buttocks while his tongue invaded her mouth.

Tony’s lips were thick and his tongue broad and his kisses were impatient and demanding; nothing like John’s affectionate kisses.

She could feel Tony pushing his hard member into her soft belly and supposed it wouldn’t be long until he forced her to her knees. Candi resigned herself to her fate; she figured she might as well get it over with as soon as possible.

Candi responded to Tony’s kisses and began to stroke him through his trousers.

“That’s better,” Tony briefly broke their kiss.

Candi opened Tony’s flies and extracted his cock. It was thick, gnarled and meaty; she could feel precum dripping from the eye. Candi hoped this indicated he was close to orgasm so she could quickly suck him off and get away from this dump.

But poor little Candi had no idea what Tony had intended for her.

He gasped when she gripped his manhood and began to stroke it. He kissed her harder and she reciprocated, driving her tongue into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his thick shoulders.

Candi tried to extricate herself from his grasp so she could drop to her knees.

“What are you doing?” Tony grinned down at her.

“You want a blowjob don’t you?” Candi smiled up at him, hoping he would acquiesce.

“Oh no girly; you’ve got me all wrong,” Tony gave her that evil grin again.

He pulled her to her feet and bent her over the desk and it dawned on Candi what Tony intended to do.

“No! Please don’t!” she begged.

Tony just chuckled.

He was an experienced tranny fucker; Michelle Murphy had taught him well. He knew how to make special girls like Candi enjoy being fucked. He knew not to hurt them and how to prepare them.

Tony thrust his hand back under Candi’s skirt and entwined his fingers in the waistband of her satin panties and pulled them down her thighs until they were around her knees.

Candi started kicking at him gain so he spanked her hard just the once and she stopped. She was face down on the desk crying, resigned to her fate.

Tony gazed at her soft mounds encased in the gauzy tan nylon and growled. He was going to enjoy this.

He rolled her pantyhose gusset down her legs to join her panties and stroked those gorgeous pale globes. Candi wriggled and twisted but Tony pressed her down harder on the desk.

He looked at the detritus scattered on the desk and saw a small jar of Vaseline.

“Perfect,” he grinned and dug two fingers into the jar.

Candi felt Tony gently rub the tip of one Vaseline-coated finger against her sphincter and she tensed up.

“Oh you don’t want to do that, doll,” Tony chuckled.

He took his time working his finger around her anal bud until he felt Candi relax. Candi couldn’t help but enjoy the sensation of the finger slowly circling and pressing against her sphincter. She had to admit that it felt good.

“Oh my!” Candi gasped when Tony inserted his well-lubricated finger inside her.

Tony was gentle and worked the finger very slowly inside Candi's bottom ensuring it remained well lubricated. He searched for and found her prostate and Candi gasped as he pressed his fingertip against the sensitive gland and slowly massaged it.

“Oh god!” Candi groaned and felt her cock begin to leak precum.

Tony massaged Candi's prostate until she began to wriggle her bottom in appreciation and then he slid a second finger inside her and Candi gasped and wriggled harder against his hand.

“Oh wow that feels so good!” she gasped.

Candi had no idea that being manipulated in the anus could be so pleasurable. Little waves of ecstasy emanated from the spot that Tony was massaging and her cock was getting harder and dribbling pre-seminal fluid. Tony reached under her with his other hand and began to stroke Candi's erection and she relaxed her sphincter and allowed Tony to pleasure her.

She felt so wanton bent over the desk with her skirt hiked up and her knickers and pantyhose rolled around her knees with her legs spread wide, encouraging Tony to finger-fuck her anus.

Tony took his fingers out of Candi's anus and dipped them in the Vaseline and greased his manhood.

Tony slowly pulled Candi back onto his stiff rampant cock until his glans nestled against her sphincter. He guided his cock into her tight crevice with one hand whilst squeezing her hard cock with the other.

Candi screamed as Tony’s lubricated cock forced its way past the tight bud of her sphincter. It was the most intense pain she had ever felt; like a huge baton was splitting her back passage.

