Katie Ann - Chapter 29: Punishments

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Edited October 2023 to fix grammar issues.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Punishments

Allison was directing two short sleepyheads to the breakfast table the next morning, where Daddie had already prepared plates of bacon and eggs waiting. He was in the process of pouring four glasses of orange juice, before digging Katie’s tablet out for his daughter. She helped her regressed roommate in the highchair, before strapping her in and placing the tray on the chair.

Ally continued to the counter to grab two bibs, placing the first one on Katie, before going to where Stacy was sitting. She said, “Stacy, place your arms down, and look up, please.” When the little girl had done the requested items, she tied the bib around the exposed neck, which just got a shrug out of the second-grader.

Ally asked while they were eating breakfast, “How much time do we have before church, I would like to curl the girls’ hair if possible, and where are the girls’ dresses?”

“You have just under two hours, and they are the matching dresses in Katie’s closet. They can decide who wears what color,” Daddie answered. He continued jokingly, “You are trying to replace me, aren’t you, Allison,” which caused the college student to blush in response.

After breakfast was done, Ally cleaned both the girls’ faces, before removing the bibs, and helped Katie out of her highchair, before directing both the girls upstairs to Katie's room. Handing Stacy a clean panty, she sent her to the bathroom to use it. Meanwhile, she was changing her roommate’s bottom. “You sure soak your diapers, I am surprised you don’t wake up wet at college,” she told the regressed girl.

“Umm, my pull-up has been wet when I wake up for a few days after I get back to college from visiting here this past month,” Katie nervously said.

“And you haven’t told Tiff, your Daddie, or me why?” Allison demanded while she was putting white tights she found in the dresser on Katie, as Stacy walked back in the room.

“I didn’t want to worry anyone,” Katie meekly answered, as Ally handed Stacy some white tights and black Mary Janes that Sara had packed.

Ally turned to the closet and pulled out an orange dress, and a dark yellow dress from the closet. Both of the dresses had white trim and black embroidery, and a bag was with them. She handed Stacy a full petticoat slip from the bag before putting the other one on Katie. “Ok don’t fight girls, who wants what color?” she asked.

In the end, Stacy ended up with the dark yellow dress, and the regressed girl ended up with the other one. After buttoning up the black buttons on both girls and tying the black sashes, she directed the girls next door to the room she was staying in to curl both of their heads.

After about thirty minutes of curling and a full can of hairspray, both girls had a head of curls with a matching hair bow in their curls. She finally told them to play nicely in Katie’s room while she got ready for church herself. “And don’t get dirty,” she told their departing backs.

When Ally came back in the room to lead them downstairs, Katie asked her, “Why did you have a full can of hairspray and curling iron? You personally decided to braid your own hair.”

With a red face, Ally replied, “I have been looking forward to curling your hair for a while.”

“Allison Maples! You have access to my head anytime I am not here, which is most of the month, all you have to do is ask. Heck, don’t ask, tell me you are going to do it, for all I care,” Katie told her roommate, as they went down the stairs.

“But at college, you are an adult,” Ally pointed out, coming off the steps.

Katie thought of that statement and said, “You better ask Tiffany if I am an adult at college, she will disagree with you. I disagree with you too, the only time I fully feel like an adult anymore is while I am in class, and that is because I force myself to be one.”

Daddie walked into the kitchen when that discussion ended, and said, “Stacy what side of the car are you sitting, behind Allison or me?”

“Katie’s normal spot again, please Uncle,” she answered, which caused Katie to just look at her best friend, and Daddie and Ally to just shrug. When they got to the car in the garage, Daddie helped Katie into the booster, while Ally was strapping Stacy into the car seat. Leaving the driveway they actually followed the Bullards' car to church.

“Mr. Olsen, sometime today I need to talk to you privately without little ears around to hear,” Ally finally got up the nerve to broach the subject.

He said, “Call me Adam, Allison, and I am assuming it will be about one of the two in the backseat,” causing Katie to blush.

“Ok, Adam it is, and yes you are correct,” she said as they parked at the church next to the Bullards. Soon after the car stopped, Sara opened both passenger doors and set to work releasing Stacy from the chair.

“Mommie you need a key to release me,” Stacy told her, as Ally handed her the key.

Ally said, “That was the second time she has requested sitting there, the first time she ran to the car, to beat Katie for the seat, she apparently doesn’t mind being trapped in the seat,” as Sara helped Stacy down.

The six of them headed towards the church, with Adam and Mr. Bullard opening the doors for the four ladies. The greeter wondered who Allison was, and got an answer of a family friend from Adam. While this was all going on, Katie and Stacy had wandered to where Becka, Heather, and Jennie were milling around bored.

Heather said, “Matching dresses again? Matching themed costumes yesterday. I think you two are secretly sisters.”

The two adopted sisters just blushed in response, before being directed to a pew by Allison. After the preacher released them to the children’s church later in the service, Auntie released the two girls to the aisle, and they headed down to the classroom with the rest of the children.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Coming back from the classroom, Katie happens to look in the infant nursery to see Allison bouncing a fussy baby. She pointed that out to Stacy, as they continued on to the common room, where they only found the two daddies. She waited patiently for Daddie to notice her before handing him her artwork and then going to sit next to Stacy on the velvet bench.

After about fifteen minutes Auntie directed the two girls toward the Bullard's car. Noticing the spot where Daddie had been parked was empty, Katie asked, “Where is my Daddie?”

“He and Allison left already, something about getting the food ready, and a private discussion without little ears,” Auntie answered, as she made sure everyone was seatbelted.

“I'm not sure why it has to be private, I know she wants to talk to him about me waking up with wet pull-ups at college. What exactly she wants to do about them, I am not sure,” Katie ranted.

“How long has this problem been happening at college, young lady?” Auntie asked pointedly at Katie.

Meekly Katie said, “Since the beginning of the month, but only for the first three to four days after I leave here.”

Soon they arrived at Daddie’s house, and Katie let them into the house via the backdoor, finding it unlocked. Walking into the kitchen she found Allison mashing potatoes, while Daddie was setting the table. Grabbing Stacy’s hand, she went upstairs to keep themselves occupied until dinner.

Auntie was soon calling the two girls down to the dinner table, where once they were seated, Katie had a bib tied around her neck by Ally, and Auntie did the same to her daughter. After grace was said, everyone dug into the roast, with potatoes, carrots, Brussels sprouts, and buns.

“Adam, this roast is excellent today, very tender, and mashed potatoes are great too,” Mr. Bullard said.

“Thank you, but I can’t take any credit for any of this meal, Allison did it all. She did give me a heart attack at about seven this morning, I heard someone in my kitchen. I thought it was a burglar, instead, it was her in her pajamas cooking up carrots. She put all of it in the slow cooker this morning before church, except for the buns. Actually, the only thing she hasn’t done this weekend is kicked me out of my house, she did two meals, and did the primary watching of the two angels too,” Daddie told the Bullards.

Blushing Ally pointed out, “You did do breakfast today.”

“That is because I snuck in to do it while you were distracted with waking the girls up. Don’t take me wrong, Allison, I am really just teasing you. I will eat your cooking any day, but I don’t want you or anyone else to think I am taking advantage of you,” Daddie pointed back to her.

“How did you cook the potatoes and Brussels sprouts in the slow cooker?” Sara asked Allison.

“You are basically steaming them by tying them to the lid with a clean cloth, or in this case two clean cloths. Thankfully Adam’s slow cooker was big enough to do that,” Ally taught.

After the plates were clean, Allison brought out six portions of vanilla pudding, which caused one shocked face, and delighted faces on the rest.

“Where did I have vanilla pudding, either premade or in powder, Allison?” Adam asked.

“You didn’t but you had all the ingredients to make it from scratch, including the vanilla extract,” she answered.

“This is homemade?” Sara asked.

Smiling, Allison answered, “Yep.”

“I would tell you to marry her, Adam, but Kathleen might get a little upset by that,” Sara told her neighbor.

Looking at the red with anger regressed teenager, and red with embarrassment Allison, Adam said, “Yes that would make her upset enough to make me ten thousand dollars poorer, but I need more than food to live in this life, and I think I would rather prefer taking care of someone, than someone taking care of me.”

“May I be excused to my bedroom, Sir?” Katie asked before she made a fool of herself crying all over the table.

Sighing he said, “Yes you may Buttercup.”

With the bib still on herself, Katie ran up the stairs towards her bedroom. She thought she heard a disembodied voice say “Walk please sweetie,” half up the steps. She forcibly shut her door, fell on one of her turret seats, and just let her tears flow. Adam might replace her with her own college roommate, the nerve of both of them. She must have fallen asleep because she woke up with Stacy rubbing her back. “Stacy! How long have I been asleep?” she asked while she tried to wipe her face with her bib, which only made it worse.

“About thirty minutes, everyone is worried about you, my mother is beside herself, feeling guilty for the whole mess. Allison tried to get someone to take her someplace called Girard, and said she was dropping out of college,” Stacy said, with the last bit causing Katie to run out of the room.

Running into the parlour, she found three of the four adults, “Where is Ally?” she demanded.

“In the kitchen,” came Ally’s hesitant disembodied voice.

“Katie Ann, your face is a mess,” Daddie said.

She replied, “I am well aware of that, but I currently have more important stuff to worry about.” With that delivered, she ran to the kitchen, which caused three disembodied voices to yell “Walk!”

“Ally, you can’t drop out of college,” Katie told her roommate forcefully, as she hugged her.

Ally being relieved, said, “Well that isn’t the greeting I expected, I expected to be led to the guillotine because someone suggested I steal your man/Daddie. I have calmed down, and I am going nowhere, you are still stuck with me if you will have me.”

Continuing to hug her roommate, Katie said, “I was mad at the world, but I am calm now after I have cried myself to sleep. We both are stuck with the other one.”

“You are a mess, and you have made my dress a mess, I think it is time we clean you up, little girl,” Ally said, taking the bib off her regressed roommate, before taking her roommate’s hand tightly and leading her towards the stairs.

While walking through the parlour, Ally said to the gathered adults, “I am going to go upstairs and change this mess back into an angel.”

“That is fine but we have some stuff to discuss when she is done,” Daddie told both of them.

Once in the bedroom, Ally set a changing mat on Katie’s bed and promptly changed the little girl’s bottom, before using wet wipes to clean the messy face, and her own dress. “Where did you fall asleep, little girl?”

“In the turret,” Katie hesitantly answered.

With that statement, Ally sent Katie downstairs for that awaiting discussion, saying that she was going to stay upstairs to do her homework. Last, the little girl saw of her, was she scrubbing the cushion where the regressed girl fell asleep.

Walking into the parlour, Katie said, “Here I am, Daddie.”

“Where is Allison?” Auntie Sara asked.

“She said she was going to do homework,” Katie answered.

“What is her full legal name, Sweetie?” Daddie asked.

“Allison Madison Maples,” Katie said meekly.

“ALLISON MADISON MAPLES, DOWNSTAIRS NOW!” Adam screamed up the stairs.

Allison came running down the stairs, and after skidding to a stop said, “Sorry, Sir, I thought you just wanted to talk to her.”

“Now that both of you are here, I want to apologize to both of you and Adam, my joke was out of line. It had further-reaching consequences than I envisioned, it was just supposed to be a fun joke,” Sara started. “I hope your two's relationship hasn’t been changed by the joke. I also hope that Katie’s and Adam’s relationship hasn’t changed. If they have been changed, I will help repair them. Now I think it is time I leave, I have done enough damage for one day,” she continued, before turning to the door, only to find Allison and Katie blocking her way.

“Our…” both the girls started before Allison decided to let Katie speak first. “Our relationship is fine now, and as far as I know, my relationship with Daddie is fine too. Please stay and stop beating yourself up, Auntie,” the regressed girl said.

“We both care a lot for the other, I think our relationship is fine, it was already changed this weekend, but that has nothing to do with the joke. Whether Katie likes it or not, it is now more a babysitter and child relationship, than two teenagers relationship,” Ally said, with that last bit causing Katie to blush and look a little bit concerned.

“Allison, you’re not going to drop out of college?” Adam asked.

“No, I think I will stay in college,” Ally answered.

“Katie you’re not going to use the joke against me?” Daddie asked.

“No Daddie,” Katie answered while hugging him.

“Sara are you going to stay and enjoy yourself, everything is back to where it was before.”

Sara hesitantly answered, “ I guess I will, I am glad that Katie doesn’t hate me.”

“Now I have some punishment to give out,” Daddie said looking at the two college girls. “Allison you can find a corner for your nose for your dropping out of college temper tantrum. Katie, you can find one for running in the house. Sara, you better find one too, for starting the whole mess. Stacy, you can find one if you want to, but you haven’t done anything punishable,” Adam said, with a smirk at the last one.

