Warriors way chapter 7...Winner on Penny slots!

Printer-friendly version

Warriors way chapter 7...Winner on Penny slots!

So what will happen now, the story goes on!

New story in the growing Hekawi universe!
Read the others in this new universe

Meagan's Tail

Nuuan's
“Necessity is the Mother of Invention” and “Déjà vu”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~


The next week of Mark's new life was just a blur!

Once Mark made up his mind about using the armor's powers and allow the change its use imposed on him permanent, Kyley set up a small but loose schedule to help with his change over to a new sex. The next few days were to be well planed out times of him being changed, with set time limits to better acquaint the teen with this new life in small bites so as not to shock him or the new her too badly!

Those first days were quite the learning period for Mark, she learned things the old he never knew about and having to learn how to act more like a true girl and far less like a roughhousing teen boy would in public but would that boy ever really leave that mind fully?

During this time, Mark's mom immediately started to find a new place for the family to base its huge restart in! But Mark very much wanted to do one thing before the change fully took over his old life and her new life began. Mark wanted to show Erin what was happening in his life and see if she would come with him or the soon to become her to this new school out in LA?

Since it was Friday, Mark knew for a fact there was one place that Erin would be right after school was out. The skate park to practice or hang out before the weekend and he headed out to meet or look for her there!

Mark was already in the park waiting for school to end when he spotted the long snake bodied Erin sliding into the park's entrance and he waved over to her from his spot on the bleachers where she almost always left her bag when going to practice. "Hey Erin!" he called out to her and she waved back instantly with a huge grin.

"Heya Mark, you have been gone for a long time and a no show at school. Are you good?" she asked worried that maybe he was sick or something even worse.

"Erin I have several things to tell you and ask you about," Mark said while taking a seat on the bleachers.

"Go on bud, I have answers or evil ideas!" Erin smiled as she started pulling skating gear from a huge gear bag.

"Erin have you heard about the mutant school out in LA?" he asked.

"Yep, I might have gone there if I did not find a nice spot here in LV and the kids here seem to like me so far...why?" Erin added, next thinking about what Mark might be after today.

"Can you keep a secret Erin?" he begged.

"You know I can, we talk all the time and you are one of the few guys from school I love hanging out with!" she beamed over to him.

"I will be going there next term and I wanted to ask if you would join me?" Mark whispered in a low voice very unsure of how far he could stretch a life changing question like this to Erin!

"Mark...you mutated or are mutating?" Erin asked in the lowest voice she could muster.

"Kind of and I would have to show you in private...like at my house or someplace like that?" he worried.

Erin stopped unpacking and grinned evilly to him, "Let's go right now and I'll show you mine if I can see yours!" she played with him and started slithering towards the monorail station!

Once back at home, Mark lead Erin to his condo's door and let her inside, "Nice place your mom got from her work place Mark and I can see that you are packing to move?" Erin asked noting the new moving boxes lining the kitchen counter and most of the living room.

"Yep, Mom and me finally had it out and I told her to settle down, buy a home so I can have one spot to call mine or I was leaving to make one for myself," he explained the short parts of the last few weeks!

"Well then where too?" Erin asked while dropping her large bag on the living room floor.

"Here in Vegas somewhere? Mom is looking for a nice place in Henderson or Boulder, one that is big, has a pool, nice yard and a few other needs she wants or I wanted." Mark said opening the fridge, "want a soda?"

"Nope,"she beamed, "I am good! So what is the mystery mutation Mark hummmm!" Erin hummed out playfully.

"Well my mom found something magical during her work and the more I use it or are around it...the more it changes me." he admitted.

"Changes you? Change you into what...a dragon!" she hissed out playfully and rose up like one, "or a unicorn!" she played horn on her head, "or maybe, a genie!" she blinked playfully like the TV show of the 60's.

Mark was ready for this part and already had on one of the new looser fit track suits that Sophia had bought for him over the last few days among other somewhat more embarrassing things. Like underwear, mom wanted her kid to wear silk and the teen stuck with regular cotton! Sophia wanted cute or slightly sexy silk bras, but Mark stuck with sport tops when needed for now!

"Well Erin, this is what it does." he said pulling the armored bracer onto his left arm and yanking the straps tight, then starting his stopwatch to mark the passage of time it changed his body.

Mark's body flowed quickly and almost silently into the larger and taller Amazon, now the new teen girl stood in Mark's place, "Well what do you think?"

"Ohhh my," she gasped out in surprise, "now that is MAGIC! When did you figure this all out?" she asked sliding over towards Mark to get a better view of the changes she had just witnessed.

"Almost two weeks now." She sighed, "And I am getting used to it all, then add I am not the weak kid at school anymore and I took on Cathy and won that fight at the mall last week with this!" Mark boasted while lifting her arm to show off the bracer to Erin.