Candi bucked and tried to force the invading member from her rear entrance but Tony held her and pushed her down onto the desk.

“Relax baby. Relax it will soon start to feel nice,” he tried to soothe her.

Candi forced herself to relax and wriggled her backside until Tony’s cock began to feel comfortable inside her. She still felt immensely full, but she no longer felt the searing pain she had experienced when he entered her.

Tony smiled as Candi relaxed her internal muscles and allowed her anus to accommodate his swollen penis. He pushed forward and back slowly at first and then he began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of Candi’s anus. Candi held onto the edge of the desk and spread her feet wider in an effort to control the tempo as Tony began to fuck her.

Tony fucked Candi with long slow strokes, the Vaseline lubricated Candi’s back passage and helped her to relax her internal muscles. Candi got into the rhythm with Tony and now that the pain had gone she felt quite comfortable as Tony slowly fucked her. Tony was still stroking her penis which was starting to become tumescent again now that the pain had passed.

Candi adjusted her stance so that Tony’s glans massaged her prostate as he thrust slowly in and out. She matched the pace of his thrusts and rocked back and forth on her high heels in time with Tony as he fucked her and massaged her swollen phallus.

Candi could no longer pretend to herself that she was not taking pleasure from the sex. She was still fearful of Tony’s revenge and she felt utterly degraded but she couldn’t control the involuntary actions of her body as her excitement mounted.

Tony began to quicken the pace and Candi matched him thrust for thrust. His crotch made loud slapping sounds as he slammed against her thighs and buttocks, Candi fucked him back, timing her thrusts to meet his.

“Mmm I’m coming in you; you tranny putta!” Tony groaned.

Candi felt her back passage flood as Tony ejaculated inside her. Candi could feel the hot sperm filling her as Tony’s cock convulsed. She was ashamed that she felt so much pleasure; she felt used and abused but her own orgasm was close and Tony squeezed and milked her as he pushed his cock inside her as far as it would go.

Candi pushed her buttocks back into Tony’s crotch, her anus milking him of his seed. Warm semen dripped from her back passage as Tony’s glans pressed against her prostate in the final throes of ejaculation.

Candi felt her own penis convulse as undulations of extreme pleasure emanated from her anus. She ejaculated and spent her seed on the grubby floor, the delectation and gratification so intense that her knees buckled and Tony had to hold her up as he squeezed the last of the milky load from her throbbing cock.

Tony was a gentleman; he waited for Candi to finish coming before he pulled his deflating penis from her anus with an audible plop. He smirked as he watched a trickle of his seed escape Candi's sphincter, run down her thigh and soak into her knickers.

“Thanks doll; you are a great fuck,” Tony slapped Candi on the buttocks and pulled up his underpants and trousers.

Candi lay across the desk gasping and recovering. She fought hard to return her breathing to normal and although she felt sexually gratified she also felt used and debased. She couldn’t wait to leave this dump of a warehouse.

Tony picked up the box of forged pension cheques and without saying another word to Candi he walked over to the door and left.

John came inside as soon as Tony left and strode over to where Candi was quietly sobbing as she pulled up her pantyhose and panties.

“Oh my god; I’m so sorry Candi,” John tried to console her.

Candi straightened her skirt but she could still feel Tony’s deposit dripping slowly from her anus and she just wanted to get home and bathe.

“Just get my coat you lunk!” Candi snapped at John.

She reached under the desk and got her handbag and the valise containing her passport and documents.

John held her coat open to help her into it but she snatched it from him.

“Candi. I said I’m sorry, but what could I do?” John beseeched her.

“Well you did fuck all! You let that thug defile me!” Candi sobbed.

She struggled into her coat, grabbed her handbag and the valise and stormed out of the warehouse.

The prossie was leaning against the wall in her doorway. She was smoking a cigarette and looked to be either drunk or stoned. The prossie glared at Candi and gave her the finger.

