Katie Ann - Chapter 27: Costume Party

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Edited October 2023 to fix grammar issues.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Twenty Seven: Costume Party

Katie woke up feeling like she was in a strange house, before looking around and finding out that she was in her friend Stacy’s bedroom. The last thing she remembered was watching Halloween specials on television downstairs. She heard Stacy stir on the bed, so she quietly asked: “Stacy you awake?”

“Yes, Katie”

“How did we get up here, I don’t remember going to bed,” Katie questioned her friend looking down towards her on the trundle bed.

Stacy shrugged at her, and said: “I don’t remember going to bed either.” Looking at the time she continued, “Looks like it just turned seven-thirty, we have a few hours ‘til the party.”

“Party? What party?”

“The Girl Scouts costume party that I invited you to the last time you were here, Mommy talked about a trunk ‘n treat afterward too,” Stacy said.

Remembering the visit by Stacy when her cluster mates were here for the costume she told Stacy, “All Daddie told me was that I was invited to a Girl Scout event next time I was here, not especially when or what kind of event. Information is given to me on a need-to-know basis, and I didn’t need to know all the details.”

Changing the subject, Stacy started to ask Katie, “I meant to ask you about your band-aid, did you …” before being interrupted by her Mommy.

“Good morning you two sleepyheads, you both fell asleep watching TV. Stacy, how about you go in the bathroom to brush your teeth while I deal with Katie’s bottom,” Auntie Sara said.

After Katie’s bottom was changed she was sent to the bathroom to brush her teeth, meeting her friend just outside the bathroom door. Her bathroom duties were done, she exited the bathroom and went back to the bedroom to find it empty. “Auntie Sara, Stacy, where are you two?” Katie said loudly.

“Downstairs in the kitchen, Sweetie,” Katie heard from the steps. Going downstairs and walking in the kitchen she found Auntie messing around at the counter, and Stacy and Mr. Bullard patiently waiting at the table. Seeing a spot with one of her iron tablets sitting next to a glass of orange juice across from Stacy she decided that must be her place. “Hello Mr. Bullard, Sir,” she greeted her friend’s Daddie as she sat down.

“Such manners, Stacy can learn a thing or two from you, Katie,” Stacy’s Daddie told her, which caused Stacy to stick her tongue out at her Daddie. “I rest my case,” he continued, pointing at his daughter, which caused Katie to get the giggles. Stacy started giggling with her friend as small portions of eggs and sausages were placed in front of the girls, with larger portions placed at the adult table locations.

“Katie I hope you don’t mind, but Stacy picked out your costume today so it would be in the same theme as her costume,” Auntie Sara said as she sat down to eat her breakfast.

Katie answered, “That is fine, Stacy and Auntie, what am I going to be, bestie?”

Stacy at this particular moment was going through emotions ranging from complete shock to joyful from that last word that her friend used. She couldn’t get her mouth to open up and answer Katie because of the shock, yet she was completely happy with the use of the word. Finally, she heard both Katie and her Mommy saying “Earth to Stacy.” She answered with, “Sorry, I was happily processing that last word, Katie you are going to be Snow White, and I am going to be Aurora, better known as Sleeping Beauty.”

Taking another bite, Katie just smiled at her best friend, or at least while she was seven. Zoe and Ann were still her best friends when she was nineteen. After she finished chewing her bite, she spoke to Stacy, “That is fine Stac, I hope you don’t mind if I also have another set of best friends when I am nineteen?” Seeing no reaction out of Mr. Bullard she figured he must have already known.

“Fine with me, Katie, you will be an excellent replacement for Kendra.”

“Who?” Katie asked confusedly.

“Stacy’s old best friend who had to move away during the summer,” Auntie Sara answered.

After breakfast was done the two girls headed upstairs to the bedroom with Stacy’s Mommie to get ready in their costumes. She got the two homemade costumes out of the closet and set them on the bed before getting two pairs of tights out of the dresser. She handed out the tights to the girls and left the room to get the girl's wigs.

Taking the hint, Katie put the tights on her legs, pulling it over her padding. She continued with replacing the nightie with the Snow White costume and then waited for Mrs. Bullard to return to button up her back. She decided to look at her and Stacy’s costumes while she was waiting. Both of them spared no expenses and were made out of expensive-looking fabrics. She wasn’t sure, but it could have been made by Auntie Jill.

Soon Stacy’s Mommie was back and was buttoning up both of the girls’ dresses. After braiding both of the girl's hair out of the way, she then set a matching wig on top of each girl's hair. After she placed a red bow on Katie’s wig, she placed a tiara on Stacy’s wig. Patting both girls on the bottom, she said, “Let’s head downstairs to put both of your shoes on, then I think I will put some makeup on you two.”

Downstairs both the girls put on the Mary Jane shoes they were given, Katie’s were covered in yellow glitter, and Stacy’s were pink glitter before Auntie asked Katie to sit down at the table for her makeup. After covering up the costume, she proceeded to apply a faint bit of makeup on her adoptive niece's face. After the regressed girl was done, she had the girls switch places and she did her daughter’s face. After she was done with both girls, she said, “How about you run next door to show your Daddie, Katie, you too Stacy, while I finish getting into my costume.”

The two girls walked carefully across the lawns as Auntie watched them, and walked up to the door. Katie tried the door and found it locked, so she rang the doorbell. When Daddie answered the door, both girls said with giggles, “Trick or Treat.”

“Who are these two royal highnesses?” Daddie asked as he let the two girls in the house.

“It is Stacy and me, silly Daddie.”

“You two are adorable in those costumes, just as I thought you would be when we put the request into Aunt Jill.”

“I knew it! I thought this had Auntie Jill written all over it,” Katie said as the doorbell rang.

Daddie opens the door to let Auntie Sara, dressed as an orange and black witch in, “Hello Sara, I was just talking to the two royal highnesses.”

“Hello Adam, we need to go soon if we are getting to the party on time, girls,” Sara said. After everyone said goodbye, she herded the girls to the car to head to the party.

After they arrived at the party location, Katie found herself being tugged towards some girls near their age, while Auntie Sara went towards the other leaders.

“I love your costume Stacy, who is your friend?” Becka from the church asked.

“Hello, Becka,” Katie answered with a shy wave.

“Katie?! I didn’t recognize you, I love your Snow White costume too,” Becka said.

“Oh cookies and other treats,” Stacy said, leading the little party of brownies towards the treat table.

Soon the leaders were trying to organize some semblance of order for games, splitting the children into four groups of roughly equal age ranges. It appeared to Katie that each group had about the same amount of Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors. It also appeared that the few older girls that were here, were helping with the games. Katie and Stacy were also purposely placed in different groups by Auntie Sara.

Soon the groups were put against each other in an obstacle course relay race followed by apples on strings bobbing contest. After those games were up, an older Girl Scout came up to Katie and said, “Katie can I have your right foot, oh and Sara Bullard asked me to ask you if you needed her help yet. She said you would know what that meant.”

After telling the girl that she didn’t need help yet, and sticking her right foot out, Katie saw the girl tying a brown balloon to her ankle. Looking around towards the other girls, they either had different colored balloons on their right ankle or were in the process of getting one placed on it.

“Ok, girls you will notice that each level has a different color balloon, blue for daisies, brown for brownies, and purple for Juniors. Only pop your color balloons, if your balloon is popped, or you popped the wrong color balloon you are out. The winner of the level gets a point for your group. I would recommend leaving your group members for last,” A leader told the assembled girls, before releasing total mayhem with, “Ok, go!”

With that cue, Katie went for Stacy’s balloon, while trying to protect her balloon from Heather at the same time. While that was going on, she heard a balloon pop, looking down she found her balloon intact, so she tried to stomp on Stacy’s balloon.

While this was going on the leaders were telling people they were out. Katie’s stomping on Stacy’s balloon was successful, but she was unsuccessful in protecting her own balloon.

“Stacy and Katie you both are out,” they heard Auntie Sara say. After about ten minutes the game was down to down to three girls with different colored balloons. Katie didn’t know the winner from the Brownies, everyone she knew was watching from the outside.

“Ok you three have won a point for your group, can I please have Mel and Rose see the leaders,” a leader said to the winners.

After Daisy and the Brownie saw the leaders, more balloons were tied to their ankles. When it was all said and done the Daisy had three balloons, the Brownie had two, and Junior only had one.

“For another point for your group, you three are against each other, all of a girl's balloons must be popped for them to be out. Now go!”

After a few minutes, the Brownie and the Daisy had only one balloon left and were going at the other’s balloon. A few seconds later the Brownie was successful at popping the Daisy’s balloon.

“OK, one more game, and then we will reward the winning group, if anyone needs help removing their ribbon, let us know.”

Soon the girls were led to a bunch of donuts hanging on ribbons. Katie could only groan at it since she had done it the previous weekend in Mountain. “This is difficult, I did it at a Halloween party last Saturday,” she told Becka and a few Daisies from her group standing near her.

“What do you have to do, Snow White?” a Daisy, dressed as Dorothy, asked her.

“Eat that donut without your hands or it falling to the ground, Dorothy. Oh, and they made it so I had to stand on my tiptoes to get all the donut,” Katie answered the Daisy.

The girls were told to stand in front of a donut then the leaders and older girls adjusted the heights so the girls would indeed have to stand on their tiptoes. “Girls, when we say go, eat the donut without your hands or it hitting the floor. The winner wins a point for your group,” a leader said. “Go!” she continued.

Katie using her experience from last week found it easier this time and was able to breeze through the donut. Staring at the empty ribbon and the clean floor in shock, she almost missed Auntie Sara saying “Katie wins, you can eat the rest of your donut with your hands.”

“Aww, Darn!”, “Congrats”, “How did she do that so quickly?” and “She must have used her hands!” filtered from the other girls. Katie could only blush at all the attention given to her.

One of the older girls spoke, “How she did it fast is all a blur, but I can assure you she didn’t use her hands.”

Becka said, “She was telling us she did this game at a Halloween party last week,” which caused a few “Ohs.”

“I hope everyone had fun with our games, we will reward prizes soon then your parents should be coming back to pick you up in about twenty minutes,” a leader announced.

Stacy’s group won a large-sized caramel apple for having the most points of the four groups. Katie’s group came in third, with their only reward being bragging rights. As for the costume contest, neither of the best friends won the prize of a caramel apple for it.

Auntie said to the assembled girls, “Please congratulate our winners,” pausing long enough for the girls to quiet down, “Thank you for coming to our party, I hope everyone had fun, I also hope to see our few guests again. If anyone didn’t win a caramel apple, you can get one off the treat table, and then meet your parents in the lobby.”

As Katie was picking up a normal-sized caramel apple, she felt someone’s hand on her shoulder. Looking behind her she found Auntie Sara, holding her hand out for the apple. After handing the treat to her, she was told, “You can get it later tonight, Sweetie, right now we need to deal with your medical condition,” which caused her to blush.

After placing Katie’s treat near Stacy’s larger treat, she was led to the unisex bathroom, where they quickly dealt with the regressed girl's soaked bottom. Auntie told her, “You should have found me if you were this wet, Sweetie.”

“I was having too much fun Auntie, and I wasn’t leaking yet, sorry, Ma’am.”

“All is good, now let's hurry back out there, and you can help clean up after the party, Stacy will be helping too,” Auntie said as she was patting her on the bottom.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Katie-Ann!

Beoca's picture

I sincerely hope that Stacy never runs into Katie at Mountain. That would be awkward. Beyond that, I continue to really enjoy this story. My concern is the same as it has been.