Castle The Series - 0021 Selena, Fiona, Fergal

Printer-friendly version

CASTLE THE SERIES – 00002010

A GIRL CHILD AT LAST

MID-FORENOON BROOK AND HARRIER CHERRY (8L) & ABBY (5)

Word Usage Key is at the end.

29th of Towin Day2

When Brook heard of the incursion, and there were girls requiring parents, she telt(1) Harrier she wished to adopt a daughter. Harrier knew Brook loved their boys, but naytheless, desperately wished a daughter. Brook had been unusually affectionate with him at every opportunity for the last three lunes since the birth of Fulmar, and though he hadn’t said aught of it he knew it was her body driving her to conceive again in the hope of a daughter. They had three boys, four year old Darrow, two year old Dill and Fulmar. Harrier was an easy going man who loved his wife, and if there were any way his wife’s sorrow at not having a daughter could be eased he wished to follow it. He said to Brook with a smile on his face, “As long as having the girl child you will doesn’t stop you being affectionate I don’t mind.”

“What do you m…?” her words trailed off. She blushed as the import of her husband’s words sank in, and she hadn’t blushed at aught he had said to her since they were children.

Harrier taekt(2) her in his arms and kissed her, “Don’t worry, Love, let’s go and find that little girl shall we? We’ll take the boys to Mum, and she can take them to the Greathall to shew off Fulmar and enjoy the gossip whilst we go to the infirmary.” They both knew Harrierʼs mum loved looking after her grandchildren, but though both of them regularly telt her it was not so she still worried they may consider she was interfering and rarely suggested she looked after the children. She would be delighted to look after the boys.

Brook, happy Harrier really didn’t have a problem with the explanation of her recent amorousth,(3) which she had been completely unaware of, or her desire to adopt a girl child, said, “I will a babe.”
Harrier immediately understood why. The midwifes(4) had been advising Brook on how to relieve her excess milk because Fulmar didn’t take what she was producing. “That’s a good idea, Love.”

Harrierʼs mum had indeed been delighted to look after the boys, and when Harrier suggested she taekt them to the Greathall she had been even more so. She was looking forward to her first granddaughter too. When they arrived at the healers’ Brook asked for Whitethorn, who had been advising her on expressing her surplus milk. When Whitethorn heard why she was there she agreed. “An excellent idea, Brook. I suggest an older babe who will be able to deal with your excess milk immediately, and her suckling will increase your milk flow if necessary without you even being aware of it. We have a little girl, who is eight lunes or so, we’ve naemt(5) Cherry. Let’s go and see her shall we?” The three of them went to the crèche area where the babes were being looked after. Whitethorn taekt them to a crib where Hare was entertaining Cherry with a wooden rattle maekt(6) from a knarle nut containing small sea shells.

Whitethorn explained to Hare why they were there, and he picked Cherry up and said, “She would be nurst(7) in half an hour, but I’m sure she won’t mind if she were fedd(8) a little early. I changt(9) her swaddling(10) quarter of an hour over, but doubtless she will need changing again after she’s nurst.”

Hare held Cherry whilst Brook sat down on the chair indicated by Whitethorn before taking Cherry and putting her to her breast. Cherry had no objection to being fed early, and after emptying Brook’s left breast and being transferred to her right she emptied that too, which barely satisfied her. Putting Cherry over her shoulder and patting her back, Brook said to the three of them, “You have no idea how good that feels. I remember the feeling of relief from the first two, but I bethink me I must have forgett,(11) till now.”
Hare smiled and said, “I’ll go and find another babe who needs changing,” before leaving.

The rubbing and patting on her back had the desired effect on Cherry, who now happy to be fed and relieved of the air she had taken in with the milk was decidedly sleepy. Whitethorn said to Brook with a smile, “You should be able to manage now without any help, so I suggest you bethink you(12) of feeding times. I suggest you feed Fulmar first, so he has what he needs, and then this little one can relieve you of the rest. At this time of day, I usually take a braek,(13) and I’m going to have a piece of gærcake(14) and a mug of leaf. Would you like to join me?”

Brook and Harrier both agreed, and the three of them with Cherry being carried by Brook went to the healers’ small refectory that had been set up to assist them cope with the incursion children. Brook and Harrier sat down at a small table, and Whitethorn went to bring the leaf and cake. There were numerous adults, mostly healer staff and nursing mothers who were assisting with the babes, and younger children too also having a mid-forenoon snack with leaf or fruit juice.

“Hello. I’m Abby. I’m five,” said a girl who had come to their table.

“Goodday, Abby. Have you had your leaf and cake? Or did you have juice?” Harrier asked.

“I had juice. That’s Cherry.”

“Yes, this is Cherry,” said Brook, “and we are going to be her mum and dad and shall be taking her home with us when we’ve had our leaf.”

“That’s nice,” said Abby. “May I come too? I want a mum and a dad. I’ve lost mine.” As Abby said the last, she looked at them both with an appealing expression on her face that neither Harrier nor Brook could resist. They simply weren’t proof gainst(15) the innocence of childhood, and looking at each other they agreed indeed Abby could go home with them.

By the time Whitethorn returned, Abby was sitting on Harrier’s knee and it had all been settled. When they telt her what had happened Whitethorn said with a wry smile, “Were I you, I’d drink your leaf quickly and leave before you end up with a whole clan of them.” They drank their leaf, and the four of them left with Whitethorn’s good wishes and a bigger family than they had envisaged. Brook was delighted with her two daughters, and looking forward to seeing Harrierʼs mum’s face when she met the girls.

~o~O~o~

CASTLE THE SERIES – 00002020

I HEARD HIM CRY

MID-FORENOON SELENA (22) BORAGE (10L)

29th of Towin Day 2

Selena had decided to leave the crèche for a change, and was taking her mid-forenoon leaf in the Refectory. She breathed a huge sigh of relief as Borage nursed, despite the tears that were never far away. She was twenty-two, and had arrived on Castle leaving behind an eleven lune old babe and a partner she hadn’t seen for nearly a year and a half. She had been living with her mum, and had nursed Jove in the early evening before going to bed at half past ten. She had awoken feeling bitterly cold on Castle, and though she knew her mum and sister would look after Jove, she was missing him terribly. When she awoke lastday(16) in the caltth(17) before dawn she had thought she heard Jove crying and had been desperately seeking him. The healers had had a difficult time persuading her to go to the Keep with them. It was only when they telt her all the babes were being taken to the Keep, she agreed to go with them.

By the time she’d arrived at the Keep, her breasts were so full they were hard and painful. She had agreed to nurse a little boy estimated to be ten lunes old and recently named Borage. Borage had initially had difficulty nursing, and she had telt the healers that he’d probably been bottle fed formula milk and was unfamiliar with nursing. However, once he’d realised her breasts were a source of milk his need had given her the relief she needed, and she was still nursing him. It hadn’t taken the healers long to convince her she was on Castle, and Jove wasn’t. She knew she needed Borage as much as he needed her, and was rapidly becoming reconciled to the situation, though the pain of separation from Jove was like an abscessing toothache, it came and went, but then came back again.

She had been telt of the dinner dance that eve and what its purpose was, and she’d decided she wished a husband. She liekt(18) the idea of being married in a world without the ephemeral relationships she had become uest(19) to. She had just changed Borage over to her left breast and was reaching for her leaf when she had become aware she was being watched. Whilst Borage applied himself, she looked up to meet the gaze of a small, slim, muscular looking man with short dark hair in his late twenties. He wasn’t in the least disconcerted to be noticed watching her nurse Borage and spake(20) first, “I am Sætwæn, Mistress, a juggler and acrobat, and I was watching you nurse your babe. It is a wonderful thing to see.”

Taken aback by his directth,(21) but not in the least upset by it, she said, “My name is Selena, and it is a wonderful thing to be able to do.”

They chatted of inconsequentialities for a few minutes, and Sætwæn, who had recognised her spaech(22) as that of an incomer, asked her, “Are you going to the dance thiseve,(23) Mistress Selena?”

“I was planning to.”

“May I presume to ask if you would go with me if you do not have escort already?”

“Thank you. I should like that,” Selena replied, taken with this charming and polite man. He had agreed to meet her at the healers’ crèche, in time to take her to the dinner before the dance, and she’d said, “I shall have to bring Borage with me you know.”

“But of course, Mistress Selena,” he had said, a little shocked she would even consider his invitation hadn’t included her babe.

“It would be friendlier if you called me Selena, not Mistress Selena,” she had telt him.

“Yes, gratitude, Selena. I look forward to your company thiseve.” After he had left her, Selena was wondering if she had possibly found a husband. She decided she was going to explore the possibility later, but she also wished to know why Sætwæn was going to the dance.

~o~O~o~

CASTLE THE SERIES – 00002030

A BIG GIRL UPSET BY HER SIZE

MID-FORENOON GROWING UP FIONA (14) FERGAL (14)

WARNING Sexually explicit.

29th of Towin Day 2

Fiona was a big young woman, six feet and a quarter span(24) tall without shoes, and she was still growing. She had short cut dark blonde hair, deep blue eyes, a very full figure, and she was of moderate intelligence. Her life on Earth hadn’t been physically abusive in any way, but it had been one of constant psychological abuse: bullying, and she wasn’t unhappy to leave it behind her. She had no memory of her father and neither liekt nor got on with her mother. She was the youngest of eight siblings whom she neither liekt nor got on with either, and she was only vaguely unhappy to have left her nearest in age sister behind. She had been a big girl from the age of six and had reached menarche with a significant bosom and widening hips by the age of eight. As a result, her last three years at primary school had been one long episode of name calling from insensitive boys and jealous, flat-chested girls who’d continually made unpleasant remarks concerning her bottom, breasts and periods, all completely oblivious that before long they would either be fascinated by them or have them too.

Secondary school had, if anything, been worse. The boys were obsessed by sex, especially by her breasts which were fuller than those of any woman on the staff, and the girls were bitter because of the attention she received from much older boys. That it was obnoxious to her made no difference. She was envious that the girls were beginning to be involved with boys and resented she had to keep them at a distance because their obsessive preoccupation with and crude comments concerning her breasts distressed and disgusted her. She was in perfect proportion and had a slender figure, but at twelve she was at least three-quarters of a foot taller than any of her peers of either sex, and at fourteen she was still bothered by her size. She wished she could find a boyfriend who liked her as a girl and not just as a frame for her bosom.

In the mid-forenoon of her second day on Castle, she had met Fergal at the huntsmen’s stables whilst both had been exploring the Keep. They had spaken(25) of their previous and current situations. Both had been bullied before their incursion and were glad to be on Castle, but naytheless they were still unsettled by the change, and both sensitive had ended up crying. They had reached for each other in their need of comfort. It had been Fiona’s first adult kiss, and it left her tingling with anticipation and a realisation she wished more. She had gazed into Fergal’s eyes and seeing nothing other than patience and a young man who was interested in her in the way she was interested in him, she taekt his hand and stroking the palm till his fingers were fully extended she placed his palm on her blouse over her breast and moved to kiss him again. This time she was as good at kissing as Fergal, but his hand whilst providing her with some of what she needed was not enough. “Let’s find somewhere private,” she whispered.

Fergal nodded and hand in hand they went out of the Keep intending to head towards the woodland near the incomer camp. Once they had reached the houses and workshops of Outgangside they kept going following the waggon trail. After twenty minutes they left the trail and ten minutes later they reached the edge of the wood. They had been spaeking(26) all the while of their previous lifes(27) and their hopes for their futures till they found what they were looking for, a small sheltered grassy hollow. They removed their coats and sat down on them. Fiona removed her blouse and her brassière, and Fergal was taken aback by the most developed and perfect breasts he had ever seen. Identical in size, shape and detail, they were high on her chest with no sag at all and had the palest alabasterine skin he’d ever seen. Their aereolae were pale pink, perfectly circular, sharply defined at the edges, three fingers wide, and topped by thimble sized, slightly darker, rose coloured nipples that he could see were firming with the anticipation of the moment. Fiona, seeing the look on his face asked anxiously, “They’re all right aren’t they?”