“Fuck you! You syphilitic cunt!” Candi screamed at the prossie and strode away.

Candi’s anus hurt and was still leaking. Her knickers were wet front and back. She felt so dirty and so used. She was disappointed in herself because she had sacrificed her dignity for debauchery and lust.

When Candi got home she threw the valise onto the table and stripped out of her clothes. She threw her knickers and pantyhose in the rubbish, they were stained with Tony Carlotta’s semen and she wanted nothing to do with them. She luxuriated in a long hot, steaming bath, washing her body and tenderly dabbing at her sore sphincter. She douched to get rid of the remains of Tony’s secretions.

She towelled off, fixed her makeup and slipped into fresh underwear and a negligee and padded back downstairs.

Candi let herself have a good cry and then she opened the valise and had another look at the documents. She now had two days before the audition. She re-read the letter.

‘Ms Candace Pops,

Congratulations, you have been selected to audition for one of the few positions we are offering to prospective Flight Attendants. Present yourself dressed appropriately with your references and passport to the Goldwing Airlines Head Office 22 Kendall St London at 0900 on Thursday 22nd May.

Final selections for the vacant positions will be made on the day. Your poise, charm, decorum, ability as a conversationalist, and friendliness will all be assessed against our demanding criteria.

Megan DeVille
Senior Flight Attendant’

“Fuck it! It was worth it!” Candi yelled at the empty room.

She poured herself a large scotch and lit a cigarette and looked at her new passport.

Suddenly there was pounding on the front door. Candi, dressed only her negligee, approached the door with caution and pulled the net curtain aside to peek outside.

Michelle Murphy was standing on the doorstep bouncing up and down on her heels and hugging herself to keep warm in the cold night air. Candi opened the door and let her in.

Michelle stormed into the house and helped herself to a large scotch which she downed in one gulp and then poured another.

“Come here honey,” Michelle took Candi in her arms and hugged her close.

Their perfume mingled and Candi felt quite heady being hugged by this gorgeous creature whilst she was wearing only a negligee.

“I’m so sorry. Tony told me what he did to you. I told you it was going to be dangerous and not to get me involved,” Michelle held Candi at arms length.

Candi started to sob again and Michelle pulled her close.

“I’m sorry Michelle. I had to come up with some excuse; John Benstead told Tony that I was a whore,” Candi sobbed into Michelle’s shoulder.

“Well I hate to say it but that might have been the smarter hand to play. Unfortunately for you the outcome at the warehouse was always going to be what it was, but now you have piqued Tony’s interest. If you were just a ‘putta’ he would have lost interest in you as soon as he fucked you,” Michelle explained.

She led Candi over to the couch and sat her down and poured them both drinks and lit them both cigarettes.

Candi was very nervous. She thought her ordeal with Tony was over.

“What do you mean I have piqued his interest?” she asked.

“Well babe, you know Tony and I have a history that goes way back to my Transvixen days when I was Cherri Pops. I’m not going into details but my first encounter with Tony was not dissimilar to yours; perhaps worse. Anyway over the years myself and Tony have developed a relationship that was once quite torrid and passionate but is now more like a friendship, but as you know we do meet once a year at ‘Bocca di Lupo’ and afterwards we…well you know,” Michelle smiled whimsically.

“So?” Candi looked bemused.

“So? So you are a gorgeous twenty-two year old transvestite and he now knows that you are my friend. He asked me why you went to his forger and counterfeit man. What the fuck was I supposed to tell him?” Michelle was a little angry.

“So now he’s interested in you. Wants to know how you are progressing with your ambition to become a flight steward.”

“Why?” Candi was still perplexed.

“Oh my god Candi you are so fucking naïve! So he can blackmail you! So he can fuck you whenever he wants! So he can use you as a drug mule when you graduate! A thousand fucking reasons spring to mind without me thinking too hard about it. I told you Tony is a vicious gangster!” Michelle’s temper flared.

