The Violinist Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

June opens her eyes and was looking at Larry’s chest. Last night, she had gone to bed with Larry and Mike and slept with them again. A mischievous idea pops into her head, as she shimmies down under the covers. Larry and Mike normally slept in the nude. So, she starts kissing and licking Larry’s manhood.

She could feel Larry respond to her treatment of his shaft. He even holds her head against his groin area, when she puts his cock into her mouth. She deep throats him and play with his cock with her mouth and play with his testicles with her hands. She keeps doing it until he erupts in her mouth.

When she is done with Larry, she moves to Mike and does the same thing. She gives him the same treatment until he erupts in her mouth. He held her head against his groin when he erupted deep into her mouth.

Afterward, she crawls back up till she is between the two of them. Larry and Mike kiss her on the cheek.

“Thank you for the wake-up.” Mike starts playing with her breasts. He found that they were her sensitive spot.

Larry puts his wet, limp cock between her cheeks, but doesn’t enter. He grabs her small puny cock and plays with it. It doesn’t stiffen or respond.

He saw the scars on the groin area of June’s body the first time she laid with them. He leans in close to June’s ear “too bad you want to become a woman so much. You would make an excellent boyfriend to someone.”

“Just because I want to be a girl, doesn’t mean I wouldn’t want to sleep with you two. You’re my two favorite men.” She kisses Larry and Mike.

“But, you know we aren’t into women.” Mike squeezes her nipple.

“Owe!” June smacks his hand.

“Look,guys, I love you two very much and I know you feel the same about me. Let’s see if we can make it work?” June looks first at Mike and then at Larry.

“Okay, we’ll see how things go. So, are you and Larry going to the flea market today to sell your stuff?”

“Yep, and I also what to go by Castlewood Heritage in Virginia Beach. It’s just past Witchduck road, on the right-hand side of Virginia Beach,
Blvd.” June looked it up yesterday on her cellphone.

“What do they sell?” Larry stops playing with June’s cock. He wasn’t getting anything from it.

“It’s a music store that specializes in string instruments. I want to take one of those violins in my bedroom down there to get fixed and restrung.”

“Do you know how much it's going to cost you to fix that violin?” Mike was concerned because June didn’t have a lot of money coming in. She barely made her bills.

“Nope, according to their website, I need to bring the violin in and get an estimate. If it's going to be a lot, I could see if they have a cheap one for me to practice on.”

“How long do they stay open today, since it’s a Saturday?” Larry gets out of bed and heads towards his and Mike’s bathroom.

June waits before continuing her conversation. She plays with Mike’s cock, while Larry is away.

“You keep that up, and I’m going to pee myself.” Mike had to use the bathroom after June performed oral sex on him.

“So, go. You and Larry can share the toilet. You don’t need to sit down and pee as I do.” June had too because her penis didn’t get stiff any
more, even when she had to pee. She couldn’t pee standing up, without peeing on herself.

Larry comes out of the bathroom and Mike heads in next. June looks at the back of Larry and could see some scars he received from some kids in his neighborhood. Larry was African American and gay. The neighborhood he grew up in was bad, but what made matters worse, was Larry being gay. Gay African American men were treated like dirt by their peers. Larry tried to hide it, but some of the gang members in his neighborhood found out and beat him. They attacked him on the way home from school. If it hadn’t been for a patrol car driving by that day. He would have died. The paramedics were called and the people responsible for beating him were placed in jail.

When he got out of the hospital, he was sent to live with his aunt in the Hampton Roads area. He was accepted by the gay community in Norfolk. That’s where he met Mike when he went to an event that the LGBTQ center was having.

Mike, on the other hand, is biracial and bisexual as well. Mike’s mother is African American and Brazilan. His father, on the other hand, is Korean. Mike prefers a stiff cock, instead of a woman’s vagina.

June was biracial as well. Her mother is Irish and her father is an American. She gets up and heads towards the other bathroom. It takes her
about thirty minutes to get ready to go to work. She grabs her favorite cooler and fills it up with snacks and drinks. She also packs her cash
box and grabs her square device to do credit payments.

“I’m ready, Larry.” June walks into the garage with her violin case and her cooler.

“Alright, lets head over to the storage locker and pull out what we are going to sell today.” Larry gets in the truck.

June gets in on the passenger side. She wonders what Mike was going to do today. He normally didn’t work on Saturdays. He did have some friends he hung out with.

They stop at the storage locker and go through everything they had so far. There was a lot of nice things, that all they needed was some cleaning. Between Larry and June, they fill the back of Larry’s truck up.

Once Larry’s pickup truck was loaded. They head to Carnival Thrift Market. There were all sorts of vendors there, selling everything from antique furniture to comic books, car stereo systems and everything in between. Their table was upfront facing the street.

Larry pulls the truck up to their stall and unloads all their stuff. Once the truck was empty, Larry takes the truck and parks it in the parking lot. While Larry is gone, June sets up everything to sell. Larry comes back to the stall and helps her write up prices for the items.

Once everything was priced and set-up. They sit back and wait for the customers to come by to either buy or browses. One of their customers was a person they knew really well. He came by their place every weekend. Most of the items he brought were for his prop business or the restaurants he owned. He liked to change the displays up inside it.

“June, Larry. What items do you have for me today?” Elijah looks at all the stuff they had for sale.

“All sorts of things, Elijah. Everything you see, we just got in a few days ago.” June had gotten up and walked over to Elijah.

Elijah spotted a few things he wanted and they were priced reasonably. He knew June was watching him. He looks at a few more items and finally decides on what he wanted.

“Let me get these two items and those two over there.” Elijah points towards a few painting someone had done.

They were just scenery pictures, but they looked nicely done. The other items were just odds and end you would find back in the 1800’s farmhouse or barn that made nice decorations. He also both some more modern items from them. Altogether, he spent $1200.00 dollars with her and Larry. She gives Larry half the money because some of the items happened to be items he bidded on.

By two in the afternoon, they sell some more items and closed down early. June wanted to get to Castlewood Heritage and see how much her
violin would cost to repair. All together they walk away with three thousand dollars for days worth of work. It doesn’t take much time to repack the truck.

It takes them forty-five minutes to drive to Castlewood Heritage. Traffic was bad upon interstate 264 heading towards the beach. Larry had to take the Newtown exit, in order to be on the right-hand side of the road. They pull into the parking lot in front of the shop. It was in a strip mall with a bunch of other stores. One of them happened to be a mattress store. The front of the store had their name on the glass and it was nicely done in cursive.

“I’ll wait here for you.”

“Okay, Larry.” June grabs the batter beaten up violin case and head inside the shop.

As she walks in, there were instruments all over the place. There were even a few guitars as well. She walks up to the service counter and rings a small bell. She liked how the place was set up. It had the smell of wood and turpentine in the air.

“Coming!” An older male voice comes from the back of the place.

After a few minutes, a middle-aged man with salt and pepper hair comes walking towards the counter. The man himself looked to be Latina.

“Hi, I have a violin I need to be repaired.” June puts the battered case up on the counter and opens it.

Joe looks at the instrument to see what he needed to do to it. Body wise it was in great shape. It just needed to be restrung and given a good cleaning and polish.

“It will cost you three hundred dollars for the violin. If you want a new case and bow, that will be an additional hundred fifty dollars.”

“So, altogether, about five hundred dollars.?” June looks at the man.

“Yes.”

“Okay. How soon can I come and pick it back up?” June wanted to get started as soon as possible.

“By next Friday. I should have it done by then.” Manny figures he could have it finished by then.

“Okay” June fills out all the paperwork she needs too.

Once she is done, she walks back outside to Larry’s truck. He was sipping on a Big Gulp he had gotten.

“What? You didn’t get one for me?” June gets in.

“We’ll stop and get you one, before heading home. How much is it going to cost you?”

“Five hundred dollars. That includes a new bow and case as well.”

“Boy, that violin was expensive. Did he tell you what type it was?”

“Nope, and I didn’t ask.”

Larry backs the truck up and starts heading back home. He stops at a nearby Seven/Eleven for June to run in and grab a Big Gulp, since they
were on sale. She also grabs a bag of potato chips to share with Larry.

Once she pays for everything and is heading back out to the truck with her purchases. A couple in a black Toyota 4Runner pulls up next to
Larry’s truck.

“Hey, are you guys selling any of those items in your truck?” A woman with short brown hair had spotted an item that she has been looking for,
for a while.

“Yes ma’am, everything in the bed of the truck is for sale.” June puts her drink and bag of chips in the truck.

“How much do you want for those two trunks?” Debbie had been looking for antique trucks for her home.

“Three Hundred for the pair or one fifty for just one.”

“Do you mind if I inspect them?”

“No, not at all.”

June moves a few things aside so the woman could see them better. They had a bunch of travel stickers and such on them. She knew they could get a little more, because of the places these trunks have been.

Debbie looks at the outside of them and then the inside. They were old and had been used a lot, but still in good condition. She noticed that they still had their keys to them and the light color wood would need some polishing, but was intact.

“Okay, let me go inside and get the money.”

“No problem. I’ll help your husband transfer them to your truck.” June had started to lift one by herself.

“I got it.” Henry had stood nearby, while his wife and the young girl talked about the trunks.

“Okay, but they are heavy.” June stands back to let the guy get them.

Henry walks over and grabs one and lifts it out of the bed of Larry’s truck like it was nothing. He places it in his SUV. He grabs the second one and places it in the SUV as well.

June was watching him and admiring his muscles. He looked like someone who worked outside a lot from the way his skin was dark brown. He didn’t move as he worked inside a building, maybe construction or road work.

Debbie comes back out of the Seven/Eleven and gives three hundred to June. She was happy that she finally found the trunks she was looking for.

“Do you have a card or anything?”

“Yes ma’am, let me get you one.” June walks over to Larry.

Larry hands June one of their business cards. It had a separate cell number on it, then theirs.

“Thanks.” June hands the money to Larry, as she accepts the card.

“Here you go, ma’am. It has our web address on it if you would like to see what other stuff we have.” June hands the card to Debbie.

“Thanks, I will.” Debbie walks back to the 4Runner and gets in.

“Well, that's three hundred we didn’t have before.”

“Yeah, and I don’t have to unload those trunks when we get home.”

“True, let’s go home and cookout tonight.” June takes a sip of her drink.

They head back to their house. When they pull up to the house, there were several cars, trucks, and motorcycles at their place.

“I wonder what is going on?” June watches as Larry pulls into the driveway.

Once they were parked, Larry and June unload the back of the truck. They put everything in the garage. When they walk into the house, they see that Mike had some of the members from the local Bear group and from the center over. They were watching a football game on the new televison Mike had gone out nought. He had purchased one of those huge 82” television sets for the house.

“Boys and their toys.” June couldn’t believe Mike had bought the television.

She heads towards the kitchen to fix herself some lunch, from the food set out on the dining room table.

up
223 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

At times

Samantha Heart's picture

Things just fall in your lap. Like the lady that wanted the two trunks. I guess $500 in that area for a restring & case & bow is a good price, but in my area thes way too high. For a restring, bow & case if nothing else needs to be fixed at a friend of mine's music store it would be like $150 plus tax.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

steep pricing?

The price for restringing and cleaning sounds very steep. I probably do visit the local music store more often than most but their prices are the same no matter who you are. But then with 7 guitars, 4 violins, 2 banjos a dulcimer, a mandolin and a flute, I tend to visit the store a lot. 3 of the guitars, 2 of violins and the flute are my daughters, although I should say my electric violin is her's too as she is always playing it. I need to be careful as she is picking up my 12 string most the time when she wants to play around on a guitar now too. I may end up losing it to her!

I usually string my own instruments, but in a pinch I had one of the daughter's violins restrung at the store I use and it cost around 25 bucks and that included the strings. Standard price there for a good going over on a guitar which includes. cleaning. setting string height, etc and strings is $35. I think the most I have spent on repair or modifying any of my instruments is when I had the bridge replaced on my mandolin with one made out of TUSQ (a man made ivory-like material) and that included cleaning, new strings, and setting it with the low action I prefer on my instruments and I walked away not spending more than $75 on it. Violin cases are also not badly priced, I paid around 35 for a couple that I had to buy, but bows... Now those can get expensive, some costing as much as a good violin!

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Just Wondering

How do you restring a flute and how much does it cost? ;-)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Riches for pennies

Jamie Lee's picture

Some Civil War items fetch big bucks, if it's the right item. Depending the type of rifle and where it was manufactured some can bring in the high four figures. And if they have swords with scabbards in good condition, the right one can be five figures.

June didn't bother to see who made those violins in case she struck gold? Bows can be up in the four figure range if it's from the right maker.

Those two pay pennies for items that make back what they paid for everything. While some may not call what they do a job, they have an income that can pay more than some earn in one day.

Others have feelings too.