Project: Night Bird Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Jessica smacks Katey on her ass as she laid naked in bed. They had gotten back late last night from California and had to get up and head to work this morning. She had woken-up early and took her shower, while Katey slept.

“Come on lazy, time to get up.”

“Owe!” Katey rubs her ass. It smarted where Jessica smacked her.

“You didn’t have to smack my ass.” As Katey sits up off the bed.

She rubs the sleep from her eyelids, before standing up. She looks towards Jessica and pouted.

“You have been spending to much time with your niece.” Jessica walks over and gives Katey a kiss on the lips.

“Fine.”

Katey stumbles into the bathroom. She takes a shower instead of a bath. She spends a few minutes in the shower, before getting out and drying off. While she is drying off, Jessica comes into the bathroom, in her bra and panties.

Katey notices Jessica was wearing a pair of her personal favorite panties. She walks up behind Jessica before she starts brushing her teeth.

“You're wearing one of my favorite pair of panties.”

A smile appears on Jessica’s face “I know and they feel comfortable. You have good taste in panties.”

Katey just shakes her head and head into the bedroom to start getting dress. She notices Jessica had laid out her new bra for Katey to wear.
She loved it when Jessica wore it because it gave her a good cleavage. She just smirks as she slips it on and adjusts the straps and cups to fit her body.

Katey gets fully dress, while Jessica brushes her teeth and finish up her morning routine. Katey walks into the bathroom when Jessica is done and does the same thing.

“Do you want to make coffee before we leave or pick some up on the way?” Jessica finishes braiding her hair.

“We’ll pick up a cup on the way to work.” Katey grabs the keys to her Jeep.

Thirty minutes later, Katey pulls up to the security gate and is searched. The two of them couldn’t believe how security has tightened up since they were gone. Every inch of the jeep was searched.

“Come on guys, it's not like I have anything to hide.” Katey glances at her watch and notices they were going to be late.

“Sorry, Katey. Since the break-in, we have to search everything.”

“Okay.”

Once security was done searching Katey’s Jeep. Her and Jessica rush to the locker room and changes into their flight suits. They had to hurry because they were taking Night Bird out today and testing him against three of the new Apaches.

“Hopefully, they have Night Bird out and ready to go.” Katey was running towards Night Birds hangar.

Jessica was hot on her heels as well. She knew that if they were late, it was a fifty dollar fine.

“It’s about time, you two showed up.”

“Sorry, security went over everything in my Jeep.” Katey noticed they made the modification for the footsteps for them.

“Well, hurry up and get into the air. You’re needed down at the test range.” Murray was glad Katey and Jessica were back from their time off.

Katey checks Night Birds system, while Jessica gets settled in. Jessica starts the rotor and checking her system. Jessica waves to Murray to stand back as they start lifting up in the air.

Katey heads towards the testing grounds and lands. She and Jessica noticed that three brand new Apache helicopters were already there and waiting for them. She spots one of the pilots and knew who he was.

“Damn, he had to be here.” Katey hated the person she spotted.

“Who are you talking about, Jessica?”

“Devil’s Son over there. He’s a prick and not to be trusted. He’s more reckless than me.” Katey thinks back to when the two of them served
together. The man was dangerous and unpredictable.

Jessica wonders what the short black hair fellow did to Katey. She is normally a laid back person. They climbed out of Night Bird and walk over towards the person in charge of the operations. Katey ignores Terry Nelson as he stands close to her.

The guy in charge gives them the rules and conditions they had to follow. Just as Katey is walking back to Night Bird “are you ready to get your ass beat again?”

Katey stops and turns around to face Terry “are you ready to go down in flames?”

“Try it, Katey. Women don’t belong flying helicopters.”

“You know, I have to agree with you. Some women don’t belong in the air. So, why don’t you sit this one out, like a good little girl.”

Jessica couldn’t help but laugh as they walk towards Night Bird. She heard the guys behind her giving Terry a hard time. She saw a smile appear on Katey’s face.

“Let’s go and have some fun.”

Once Katey and Jessica were given the okay, they took off. Right away, they were getting a missile lock on them. Jessica aimed the rail gun at the helicopter that had a lock on them and simulated an attack on them.

“One down, two to go.” Jessica’s attack computer showed the other helicopter taken down.

“Damn! How did you do that?” The pilots of the other Apache couldn’t believe they were taken out so fast.

“That’s our secret.”

The alarms go off inside the cockpit. More missiles were coming in. The rail gun spins around to fire backward and takes all the missiles out coming towards them.

“Let’s have some fun.” Katey starts climbing in altitude as the other Apache tries to get a lock on her.

It was trying to match her speed, but the Night Bird was faster and could climb higher than the Apache. She spins around and fires two of her missiles at the Apache.

“Score!” Jessica screams through the headset.

“We’re not done yet.” Katey was looking for the Devil’s Son.

“Still, two down and one to go.” Jessica was happy.

The alarm starts going off again. The person was directly behind them and was trying to get their weapons to lock on them.

“Time to have some fun.” Katey dives down to the deck and flies low to the ground

“They are still with us, Katey.” Jessica could see them with their rearview cameras. She could even see who the pilot and co-pilot was as well.

“Katey, I’m getting multiple weapon locks on us.”

Katey wasn’t playing any attention to Jessica. She knew what Devil’s Son was doing. She spots what she was looking for.

“Jessica, switch to stealth mode on the count of three.”

“Gotcha, Katey.”

"1, 2, 3!” Katey climbs fast before she hits a cliff.

Devil’s Son pops up out of the canyon they had been in, ready to fire at Night Bird. He looks around but doesn’t see them anywhere.

“Where the fuck, did they go?”

“I don’t know, but I have multiple weapon locks on us coming from the rear of us.”

“Bang! You’re dead.” Jessica drops the stealth.

They were directly behind Devil’s Son and every weapon they had was aimed at them. There was no way they could avoid all their weapons.

“Son of a Bitch! How did they do that?” Devil’s Son was stump on how Katey managed to get the drop on him.

“Go home, little boys. You’re all dead.”

Katey flies past them and heads back to the operation center.

up
194 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Movie

Reminds me of the movie "Firebirds".

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Just because

NoraAdrienne's picture

I think it should actually be She and Jessica instead of Her and Jessica

Looks like some one

Samantha Heart's picture

Just got beat & I have a feeling night bird is next on the list for either being stolen or plans go missing. Unless I miss my guess "Devil's Son" is partly behind the thefts.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Counting checks before hatched can break eggs

Jamie Lee's picture

There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance, the latter belonging to Terry. Confidence can keep a person alive during combat while arrogance can get a person killed quickly.

Katie is an experienced help pilot so would expect Terry to be waiting when she came out of the canyon. Even without stealth, had this excersise been real combat Katie would have treated coming out of that canyon differently. But Terry would still have been shot down.

Others have feelings too.