"So Mark, have you chosen a new name yet?" purred getting closer to the new girl.

"I was looking for a good one, maybe one of the ancient Amazon ones?" Mark pondered in his new body, "Mom and I have been thinking it over for the last week. She wants me to have my grandma's name and I even looked up a whole bunch online or I have no real good ideas of my own that grab me?"

"I think you deserve the queen of the Amazon's name, Penthesilea or we can call you Penny. Like in good or bad Penny and it's a great name!" Erin hissed into Mark's ear.

"I like that one, she fought Achilles and everything!" Mark or the new Penny beamed

"Then Penthesilea or Penny it is!" Erin added with a smile and hugged the new Penny close to greet her into this new world!

Penny hugged Erin back, but then started to squirm a bit as Erin started wrapping her long tail around her, "Ahhhh Erin you are squeezing me a bit hard!"

"Ohh I am, that is because this new you is so very much warmer than the old you and just so you know. I like girls and boys and I thought if you stayed around long enough we might be come a thing. But this is JUST perfect I get the BEST of both worlds all wrapped in one body, be that boyfriend or girlfriend and this body seems to be so much stronger!" she cooed into Penny's ear noting that Penny was indeed much stronger than the old Mark by how easily Penny was able to shrug off Erin's strong coils!

"I thought you were with David?"

"Ohh Davey was so very last month," Erin rolled her eyes, "and not as much fun as I think you're going to be!" Erin purred on and added a sexily hiss to one of her smooth playful licks across Penny's face.

"But us go out?" Penny almost stuttered.

"Why yes, that is what couples do!" Erin purred once again and was dragging Penny towards her or his room!

"Wait, I have to take off this armor or face being changed for hours and then add Kyley, plus my mom would get VERY mad at me for going not following their schedule!" Penny yelped as she pawed at the armor and finally got it off as Erin tossed her to the bed with a flip of her long body!

Sometime later that afternoon

Sophia was giggling like mad as the elevator stopped at her floor and she held the door open for Becky and Kyley, "I so love shopping now that you can scan someone like Mark and buy most things without them having to actually there to try each piece on for size!"

"Well what we got should be very close in size and then add we did not buy any real tight fitting clothes until Mark agrees to them." Becky added.

"Has Mark chose a name yet, I know that I asked yesterday. But he has to choose sooner, rather than later!" Kyley warned.

Sophia opened her door, then walked in placing her bags on the couch for now, "Looks like Mark is home, his backpack is on the counter and he has a guest?" she noted by the huge gear bag resting on the floor near it.

Kyley smiled as Sophia was about to open Mark's door, "I would not do that, he does have a guest and it's a 'she'!"

"You can tell?" Sophia asked a little louder to get the kids ready for the door opening!

"She can feel it," Becky smiles, "And my love is never wrong about that kind of stuff!"

Sophia quickly swung open to door on Mark's room and found her desperately trying to get a t-shirt back on. Then a snake bodied girl giggling as she tried to do the same but was failing because her laughing was growing by the second and it finally stopped her with belly laughs!

"MARCUS HAPGOOD! You know better than this, we have rules here!" the now mad mother yelled at the two teens.

"MOM!" Penny cried back, "this is my room and you know the rules...knock first! Then come in and besides Erin helped me pick a name!" she smiled trying to change the subject!

"That's nice and what is it. Then add changing the subject does not make your punishment any lighter!" she warned.

"I choose Penthesilea, the queen of the Amazons or Penny for short!" she said finally getting the top on and up off the bed.

"Nice I love it Penny, but get cleaned up and both of you come out. Then we can have a few introductions between all the guests."

"Guests?" Penny asked wondering who that was.

"Yes Mark, Kyley and Becky are here. AND she is here to check in on you!"

It took both teens more than a few minutes for the pair to get all cleaned up and look presentable once again. Erin was the first out the door as Penny stayed to clean up her room better, "I am Kyley. So you must be the Erin Mark or now Penny talks about?" Kyley said introducing herself with an extended hand that Erin shook as Kyley noted the teens mutation, "Humm, so are you taking up Penny's offer to attend school out in LA...." Kyley leans in to whisper to the girl, "Just so you know I am on one of the boards and teach there too!"

"Hi and you teach there?" Erin pondered as Kyley did not appear to more than eighteen herself!

"I am Becky and Ky is far older than she looks!" she giggled while introducing herself.

"Humm, I have though about it more than once over the last year since I changed. But LA out on the ocean can get cold and I really can't stand the cold that well with being a snake mutation and all," she explained.

"Ohh that can be fixed and like most hybrid human and animal mutations I know. You have some magic flowing into you and I can show you how to use it to keep warm...I think Fae magic would be best for you to learn?" Ky though out loud and studied Erin again with her multiple dimension sight, "Yessss Fae magic will work for well you!" she said noting the small, but intense Ley lines running to and from the teen.

