Hunter's Moon Chp. 15

Printer-friendly version

Kelly looks at the black wolf with blue strips that had slept in her room last night. She couldn’t believe how strongly attracted she was drawn to it. She stretches between its ears as they laid in bed.

Teresa looks at the young woman she was resting her head-on. She never thought she would ever find a mate. She has lived for a really long time and has been lonely and frustrated that she would never be able to be human again. Now, this girl’s mother and her coven were going to turn her back to human.

She couldn’t believe, Kelly was part fey either. She could feel the magical energies that were strong inside her. She wonders what type of Fey one of her birth parents had been.

Angela, King and Robin’s Bedroom:
Angela kisses Robin as she sat on King’s face, while he ate her out. Robin was straddling King’s waist, while his knot was seated tight inside her body. Last night had been magical for the three of them. They had shared their magical energies with each other. Robin had shared her blood with Angela.

King had made love to the two of them all night long. He enjoyed when the two of them had made love to each other. He could smell Robin’s pheromones slowly changing as he stayed buried inside her.

“I think Robin will be having our children.” He sent a mental message to Angela.

“Is that a bad thing?” Angela had felt like one of her ovaries had been removed from her body last night and placed inside Robin.

The same thing had happened to Robin as well. One of her ovaries had been placed inside Angela as well. Angela stiffens as a massive orgasm wreck her body.

Khan and Duffy Bedroom:
Khan felt wonderful after the running him, Duffy and Tiger did yesterday after their meeting with Mrs. Vreeland. They had gone running along with Arron out on Mrs. Vreeland’s property. She had a lot of lands they could enjoy. They did pick up the scent of a powerful wolf with the scent of a lynx mixed in. They found a lynx scent with a wolf scent mixed in with it.

They knew Mrs. Vreeland had a niece that was a were lynx. So, it explained why they were picking up her scent on the property. It also explained the wolf scent they picked up. Mrs. Vreeland’s niece was married to a werewolf.

Cora and Tiger’s Bedroom:
Tiger was snuggled close to Cora’s body with the cat-shaped strap-on she used on her last night. Mrs. Vreeland had given each of them a hand-crafted wooden box. Inside each wooden box, had been magically enchanted human and animal shape strapons. This way, they could finish consummating the mating ritual.

The strapon merged with their body and took the fluids each woman produces and ejaculated it into their partner. Cora had been surprised how the cat-shaped penis was shaped and how it connected to her once it was inside her. It also hurt and sent her over the edge when Tiger pulled out of her roughly. The tiny barbs that had buried themselves in her vagina lining had hurt but caused a massive orgasm at the same time.

Tiger was holding Cora close to her body and didn’t want to let go. There were several hickeys and cat-shaped bite marks that ringed Cora's neck. She had enjoyed putting them there. Low purring sounds could be heard coming from her.

Tiger nuzzles Cora’s neck and nibbles on her ear lobe. She could smell how arousal Cora was getting from her nibbling on her earlobe. She stops after a while and squeezes Cora’s breasts. She leans in closer to Cora’s ear “mine!”

A smile appears on Cora’s face as she turns around in Tiger’s arms and looks into Tiger’s kitty cat eyes.

“Yes, yours, but you are mine as well.” Cora leans towards Tiger’s neck and extend her fangs and sink them into the artery, just under the skin.

Outside jogging on the road:
“Come on slowpoke, pick your feet up.” Arron turns around backward to look at Keane.

“I’m not a runner like you guys.” Keane was barely keeping up with Arron and Tabitha.

Tabitha was way ahead of the two of them. Arron could have caught up to her without any problems, but he didn’t want to leave Keane by himself.

“If the two of you don’t hurry up, you’re going to be late for breakfast by the time we get back.” Tabitha had turned around to look at their guest.

Keane catches up with Arron and they managed to stay a little bit behind Tabitha. Both men loved watching Tabitha’s cute ass as she ran. They would love to know what she was like in bed. Neither men have ever been with a panther before.

After twenty minutes, they arrive back at the ranch. Keane collapses on the front porch. He was breathing hard and was soaked to the bone with sweat.

Tabitha walks over and picks him up and carry him upstairs to the bathroom. She runs a bath for him and starts stripping him out of his clothes.

“You’re going to be sore. Sit in here for a while and relax.” Tabitha lowers Keane into the tub and turns the jets on.

“Thank you.” Keane leans back against the tub.

“No problem. I’ll have some breakfast brought up to you.” Tabitha turns around and heads downstairs to the kitchen.

When Tabitha steps into the kitchen, she spots Angela, Maggie, and Robin fixing breakfast for everyone. She walks over to Maggie and gives her a kiss. She could smell Maggie was wearing her favorite perfume today.

Maggie returns the kiss “was your run good this morning with the new guys?”

“It was alright. Keane needs to get out and jog more. He’s out of shape and needs to get back into shape.” Tabitha figures if he stayed with them for a while. She could get him back into shape.

“Is he going to be alright?” Robin was concerned about her teammate.

“He’ll be fine. I told him, I would bring breakfast up to him.” Tabitha walks over to the refrigerator and pulls out a bottle of German-made beer.

“Really? Beer first thing in the morning?” Robin looks at Tabitha with a serious look on her face.

“Yep!” as she takes a swig of it and smiles afterward.

Angela, Maggie, and Robin finishes making breakfast and setting the dining room table afterward. Maggie walks over to the house intercom
“breakfast is ready, ladies and gentlemen.”

A few minutes later, everyone still upstairs comes downstairs and into the dining room for breakfast.

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope the fea

Samantha Heart's picture

Cam cure the curse placed on Teresa and that maybe Kean can find a mate with in this new pack

Love Samantha Renée Heart.