Coughing with surprise, Stacy said, “Nah, I think I will cuddle in my Daddie’s lap,” as the other three quietly, and without comment went to an open corner.

After five minutes, Daddie said, “Katie, you may get out of the corner and you two girls can go up and play.” As the two girls started up the stairs, he said, “Buttercup, you might want to eat this upstairs,” before handing her a covered bowl of pudding.

“Yes, it is very good,” Stacy told her friend.

Once in the bedroom, Katie suggested Play-Doh, which Stacy readily agreed to. They had been playing for about thirty minutes when Ally walked into the room with her homework bag. “Hello Allison, you just got out of the corner?” Stacy asked as the college student went slowly to the turret to work on some homework.

“Five or ten minutes ago, he released me from the corner,” Ally answered as she sat very carefully as if she had a sore bottom.

Katie, with a shocked look on her face, pointed out, “You were in the corner for about thirty minutes, Ally, and I have never been in the corner for more than five minutes. Is your bottom also sore? Exactly how bad was this temper tantrum you had while I was sleeping?”

Stacy started coughing, and Ally got about fire engine red, and said slowly, “It was a doozy, and I might have taught Stacy some new colorful words, too. It wasn’t because of the joke, it was because of what I figured to be a ruined relationship between us two. And I was serious about dropping out of college at the time too. Also, yes Katie, my bottom is quite a bit sore, I was offered either more time in the corner or a spanking.” Ally continued while rubbing her bottom, “I foolishly chose the spanking.”

Stacy asked, “What about my Mommie?”

Ally replied, “She was still in the corner when I left, not a clue, sweetie.” With that discussion done, the girls returned to the Play-Doh, and she turned to her homework.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After a few hours, Allison turned to the two girls, who were still quietly playing in the room, and said, “Would you two like something to drink, I am going to see how many I am cooking for tonight?”

“Yes please,” both of them said at almost the same time, before returning to their coloring books.

Ally walked out of the room, taking Katie’s dirty bowl with her.

Soon after she left, Mr. Bullard walked into the room with two glasses of iced tea, and to say goodbye to his daughter, “Stacy I have to get back to Harrisburg, have fun this week, you too Katie,” he said while hugging her.

Twenty-five minutes later, Allison’s voice filtered up the stairs with “Stacy, Katie, supper!”

Once they got down at the table, Katie saw the high chair had returned, and though Mr. Bullard had already left, Auntie was still there.

“Sweetie let me help you in your chair,” Daddie said, before lifting her up and setting her in the highchair. He then strapped her in and put the tray on.

Allison was taking grilled cheeses with ham out of the kitchen, and setting one on each of the five plates, while Auntie was tying a bib on each of the two girls to protect the dresses they were still wearing. When Supper was over, Auntie made Stacy say goodbye to everyone, it was a school night, and they really should get home before both of the little girls were up way past their bedtimes.

After Stacy had left, Katie was led upstairs by Allison to the bathroom for a bath. After the bath was done, the regressed girl was placed back in a thick nighttime diaper, and the same one-piece pajamas as yesterday. “I hear you make an excellent rag doll or teddy bear, I was really tempted to make you into one, and sleeping with you, but that would make tomorrow too complicated,” Allison teased her roommate.

Daddie walked into the room and said, “Allison you don’t mind if I tuck her in today?”

“No, do you want me to leave, Adam?”

“No need to, you can stay around if you want to,” he said as he tucked his regressed daughter in bed.

“What time is it, is it nine thirty already?” Katie asked, shocked it was already her bedtime.

Ally said, “Nine ten, but you had an emotional day, an early bedtime will do you good,” while Adam searched for a book, and then started reading it to her.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Continuing to really enjoy this story.

Beoca's picture

That was a terrible joke to make, and I think that Sara is aware. All involved will recover. There won't be a double Article 9 over this.

One bit in there of particular interest to me. So even while at Mountain, Katie feels like an adult only when she's in class. I remain curious how much other people at Mountain have noticed her regressing (not counting the costume contest). Other students are almost certainly rooming near their block - someone outside her immediate group (a classmate not in the room block who sees her outside of class regularly, maybe) has to have noticed at least part of how this has progressed. A 7-year-old on a college campus would definitely stick out!