The Cheating Husband chapter 3

Printer-friendly version
The Cheating Husband


By Julia Michelle


Michael had to work in the office as a woman and begins learning more about what they do there. He does as Chelsie asks.
He has an encounter with Jennifer Husdon as he works under her.
Chelsie studies the information and begins to form a plan for Michael to escape.

Chapter 3

The Door was bared shut and Chelsie held the company's president and the doctor hostage with the guards gun that he had just pulled.

Unlike most usual hostage situations, these men knew they had royally fucked up the plan. They really didn’t understand what to do now. None of them thought to call the police at this point. The police would have just as many questions for them as they had for Chelsie. Chelsie knew she couldn’t hold these men for too long.

She looked at the President Gerald. “I want the Doctor put in front of the board and his license revoked for ever. Report him to the state board for this.”

“Hes paid and protected by Fontano. Nothing will happen to him. I seriously doubt Fontano will even care if his sissy Michael has to become a full woman. That will just be more exciting for him knowing that under all of that femininity and curves is the mind of a suffering man.”

“What can I possibly do?” They saw Chelsies mind going full speed for about half of a minute. She knew she didn’t have much more time. All that needed to happen was an employee try to get into Geralds office for them to realize the situation and get the police involved. She formed a plan and approached the president. She pulled the guns berrow back and struck Gerald on the back of the head. She did the same to the Doctor and guard and walked out to meet her stunned husband Michael.

She pulled him into a kiss. “We don’t have much time. Go into Gerald's office, hack in and get all of his private codes for the account and install a key logger that sends everything to my cloud account. Do it quickly before they wake up.”

Michael did as she commanded. “They must never know you were here. Now go back to your duties for Jennifer and Gerald, act like everything's normal. I will handle this.”

When Gerald woke up with a splitting headache. He saw a note taped to his suit. He pulled it off and it was from Chelsie, of course. It said. “I wouldn’t report any of this if I was you. I can easily report your doctor myself, and I tracked some of Fontanos accounts to your personal account, it shows you have all set up my husband. We can still keep working toward the final goal of Michael being Fontanos female wife. I just wanted you all ot know your error.”

Geralds was angry. Tracking specific payments from Fontano to his firm could get them in massive trouble. At the least, they could be asked many uncomfortable questions. He decided to leave this alone.

Michael had went back to the secretary’s office to finish her filing and data entry for the Day. She had almost finished by the time his wife called him into Geralds office.

Michael did his best to hack into the secret database files to transfer as much of the information there as he could, without letting it all be traced back. It was difficult and slow, but he had the knowledge to do it and bypass the systems security protocol. Now that he would get the administration passwords, it would make the process so much quicker. Most of the company used Oracle software.

He was happy that some of the other women on the floor was willing to help him. They all knew who he was and his actual gender. Some of them assumed he was in transition to become a woman. Others knew that wasn’t the case or else he would not be down there with the other secretary’s. If he decided to transition, he could still be one of the administrates upstairs still doing his job. But, most of the women treated him well regardless of what they thought of his status as a woman and did their best to help him. He was really grateful because Jennifer was very rough on him.

He had just finished when he got a call and picked up his phone. It was Jennifer telling him that she needed him now. And to bring her a chocolate latee please.

He minced up as some of the secretary giggled and made her a drink, and got the needed files in a folder and went up to see what Jennifer wanted.

He met Jennifer in her office and submissively laid the drink on her desk. “Here is your Latee Ma’am. I have the files for the accounts you requested.”

Gerald had just entered. Jennifer said, “I have some news for you. Gerald has just placed you directly under me. I am now your boss and you are my personal secretary. Also, you are to work full time as a woman secretary. You are no longer allowed to present yourself as male. Is that clear.”

A tear rolled down his face, not that he had time to redress once his half day was over anyway. The day was so busy, it may as well be full time. The women in the office assumed it was anyway. He still liked having the option of being male if he chose to. “I understand,” He said ashamed.

Gerald reached over and caressed Michaels ass and squeezed one of his cheeks. Then pulled him into a kiss right in front of Jennifer. She just watched and enjoyed the show. One of Gerald’s hands made it under Michael’s blouse and began pinching his nipple, underneath his breastforms. He considered resisting with Jennifer watching. This was so demeaning having a woman watching this. He couldn’t resist, Michael could do nothing, but let Gerald have his way as he pushed his tongue deep into his mouth probing around, swirling and kissing him. Gerald began unbuttoning his blouse and opening it, as he caressed Michael’s breasts some more.

“I knew you were wearing a bra, that’s so hot Michelle. You are well on your way to becoming a real woman. Don’t stop now, make out with Gerald some more. I am enjoying watching this. Don’t let me down.”

Gerald got Michael’s blouse off and unclasp his bra and let it fall off. Jennifer watched the massive breast forms fall to the floor as the bra slid down his arms. Her eyes widened seeing Michael’s developing breasts. She squealed girlishly, “Oh my god, you have real breasts? I thought they were just bra enhancers. You have real womanly boobs. You are on your way, sexy girl.”

She enjoyed watching Gerald squeeze and play with Michael’s actual breasts. Then Jennifer gave him a command. “I seen you make out enough. Now, kneel, take out Gerald’s cock and give him a good blowjob. I have wanted to see you do that since I heard you two were in a relationship. I always wanted to see a submissive feminine man give a dominant man a blowjob. Now do it.”

Michel looked over with pleading eyes. Begging Jennifer not to demean him like this. There was no mercy, “Do it, give Gerald a blowjob NOW or I will write you up for insubordination”

Michael had done this before so that wasn’t much of the issue. He still hated it regardless of how many times he went down to suck Gerald off. He hated it regardless of how he did it and he had learned many different ways to give a man a blowjob. There was the traditional kneeling and man standing to do it. There was the man sitting with his legs spread and he kneeling in between the legs to do it. That was typical the more traditional submissive way of doing it. The man standing was the male dominant way to forcefully facefuck the girl.

There was him laying back and letting Gerald mount his face. There was the man lying back and he learned over to suck the man. And there was one of the worst. He laid down and the man laid over his face totally flat fucking his face as if he would’ve be fucking a woman’s pussy, only his entire crouch and his body laying completely over his face. But that may not be the worst. It was one of them. The absolute worst he could think of was he was laying over the side of the bed with his head hanging back. Gerald standing over his head. He leaned his head back to give Gerald a straight path right down his throat. That was horrible. It was shameful that he really learned how to keep his throat lose for proper throat fucking so he didn't gag and vomit as much. Keeping lose stopped the retching impulse. He wasn’t sure that was something a straight man should know, but hours and hours of relentless throat fucking over the past few weeks had taught him a lot.

It really shamed Michael that he had learned so many different ways of giving a man a blowjob.

He knelt as Jennifer watched him expectedly with a totally captivated expression on her face. Her eyes were totally aroused as he lowered Gerald’s pants and opened his mouth. Jennifer smiled as he leaned forward to engulf Gerald’s cock between his lips and started his back and fourth motions. Guiding his locked cherry red lips along the length of Gerald’s penis. Jennifer’s eyes weres were filled with delight. Gerald put his hand on the back of Michael’s head to guide his efforts, and force him to move faster and faster. It didnt last too long at all. He did this for around twenty minutes until he was finally rewarded with a warm sickening ejaculation right into his mouth. Jennifer smirked as he choked and gagged in disgust. No matter how many times he did this, the taste of another mans sperm in his mouth was going to cause him to gag in revulsion. He fought a strong sensation of sickening nausea that threaten to make him spew the contents of his lunch on the floor.

Jennifer laughed as he fought the sensation. “Some girls love the taste, some girls hate the hate. I guess you are one of those that hate it.”

“I am not a girl,” Michael said acidly. “No matter what they do, I will still be a heterosexual man. So, the taste of another mans cock in my mouth is disgusting, his sperm is totally revolting. I cant handle it.”

Jennifer laughed. “I guess you haven’t heard. All of your records, including the state and federal now list you as Female. You will be receiving new identification documents. You are being scheduled for a few sexual reassignment surgery. Get used to doing feminine things. You are a woman.”

“What,” Michael shouted in rage. “You cant do that to me. I AM A MAN!”

“No you aren’t.”

“We have to change you,” Gerald said. “Your wife learned out that medication we have you on will require a full sex transformation. Including sexual, a vaginoplasty and everything. You must, or you will die when you begin menstruating as a woman. We have no choice in the matter, if you want to live.”

“Menstruating,” Jennifer said in delight. “Oh my god, get ready for that experience, Michelle. How will you say you are a man when you are experiencing a period. I am not sure how you can say that with another mans cum in your mouth.”

“Men give eachother blowjobs and still remain men,” Michael protested. “Being a gay bottom doesn’t make one less manly. But periods. That will take some consideration. How ever, I still say I am a man. Trans men with female bodys call themselves men often enough. What ever you force me though, I will still be male in my mind. I will just hate my female body. I dont know how I will handle it.”

Michael put his face in his hands and began weeping. This was terrible. How could he live as a woman? He glared at Gerald, “This is what you wanted all along, isnt it? You wanted to make me into a complete woman for you, and for the other men?”

Gerald shook his head. “No, I only wanted to make you dress as a woman and give you some feminine features to make you more appealing to heterosexual men. I never intended of making you a complete woman. I messed up and I am sorry for that Michelle. I didn’t mean this.”

He looked at Jennifer with questioning eyes. “I think this is Sad, Michelle. Humiliating and dominating you as a feminine male is fun. I enjoy the power. It wouldn’t be the same if you had to become a full functioning woman. I hope a way can be found to avoid it.” She looked at Michael with a genuine look of sympathy that really struck him considering how she had treated him in the past. “I am really sorry for this pretty girl. I really am.”

“Thank you,” He said to Jennifer.

“Now go clean up. Its about time to clock out. Can you go get me a cup of hot chocolate before you leave?”

“Sure,” Michel said smiling as he headed toward the restroom to clean his face off and redue some of his makeup. Then he headed for the office to get his bosses drink.

Chelsie had did her time at the hospital seeing new patients and finally got the chance to come home.

She immediately put herself to trying to find a way out of this situation. She began downloading the terabytes of data that had been uploaded to her cloud by Michael. There were gigabytes of accounting data from their various clients and associates. There were account numbers, sums, companys that were connected to the Firm.

Then there were other accounts about the clients of their clients and agreements they had, contracts and funds and various connections between all of them. It was all so bewildering. So she settled into sifting though it all and trying to make sense of it all. This would likely take all night so she began compiling it all to her own database. She called in some of her friends to help her make sense of it all.

It was late into the night when she began forming a good picture of it all. Much of it began making sense and then a plan before to form in her mind. It was daring, and dangerous. But, it could work. She knew the right people to contact to began forming the plan. If Michael would cooperate, then they would protect her for a cost. And once he was on the inside, he could get more info about them and their dealings and then perhaps, this could be stopped. But these people never did anything for nothing. Michael would have to pay a cost for their protection. But it was better than what Fontano was demanding. Much better. And the best part of it, these people hated traffickers and pimps. These people strictly forbid trafficking in girls, and pimping. Breaking that rule often meant something very nasty. Some of these people were her patients she treated. They liked her a lot. She suspected that they would be very willing to help her family.

Chelsie heard Michael come though the door, but he didn’t greet her at all. He just ran to their bedroom and collapsed in their bed. He slammed the door and Chelsie thought she heard desperate crying. Something was wrong. Chelsie guessed that someone there told him the bad news about his sex in an effort to hurt and humiliate him. Anger burnt in her again, but in any event, she had to have a long discussion with Michael anyway.

She went into the bedroom and snuggled up to her husband. She said nothing for a long while as she just protectively held her husband close to her. Caressing his back, and snuggled in to comfort him. Eventually, he got his emotions under control and looked into her loving face.

“They told you, didn’t they?”

“Yes,” Michael replied. “They told me that I would have to have surgery to become a full woman. This medican I am on, Gerald said was growing a uterus and functioning ovaries in my body. Is that true?”

“Yes,” Chelsie said. “that is true.”

“Oh my god,” Michael wailed. “How is that possible? How is it doing this to me? Can you please explain.”

“Its totally causing your body to regrow new organs from whats already there. Its rearranging all of your internal organs and reconstructing your body from the genetic level as a girl. Your chromosomes, your skin, everything. Its adsorbing your male stuff and reconstructing you as a female. Some tings will still need the aid of a surgeon. Its like a rebirth. And we cant just stop taking it. Its reconstructing new organs inside of you. If we just stop, then that will stop and you will have half completed organs, and your body wont functioning with that. It has to run its course. So you will start functioning as a woman. And if we don’t construct a vagina in you, then when you start flowing, it will just kill you.”

“Thats what I thought. So I was thinking, and i’m not sure about this. You are the Doctor. But, don’t some women have their ovaries and Uterus removed. Especially, trans men. But women for various reasons? When mine is build, couldn’t a surgeon go in and take it out?”

A light bulb went off in Chelsies mind. “Yes of course. There are risks, and there will be some effects, but it can be done. Just like its done in other women and you will have those effects. The lowering of your estrogen will result in early menopause. But, I don’t see any reason why not. I will have to contact a surgeon and see about the specifics. But, I see no reason why not and then you can keep your male equipment. But, Michael, its still likely that sexually, your male equipment will be non functional. It will still be there if this can be done. I am so happy?” Chelsie smiled lovingly.

Chelsie pushed herself up and looked seriously. “Michael. I looked at all of the data so far. I think I found a way we can help you. I thought of a plan.

Chelsie first laid out the situation for Michael. “So you skimmed a lot of money from Fontanos organization. You stupidly thought he wouldn’t notice a mealy twenty five million dollars to pay off some major debts you acquired from federally funded projects. You didn’t realize the entire thing was a trap, and they knew you were greedy and stupid. They made that money too attractive for you to resist. When you took it, then you were approached and forced to comply with them under the threat of going to prison for a long long time, or just being killed. You didnt realize how dangerous Fontano was, or how immoral he was that he would demand you be feminized, and sent to him to become his wife. Is that about correct?”

“Yes,” Michael agreed. “Except my boss just started feminizing me, I didn’t know it was all being done for Fontano. I thought it was my own boss who wanted this. I wasn’t told why it was happening. They just started doing it, and Gerald started forcing me into sex with him. He said if I resisted, that he would have me sent to prison.”

“Fontano is a horrible organization,” Chelsie said to him. “they traffic girls, drugs, they enslave and capture many girls. But, they comply with the federal authorities, and turn in the right people at right times, and pay off many others. They are highly connected so few are afraid to touch anyone in that organization. But, they do have their enemies who would love to take them out. I went though everything you sent me. And I found a hole we can exploit. Olav Goncharov and his organization. They are a family of russian mobsters. But, they hate traffickers with a passion. So far, they have an uneasy alliance with the Fontanos and a loose agreement not to traffic girls in areas Goncharov control. Govcharov pays fontano money for protection and for the alliance. And their agreement to keep girls and drugs out of those areas. Govcharov suspect that Fontano is breaking the agreement, and taking girls out of the areas Govcharov operate. So far, they cant prove it. These Russians are very powerful and ruthless. They are one of the people Fontano fear for good reason. I have the information you need. We have to find a way to get it to them. I know some high level people from the Govcharov family. I treated some of them and their family. So, you are to go in your most sexy outfit and meet one of their leaders. I will tell you where to go and how to act. Don’t approach him, he will approach you. You be sexy and use your female charms. They wont do something for nothing. At first, you just be sexy and appealing. He will fall for you and you go with him. If you do it right, he will help you. He has a soft spot for desperate girls who want protected. Don’t offer him any information at first. Wait until he asks about you and then you mention you were Fontanos girls, and you wanted to get away. They distrust free information so wait until he asks about you and how you got there. Just mention at first, that you want protection. He will offer you protection and you be your seductive self and his girlfriend. Dont offer that Fontano wants to force you to marry him. Wait until they ask for more information and when you tell them that, thats when they will likely get you into some higher level meetings to see what you know, and what is going on. Then you tell them about yourself and how Fontano wants to make you marry him. You tell them what you know, give them the information on Fontano and what they are doing. Thats when they will likely act. In that situation, they may require you to help them. As if they are going to stick their neck out for you, they may require you to help them take out Fontano.”

This was going to be difficult and humiliating to have to seduce a guy into a relationship. At least it wasn’t for nothing” Chelsie saw his distress and reluctance.

“Michael, I know this will be difficult for you as a male. At least it wont be forced on you. These are actually very nice guys. They wont hurt you. They hate people who hurt girls. They hate that with a passion. They will be more than willing to offer you protection.” Chelsie said.

“But, im not a girl,” Michael said. “Surely they will find that out if I do what you are suggesting. They are bound to find ‘THAT’ out.” Michael said.

“Yes,” Said Chelsie. “don’t hide that you aren’t an actual born genetic girl. Tell them the truth when he approaches you. It wont matter, these people will still protect you. And this guy will still be willing to be in a relationship with you.”

“So I have to be his girlfriend, and fuck him for him to help me?” Michael spat out.

Chelsie shook her head sympathetically. “No, nothing like that. Dont even offer that at first. Just act like a nice girl who is looking for the right guy. Mention you are in trouble, but don’t offer everything. Just let him get to know you, you go out with him. He wont even try sex at first. Go out with him, stay with him. Then, Fontano will be more reluctant to approach you if you are with them. Maybe, weeks down the line as you are established with him. He may inquire more into your past, and where you come from. Then you mention you are running away from Fontano. That you were their girl and you didnt' like how they treated you. That will endure you to him. Things will progress from there.”

“Chelsie,” Michael asked with questioning eyes. “There is something I would like to know about women. If you can tell me. Why do so many women like to see a smaller weaker and even unwilling heterosexual male be sexually dominated or forced by a stronger male? I have noticed that many women enjoy that. Jennifer at work really enjoyed seeing me submit to Gerald. Some of the secretary's like the idea so much, they make snied comments about it. I can see the fascination and enjoyment they get from the idea. I think even you enjoyed the sight to a point. And I know you enjoy videos of other men being fucked and forced by stronger man. This upsets you because it is me, your beloved husband.”

“Michael,” Chelsie said seriously. “I dont like forced on unwilling males. Never. I thought it was hot when I thought you had submitted on your own, and it was like a game. I got angry when I learned the truth. But for many women, it is really hot. Males are so strong and domineering. Thats how we like to view males, how many of us see the typical male. That is many girls personal experience. And some times, those encounters have been hurtful. Dominant males dont always accept no for an answer. And some women have been cheated on, and their feelings ignored.”

Chelsie considered how to explain it to Michael so he woudn’t be hurt. “So some women are very angry at what happened to them at the hands of men. Other women just enjoy it. That a weaker, or more submissive heteroseuxal man can be forced into sexual contact with a stronger man. The fact that such a thing is so unwanted, and revolting to him is really exciting to those women. They love the idea. That the male is hurt and suffering makes it hotter, because they suffered like the women suffered. That a man can be put in the female position to a stronger man, like they may have been. And for other women who have not experienced such things. The image that a man is made to submit as a female to another man is still exciting and hot. Its hard to explain. Its something many women like.”

“I think I understand. If we get though this, I may do it more for you. I dont entirely hate doing it for Jennifer. I think she really is nice. She is strong and dominant, and enjoyed seeing me dress up for her.”

“Chelsie,” Michael said. “You need to know that somehow, Gerald and his company told me they changed all of my state documents, and employment to say I am female.”

Chelsies jaw dropped. “Well, lets see if we can confirm it. If its true, then its great.”

Michael tried dot protest but Chelsie stopped him. “If its true, then when shit really hits the fan, and it will. It will open the company up to charges of fraud and altering documents. They will go down hard. But lets see if its true.”

Michael got on the computer and got into the state server and looked at his documents. “Chelsie, its true. It says I am born female.”

“They are fucked.” Chelsie said with a malicious smile.

Note from the Author.
Can some people please leave me some comments telling me what you genially think of this. My previous story I posted has been up most of the day and no one left anything yet :(
At least tell me you like it, if you do, and if not, tell me and if you can, tell me what you didnt like

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am enjoying this one

His wife truly wants to help him get away from these people and revenge her dying husband who is being reborn as a woman. No one has told Michelle that she will be sporting E cups by the end of the transformation I suspect she wont be taking that information well at all

EllieJo Jayne

The fact that he is being

The fact that he is being forced into the change including degrading sex acts is disturbing but as least you didn't leave him totally in a pit of despair, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel where he might get some revenge, but it looks like a very long tunnel with no way back to his former self in the end, hopefully his mind can handle it.