The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 10

Printer-friendly version

Catlin was in pain as she pushed herself further and further. She arrived at Mrs. Patel’s with her suitcase. Her mother and father had agreed to let Mrs. Patel take her in for a few months. Once she was shown a room. Cheshire had her change into a leotard and come out to the exercise room.

First Cheshire warmed her up with a few exercises. Then she started teaching her more difficult exercises. After they were through with those, Cheshire gives her a physical test to see what she already knew and how she could improve on what she knew already.

Krisha was performing her warm-up routine before she started her ballet steps. She watched Catlin as her mother tortured her friend. She felt sorry for her, but she asked for it. Catlin needed to be taught restraint and how to not get caught stealing.

Cheshire spots her youngest watching Catlin “are you done with your warm-up routine, Krisha?”

“No, ma’am.” Krisha goes back to finishing up her warm-up routine and starts her dance routine.

Cheshire looks back to Catlin “now, let me show you an exercise I want you to do every morning.”

Tizzy and Ikaika Bedroom:
Lien snuggles close to Tizzy. She was wearing a pair of pajamas that Tizzy had bought her. It had the girls from Monster High on the shirt. She opens her eyes and saw that Ikaika was sound asleep next to her. She was sandwich between him and Tizzy. She felt Tizzy’s arm wrapped around her waist and held her against her body. She turns around in Tizzy’s arm and buries her face in the crook of Tizzy’s shoulder. She feels Tizzy tighten her grip on her waist and hold her close.

Tizzy rubs Lien’s back as she held her close to her body. She was growing fond of Lien. Tizzy holds onto Lien when she turns to lay on her back. She holds onto her.

Lien felt Tizzy holds onto her when she rolled over and laid on her back. She loved when Tizzy rubbed her back. Lien sits up and straddles Tizzy’s waist. She looks down at Tizzy. She feels Tizzy hold her hands.

“Did you sleep okay last night?” Tizzy had felt Lien shiver a few times.

“Yes, ma’am.” Lien felt safe last night when she slept between Tizzy and her husband.

“What’s going to happen to me?” Lien was worried she would be taken from Tizzy.

“You, young lady will become mine and Ikaika’s daughter. No one is going to take you from us. You will go to the same private school your aunt goes to and will be spoiled rotten by your grandparents. You can call my mother either grandma or Yaya or Nana.”

“Why does your mom call you mouse?” Lien heard Cheshire call Tizzy mouse a few times.

“Because, when I first came to live with my mother. I asked questions all the time and she surprised me as well. So, she gave me the nickname, mouse. Just like your nickname is monkey.” Tizzy taps Lien’s nose gently.

“Why is my nickname monkey?” Lien was curious.

“Because you are always hanging around and look like a little monkey.” Tizzy had a teasing smile on her face.

She tickles Lien as she sat on her abdomen. She kept Lien from falling sideways onto her husband. Tizzy keeps tickling Lien.

“I give, I give, mommy!” Lien was ready to pee her panties.

Tizzy stops and looks down at Lien “did you just call me mommy?”

Lien shakes her head yes. She hopes Tizzy didn’t mind.

Tizzy scoops Lien into her arms and hold her to her chest. Tears were flowing down her cheek as she held Lien. She places a kiss on Lien’s cheek.

“Thank you.” As Tizzy holds Lien close to her body.

Lien wraps her arms around Tizzy and holds onto her. Tears were coming from her eyes because she has never felt safe and secure before. She was happy she finally found someone to be her mother.

Ikaika had opened his eyes to see what was going on and saw the bonding going on between Tizzy and Lien. He wishes he had his camera to take a picture of mother and daughter. Tizzy had told him, she was worried that Lien might not like her. He knew his wife really wanted Lien to like her.

“I got to go and pee mommy.” Lien looks into Tizzy’s eyes.

“Alright, sweetie.” Tizzy lets go of Lien.

Lien runs out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. She makes it, just in time. Her bladder releases as soon as her butt hit the toilet seat.

Sunroom:
Christine was sitting out in the sunroom, enjoying the breeze coming in through the windows. She knew Cheshire, Krisha, and a girl named Catlin that went to school with Krisha was being trained by Cheshire. She had a feeling that Cheshire was going to train the girl to be an agent of hers. She knew Tizzy was a police officer, but also her mother’s daughter.

The new girl Cheshire brought home last night was still asleep in Krisha’s bedroom. She was sleeping on a cot and being watched by Kat. She was still debating if she wants to stay in Hawaii. Cheshire said she would let her live at one of her safe houses down near the ocean.

Krisha’s bedroom:
Omphile wakes up and looks around the bedroom she was sleeping in. Cheshire had set up a cot in her youngest daughter’s bedroom. She looks over towards the other bed and saw that Krisha was already up. Laying on her bed instead was one of the snow leopards. She couldn’t tell which one it was.

Omphile slowly gets up and grabs the house robe that came with her nightgown. There were a set of fuzzy pink slippers near her bed. She slips them on and heads towards the kitchen. She spots the little girl she met last night, going into the main bathroom.

She notices the snow leopard was following her. Omphile walks into the kitchen but doesn’t see anyone. There was a bowl of fruit on the counter. She takes a banana from the bowl and looks around.

She spots Christine in the sunroom. She walks into the sunroom “Christine, where is everyone?”

Christine looks up from reading an email on her cellphone. She knew Omphile was new “your adopted mother, your sister and Catlin are in the training room. Tizzy and her family are still in her bedroom.

Christine spots Kat behind Omphile. She snaps her fingers and watches as Kat comes running over to her.

“Is it alright if I come in here and sit?”

“Please, this is your home as well. Cheshire is your adopted mother after all.”

“Thank you.” Omphile walks in and sits down on one of the benches in the sunroom.

“Are you hungry? I can fix you some breakfast.” Christine locks her cellphone.

Omphile nods her head yes to being hungry. She couldn’t believe that she could have food when she wanted, without having to suck someone off or having sex.

“Is there anything in particular you want or is scrambled eggs and sausage alright?”

“Scramble eggs and sausage is fine.”

“Okay.” Christine gets up and heads into the kitchen to fix some breakfast for Omphile.

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good to see

Samantha Heart's picture

The new girls are adjusting to a new life even if one is still unsure about things as the way she was treated.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.