Katie Ann - Chapter 26: Can I Talk To You

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Nineteen-year-old submissive Kathleen was sick of men who only wanted to be her master for sexual reasons, but when she responded to a message from a gentleman on a matching site, she didn't realize how life-changing their relationship would be, and how right it would feel.

By
Becky Reus
Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Edited October 2023 to fix grammar issues.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Twenty Six: Can I Talk To You

Friday, Daddie showed up at Katie’s cluster at his normal time. He led her to her room to pad her bottom and dress her in a black and white play dress with a pumpkin on her front. He then proceeded to braid her hair and tie orange bows on them. He asked her, “Do you have all the books you will need between now and Thursday in your bag?”

“No, but I will just come to my room to grab them on Monday.”

“No, that is not an option, I will drop you off at your class building, and pick you up from it.”

“Oh,” Katie said before grabbing some more books, and notebooks from her desk. She struggled to fit all of them in her backpack before Daddie suggested just setting them on top of the dirty laundry.

He picked up her stuff before leading her down to his Escalade. After strapping her in, he started towards Riverville, stopping for a Happy Meal for her at McDonalds on the way.

She settled into the next book in the Little House series ‘By the Shores of Silver Lake’ for her ride to Daddie’s house. After about an hour she looked up and noticed that they were in Riverville, but Daddie passed the road to his house. Putting her book aside, she watched where he was going, only to discover he was going to the hospital. She asked as he was parking, “Why are we here?”

“Doctor Carla wants another blood sample from you, she suggested going to the local hospital’s lab instead of driving the three-fourths of an hour to her office,” he told her.

“Okay, Daddie,” she said as he undid her harness, before leading her towards the hospital. They paused long enough to stop at the receptionist to check in and get directions. After snaking their way through the maze of the building, they arrived at the lab department.

“Doctor Carla would like a blood sample from Katie Ann, here is that request, her ID, my ID, and the power of attorney form that makes me a healthcare agent,” Daddie said to the lab receptionist.

The lady behind the counter looked at the two forms before looking at Katie’s ID, letting a quick shocked look on her face when she looked between the ID and the regressed seven-year-old girl looking at her. “Katie, what is your last name and birthday?”

“Telgenhof and three seventeen nineteen eighty-seven.”

“Can I talk to Katie separately?”

Daddie nodded, and Katie followed the lady to the opposite side of the room, “Yes, Ma’am”

The lady asked quietly barely over a whisper, “You are dressed young, almost like a seven-year-old, but you are nineteen, are you being forced or abused?”

“I am doing this willingly. Yes, I am treated like a child, but I am doing this willingly. No, he is not abusing me or forcing me outside of my will to do this, Ma’am. I am actually treated better by other people as a child instead of as an adult, I am just another child as a child. As an adult, I am treated as a child or suspiciously as if I am lying. I don’t know how else to explain our relationship, other than it is willingly a non-sexual daughter-daddie relationship.”

“Next question then is, how do you want to be treated, child or adult?” She asked in a normal voice as she led Katie back to Daddie.

“Child or adult, I don’t mind, Ma’am”

“Ok, if you two can have a seat, I will let the lab tech know you are here,” the lady said pointing to a small waiting area.

After they sat down, Daddie asked what that was about, with his girl telling him that the lady wanted to make sure she wasn’t being abused. Daddie nodded at his regressed girl, as she kept herself occupied with a magazine from the stack of magazines in the room.

Soon she heard her name being called, and they followed the lab tech to a seat in the next room. “Katie, have a seat right here, I am going to take a blood sample, this might hurt a bit. Do you want to hug a teddy bear while we are doing this?”

“Please, Ma’am”

Handing her a teddy bear, the lab tech took the blood sample, putting a bandaid with hearts on the location afterward. Handing the lab tech back the teddy bear, Daddie and Katie headed back to the car, and after strapping her in, they headed towards Daddie’s house.

He unstrapped her from the harness and led her into the house. “Where do you want to do your homework?” he asked her as he removed her shoes.

“On the swing?”

“Little too cold for that, it is currently 50 and dropping. How about the window seat in your room?” he pointed out.

Nodding, she headed up to her room to wait for Daddie to grab her bag. While she was waiting, she decided to hug a teddy bear. Soon, Daddie was walking in the room with her bag and handed it to her. As she was getting situated, she was handed a sippy cup. She took a sip of it, and it tasted close to the house punch from the resort, not exactly but close enough.

After she was done, she headed downstairs where Daddie was doing her laundry, saying to him, “I am done,” as she handed her backpack to him. As he grabbed her backpack in one hand, she felt him squeeze her bottom. Grabbing her diaper bag in the kitchen, he changed her bottom on the floor before helping her up and patting her bottom.

“Let's get some dinner for you, and then you could see if Stacy is available,” he said as he helped her onto the high chair. After strapping her in, he placed the tray on it. She didn’t wait long before he returned with a small plate of pot roast cut up into small portions and another sippy cup.

After they both were done, he attacked her face and hands with a wet wipe before releasing her from the chair. He patted her bottom before helping her into a zip-up sweatshirt and leading her to the front door.

She walked across the two yards before ringing the doorbell. Turning towards Daddie’s house while she was waiting, she saw he was still watching her on the front walk. Soon she heard footsteps inside the house and the door was opened.

“Well hello Katie,” Mrs. Bullard said as she opened the door and motioned for Katie to come in.

Katie asked, “Can I please play with Stacy, Mrs. Bullard?”

“She can play with you Katie, as soon as she finishes the last of her dinner, but I believe I told you to call me Aunt Sara,” Stacy’s Mommie said loudly as if she was trying to hint her daughter at the table, as they walked away from the door.

“Sorry, can I please play with Stacy, Auntie Sara?” Katie asked correctly this time.

When they got to the table, Stacy was sitting there with one carrot left on her plate. Putting the last carrot in her mouth she said in between bites, “Done Mommy, hi Katie, let's go upstairs to play.”

“Anastasia Marie! Eat with your mouth closed!” Mrs. Bullard exclaimed pointly.

Hearing her full name, Stacy quickly ate her food and swallowed it. Taking her friend's hand she started to lead her towards the stairs, before being stopped by her Mommy.

“Katie before you go upstairs let’s take that sweatshirt off,” Auntie told the regressed girl. After Katie removed the hoodie, she exclaimed, “Oh, that dress is cute with a capital C!”

Katie just blushed as she followed her friend upstairs towards Stacy’s bedroom. She was invited to choose the game this time. After looking at the stack of games she picked out Candy Land and took it back to the table in the room.

After the girls were on their second game, Auntie Sara walked into the room and squeezed Katie’s bottom. “Katie, would you like to stay the night?” she asked.

“Please Ma’am if Daddie is ok with it.”

“We've already been talking about it, I got your diaper bag, and your outfit for tomorrow already,” she replied as she was digging two nighties out of Stacy’s wardrobe. She handed one nightie to Stacy and requested that her daughter go to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Taking the other nightie she patted the bed for Katie to lie down to get changed.

Soon both girls were in nighties in front of the television downstairs watching the Snoopy Halloween special.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

More Katie Ann!

Beoca's picture

The lab tech's concern is far from unreasonable, but her willingness to take Katie at face value is appreciated (she could have made this whole situation a serious headache). Katie and Stacy appear to be fast friends, and a unit seems to be coming together. I maintain that whole situation seems perpetually to be perched on a ledge, awkwardly close to being toppled by someone that finds what Katie is doing to be wrong and decides to make it a major issue.