Summer with Em - Part 34

Printer-friendly version

1842239-health-club-girl-in-a-gym-doing-weight-lifting.jpg

Summer With Em - Chapter 34 Final

By Julie D Cole

Our conversation was interrupted before I had chance to ask what Frankie meant by a call from Em. I couldn’t ignore it since she had been so kind to me even if I’d been annoyed by the conversation with her and mum.

‘Em I’m not coming back to talk any more. It’s a waste of time. I’m here with Frankie whether mum likes it or not. She understands me and I love her.’

Frankie held my hand and squeezed it gently in my support.

‘But Kim your mum is upset. She said some things that she regrets. I hope you will understand. I’ve calmed her down so please at least give her chance to explain. It’s not about your relationship with Frankie. She trusts you to make your own decisions.’

‘Em that’s not what upset me. She treated me like a child and told me I had to go home with her. She said she wanted her boy back. I’m still her boy.’

‘She was reacting to what she knew before your appointment with the GP. She’d tried to dismiss it but then it hit home.’

‘But she was pleased when she saw me like this and afterwards when we were all together at your place. She encouraged me to wear a dress. She told me I was beautiful. I thought she accepted the change I’ve gone through that I never intended. I’m still confused but at least Frankie seems to understand.’

‘Kim I agree and I encouraged you from the moment you arrived in Manchester. I told your mum my feelings after you arrived and kept her updated. Bec’s had the same opinion as me and agreed to help. We consulted Frankie because of her experience with Steph and what they’d researched together. You’ve helped her come out of a dark place.’

‘Yes but I’m not a child anymore. I feel I’ve grown up a lot and I’m treated differently since you helped

‘Kim your mum admitted that it was a shock to find out your condition was down to her lack of care and attention as you were growing up. She missed appointments and as a result you didn’t develop properly down below.’

‘I’m glad. I was never aware that anything was wrong. I’m glad I didn’t develop like other boys at school. Who wants hair all over their body and a gruff voice or a bald head when they get older. I don’t wish to wake every morning with something pointing out in front of me. I prefer to sit when I pee and hated going in mens washrooms. Ladies washrooms are cleaner and don’t smell of urine.’

‘But you need to give your mum chance and tell her how you feel. She feels so bad and she loves you so much.’

‘I know she does but she needs to accept me like this and my relationship with Frankie. I won’t ever go back home to London. I’ve had enough of it.’

‘So will you meet her during your lunchbreak tomorrow?’

‘Yes of course I will.’

‘And will you go to see a consultant to discuss your options in case there is any danger to your health as you get older. That’s the other thing your mum is concerned about.’

‘I’ll listen of course but I’d also chat about it with Frankie afterwards.’

Em seemed happy to finish the chat before I changed my mind and let mum know. I did promise to call her in the morning before we disconnected. Frankie smiled at me to show her approval and we snuggled up together with lots of hugs and kisses.

Eventually I got around to asking her what she meant by her comment about an alternative option. She smiled and said I should consider going all the way using her fingers like scissors with a cutting action.

I reacted immediately by punching her arm but not too hard. ‘Are you serious? Do you mean the snip?’

‘ Not exactly more like a King Henry VIII. Not so much a snip more of a chop.’

‘Frankie you mean cut it off?’

‘Well sort of it is reconstructed so why not? It’s a fairly common procedure these days and you just admitted to Em that it’s surplus to requirements. You said you liked being a girl. Why not go all the way? You might find you can enjoy a sex life and I’d be happy to help.’

‘But what if I change my mind afterwards? It’s gone.’

‘Sure you’d just need to go through a few consultations and then a period of preparation but you could stop at anytime.’

‘Are you saying you want me to do this and become a full-time girl?’

‘You are a full-time girl. You’re just missing the key bit that brings pleasure. The upside is that you won’t have all the inconveniences that women have at your age or the risk of pregnancy. You might consider that a downside of course but I don’t. I can never imagine me ever having a baby and certainly not if it involved sex with a man.’

‘But how would you feel about me then and what if the operation didn’t work or there were complications? What if they find my testes and move them into position?’

‘Fat chance of that Kimmie. They’ll be long gone that is why your mum was so upset. That’s why you didn’t go through male puberty and in my opinion why you have breasts and other feminine characteristics.’

‘But mum says if I take steroids to boost my testosterone I will build muscle and my boobies will disappear.’

‘ But you don’t want the body hair and the need to shave do you?

‘No I don’t.’

‘If you want to go the other route I’d be very happy. You’d be on a course of estrogen, female hormones but I can’t imagine you’d change much. You’d be subjected to a detailed examination to check everything is in working order and in the right place. They’d need to be sure this is what you really want so there would be an interrogation. But on the positive side you are half way there already. You are already living as a woman.’

‘How would you feel about me afterwards if I did it? I think it would be wonderful for me to feel like other women instead of hiding bits, but how about you? I might change. If I stay like this I feel it might be safer. Don’t you prefer me like this anyway?’

‘I don’t think it would make any difference to our relationship. But common sense tells me you need to be checked out. There is a risk to your health if you do nothing.’

‘OK I’ll tell mum that’s what I want to do and follow your advice.’

‘Kimmie just stop for a minute please. I don’t want you to do this for me. I am just giving you an alternative option to the one your doctor suggested. Just talk it through and most of all either way you’re the same person inside.’

We cuddled for a while and I thanked Frankie for being there for me whilst I was going through this awkward stage of my life. I said I was fortunate to have visited Em and mum was right to try to get me away from the house into a new environment. By some fluke Frankie had appeared on the scene and rescued me from a miserable life all alone.

We had the most amazing session after our chat with Frankie teaching me to find her G-spot and the rest of her erogenous zones starting with her ears then lips, neck, breasts, nipples and tummy. At each stage she demonstrated on me to show me the pleasures this brought but since I had no vagina I had no G spot it was her way of pushing me gently towards an operation.

She was very happy when she finally closed her eyes and was soon fast asleep. I lay my head on her shoulder and lay awake for quite a while wondering if it was possible for a surgeon to create access to my G spot or construct one if that was possible.

It was after midnight before I finally fell asleep and so it took me a while to wake up properly the following morning. Frankie was already up and showered and she brought me around by shaking drops of water from her wet hair before kissing me passionately on the lips.

‘Come on sleepy head you need to get your skates on. I’ll drop you at work if you hurry up.’

‘Sorry Frankie I couldn’t get to sleep straight away because I was thinking things through how to deal with mum. I want to re-assure her that she has no need to feel guilty about how I’ve turned out she needs to feel as happy as me. I want her to be proud of me not ashamed in any way. I want her to accept that my decision is to discuss having an operation to make me complete. I want to be your girl and mums daughter not her son.’

‘And after that?’

‘I want to move in with you for the rest of the summer, such as it is, if you don’t mind of course. Then find somewhere to live and find a full time job rather than finish my university course. I just want to feel accepted and to experience life as a woman. Maybe I’ll find a husband and we can make babies together every night.’

‘Kimmie are you dreaming?’

‘No I’m teasing you. I just want to get things sorted and I’ll do my best to become worthy of being your life partner.’

‘So how about phoning in sick and I’ll convince you that you already found a husband and she will gladly be your life partner if you’ll have me?’

up
179 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This can't be the end

Kim just found out why she is the way she is. She hasn't reconciled with her mother yet and told her mother of he plans to stay instead of going home and finishing school. I hope there is a sequel to this story too many loose ends for it to be the end

EllieJo Jayne

Thanks EllieJo

Sorry since I felt the recent chapters had tied up loose ends. I felt readers on the site were in decline and maybe this story was getting too long to retain interest even though the kudos scores have been good.
I can remove the 'final' with an edit and carry on if a few others share your opinion.

Jules

Ending.

WillowD's picture

It could end here. It could continue. It's at a good point to go either way. I've been quite happy with this story and would happily continue to read it.

Please continue. At least

Please continue. At least until the reconciliation with mother dearest.

But "Book 2" would also be very welcome.

Jessica

I know I dont comment enough.

But I have a horrible learning disorder and I have trouble putting my thoughts into words sometimes. I also write the way I think and im my head there is no punctuation and sentences tend to run on into oblivion. It is rare for me to comment for these reasons. Please continue this story it's one of my favorites one of my other favorites has over 200 chapters

EllieJo Jayne

How could I refuse

I've edited to remove 'final' from the title and I'm flattered and very happy to continue.

Jules

Monday just became so much...

Mantori's picture

... better.

This is a bit of an open end, but it allows the reader to fill in the blanks of a future that could possibly happen between Frankie and Kim.
Or, you can decide to return to this story and write a part two, Where Kim maybe starts the change and their life after that.

Thank you so very very much for writing this beautiful story.

I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. And I am looking forward to you finishing some of your other stories too.

Thank you!!!

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

This is an amazing story

I have eagerly awaited each chapter of this story, as it has been one of my favorites! I’m sad to see it end here as there is so much more that could be written. As you are the author, you know the course of your characters better than I do. If you should decide to continue it I eagerly await the new material. If not, this has been a fantastic story and one I’m sad to see end.

The end

This the end there is so much unresolved.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Don't make this the end.

renee2010's picture

This has been a great story. Too much left hanging. Please continue.

A couple more chapters

Those are needed to bring this wonderful story to a full closure point. We need the exams & tests, plus medical affirmations to bring mom closure. Then, knowing marriage and eternal love is in the offing, I would feel this episode arc could be considered complete.

>>> Kay

FWIW...

...I'm inclined to agree with Kay on both points. There's a little more to wrap up here before we're done, and not much need to tell more of Kim's story after that.

Eric

Yay.. I'm looking forward to more!

Lucy Perkins's picture

Hi Julie. I have binge read this excellent story over the last week and I would definitely welcome some more of the story.
I have really enjoyed Kim's story so far but I do feel that there is so much more that you could take this. Personally I don't see why Kim couldn't carry on her A level s in Manchester.. her new life seems so much better than her old one and I am totally sure that a sixth form in Manchester would welcome her for her second year if she wanted to continue with A levels before she took on a career or degree.
And I am 100% sure that she would be better off as a tgirl on Manchester than as a failed guy in London.
Your lovely story has really lifted my days over the last few days and I really hope that you do decide to carry on Kim and Em and Bec and Frankie' s story. I do so want to read about their next few months...and even years.
More then please?

Lucy xxx

By the way as a Born and Bred Sheffield girl I love the locations you have used. But hey yes make their next incursion into the Peak to Bradfield or even Skelmanthorpe..oh yes there is a thought!

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."

Thanks Lucy

So you are from the seven hills city of Sheffield and close to lots of beautiful countryside featured in some chapters of my story.
I have decided to carry on the story since it does seem to have a following and it has had plenty of kudos for each chapter.
Did you mean Skelmanthorpe in West Yorkshire, the home village of the current Dr Who?

Jules

Skelmanthorpe

Lucy Perkins's picture

Absolutely! Not only the home village of Dr Who but right on the edge of the Peak District. Lovely countryside all about! My OH has family nearby and we often visit Denby Dale (the famous Pie Village) or The Yorkshire Sculpture Park. We even went to Huddersfield station to meet the famous station cat called Felix...my OH thought it funny that she is a girl with a boy's name!

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."

Skelmanthorpe

Lucy Perkins's picture

Oh and of course Holmfirth is nearby. Home of Last of The Summer Wine and The Tour Dr France!

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."

Skelmanthorpe

Hi, So kind of you to explain the beauty of the area. I know it all very well and for a few years my job was in Denby Dale and I always went through Holmfirth on my way to Manchester. The scenery is wonderful.

Jules