Gaby Verse 3, Britney's View

Printer-friendly version

Gaby Verse - Britney's View
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman


Synopsis:Is where Britney gives her view on things.

[-][+][-]
I am Britney Walters, sister of Debbie Walters. I am a Cheerleader at Augusta High School in Grottoes Virginia. I get my kicks out of pulling pranks on people, but mostly upon rival schools. I have led a bunch of like minded students in doing things like stealing the other schools mascot up to putting itching powder in the rival teams jock straps. I never went into their locker rooms, that was always one of the boys. I may like a good joke, but I am not crazy! Unfortunately, my reputation has made me rather infamous here, now I can't go near a rival school without being seen and asked to leave. At least I can ride upon the bus to the games with the team, otherwise, I could not go.
[-][+][-]
One of the students that I pranked was Diana Biggs, she was graduating and I saw an oppurtunity to prank her and I took it. She had started riding her bike to school, so I took it and hung it out from the bell tower. She went crazy looking for it and when she finally saw it, she came running after me knowing that I was responsible. Mom and Dad grounded me for a month during which time, I had to work in Diana's business along with my cohorts. After that, Diana kept an eye out for anymore pranks and started locking her bike up.

But as much as I have been responsible for pranking others, there are a few that I will not pull a prank upon at all. I will never pull a prank upon a teacher or any of the faculty here, not even a substitute teacher. They can easily give me detention and extra homework and that ain't fun at all.
[-][+][-]
Sandy and her family are off limits as well. Her dad is a bigot that is always saying mean things about the trans-gendered. He is so vocal about his views that Sandy has often hung her head in shame whenever he is around. Sandy is a real sweet and lovable girl that does not deserve to have such a person as her dad. She is a waitress at Jack's Cafe and a senior at Augusta High School. We kids love eating there because Sandy is so cool. She loves to chat with us and makes sure to keep our drinks fresh, the only customer that she dreads is her dad.

Whenever he comes in, he has Sandy pay for his meal out of her pocket, the only time that he does pay is when he is with others and even then he does not tip. The only reason that i do not prank him is that it would hurt Sandy as well. But he did recently cause himself some mischief because of his narrow mindedness. He refused to wait upon a customer because they were trans-gendered. He vocally refused to help them and he even insulted them to their faces. Now he has to see a therapist in order to keep his job.

Having to see a therapist and talk about his attitude must gall him something fierce because he MUST attend sessions along with trans-gendered clients in order to overcome his attitude. He has a long way to go because he has the same attitude about others too. That man has made several insulting remarks about Sabrina and her family for no reason except that they are black.
[-][+][-]
Sabrina is a good friend and fellow Cheerleader with me. She has won several beauty pageants here and was Homecoming Queen last year too. Deb and I were members of her Court. Sabrina is very classy ans demur. She is the model of a true Southern Belle and she should be too. Her Mother taught her everything she knows from when she went to Charm School.

The only thing that Sabrina is ashamed of is that she and her Mother live in a trailer or as they are called Manufactured Homes. It is a nice place, but not all that big. It's a good thing that she is an only child, Other wise there wouldn't be enough room.

But she does love inviting us girls over for a slumber party when it's warm. Then we gather in together under several tarps that are sewn together and attached to the trailer and have fun. We just have to wear tops and shorts then because we don't want the boys to see us in our lingerie.
[-][+][-]
Mom and Dad have given us the "TALK" on the "BIRDS & BEES. Deb and I developed and started menstruating when we were ten, so we both got to know all about sex ans having babies way earlier than our friends did. I am glad that they told us because neither of us want to be a teen Mom.

When our friends saw how I was developing, I told them what my parents had told me. That was the very first time that Deb and I got into trouble. Our friends told their parents and pretty soon, it spread all through Augusta Junior High School and our parents were called to a very special meeting at the Augusta Board Of Education.

Mom and Dad never got mad about it, in fact, they both praised us for being responsible kids for sharing the information with our friends. When they went to the meeting with us in tow, they defended us against any charges against us.

It turns out that the only one offended was a retired Nun, Sister Mary of Saint Mary's School For Girls. When she found out why I had told my friends, she finally admitted that I had done the right thing. Now there are classes on Sex Education in Health starting in Junior high through out the Augusta City School System.
[-][+][-]
Mom and Dad have taught Deb and me to be tolerant and open minded about others. They told us that everybody is equal and that we should accept others for who they are. They grew up watching that old science fiction series Star Trek and all the series and movies that it inspired. We have the entire collection on tape and a library full of the novels. What is fun is to see them dress up for the conventions. They will dress as aliens or as Star Fleet officers. Mom and Dad look hot in their costumes and when me and Deb dress up, we have guys chatting us up.
[-][+][-]
Mom and Dad are way over protective of us when it comes to boys and dating, they say that we can not date until we reach sixteen. Until then, we can only see a guy on group dates. It might be a bit of a pain, but come to find out, our girl friends have the same restriction too.

Right now, I am not all that interested in dating a bunch of guys. I like guys, but none have captured my fancy just yet. There are some real cute guys here, but so far none have really stood out that much. But one has really stood out as the one that I will NOT date.
[-][+][-]
Dan is so much like Sandy's dad that I will never date him nor have anything else to do with him after the way that he acted during the Cultural Exchange Program and it is too bad because I used to like him a lot. There was a cultural Exchange Program set up between Grottoes High School and Warsop College in England: Me, Deb, Darla , Sabrina and Dan were selected to go to England for six weeks to see what it was like over there.

Dan was paired with a guy named Rhod and things went well until one weekend when Rhod had to visit his Dad in Wales. His Mother and Dad never married and now hod visits him one a month on the weekend. What was weird was that he dressed as a girl named Mfanwy because his Dad thinks that he has a daughter. Rhod's Mother Sylvie did this so that he would not want to take Rhod away.

When Rhod came back, he was still dressed as a girl and when Dan saw him dressed like a girl, he went atomic and started calling Rhod vile names. When Sabrina stood up to Dan, he verbally attacked her as well. Because of his actions, Dan was disqualified from the program and Sandy took his place.
[-][+][-]
I could never be seen with such a guy like Dan, He may be cute, but his attitude is vile and ugly. I prefer a guy that treats a girl and others with with respect and so does Deb. We will find that guy one day, until then, we will wait. Me, I do not care if a guy is cute or not, I want a guy that cares for me and will not be some superjock full of testosterone. The football players are all hyped up on weight lifting and practicing that when they go out upon a date, they expect for a girl to put out for them.

There have been more than one of them to be jailed for being too frisky with a girl and the girl generally has a bad reputation afterwards because of him and his friends. Well, I helped to settle them good and proper when they came after me and Deb.
[-][+][-]
When we got back from England, we discovered that it was said that we were putting it out while in England. Daddy stood up for us when he found out about the story and threatened to sue the school for defamation of character. Deb and I went for a physical and took it to the school paper and had them publish our exam results. We are both virgins and proud of it too!! when that edition went out, Coach Williams punished the team until they apologized to us in pubic.
[-][+][-]
Deb and I will not date or be seen with a jock, we prefer the guys in the band. We have seen just how hard it is that they work during their practice session that would ground a jock. Band members generally spend more time and energy on school work and are more intelligent. About the only jock that isn't full of himself is from England, his name is Drew Bond.
[-][+][-]
Drew Bond is the son of Jenny Bond, World Women's Cycling Champion and Drew is the Youth World's cycling Champion. Even though he is a champion, he is a sweet kid that does not like the limelight. he prefers to stay in the background and likes to help others. The fun thing about Drew is that he looks just like his cousin Maddy, if they were to dress alike, you could not tell them apart. We found out about Drew and Maddy when their families were selected as hosts for us during the Program.

When we got the pictures from England showing them and the other kids involved, Deb and I thought that they were twins. When we saw that they were in actuality cousins, we couldn't believe it. the only difference between them is that Maddy has breasts.

Over in England, they wear uniforms, the guys wear blue pants and the girls wear matching skirts and both wear a white dress shirt and black tie. Over here, all that we have is a dress code. It was great going over to England and seeing how much they were different than we are in America. What was really weird was the fact that the British are so much like us. The main differences are the names for things and idioms used.

That British accent comes in so many dialects that it was like being in the United Nations, but then again, there is as much variety in American accents, if not more. One thing that Britain has that we do not have here in America are those castles., over here we have old Indian Reservations and extensive National and State Parks.

We visited quite a few local castles and sites during our stay there and had a lot of fun shopping for trinkets in the gift shops. But if there is one thing that I learned From Madeline Anne Peters was Shopping with attitude. That girl can sniff out a good bargain and find the one of a kind item that she is looking for that puts anybody else to shame. If there were an Olympic Event on shopping, Maddy would bring in the Gold.

Her boyfriend Drew has the bad fortune to keep on being dragged along with her upon her shopping escapades. She usually finds some sort of cute trinket or jewelry at the gift shops, but when she is in the mall, WATCH OUT!! She can spend all day shopping.

What is a lot of fun is going to her house for dinner or tea. Her mother Carol is the best cook that I know of. I don't know for sure, but i think that she must have gone to some sort of college to learn how to cook because she hardly ever uses any canned stuff, she prefers fresh produce.
[-][+][-]
Mrs. Peters has told all of us kids to call her Aunt Carol. The only student that has to call her Mrs. Peters is Dan and that is because of how he treated Rhod and Sabrina. Her favorite customer is Drew, he really goes to town upon her cooking and can be counted on to ask for seconds and she loves to see him chow down with such gusto.

Deb and I are glad that we were picked to go to England along with Darla, Sabrina and Dan. We made friends with students and their parents as well as the faculty at Warsop College. What was the most fun was working with my fellow Cheerleader Sabrina in helping to form Warsop College's new Cheerleader Team Sherwood Foresters, they won when they competed in their first competition in England and in their only competition here in America when Warsop College visited Augusta High School.

I will have many fond memories of the trip and I look forward to seeing Drew and Jenny Bond when they are on television when they race. I will be one of very few Americans that can say that I know him and that is way cool.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos