Ballerina School 1: Foreign Exchange student

Printer-friendly version

Hello I’m Jake I’m on the plane going to my new high school the reason why I’m going is because I signed up for a foreign exchange program which I thought would be fun.

When I arrived at the airport a foreign exchange bus picked me and a bunch of girls up. I thought maybe more girls than boys do this, then the girl next to me said “where are you going and what’s your name” and then giggled I said “My names Jake and I’m going to Jacobs all boy high school” she giggled and said “well this is the bus to Mistress Angela’s all girl ballet school” I said “I’m not going there I must of got on the wrong bus” then she said “then why’s your name on the flyer” I felt worse than I ever had before when I heard that.

When we arrived I went to the front desk and said “I think I went to the wrong school” then they asked “what’s your name I said “Jake Jones” they said “your names on the email with the new kids” I said “you must have made a mistake” they said “we don’t make mistakes at this school so welcome to your new school make your way to cafeteria to get your things you need for this school year”

I made my way to cafeteria to get my school supplies then I saw them handing out uniforms and gulped I went over and asked “do I have to wear a pink shirk, pink crop top, and pink high heels?” They replied “yes and not only that you get your own makeup kit that you have to wear everyday and panties and a bra” I said “I don’t even know how to do makeup and I don’t have boobs” then they said “well you have to wear a bra and to find out how to do makeup make your way down that hall till you reach the makeup section and ask for lessons and put on these clothes we will get more in about a week”

I gulped and asked “where’s the boys bathroom” they said “we don’t have those here since girls like you come here” I yelled “I’m not a girl” they said “well surely you since you came here and the girls restrooms on the way to the makeup section”

I went in the girls bathroom and changed I thought I can’t believe I’m looking like a girl!!! I almost tripped like three times when walking to the makeup section I thought I hope I get the hang of this.Then I walked into a the makeup section and told them that someone in the cafeteria said I have to get lesson they said “you’ve come to the right place”

Then they explained the steps of putting on makeup and told me to put it on myself I did and it felt so weird I looked in the mirror and thought wow I think this look fits me then they told me to go to hair saloon to get my hair done and put in hair extensions because it’s required to have hair down your back unless you have a doctors note.

I walked there and thought this isn’t that bad I’ll look the same as the girls here so they probably will think I’m a girl and I’m getting the hang of these high heels.

Then I walked in and told them I needed hair extensions they said “sure what color do you want your hair” I said “blonde” then I sat down and they put in the extensions and thought this isn’t that bad...

I

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

Thank you for the story. Surreal yet interesting to read.

Good Start

A fast start, a believable premise, a situation many of us wish had been our fate. This could be the beginning of a much longer work.

Hiker_JPG_1.jpg