Troublesome boy 2: The change of appearance

Printer-friendly version

I yelled “NO TAYLOR THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PICK MY HAIRSTYLE AND THEY AREN'T MY SISTERS AND YOU AREN'T MY MOM” Taylor said “don’t speak to your mother with that mouth and now that’s 1 more month your my daughter.” “Mom we have the hairstyle” said Peach and Rachel, Mother said “what is it”. They said “down the back, blonde, and wavy.” I screamed “NOOOO”. Mother said “that’s two more”

I said “sorry mother”. Mother said “and also say sorry lovely sisters who I wish I was like” I said that and then we ate dinner and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning thinking I was all a dream till I realized I was in pink covers and I thought where is Rachel she was in bed last night then she and Peach came in and said “there’s our favorite sister in her pink bed which is her favorite color” I said “stop annoying me” they said “if you keep talking like that well tell mom to add a year”

I got dressed in boy clothes I thought to myself it’s only 5 months. Mother yelled “come down we are going to your hair appointment. On the car ride there I was thinking what if someone saw me then I’d get bullied for the rest of my life.

When we got there the receptionist asked “honey what would you like” I said “could I have long hair down my back that’s blonde and wavy. She said “okay sweetie”. After they installed the hair extensions I thought I can’t believe I look like a girl, then “mother said okay we are going to the furniture store to pick a bed frame for your sister”

“Girls go choose Angela’s bed and Angela walk with them” I walked with them and didn’t say a word worried that I would get more months added then Peach said “ohh I like this one it’s pink and it’s a princess bed”. I said “ok” even though I was trying my hardest not to scream. Then we got a pink mattress, pink pillows, and pink blankets.

When we got home and we put the bed together and then Rachel asked me what’s your favorite color Angela I was about to answer blue but then Peach said “she told me it’s pink didn’t you Angela” I said “yes”

Mom then told me that her daughters body needs to be taken care of, I knew exactly what she was talking about I had a face full of zits. She said “take a shower and I will get skincare products for you and a toothbrush and toothpaste and after that we are going clothes shopping and getting your nails done” Rachel said “but we can do it we have all the items here” and mother said “good thinking we will do it here.”

Mother came back with the skincare products and put it on me and then we got in the car and went to the mall. Peach asked “where do you want to go” then Rachel said she wants to go to Victoria’s Secret first and check out all the other fashion stores after words”, then I muttered “I don’t want to go to any of these stores”, then Peach said what did you say and I said “I said I have the most lovely and considerate and beautiful sisters in the world that are going to make me exactly like them and I’m so excited. Then Peach said”I thought you said that.

When we got to Victoria’s Secret I got panties and padded bras to make my breasts look real. Then we went to Forever 21 and got dresses then mother told my to go into the restroom and put on the panties, dress, and bra......

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

you might want to wait...

until the individual parts ARE finished to post them. Additionally, correct capitalization, correct punctuation, and the elimination of run-on sentences would greatly help. If you wish to convey that someone is yelling, there are better ways than all capitals. You said they were yelling, so YELLLINGGGG with capitals really isn't needed. Try being bold?

I like these work in progress

Sara Hawke's picture

I like these work in progress tidbits they work fine all by themselves. But ya if you plan to work them altogether post in at least 2000 words with paragraphs.

Hugs Sara

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.