Candi looked horrified and collapsed on the couch sobbing. Michelle took her in her arms again and hugged her and stroked her hair. She whispered in Candi's ear.

“Look honey I honestly don’t know why Tony is interested in you. Maybe he was just inquisitive. You never know with Tony.”

“Look on the bright side. You have your passport, your references and letters of employment all in the name of Candace Pops. You can even change your identity now if you want to.”

Candi nodded.

“Let me worry about Tony. If anything comes up I’ll let you know and if he contacts you, let me know. To me he’s just a teddy bear not a ‘mad-brained bear’ as the Rolling Stones sing in Stray cat Blues; which is kind of apt given Tony only got his hands on you because of me in a way,” Michelle kissed Candi’s cheek.

Candi snuggled into Michelle’s arms and after a while she was sleepy. Michelle took her upstairs and put her in bed and then she stripped down to panties, bra and pantyhose and slid under the covers with her.

Michelle and Candi kissed and canoodled a little until Candi fell asleep quickly followed by Michelle. Michelle awoke in the early hours of the morning to find Candi suckling her penis, she had pulled down her tights and knickers just enough to take Michelle into her mouth.

“That’s very naughty,” Michelle grinned down at her.

Candi moved back up the bed and snuggled up to Michelle and stroked her hard penis.

“That thing that Tony did to me. I hated it but at the same time it was the most sexually gratifying thing that has ever happened to me,” Candi admitted.

“Yes it’s lovely if it’s done right and with love and affection,” Michelle admitted.

“Show me?” Candi looked lovingly into Michelle’s eyes.

The day Candi had been waiting for finally arrived. She was nervous and unable to choke down any of her breakfast and made do with coffee and cigarettes. Candi dithered over what to wear and finally decided to wear the navy-blue business suit, cream satin blouse, sheer tan hosiery and black high heels. She spent ages in front of the mirror fixing her makeup and hair.

Candi had made a study of how the hosties dressed and tried her best to mimic them. Her makeup was perfect but not unduly gaudy as was her jewellery. Her brunette hair had been cut into a nice bob with lighter streaks. The fringe rested on her brows and accented her dark eyes.

She checked herself one last time in the mirror, slipped into her knee-length camel coat, picked up her handbag containing the valise with her documents, wished herself luck and stepped outside.

Michelle had popped a good luck card into Candi's mailbox the day before. It read:

‘All the best honey, good luck, although you don’t need it. You are my hostess with the mostest!

Love,
Michelle
xxx

PS. Take a cab on me. I want you there looking perfect!’

Michelle had enclosed twenty quid for which Candi was most grateful. It was a long way from Chelmsford to the Goldwing Airlines offices in London.

In the back of the cab Candi re-read the card Michelle had given her, kissed it for luck, and put it away in her handbag.

This was going to be the real test. A double test. She had to pass as a woman and she had to pass the initial selection for flight crew training. She looked up and saw that the cabbie was staring at her intently.

Candi alighted from the taxi and the cabbie got an eyeful of leg as she stepped down onto the pavement. He took her money, made change and looked up at the tower block offices of Goldwing Airlines.

“You gonna be a hostie pet?” he grinned.

“I hope to be,” Candi smiled back at him.

“Well they’d be crazy not to take you. You can ‘coffee, tea, or me?’ me anytime babe,” he smirked.

“With those pins you can bring me whatever you like.”

Candi smiled back, took her change and started to ascend the wide marble stairs out the front of Goldwing Airlines.

There was a group of four very well-dressed attractive young women standing out front. They were smoking cigarettes and chatting and laughing. Candi figured they had to be candidates for the Goldwing hostess program also. They looked happy and confident and she wanted to be just like them. She sauntered over mooching in her handbag for her cigarettes. She started to panic when she couldn’t find them.

One of the well-dressed pretty little things looked over at her.

“Lose your ciggies honey?” she said sympathetically.

She waved her packet of Benson & Hedges and Candi made to take one. The girl snatched it away vindictively.

“You wanna be a hostie babe; you better get your shit together,” the girl laughed and blew smoke in Candi's eyes.

A large black limousine drew up to the kerb and the liveried driver got out and opened the back door. A slim leg, clad in gossamer black stockings and shod in four-inch black patent leather high heels appeared, followed by a slim elegant lady dressed in a navy blue stewardesses uniform. She had a pair of gold wings clipped to the right breast above a gold name bar: Megan DeVille. Her form-fitting jacket had gold piping along the lapels and cuffs. She had perfectly coiffed black, shoulder-length hair.

“Oh my god it’s Megan DeVille! She’s the senior flight attendant and senior instructor for Goldwing’s steward training school,” the girl gushed to her friends.

They pushed past Candi in order to see the legend airline hostess who would be in charge of making selections today.

Candi moved inside. She had no cigarettes to smoke so she bought a cup of tea at the small café inside the building. She checked her watch and saw that she was half an hour early. She watched Megan DeVille take an elevator and saw it stop of the eighteenth floor. She finished her tea and checked the building directory. ‘Goldwing Airline Stewards Corporate Office’ was listed as being on the eighteenth floor; no surprise there.

Candi caught the next lift going up and was so nervous she didn’t even notice the handsome corporate types checking her out. She got off at the eighteenth floor and saw a sign stuck to the wall with sticky tape: ‘Flight Steward Selections’ and an arrow pointing down the corridor. She followed the corridor and came to a large conference room with the same ‘Flight Steward Selections’ sign cellotaped to one glass door.

Candi peered inside and saw a gaggle of girls, including the four she had seen smoking outside the building and two perfectly groomed gentlemen. The girls were all stylishly dressed, slim and pretty and Candi for some reason felt inadequate. They all looked up at her as she walked in and then went back to their chatter.

The group was sitting on plastic chairs arranged in rows in front of a small stage in the centre of which was a small podium. Two armchairs were arranged to one side of the stage.

Candi's heart was in her mouth. This was it! Make or break!

She looked around and counted sixteen girls and two young men. Nineteen candidates in total, including herself. Then a pretty, wide-eyed girl wearing a London Fog raincoat wondered in and looked around anxiously.

“Is this the place for the hostess auditions?” she asked in a demure voice that came straight from the East End.

“Fuck me! Who is this? Little Bo Peep?” one of the smokers quipped and the others laughed sarcastically.

“Come over here honey,” Candi went over and bought the girl over to where she had claimed a seat away from the others.

She helped the wide-eyed girl out of her raincoat and was bemused to see she was wearing a poodle skirt. Candi took off her own coat and hung both of them on a coat rack at the back of the room.

Megan DeVille strutted out into the centre of the stage behind the podium, followed by two men in business suits who walked over and sat in the armchairs.

The room became deathly quiet as Megan scanned the room with her icy-blue eyes. She took a cigarette holder out of her clutch-purse and then a silver cigarette case. She screwed a cigarette into the holder and one of the men in the business suits strode over and lit it for her with a silver lighter.

Megan DeVille blew a long plume of smoke out into the room.

“I love a cigarette in the morning after my coffee,” she announced.

“And apparently so do some of you,” she smiled at the audience.

“Prove!” she demanded.

The four young women who had been huddled together smoking outside the building and had scorned Candi and laughed at the ‘poodle girl’ proudly stood with their heads held high.

“You can leave now! That’s all.” she waved her hand at the door.

“Rule number one. Flight stewards never smoke in public!” Megan quipped.

She looked scornfully at the four astonished young women.

“Why are you still here? I told you, that’s all, now leave!”

Megan ignored them and addressed the remainder of the audience.

“Right. That’s whittled it down to sixteen and as I only need ten candidates this shouldn’t take long at all.”

Megan DeVille blew more smoke out at the bewildered congregation.

“Selections have begun!”

To be continued.

Thumbs up thingies and comments are always welcome,
thank you,
Michele

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mile-High Club

joannebarbarella's picture

Here comes (cums?) Candi!