Back to School Chp. 14

Printer-friendly version

Hex’s house:
Hex didn’t want to get out of bed. It was raining heavily outside and according to the plan Sasha laid out last night. She and Sasha were going to kidnap the leader of the gang and make him talk.

She just lays there in bed watching the rain come down. She didn’t want to get up, but she needed to check her system to see what calls it recorded from the gang they were after.

Hex finally gets out of bed and put her house robe on. She heads to the kitchen and fixes herself an expresso. She loved her new expresso machine. Once she has her coffee, she heads back upstairs to her workroom and sits down at her computer. She clicks on the recorded file and starts listening to the different calls from the cellphones she was monitoring.

Private Hospital, Memphis, Tn.:
Rosa watches as the streets and buildings pass by as she looks out the passenger side window. She had woken up in a hospital with monitors and IV’s connected to her arm. She had on a blue hospital gown.

At first, she panics thinking that the place was going to harvest her organs. She has seen places like that down in Mexico when she was forced to have sex with men. Some of the men her and the other girls that were with her, would lure men in. Some men from the cartel would be waiting to take them to have their organs removed. Some of the girls had disappeared like that. They had been taken and had their organs removed.

She thought that was what was going to happen to her before one of the nurses came in. She reassured her that they weren’t going to do that to her.

“Rosa, you’re going to love living with my older cousin and his wife. They have a ranch by the sea in California.” Sasha had seen that Rosa
was in deep thought.

Rosa’s thoughts are interrupted by what Sasha said. She turns to look at her “what does your cousin do?”

“He owns a private security company that provides bodyguards and such to world leaders and famous movie stars. His wife is an archeologist
that studies Egyptian artifacts. You’ll like her.”

“Where are you taking me?” Rosa was wondering where the red hair woman was taking her.

“I am taking you to meet my cousin and his wife. They are flying in from California and they should be landing soon.” Sasha takes the exit she needs towards the airport.

Midnight, Private Hangar, General DeWitt Spain Airport, Memphis, Tn.:
Billy stops kissing Andy when she feels the plane lands. She wanted to experience sex, while they were in the air. She never experiences it when she uses to be a man, but now that she was a woman she wanted too.

“You better check your lipstick, Billy.” Andy gives her a cheshire grin.

Billy pulls her mirror out and checks her lipstick. She fixes it before they come to a complete stop.

“You know, this is going to be weird for me being a mother. I don’t know the first thing about being a mom.” As she puts her make-up away.

“Don’t worry. My mother and yours will help you. I’m surprised your parents took what happened to you so calmly.”

“That’s because my mother has always wanted a girl, but she only gave birth to boys. It’s my brothers that I’m a little concerned about.”

“Well, you have me and my siblings to back you up.” Andy feels the plane come to a complete stop.

“Are we staying Mr. Blake or heading out again?” Earl asks from the cockpit.

“We’re leaving and heading to the Mountain complex.”

“Alright, I’ll get us refueled and ready to go.”

“Thanks, Earl.” Andy walks out of the Lear with Billy right behind him.

Sasha pulls into the private hangar and spots her cousin and Billy waiting for her. She hasn’t seen Billy since he was turned into a woman. If she wasn’t already married and had children, she would ask Billy out.

Rosa spots a blonde hair man dressed in a pair of jeans and a standard dress shirt. Next to him was a beautiful light brown skin woman with straight black hair. Her chest was bigger than Sasha’s and a lot curvier as well. She was shorter than the blonde hair guy.

Sasha stops the car “I hope you're not afraid of flying Rosa. Your new family will be taking you to meet my aunt and afterward probably head back to California.”

Rosa looks at Sasha “I’ve never been on a plane before.”

“Well, you’ll like it. Also, your new grandmother will be spoiling you rotten.” Sasha knew how her Aunt Janet was going to spoil her granddaughter.

She spoiled Rose and Gracie when they came to live with her. She also, spoiled her new little brother as well. Her aunt loved having a big family.

Sasha and her cousin, Billy, and Rosa talk for a few minutes. They get back on the plane, with Sasha watching them. Once they were loaded up and taxiing out of the hangar. Sasha gets in her car and heads back to her hotel.

0800 hrs, Sasha’s Hotel Room:
Sasha hits the snooze button on her cellphone. She pulls the covers back over her head and closes her eyes. She was happy that her cousin was going to let Rosa live with him and Billy. What information she did manage to extract from Rosa, she was an orphan and had been having sex since she was ten years old.

She knew her aunt Janet was going to give her a medical exam, once they arrive at the mountain complex. She knows her aunt will put Rosa on a special diet to rebuild her body. She grabs her cellphone and looks at the pictures of her girls. Rose and Gracie.

Rose was traveling with her band mates, under the watchful eyes of her manager. Gracie was attending summer camp for girls. Her wife and band mates were selecting songs they made to put on their new album.

Sasha finally managed to drag herself out of bed and stretch to loosen some of her muscles up. She glances out her window and notices how heavy it was raining. She hopes the rain will slack off tonight, so she and Hex can kidnap the drug lord. She also wonders how Nora was doing with so many girls in her home.

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A bit short

Samantha Heart's picture

But things I feel are about to come to a head I feel. AND soon

Love Samantha Renée Heart.