Dress Like A Girl Pirate Day Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

If I had continued the story, Chapter 5 would have started with:

Marti would have been taken to the hospital for emergency surgery.

After being arrested, Brad would have been taken to the hospital to be treated for internal injuries caused by Judy.

After being arrested. Crissie would have been taken to the hospital to be treated for mental distress and examined for possible injury from being tazered and dragged by the hair by the police.

Thing One would have been arrested and taken to the police Station for booking.

Thing Two would have been arrested and taken to the hospital to be examined to see if he had been injured by being knocked out by Tom (The Quarterback).

Tank would have been arrested and taken to the hospital to be examined for possible injury from being tazered and being kicked and scratched by Judy.

Judy would have been arrested and taken to the hospital to be examined for possible injury from being held by Tank and tazered by the police.

Elizabeth would have been arrested and taken to the hospital to be examined for possible injury from being tazered by the police and injuries from being tackled by a girl, injuries from assaulting a police officer and being roughly handled by the police after she had been tazered.

Stephanie would have been detained for questioning and have her phone returned (she immediately called Marti's mother then texted Kiera).

Mr. De Soto and Mrs. Gage would have been detained for questioning.

The police and the assistant principal would have started a search for the missing Kiera who could not be found???

***

Marty would subsequently survive and recover from his injuries (leaving a permanent scar). He would recover sufficiently to attend the winter prom with his new girlfriend Judy (thanks to Kiera's father, all charges against Judy were dropped). A year later, Marti would have a unique (national???) experience on Dress Like A Girl Pirate Day.

Judy would remain Marty's girlfriend until she graduated. Crissie and Judy would go to USC and (due to their notoriety) both would become USC Cheerleaders! As a result, Marty would not be dressing up as a girl pirate on Dress Like A Girl Pirate Day his senior year. After Marty graduates, he will be accepted by USC and reconnect with Judy. They will marry after Marty graduates.

Stephanie goes to UCLA after graduation (her father went to UCLA). She also makes the Cheerleading Team, which makes the USC/UCLA games memorable for both teams.

Tank's future is a good news/bad news story that I will reveal in the next chapter.

Brad ends up in prison despite claiming that he didn't mean to stab Marti). He never sees Marty after he gets out.

Thing One and Thing Two get expelled and sent to Juvie until they turn 18. They never see Marty after they get out of Juvie.

Linda gets expelled. She and her parents get sued, but there is nothing to collect. She never attends any reunions and becomes a social outcast until she moves to another area. Her gang get suspended.

Tom is regarded as a hero and remains popular until and after he graduated. Unfortunately, Tom isn't good enough to play in college.

Elizabeth and Kiera also go to USC (Kiera's father is a USC grad). Although Elizabeth and Kiera are not cheerleaders, as Juniors, they are able to help Crissie and Judy make the team when they show up as freshmen.

*****

In a public comment to Chapter 3, Hypathia Littlewings pointed out that Normal Late Bloomers don't usually resort to PALS! - A KUDO to Hypathia for being observant!

If I had continued the story, most of Chapter 5 would have revolved around Kiera. In Chapter 4, after getting more and more paranoid, Kiera ran and hid in the closest Girl's restroom. After hiding the original memory card, she uploaded the video.

In Chapter 5, the readers would find out that she uploaded the video file into the cloud and emailed it to her father. After emailing the file, she called her father at work and had him called out of a meeting to take her call.

Kiera's father is one of the top lawyers in the area. She told her father what happened, told him that she had emailed the file to him, and told him where she was, then broke down crying while telling her father that she is terrified about being searched.

Her father told her to call his secretary immediately if the police entered the restroom looking for her. Her father then watched the video. After watching the video, he had his secretary call in two (2) of his partners for an emergency meeting. He briefed his partners on the situation then told them to watch the video. He then asked one partner to stand by in case
his daughter called and asked the second partner to call the police and inform them that he was in his way to the high school to represent his daughter. He told the partner to tell the police that while being driven to the high school, he would call a judge and request an emergency injunction prohibiting the police from searching her or questioning her without her father and a lawyer from the District Attorneys' office present.

Kiera's father then grabbed a paralegal working for the firm to drive him to Roland High School and act as a witness.

The Assistant Principal and the cops fail to realize that the first place a girl would think of is the handicapped stall in a girl's bathroom. They are still looking for her when her father shows up with a verbal injunction (an emailed copy to follow).

Kiera's father refuses to allow his daughter to be detained, questioned, or searched. He informs the cops that a copy of the video file has been emailed to the judge and the district attorney. He tells them that the original memory card is privleged and will be turned over after a court appearance before the judge. Kiera leaves with her father.

While this is going on, one of the detectives is being interviewed by Fox News and becomes very confused by the questions about Marti stabbing Brad, the LGBT riot over Bathrooms [???] , and Tank raping cheerleaders?
The detective tells the Fox News reporter that what he is asking questions about is totally false and asks the reporter where he is getting his "facts" from. When the reporter (foolishly) admits that he got his information from a phone call from a student named Linda who called Fox News, the detective stops the interview and orders a search for a student named Linda (who is fingered by the first teacher asked about a student named Linda). Turns out, Linda hung up her phone when she noticed the police telling the witnesses to NOT leave. Finally Realizing she was in trouble, she fled.

*****

If you haven't guessed the answer, Kiera is transgender. Some transgender kids publicly declare that they are transgender. Some remain in the "closet", afraid they will be discovered.

[Note: Since Kiera already has breasts, she must have been on hormones for some time - having a lawyer for a father has some benefits]

Kiera being transgender is a closely
guarded secret. Her parents support her fully. That might explain why Kiera's mother is so protective (in Chapter 1).

In this story, I didn't plan on revealing if Elizabeth knows Kiera is transgender. Make your own conclusion. I will say that Crissie, Judy, Marti, and Stephanie do not know.

*****

Giselle would have appeared again a year later...She would have suggested that Krispy Kreme make a commercial staring Marti!

There would have been clues that Giselle is not who she seems to be!

*****

The character, Tank, was based on a (sad) character (living on past glory) from a movie. I will tell Tank's fate in the next chapter. Can anyone identify the character's name or the movie?

******

Obviously, there was more than one lawsuit and a lot of negotiating by Kiera's father, since charges were dropped for Elizabeth, Judy, Tank, Crissie, and several cops.

*****

The names I used for the cops and the paramedics came from a popular TV series. Can anyone identify the series?

*****

There was some criticism of Chrissie and her friends. I will address this question in a separate chapter.

The question, is were Crissie and her friends trying to deliberately humiliate Marti...

*****

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos