The Final Wish Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

The Final Wish

by Theresa Black


Copyright 2019


Chapter 5 Very explicit content

Chapter 5 Very explicit material

The following week Donny told Jamie and Frankie that he wanted to see them in his office. As tends to be the case, they wondered what they had done wrong and were quite worried when they knocked on his door.

“Come in girls and take a seat,” said Donny. Both the girls did so, automatically smoothing their skirts and crossing their legs. Donny hid a grin, he had seen many young men transform into most convincing women while working at the club and these two were no different. They behaved like women now without even thinking about it.

“When you started here I said that you could perform on stage and the time has come for that. You've both worked very well as waitresses and takings have gone up ten percent, so well done. If you sing well, you'll still get tips to go in the pot, so you'll still be entitled to a cut of the earnings. Now go and see Eddie – she's been asked to make you up a couple of costumes.”

“Thank you, Donny,” said the two simultaneously, and headed down to Eddie's workshop. By now they knew that she was a brilliant seamstress and it seemed she was going to make their new dresses herself.

“Have you seen the film 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' with Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Russell?” asked Eddie. Both girls nodded. “Well, I'm going to make you two gowns a bit like they wore in the film, one red and one blue, floor-length with slits up the sides going up to your thighs. Men will love them.”

After Eddie checked their measurements, both girls headed up to see the club pianist to rehearse. He was called Archie, having been named after his grandfather, who his parents hoped might leave him some money, although in that they were disappointed. When he played for the girls in the evenings, he was dressed in a sparkling whilte suit and was introduced as 'Liber-Archie'. He even had a small electric candelabra on the top of the upright piano. He was an excellent player and it was never explained what he was doing playing at a nightclub instead of somewhere more salubrious like a concert hall. Like a number of people at the club, it was a case of 'Don't ask, don't tell'.

Having been told about the costumes the girls were to wear he rehearsed with them two songs from the film, 'Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend” and “A Little Girl From Little Rock”.

“Patsy who does the makeup is our choreographer and she'll put together a routine for you once you're comfortable with the songs,” he said. “I've got one more song for you if you're asked for an encore. It's a little number I wrote myself called 'Let me Come for You'. I'll play the tune through while you have a look at the words.”

The two girls took the sheets with the words on while Archie played the tune. It was actually a very sweet tune, but the words were guaranteed to make a sailor blush, so perfectly suited to their nightclub. After a couple of run-throughs, the girls were getting the hang of it, but it was time for Archie to rehearse some of the other singers, so it was arranged that Jamie and Frankie would come in early the following day to go through their songs again.

A week later it was Jamie and Frankie's first night onstage. Patsy had choreographed some simple steps for them and Eddie had completed their gowns. When they put them on, the side splits revealed a stockinged leg right up to the welt and beyond to their bare thighs, only just covering their panties which matched the gowns in colour. Both girls had now graduated to six-inch heels and they were to wear blonde wigs, even though they were now both growing their own hair long enough to stop wearing wigs on a regular basis.

They appeared on stage for the 10pm show to cheers and wolf-whistles of appreciation, and the cheers grew louder as their routine exposed their legs. Both songs were a great success, so Archie's encore song was required and the words provoked many cheers and whistles of approval. After they stepped down off the stage and walked amongst the tables, the customers showed their appreciation by tucking banknotes into the garter that each wore on her exposed leg. There was another show at midnight and their reception was equally good. Donny stood in the back of the room nodding his approval.

When Jamie and Frankie arrived back at their flat it was nearly three o'clock in the morning but they were still on a high after their performances, so instead of going straight to bed, they took off their gowns and left their stockings and lingerie on under satin robes. Frankie made them both coffee and they sat for a while and watched an old movie on the television. Jamie normally restricted herself to one drink an evening, but after their success, Donny had opened a bottle of real champagne, so she was feeling slightly tipsy. She noticed that Frankie's robe had fallen open, revealing her lithe body in black satin lingerie. Frankie noticed her looking and said: “You like what you see don't you darling?”

Jamie blushed but she didn't try to stop Frankie opening her own robe to expose her too.

“Tell me something,” aid Frankie. “I know you've gone down on plenty of blokes by now, but have any of them actually fucked you?”

Jamie was surprised: “No of course not, they're all straight married guys, so why would they do that?”

Frankie laughed: “Because sometimes 'straight married guys' want to try something different, and their wives are not keen. There's a good reason for that of course, they're not built like us so it's not so pleasant for them.”

“How do you mean?” asked Jamie.

“Well, they don't have a prostate to stimulate. Look, instead of telling you, why don't I show you? After all, sooner or later a guy will want to fuck you and it's better you lose your virginity with someone you know.”

If Jamie had been sober, he might have refused the offer, but he wasn't and it made sense to him for his first time to be with a friend. Of course, if he did it with Frankie then they would no longer be friends but lovers too, but at that moment it seemed alright.

He noticed that Frankie was already getting hard; he felt the same stirrings himself, so when Frankie turned to him and started to kiss him, first gently, but then with mouths open and tongues intertwining, he reached over and started to fondle Frankie's penis through the satin of his panties. It wasn't long before Frankie was doing the same to him and they were both becoming very aroused.

As they broke the kiss to breathe, Frankie said: “Let's go to my bedroom,” and standing up he took Jamie's hand and led him there. Jamie felt a little nervous but also excited. He'd heard that the first time for men might hurt, just as it did for women, but he wanted to know what it felt like, and he wanted Frankie.

Frankie sat Jamie down on the bed while he went to a bedside cabinet and returned with a condom in a packet, a tube of lubricant and a small bottle with a brightly coloured label.

“The first rule of sex at the club, or with anyone you don't one hundred percent trust, is using a condom is non-negotiable. 'If it's not on, it's not on', o.k.? Most guys like you to put the johnny on them, so would you like to have a practice?”

Jamie nodded and Frankie moved closer to the bed to allow him to reach forward and slide his panties down. Then Jamie leaned forward and took Frankie's penis in his mouth and started to lick and suck it, flicking the tip of his tongue on the frenulum. Frankie groaned: “Oh fuck, you really know how to do this.”

Jamie smiled and leaned back. He tore the cover off the condom packet and placing the end over the bulging head which glistened with pre-ejaculate, rolled it down the shaft of Frankie's quivering penis.

Frankie moaned: “Oh yes, now the lube and use plenty of it.”

Jamie squeezed the tube onto his fingers and spread generous amounts of lubricant over the condom with his fingers. He could feel the rock-hard shaft quiver under his fingers.

“Mmmm. Now get ready to take a sniff of this,” Frankie said, holding out the small bottle.

“What is it?” asked Jamie.

“It's amyl nitrite, commonly known as 'poppers'. It gives you a rush and also makes your anal sphincter relax, so you'll enjoy being fucked more. Now get on your hands and knees on the bed, facing away from me and with your ass near the edge. Then spread your legs, so I can lube you,” said Frankie.

Jamie did as he was told. He felt Frankie's fingers spreading lube all around his anal bud and then gently probe inside him with one finger. At Frankie's command, he sniffed the bottle and started to feel light-headed. His heart was pounding with a mixture of fear and excitement at what was to come. Now he felt the tip of Frankie's penis pressing against him and concentrated on relaxing his anal sphincter. It felt enormous against him and he didn't know how he could take it. The pressure increased as Frankie said in a soothing voice: “You're doing so well. Just relax.”

The pressure increased and Jamie was just on the point of crying out for Frankie to stop when he felt something give and realised that Frankie was inside him.

“That's it. Well done. I'm in you now,” said Frankie and he began to move his penis in and out, pushing a little further in with each thrust. Jamie found that it didn't hurt anymore, in fact, he was starting to enjoy it. Frankie increased the speed and depth of his thrusts and Jamie realised that the sensations were making him start to build towards an orgasm. This must be the prostate stimulation that Frankie had talked about. He moaned and started to push back against Frankie, trying to take in every inch of him and enjoy the amazing sensations.

Frankie laughed: “You're feeling it now aren't you?”

Jamie groaned: “Oh yes! Fuck me Frankie.”

Frankie responded: “Now I'm going to take off the johnny so that you can feel the difference. You've got nothing to fear, I have regular tests just like you.”

Jamie felt him slip out and then ten seconds later he slid in again. “Oh yes! That feels so good,” he moaned as Frankie began to thrust hard and fast. He also reached around Jamie's body and began to fondle his penis. Jamie was squealing with pleasure. “Fuck me, Frankie, fuck me hard. Make me come,” he gasped.

Frankie's thrusts were now like a piston. He was beyond the point of no return and suddenly gasped: “I'm gonna come!” Jamie felt the penis inside him quivering and clamped his anal sphincter tightly around it as Frankie's body shuddered and hot streams of semen jetted out, filling him. At the same moment, he orgasmed and filled his panties with semen.

For two or three minutes they stayed locked together. Then Jamie felt Frankie's penis softening and finally sliding out of him. “That was amazing,” he said, still gasping for air.

Frankie laughed: “It was amazing for me too,” he replied. “Why don't you lie down now, I think we both need some sleep.” They curled up together in Frankie's bed and within minutes were asleep.

Jamie awoke at dawn. He could feel something pressing against him and for a moment didn't know where he was. Then he remembered the events of the previous night and smiled. He was no longer a virgin; in fact he wanted more. He reached behind him and felt Frankie's stiff penis.

“Frankie, let's do it again,” he said quietly.

Frankie laughed: “Are you sure?” he asked.

“I've never been surer of anything,” said Jamie. This time he lay on his stomach, his legs apart as Frankie climbed on top and entered him. It was even better than before, and when it was over, and both of them had orgasmed, Frankie reached for his watch to check the time. “It's nine o'clock. We'd better get our showers or we'll be late for work,” he said.

That night, Frankie explained to Jamie how to douche. “It's not much fun, but when you start letting the customers fuck you, they'll expect you to be nice and clean inside, so you'll need to do it before they start to arrive at the club.

Frankie and Jamie now only used one bed, and almost every night they had sex before going to sleep. Frankie even introduced Jamie to the pleasures of having sex in the shower, and also occasionally being the 'top'. He enjoyed the feeling of his penis sliding deep inside Frankie's velvety tunnel which gripped him tightly as the two of them moaned and grunted with pleasure, their bodies locked together until Jamie filled Frankie with his seed.

When they finally slid apart, Frankie laughed and asked Jamie which way he preferred and when Jamie couldn't really say, he said “That means you are versatile, either top or bottom, so twice as many chances to have fun. You know we really should try a threesome sometime.”

One night after a most satisfying fuck, as they lay on the bed catching their breath, Jamie asked Frankie how old he was when he first had sex.

“I was just fifteen, his name was Geoff and he was in the year above me at school. We usually kept to our own class level, but the goalkeeper of the football team had broken an arm and they called me in to replace him. I remember we won the match but I don't know which school we were playing against, but I think it was a competition final. Anyway, Geoff invited the whole team to his place afterwards to celebrate. His parents were away and while his older sister, Maxine was officially keeping order she didn't want to stay at home with eleven randy boys and went out with a girlfriend, telling Geoff that everyone had to leave by midnight, and not to make too much noise.”

“The team had smuggled in some beer and I had one for the first time. I didn't like the taste much but felt I had to drink it not to look like a kid. I saw Geoff looking at me. I'd seen him before in the schoolyard but he'd never taken any notice of me as far as I knew. Now I was getting a strange feeling in my stomach looking at him looking at me. I didn't know what it meant but it felt thrilling and scary at the same time.”.

“Someone help me with the food?” he asked and I got up and walked into the kitchen with him. He had sausage rolls in the oven and when he took them out I helped arrange them on plates. All the time this strange feeling didn't go away, and the nearer I stood to him the worse it got.”

“He laughed and said “You'd make someone a good wife.” I blushed of course but somehow I wasn't offended. 'I'd like to be your wife,' I thought. When we took the sausage rolls into the other room, all the team fell on them like they were starving. Geoff looked at them for a moment and then quietly said to me “Meet me at the bottom of the garden in five minutes.” I stared at him and then nodded. I didn't know what it was about, but I wasn't going to say no.”

“Five minutes later I was walking over the lawn to the bottom of the garden where there were a number of trees. It was quite dark but I could see Geoff standing there. When I came up to him, to my surprise he took me in his arms and started to kiss me. Now I had never kissed anyone before, your mum and aunties don't count. This was a full-on French kiss, Geoff forced his tongue into my mouth and pulled my body hard against his. To my embarrassment, I could feel that I was starting to get an erection, so I tried to ease back but he was having none of it. He pulled me closer and I could feel that he had an erection too.”

“I've been wanting to do this for the longest time, haven't you?” he said. I hadn't of course because I never thought such a thing possible, but I nodded and said 'yes'. Geoff reached down and started fondling me through my trousers. My cock was quivering at his touch even though it was through two layers of clothing.”

“We've got to do this again,” he said and his voice was strange. I know now that he was gasping to fuck me . “We've got to get back before the other guys miss us, but let's get together soon, ok?” I nodded and then he kissed me again, hard but just for a minute. Then he told me to go back in the house and he'd follow in a few minutes.”

“None of the other team members seem to have missed us, or if they did they said nothing. Looking back I suppose they knew that Geoff was gay and that I was going to be his latest plaything.”

“Anyway, all the guys kept the house tidy. I helped Geoff wash up and put the plates away, and he put the beer bottles in the dustbin. Everyone left before his sister came home. I was the last to leave and was rewarded with another kiss for my work. When I got home, Mum, who had stayed up, asked if I'd had a good time and I said 'yes I had' If only she knew just how good a time it was! That night I couldn't get to sleep thinking about what had happened and when I did finally sleep I had strange dreams in which Geoff appeared but when I woke up I couldn't remember exactly what they had been about.

I could hardly wait to meet up with Geoff again. Both his parents and his older sister worked, so when he invited me to his house again, we had about three hours before any of them returned home. I sort of guessed what might happen but didn't know what we would do or indeed how far we would go.”

“When we went into his house we chucked our satchels into the corner and Geoff invited me to sit on the couch with him. We looked at each other and in a moment we were kissing again. Of course I got hard again and Geoff began to feel me, bu t this time he reached for the zip of my trousers and pulled it down. In a second he had my cock in his hands and was stroking it. Then he took my hand and moved it to his crotch and placed it on his erection. He stopped kissing me long enough to tell me to unzip him too.and guided my hand to his erection which was much bigger than mine. It felt amazing, hot and quivering at my touch. Geoff looked at me and said, “This is your first time isn't it?” I nodded and he said “I thought so. Well, when you're with someone you really like, you want to give them pleasure, and the way you do that with another man is to take their cock in your mouth and suck it.”

“I really did want to give him pleasure, so I bent down and opened my lips and took the tip of his cock inside.my mouth. I could taste him and it wasn't unpleasant. He began to groan and say 'More, more', so I let more of his cock into my mouth and ran the tip of my tongue around the shaft. I knew about male orgasms, of course, I'd been masturbating for a few years. I'd even tasted my own semen just to find out what it was like. Geoff was groaning louder and louder and suddenly he said “I'm gonna come” and I felt the jets of semen come out of his cock and into my mouth. My first instinct was to pull back, but Geoff was holding my head on his cock, so instead, I swallowed it. He waited until I'd finished then released my head. As I looked up at him he said “Now kiss me again.” He wanted to taste his semen in my mouth.”.

“After we'd finished kissing and our lips parted, Geoff said “So how did you enjoy your first time?” and I told him it was amazing. Then he said that now I'd experienced receiving, we should reverse sides and he would suck me off which he then did. I must say I didn't last long in his mouth before I shot my load down his throat. That was my first time and I couldn't believe what we had just done.”

“I visited Geroff's house about once a week. Now I wonder if he was seeing other boys in between, but then I thought it was just him and me and I was in love. Once he had me really hooked on oral sex he introduced me to the pleasures of anal sex. When he first asked if I knew how men had sex with women, I said yes and Geoff explained that men could do the same but use a different hole. Looking back I must say that he was a very gentle teacher. The first time he fucked me, he went about it so slowly and used plenty of lube. He warned me it would hurt a bit but soon stop and he was right of course. I was just about on the point of telling him I couldn't bear it anymore when he finally stretched me enough to slide inside me. The feelings after that, well I don't have to tell you but for someone losing their virginity it was truly amazing.”

“There was one more thing. One day he asked me if I'd like to be more like his woman and wear some of his sister's underclothes. “Have you ever tried that before?” he asked and the way I went red as a beetroot was all the answer he needed. We went into her bedroom and he rummaged through her used underwear in a corner of her closet and produced some panties, suspender belt, stockings, and a bra. We went back to Geoff's bedroom and I stripped off and put everything on. The ease with which I did it showed I'd had plenty of practice with my own sister's lingerie. There was just one thing he pointed out, I should wear the panties over the suspender belt straps so he could easily pull them down.”

“I have to say that wearing lingerie made sex even more erotic. From then on I wore his sister's lingerie every time I went to Geoff's house. It was just great while it lasted.”

“How do you mean, 'while it lasted'?” said Jamie.

Frankie laughed. I guess it's what always happens. Did I say we had about three hours before his parents got home? One day I was lying on my back on Geoff's bed, in his sister's underwear as usual.and he was humping me. We made quite a lot of noise, as usual, he grunting away as he thrust deep inside me, and me squealing like a bitch in heat.. The bedroom door was closed and I suddenly saw it swing slowly open and his mother's face appeared. I'll never forget the look on her face, pure shock, and horror.” We had been making so much noise we never heard her come home early.

“What did she do?” asked Jamie.

“That's the funny thing, she didn't do anything, just quietly disappeared around the door again and quietly closed it. Geoff didn't know what happened since he was facing away from the door and I think his eyes were shut anyway. There was no point in me saying anything just then so we carried on fucking. After it was all over and we were lying on the bed getting our breath back, I said casually to him “By the way, your mother's home.”

“Oh shit!” he said. “Did she hear us?”

“More than that, she saw us,” I replied.

“Oh shit, shit, shit,” he said. “That's fucked up everything. Why didn't you tell me?”

“It was far too late by then,” I replied.”

There seemed nothing else for me to do but get dressed and go home.

The next time I saw Geoff I asked him what his mother had said.

“That's the funny thing, she didn't say anything,” he said. “But I guess you'd better not come around to the house again”

That's not totally the end of the story, we did have sex again, but it was mostly rushed and standing up doggy in cupboards or in the woods outside the school. We gradually drifted apart.”

“So you had to be celibate then?” asked Jamie.

“Not for long as it turned out. One day while we were in the yard at school one of the top footballers, a real hunk came over and said to me 'I hear we have a mutual interest in model planes'.” Seeing the confusion in Jamie's face he laughed and said “That was the code Geoff used when he was inviting me over to his house for sex. I never would have picked Mike as being gay, he was so macho. Perhaps he was bi as I later heard he got married. Anyway, it wasn't long before I did go to his house to 'fly model planes'. He had a great package – longer and thicker than Geoff. It was just as well Geoff broke me in or I'd never have been able to take all of Mike.”

“And the sex was good?” asked Jamie

“It was awesome. He regularly fucked my brains out. Unlike Geoff, he was totally a 'top' but I loved sucking him and being fucked by him. The only thing I missed was that he was an only child so there was no sister's lingerie for me to borrow. Most of the time we were naked. So that's the story of how I first started having sex.”

“What an amazing story, Thanks for sharing it,” said Jamie before rolling over and going to sleep, spooning Frankie.

To be continued

Next time: Meeting up with Michaela

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments