The Star

Printer-friendly version

The star

By Julia

Chapter 1

Pete was told that these people were going to help him get back on his feet. He was told there were great opportunities here. What he did know was that his wife Jackie had sold him, and that once he went there, he wasnt going to leave. He was going to be enslaved, abused and made into a porn star.

But He had no idea what he was walking into. Jackie, his wife set it all up and as usual, he did what she wanted. He never considered that she would do something this cruel. She was angry with him over something he never did. He was drugged when she came on to him. He was passed out. It did not matter, Jackie was very angry and said she was going to leave him if he didn’t do this little thing for her. Star in a few movies for this company, and she would forgive him and they could move on. So he went to this little place somewhere in Flander Europe. It was a tiny dilapidated old house with large warehouses around it. It was way off in the middle of no where. That should had been his first clue to leave. But he parked his car there, and went in. His wife sent him here by a fairy boat.

He arrived at the place. They knew his name and let him in. A woman introduced herself “Hi there, Pete. Your wife said you would be coming. You have been signed to star in eight new films for the next week. We will be doing four in the next two days. I am Milthilda, and I will be directing them for you. Our first film will be called the Bootlicking Slave girl and it will only be ten minutes long. It will only be the teaser for the longer ones we will do for you that will be on your new site that you will start in.

Pete shook his head helplessly.

” Milthilda said to him. “I have to prep the scene. I will leave you with George and Linda. They set up the costumes and makeup for the girls.

Two other middle aged attractive women arrived. One of them looked somewhat younger. Milithida told him, “This is Sharon and Lisa. They will be doing the scene with you. I have to go.

Linda seemed to be in charge of him. “Okay Pete until we can figure on a more feminine stage name for you. Now strip so I can see what we have to work with.”

Pete began stripping his clothes off in front of her. Sharon and Lisa were also stripping with him. Strangely, none of this seemed erotic at all.

He stripped down to his panties as Linda laughed. She watched and there seemed to be no sign of any budge or maleness at all as he pulled the panties down. She realized that the panties were heavily padded to hide his maleness. And what little was there was very easy concealed. There seemed to be no sign of any testicles. Linda saw that he pushed them into himself. Pete was a very pretty man. He looked very soft. His face was small, and shaped more like a womans. He didnt have a hard straight jaw at all. His jaw was more rounded and female. His shoulders were very narrow, his arms were lainky. His entire body was so lyth. He was meant for this. Even his eyes seemed larger than most mens, and there was no prominent ridge above his eye sockets. How could a man be this pretty, Linda thought. When he was made up, he woud look like a woman.

Sharon and Lisa were already getting themselves dressed. They were putting heavy leather corsets on eachother by that time. They were putting on other rubber ware. It was clear what their parts would be.

He watched as Linda made up Lisas face first. George helped. Lisa dusted on one powder after another on Lisas face. Then used the brushes to apply the lips and eyeshadow. He just watched as Lisas face was transformed into a goddess. She was beautiful already. She had black lips, dar shadow and long fethered lashes. Her cheekbones had hints of rose on them. Linda was an artest.

He heard someone approach from behind. Pete turned and saw that it was his wife come to gloat. “I woildn’t miss your first day as a star, did you think I wold?”

“Of course not,” Pete said acidly.

“I am here to support you and make sure you behave yourself appropriately. There’s no way I wold allow you to be on the set alone with these beautiful women.” Jackie said smirking.

It was Jackie that made him come to flanders. He felt tears gathering in his eyes.

“Don’t you start crying now,” Jackie said mockingly. “Save it for the leading lady. I am sure you will cry for her.”

“I cant help it, this is so humiliating.” Pete said. “Do I have to do this for you?” Pete said blubbering.

“This is your new career,” Jackie said. “You will be earring as much as I earn now. What is there to cry about” Pete wondered who this other man wearing a business suit behind his wife was. The man also seemed to be smirking.

Just then, the men began building the set that he would be staring in. They drug in large rugs, a few chairs and a table. Most ominously, he drug in a heavy bared metal cage into the room. It all looked like a well furnished room by the side of a kitchen.

Then Linda pointed to a chair and said, “Sit there girl.”

Pete sat in the chair under Linda and his wife Jackie. The two actresses began looking through the various customs deciding which would be the best for him. They were all for fetish suits for women to wear.

Linda shouted, “Stop moving or I will have you strapped in before the makeup.

Then Linda started dusting Pete’s face with brushes and spunges as she worked her magic on him. Within less than five minutes She had pete looking like a virginal angel of beauty. She had Pete powdered as she brushed color into his lips.

Jackie purssed her lips and said, “Great. Perfect, you will have to show Pete how you do that so he can always be beautiful.

Linda laughed and mentioned she didn’t do anything for free. Jackie offered to pay and it was agreed.

“You will have some uses finally, fagot,” Jackie said. “You will be earning more pocket money for us finally.”

Pete cursed the fates. If he wanted to be wealthy, he cold have been easy. He had no desire to be. He wasnt ambition and he thought he was doing a lot anyway. But Jackie wanted someone wealthy and ambitious. He wasn’t ambitious or wealthy enough for her.

Pete felt his arms pulled behind his back by Lisa and Sharon. Pete tried to turn but the click of cuffs on his wrists stopped brought him short. “Stay there,” Sharon said to him.

Hands closed on the collar of his neck and a buckle was pulled tight causing him to cough in reaction. A chain pulled his wrists up savagely. His wrists were to the point his fingertips were almost at the hard iron of his neck.

Then Sharon slapped him across the face. “This little girl has to get in the mood to play his part.”

Lisa held up some shoes for him. “The shoes and then he will be ready.”

He tried to stand, “No, please dont put those on me.” He was looking at a pair of stiletto boots. That earned him another hard slap from Sharon who then grabbed his chain and gently pulled it up. She showed him that she could easily dislocate his shoulders with the slightest pull.

“Thats better,” She whispered in his ear. “Your wife has gone though a lot of trouble to set up this shoot with Mr De Vele. Now hold up your feet so we can put these on you.”

Pete held up one of his feet and watched as Lisa pulled the boot on him. It felt so tiny his foot was crushed into the patent leather. It extended to the tip were metel enpointe plate gripped his toes. Lisa pulled on the laces and worked their way up crushing his entire foot. His feet were crushed and started feeling numb with the pressure. Pete cried out in pain and it only earned him another slap. “Don’t start crying girl. It will ruin your makeup.”

“Now all we have to do is your wig. What do you think, Jackie.”

“Pink to match his lips,” Jackie said and she put the pink wig on him.

Milthida approached. “Excellent. Jackie, who is this gentlemen?” The director asked.

“This is my boyfriend Ron.” She said feeling a trhill at saying that with Pete here who felt crushed.

“Good, we are about to start in a few minutes. Let me explain what we are about to do. The little film was going to be called the little boot licking slave girl. It will be a quick blow or two of the whip and we will start on the second one right after the first We will be working all night. The boss wants something something special for the new site to take off.

Peter had a bad feeling about this. He was sent to the center of the newly built set and stood there wondering what was going to happen to him. Peter didnt have to wait long.

He saw Garry fix the camera and the lighting. Milthilda made a few last minute adjustments to the lighting. The lights came on the poor helpless man standing in the center of the room with a look of fright on his face. Jackie and Allen could see what was being recorded.

Milthilda motioned with her hands for Sharon and Lisa to begin the quick scene.

They marched up to Peter with cruel scows on on their faces. Lisa grabbed him toughly and threw him down to the ground. Pain shot though his thighs and on his shoulders when he landed right on his back. Sharon and Lisa looked down sneering. Lisa demanded, “What are you doing out of your cell you bitch!”

Peter begged knowing It was no use. “Please,” He cried. “Let me go, I don’t want to do this anymore!”

Sharon knelt down staring directly into Peters eyes. She put a hand on the back of her kneck as he looked back, begging.

“For leaving your Cell without permission. That will be five strokes. For speaking without express permission, that will be another three.”

Peter saw Lisa move in closer and the beautiful cruel woman was holding a long bamboo cane in her hand. “I think a caning will teach the sissy some disclipine. Dont you agree?” Hissed Lisa.

Sharon agreed. Lisa then said,”Kiss my heels after every stroke. And then thank me.”

Peter struggled but was unable to move from how he was chained. And Sharon prevented him from getting closet enough to Lisa to kiss her boots.

Jackie saw the camera zoom in on Peters terrified and frightened face. She purred, “Poor boy, he is going to find his new life just so painful. It is so wonderful isn’t it, Allen?” Allen kissed her

Sharon shouted, “You were told to kiss her boots, slave.”

Peter looked up at Sharon, and her beautiful legs, He was looked up at her tight leather skirt longingly. He caught the shadow of her strong muscular thighs. He saw the outline of very strong thigh muscles and began to have an unwelcome suspicion about this woman. She may not be a woman at all. It would fit the profile of a place like this. This was just another person to torment and humiliate him. Sharon was his worst nightmare come true.

Sharon smiled sinisterly as she slipped her delicate fingers in between her nylons and her thighs. Her fingers vanished in the shadows of her leather skirt. She sliped a finger in between the lace of her panties and her thigh. She allowed her other hand to life her skirt up showing Peter her sex. Her other finger pulled her panty to the side exposing what was there.

That was when Lisa brought the bamboo cane down in a vicious wack. Peter cried out in pain. Peter howed in agony just before Sharons panties parted showing him. He withered in pain across his chest as an angry bloody welt started forming.

Peter looked up and saw a large penis hanging from Sharons parted panties as she smiled at him. His worst nightmare had become a horrifying reality. He only guessed what this man wanted. Or perhaps she was a woman but he really doubted she identified as a woman. She was just a sadist. “Oh god no,” Peter wailed helplessly. “God no, not this please.”

A second blow rained down across the first that had already formed into angry red welt. Peter thrashed violently and the movmeent brought vicious pain to his shoulders and the cuffs on his wrists tightened with the pressure. It caused pain to lance up his arms.

“You were told to kiss her boots, you bitch.” Sharon laughed sadistically. “You will do it before the next stroke or you will be punished with ten more. There are much worst things than being punished by a sadistic mistress. You will find out.”

Peter struggled to get to Lisas boots but the agony in his arms prevented him from moving very much. Another vicious blow rained across his chest with a sadistic hiss. Peter cried out in total agony. Then he looked up at the huge cock hovering right over his face. Sharon has a look of empty euphoria in her eyes as her cock swelled under her fingertips. Her hand was parted because she could not close her hand around her cock anymore. Sharon shouted, “Ten more strokes for me.”

Peter manage with enormous monumental effort to roll himself to the lather of Lisas bloots and moved to start kissing them as if it would help him now.

It was no longer a film for Peter by this point. It was a painful lesson of life or death. All of his thoughts on the camera crew or Milthida were not not even realized by Peter at this point. That his was was gloating and watching wasnt part of his caunciousness All that mattered was Lisas cruel caning and the pain he was feeling. That pain and the woman who was slowly wanking above his face. Each stroke was followed by taunts and insults as he kept licking Lisas boots and kissing them. He shuttered at each stroke. Her boots were smeered by his lipstick.

He was sobbing uncontrolably by this point and he heard Lisa keep counting the strokes.

“That is ten, now look at me and apologize for making me beat you.”

Peter was unable to look up from the large metal collar on his neck. He forced himself to roll on his back and beg her forgiveness.

At that movement, as he was begging her to forgive him, his statement was cutt off in mid sentence as Sharons cock spurted white sticky semen over his face and spattered in his hair. She pumped its load to allow the last drops to land on his lips.

The room was silent as the camera moved forward to take in the single drop of semen that slid do his lips. “Thats perfect,” Said Milthida as she shouted cut. “that final shot was so powerful. Now put the little slave girl in her cage and lets take a break before we start working on her first full length film.”

Peter looked up as Audry stood over him with a triumphant look on her face.

Peter was stuck kneeling in his tiny cage looking out at the people who were planing the destruction of his entire life. And his enslavement. He struggled to hear as they were all eating from Cartons. He heard his wife laughing with her new husband. He couldn't stop drueing out of the large ring that filled his mouth. He cursed the fates again for this and wondered how he let himself get to this point. He cold have had it all, but he wanted a simple life. But, the fates kept pushing him in a different direction. He struggled against it, but now, fates have decided. He swore these people would die. Them making this so public was going to assure that. His real family that he ran from would sure see this. And when they did, their fate would be sealed. Why couldn’t he have a simple life of obscurity and little. He didnt need grand things, but, fate determined otherwise. The person he feared the most was his sister. She loved that life, and she was ruthless. She was ruthless for her family, and when she found him. God couldn't save anyone that hurt him. Why did they have to do this.

Sharon said something and laughed as she looked over at Peter. He thuoght he still felt the wetness in his hair but it wold probably be dry by now.

Garry finished and walked up to him. His jeans were bulging from his erection looking at Peter. “I would love to fuck you, Peter.” He said.

All Peter could do is grunt hoping it sounded like a no. “I will take that as a yes. I probably will tonight when the filming stops.

Peter was let out about ten minutes later and led to Lindas makeup table as she started working again. Jackie watched in amazement at Lindas work and continously asked questions about the woman's technique. Then Jackie stroll over to her husband that she worked so hard to destroy. “This will be one of the big ones. I hope you are proud of yourself, Peter. Soon, your films will be all over the internet. All over facebook, Everyone will know that you have become a star.” She said with a smile.

Then Jackie held out a gift for Peter, smileing. Allen was intereasted as he watched. “This is a special gift for you, from me to you and your Mistress. And Ms Vere.

“We are going to film in a few minutes, so get ready, we all know the script. We will start fitting and then move on to an hour of punishment before the real fun.”

Peter was yanked out of the styling chair and he was placed on the floor in the center of the room. Lisa approached him holding the Box. Sharon stood over him.

She opened the box smiling and it contained a large bottle of pink pills, some syringes and a pink laced corset. And it had some large breast forms.

Linda asked, “Do you want to wear this for us?”

He looked up and shook his head. Linda brought the cane up and wacked it across his back.

Then she asked him again, “Do you want to wear the corset for us?”

He looked frightened at Lisa, then At Sharon. He shook his head again. Peter was unable to skeep with the Ring holding his mouth opened. She wacked him again.

She repeated the question some more times, and each time he refused. He figured she would keep hitting him until he said yes. He would not submit the pain out of fear anymore. If they wanted to put him in the corset, then let them. He was unable to prevent it.

He was taught how to handle pain at a young age. He was given extensive training in handing pain, and ways to deal with it and not submit to it. Some of the training involved torture, brutal painful torture that people in his family's line of work some times endured to extract vital information. So every member of his family from his sister to his brothers received the training. He long forgot about it because he didnt want to be part of the family. He fled and tried to live a civil and legal life. He didnt like the brutal things his family did. Especially his sisters response to people she called criminals. Peter thought it was too brutal. Seeing these people here, and the brutality and pain they were inflicting. He suddenly reconsidered his sisters attitude, and figured it wasn't that bad after all. If they ever came by again to rescue their brother, he may accept. But he would hate to see his sister like this.

By the twelfth strike, Lisa was getting angry. “If only you let us put the corset on you, we could stop. If ou keep refusing then we have no choice.”

Peter simply glared at her.

“You will be made into a girl. Just say yes.”

Peter shook his head. Then Sharon said. “How about I come in your mouth, Peter. Can I do that, or do you want more strikes from Lisa.” “I can give you one of those pills.”

Peter shook his head. Sharon then said, “Fine, give Peter one 100 wacks. Lets start now.”

Lisa started waking him and counting them off. Since Peter couldn't speak. He went thuogh some of the training, focusing his mind on something other than the pain. Letting his mind go blank. Give up, just exist. He had long since forgot most of the training and by the twenty fifth strike, he began weeping and crying. He tried to regain focus, and partly succeeded by the fifteth stroke.

He was in a fog of unimaginable pain by the one hundredth. Facing another one hundred, he broke and begged for the corset. Sharon then said, “Can I come in your mouth.”

Peter agreed. He suffered all of that indignity. He allowed the women to strap him in the crushing corset. It crushed his sides in. The Large O was removed. Then he knelt as Sharon stuck her entire cock into his mouth and started jacking it. He gagged as she ejaculated into his mouth and he took the pill.

He was a mess of red welts across his body and the corset hurt them more. He meekly allowed himself to be dressed more as a woman and even wore the large breast forms his wife brought him. He didn’t think he could demean himself any more than he already had.

By the end of that humiliating film. He was almost broken. Milthilda approached. “You have some serious control. But if you allow us to femininze you, we will agree to not hurt you as much. But if you resist, then we will.”

He glared up, the Ring removed for more oral action in the film. He simply said, “Go for it bitch.”

He knew they would hurt him. It would give him the training he needed to relearn the old lessons he forgot. He needed to focus so he could get out, before his sister came to see him like this. Seeing her would be so humiliating. He used to be totally lethal. To need his sister to rescue him, death may be a better option.
But one thing was very clear. His sister would be coming.

Note from the author
I am not sure if this story is acceptable. If not, then i will remove it.
The problem is that the idea for it comes loosely from another story that I quite enjoyed. Miss Irenes story, a cruel divorce where a very powerful and sadistic wife (Doesn't all of her story's start that way lol) she wants to get away from a lazy husband she doesnt love anymore. BUt doesnt want to compensate him in any way so she finds a way to sell and entrap him in a sadistic porn production company that enslaved him for it. there isnt that much feminziation in it at all. It mostly seems to be pain. So I added some
Her story ends when he gets involved in it. I wanted to follow the course of his feminization at their hands and some retribution in the end.
I think I changed enough that its acceptable. But I am not sure.

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the story

You can be sure, this story is not acceptable. Very bad story.

Thats very mean

And I may be able to accept it if you told me what specially you didn't like about the tale
if its just its brutality. Then thats okay, you dont like really dark and brutal tales. Some of us do like them, if they lead to a satisfying conclusion.
Many tales start that way with crushing betrayals and brutality to break the character down. thats part of a Heros Journey tale
but you really never said what you didnt like
Thats hurtful :(

Not my normal

Samantha Heart's picture

Cup of tea story it is intresting at least. Im kind of wondering how thing progress & go from here in a way.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.