"Are you sure, the M and M's told me I had no magic in me?" Erin asked.

"Ohh I am sure, I could teach a box of rocks basic magic. It's easy once you set your mind to it," Ky beamed to the teen

"Says the GOO!" Becky sassed with a giggle.


A few weeks passed.

In Los Angeles Cathy Elwen had awoken early because of her parents ongoing rage with her. Somehow someone...some interfering nobody had told the council about her several fights at school and her getting into deep trouble stealing Mark's costly frame. When the counsel ruling over her family found out, they demanded that the whole family come to LA and not to some small office of a lowly administration person, but to the main tower the council owned...where only the top leadership worked!

Cathy knew deep down being called here was bad, VERY bad and she was in deep trouble if her father could not talk his way out of it in the family name.He had more than one friend on the counsel and all of them turned their back on him and to this matter of his eldest daughter's fate!

When the family arrived at the tower, the girl running the greeting station and administration desk almost growled at Cathy as she pointed out the elevator bank behind her desk to go up over eighty floors.

Cathy's next clue that she was in deep trouble was when the next receptionist told the family to stay here and that Cathy was to head up to the office a few floors above. Going directly to ones office was bad in her community, only official business took place there and normal family or community matters were normally spoken of in one's home or in the atrium on this floor, this was bad!

Her family found a place in one of the many coves that were hidden amongst the huge atrium that filled this floor and soared up a few more floors of this huge skyscraper in LA. Cathy gulped when her daddy shoved her into one of the waiting cars, "Mind your manners and do not fail us!" he demanded of her.

The door slid open to the floor she was instructed to be on and a tall impeccably dressed man was already waiting for her there, "Follow me," he ordered and she did, Cathy had no choice in the matter!

the man led her down a hallway that was made of the finest woods and stonework and looked VERY out of place in a modern skyscraper in LA. "This hallway should be inside a castle," she thought.

He opened a door for her and waved a hand to go inside, "Wait here for your appointment, they will open the inner door...then you can enter." is all he replied.

Cathy did as the tall man ordered, he closed the door as she took a seat in one of the many huge leather chairs in the room that sat around a huge stone fireplace or other small conversation tables.

She scanned the walls of the room for any clue who Cathy was meeting with and found two names displayed on the longest far wall on either side of the main office doors. One was the 'right hand' person of the leader of her community and the other side's name was the 'right hand' of leader of the community that Cathy's council had never really got along with during its long history...but for right now they were at an unsteady peace.

Two people, belonging to or representing two very different, very separated factions...but shared the same last name!?

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Shadowsblade here.

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

Copyright © 2019 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
165 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Something fishy

I got a feeling Cathy is going to be found out as mutant and will be send to whateley. Bad news for Penny.

not to Whateley...there is no

shadowsblade's picture

not to Whateley...there is no Whateley in this universe...lol

But she has to go somewhere after messing up so bad that it gained the attention of persons above her family!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

What?

No Whateley? Wow, did not expected that. A new school for mutant I am guessing.

Guess I have to just wait and see.

whats going on for the most

shadowsblade's picture

whats going on for the most part is discussed in my Meagan's Tail stories

all of them show the world at large for the most part in small bites and you can see the differences there

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Woah, I like this.

WillowD's picture

This story didn't seriously catch my interest when it first came out. But now I'm going to go back and read it all. I like the MC and I REALLY like Erin. Thank you.

Penny!

cool new name!

DogSig.png

GOO?

Are we supposed to be uncertain about GOO and the rest of the background here or has it been explained somewhere?

Eric

The way I have Written Kyley

shadowsblade's picture

The way I have Written Kyley and describing her to a layman human in short terms, Becky would fall back on using "GOO" as that is what best fits her that most humans can understand quickly without hours of explanation.

thanks keep the questions coming

and do note this all takes place several years after Kyley and the Drow twins would have graduated from High school, new universe a few years in the future.

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Uh...

This tale's in a new universe. I've never seen Kyley and her family before, and haven't been able to figure out what GOO stands for. Hope you'll enlighten me.

Thanks, Eric

Decisions made

Jamie Lee's picture

Whoa, it looks like Mark/Penny and Erin have wrapped up their relationship. Or at least Erin has it wrapped up. And it looks as though they'll stay wrapped while at school.

How many times has Sophia used Mark's full name lately, when he doesn't follow directions? This time, though, it was sort of out of his hands, as he was dragged to his room by Erin.

Aww, Cathy has her butt in a major sling. Too bad, she brought it on herself and her family by her deliberate actions against Mark. And getting called to the principal's office has her scared and others angry. Wonder what size book she'll get hit with?

Others have feelings too.