Pink Sissy Princess:The Sissy Inside Me

Printer-friendly version

When I realized this my mistress came in and said “today’s a big day my friends are coming over and they want to see my princess Ashley in her Belle princess costume which I bought this morning for you because I know you want to become a perfect little princess sissy” I yelled “I’m not a sissy, where am I!!!” the mistress said “you are at my house where you live now and serve me you signed a one year contract and call me mommy since I’m your caretaker” I said “no I didn’t sign anything” and she said “then what’s this” I looked at it I said she could do anything she wanted to me and I signed in glitter pink pen mommy said “now sissy don’t make me spank you” I said “ok” mommy said “I want a apology” I said “I’m sorry for not being a perfect princess I’m just mad I don’t look as beautiful as all the other princesses” and then gave mommy a kiss and she said “I’m so proud of my sissy daughter”

I got dressed and said “thank you for making me the perfect princess I’ve always wanted to be” she said “no, thank you now go put your makeup on” I did and did it surprising well it’s like I’ve done it before and took lessons

I.put on my yellow heels to go with the outfit and put on a tiara and then went out to the living room. Mommy’s friends said “aww such a cute sissy princess did mommy let you be your dream of being a sissy. I said “yes I’ve always wanted to be a princess because all princesses have a prince and I want to be my mommy’s perfect daughter” and then mommy came in and said “Princess Ashley can you take our orders” I said “yes” and asked everyone what they wanted. After I took their orders I gave them their drinks

I was waiting for a order for about ten minutes and then I heard one of mommy’s friends saying “we should send him... I mean her to an all fashion school wearing makeup and dresses” mommy called me in and said “we’ve decided to send you to a fashion school for girls I know you’d love it since you love playing dress up and putting makeup on” I said “please don’t I mean do send me there then I’d be there prettiest princess in all the lands” then mommy said “but first let’s legally change your name to Ashley” then she said “guys it’s time to go me and Ashley are going on an adventures”...

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos