Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 9 Part 2

Printer-friendly version
Chapter 9 Part 2

Cleo and Joanna arrive at City Hall to get the blueprints to the house. When they walk inside, they see the place was busy. There was an Information desk that people were standing in line for. Standing behind the counter, where several women ranging in ages from late teens to in their late fifties.

“Man, this place is busy.” Cleo gets in line behind a young mother.

She had a young girl resting against her shoulder sound asleep and another young girl standing next to her, holding her hand. The little girl looks at Joanna and Cleo and smiles at them. Cleo waves back to her as they slowly move forward towards the desk.

It’s taken them about fifteen minutes standing in line, to finally get to someone to ask what floor the blueprints were on. The person they got, seemed to be in her mid-thirties and had a heavy accent to her speech.

“What can I do for you ladies?”

The accent sounded like she had come from Australia or New Zealand. Cleo smiles at her and noticed her name on her name badge.

“Hi, Anna. What floor do I go to, to get the floor plans for one of your houses?”

“That would be Mr. Wilk’s on the 4th floor, Room404.

“Thank you.” Cleo and Joanna head over to the elevator and take it up to the fourth floor.

They exit from the elevator and they turn right and head towards the door they were looking for. They walk inside and saw an elderly gentleman sitting at a desk. There was a counter that separated the room in two. There was a copier behind them along with several wooden shelving units. The gentleman looks up when Cleo and Joanna walk in.

“Can I help you, ladies?” Mr. Wilk’s looks at the two pretty women that came in.

He hasn’t seen them around town or here at City Hall at all. Also, there was something about them, that stood out about how they carried themselves.

“Yes, we were wondering if we could get the blueprints for the Old Brownstone Mansion.”

“Why would you want the plans for that place?” Mr. Wilk looks Joanna in the eyes.

“We work for a Paranormal Research company and we would like to investigate the place. Our boss is currently meeting with the real estate
company.” Joanna hopes Mr. Blackstone went to talk to the people handling the estate.

“You women should stay away from that place. Twenty people, not counting the original owners, have died there.”

“What happened to the original owners?” Cleo was curious.

“They were all mysteriously murdered. No one is sure how they died, because there were no marks on their bodies.”

“Just like what happened to those boys that were in the newspaper?”

“Yes, just like those poor boys.” Mr. Wilk’s knew the boys that had been found dead.

“Well, hopefully, we will be able to answer that question.”

“If whatever killed them, don’t get you first.” Mr. Wilk’s voice had a menacing tone to it.

“I think we will be alright.” Cleo figures between Trinity and the Were’s that have come with them, they were protected.

“Let me print those blueprints up for you.” He walks over to the computer and bring up the floor plans and print them out.

“That will be a hundred dollars, ladies.”

“No problem.” Joanna digs in her purse and pulls out the money Mr. Blackstone gave her.

After they receive the floor plans to the place. Cleo and Joanna head back to the house.

“What could cause people to be murdered and not leave any signs?”

“I don’t know. Maybe, a possessing entity or something.” Joanna was wondering as well.

Cleo looks around as they walk back to their hotel room. She hopes the guys could get everything they were going to need for this case.

“Why don’t we stop for lunch, before heading back?”

“Sounds good.” Joanna spots a nice café not too far from their motel.

Edward and Henry:
“You know it's going to some time to make the modifications Erin did to our other equipment.” Henry glances towards Edward as they drove down the highway.

“I know, it will give us something to do.” Edward couldn’t believe they had picked up another case.

Edward continues to drive heading for a shop that specialized in paranormal research tools and equipment. They were lucky to find one so close to the town they were staying in. The next closest store was several cities over or they could order what they needed online and have it shipped to them overnight.

After about an hour of driving, Henry spots the place “over there Edward.”

The sign for the place had been faded and hidden behind some corn stocks that had grown up in front of it. The place looked like it uses to be
an old feed and seed store. There were some ghost images and devices painted on the glass front windows.

Edward pulls the vehicle they were in up into the front parking spot and parks. He looks at it and was getting an uneasy feeling from the place.

“Do you feel that Henry?” Edward looks towards Henry.

“Nope, I don’t feel anything.” Henry gets out of the vehicle.

Edward couldn’t shake the prickling feeling he was receiving from the place. When he walks into the place, he could tell right away why he felt
like he did. The place had been built at the intersection of ley lines. There was a huge quartz crystal coffin in the middle of the place. He could feel the mystical energies pulsing from it. It had copper running throughout it.

Someone was using it as a battery and from what he could tell the design reminded him of something he read in a Scott Cunningham New Age
book. He notices that Henry doesn’t even notice the magical energies around him. It was like he was blind to them.

“Greeting and welcome to my Oasis. I’m Casandra White Bird. Is there anything I can help you gentlemen with?” Casandra had felt the
presence of two people enter her store.

The first person was a normal person and nothing special to him, except he had the touch of someone who was around the supernatural.
However, the other person that was with him, she was getting a powerful feeling off him. She could feel the mystical energies that he had. She could also see that he wasn’t what he appeared to be.

Henry and Edward were a little surprised when a woman stepped out from behind the curtain hanging behind the counter. The woman who had appeared looked to be part Native American and part Arabic or Greek. Edward could feel the power in the place and coming from her as well. Her energies were up there with some of the older council members,

“Yes, we're looking for some equipment and were hoping you carry it in stock.” Henry takes his list out and hands it to her.

Casandra accepts it but keeps her eye on the older gentleman with the normal. She glances over the list and notices that everything on it was
tracking and recording supernatural, like her.

“How you need this equipment?” Casandra was curious.

“We’re paranormal researchers, ma’am. We like investigation and proven if certain spirits and such inhabit a place. That’s all, we're not
concerned about anything else.” Edward looks at Casandra to reassure her they meant no harm.

A smile appears on her face “I can help you with this list. If nothing else, I think I have some stuff that is a little better then some of the items you have listed.”

“That would be helpful.” Edward gives her a friendly smile.

The next forty-five minutes Edward and Henry spend gathering the equipment they were looking for. Edward also picks up several items he
needed for his Wiccan cabinet. Edward watched Casandra as she moved about the shop. The wolf side of him was intrigued but knew she wasn’t his mate.

They managed to get everything they came for and a few items that Casandra suggested they could use. Once they had everything, they load the vehicle up and head back to the motel.

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is going to

Samantha Heart's picture

Be a very intresting case. And meet another supernatural person who own a shop that sells just what they need, & some of the equipment is better then what they had intended to buy.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.