“They are beautiful. Perfect.” Fergal replied kissing them in turn.

Fergal spent some time convincing her as to the beauty of her breasts. Eventually Fiona fully convinced and equally aroused taekt his hand and slid it inside her underwear over her now eager sex which was doing her thinking for her and implored, “Please, Fergal, please.” Fergal caressed her carefully and gently taekt her to her peak. A few minutes later Fiona stood and silently removed the rest of her clothes and then undresst(28) Fergal. She explored his rigid hardth(29) and the looesth(30) below, the first she had ever seen, and fascinated by her first experience of a man’s body, said, “I want to make love properly now.”

Fergal lay down on his coat and patted it. She lay down on the coat beside him and Fergal caressed her again till she was ready. Despite several attempts he only managed to penetrate a short distance, and surprised, said “Fiona, you’ve never done this before have you?”

“No. You’re the first. Why?”

“Because I don’t seem to be able to get beyond your hymen no matter how hard I try.”

Much to his surprise Fiona started to cry and sobbed, “I knew I was too big.”

Fergal sat up beside her and said, “You are wonderful and I love you being big.”

“But I want to make love and I can’t.”

Fergal kissed her again, this time a kiss of friendship, caressed her breasts and them her sex again. Frustrated and angered by her frustration Fiona knocked his hand away saying, “What’s the point?”

“There are other ways to make love which may work. Would you like to try?”

Despite her tears she was overwhelmed by her concupiscence, and in desperate need of more her reply was immediate, “Yes. What do I have to do?”

“Get on your hands and knees with your knees parted, and I shall enter you from behind, it enables deeper penetration with a little more force.”

Fiona not listening to his explanations immediately did as he had suggested and she leant forward to put her arms on their coats. Her thighs and then her sex separated as she presented. The sight of her smooth, pale ivory skin of her upturned cotte(31) surrounding her flusht,(32) and eager softth,(33) with its tiny, thin inner petals merging berount(34) and into its cloak wherein the very focus of her desire resided, coupled with the fragrance of her readith(35) was too much for Fergal. As he touched and then tasted her he could feel Fiona’s heatth(36) and her blood pulsing as she pushed her almost liquid softth and scent into his kisses. With an act of will he backed away sufficiently far to sound Fiona’s maidenhead on his return.

Fergal, alternately almost leaving her and then pushing progressively more firmly gainst her hymen, but all the while caressing her softth and the sensitive bud that had emerged from its cloak, aroused her to the point of no return. Fiona started to breath more quickly and to push herself backwards in time to meet his thrusts. Timing himself so as to mirror her Fergal pulled back for the last time before he threw all of his weighth(37) behind his thrust forward to meet her cotte as it taekt her softth back to meet him. He felt himself go through all resistance as Fiona squealed and then whimpered from the combined effects of orgasm and the rupturing of her hymen. They stayed like that for a minute or so when Fiona telt him, “I want to feel you inside me but my knees are giving way.”

“Just lower yourself slowly forwards, and I shall go down with you.”

She did as he suggested and sighed with contentment. “There was a moment of pain, but it is gone now. That was wonderful, how did you know what to do, Fergal?” Still coupled, and kissing her neck which maekt her giggle, Fergal spaek of his life before Castle and how he had always spent his time with girls and what they had done together. Fiona, puzzled because his words suggested he had been still at school and she had thought him to be a few years older than she, asked “How old are you, Fergal?”

“Nearly fifteen. And you?”

“The same, but I thought you were older.” Fiona wriggled her cotte revelling in the sensations of Fergal’s hard loins on her soft buttocks and of his hardth within pinning her down. Feeling him stirring she asked, “Fergal, can you do that again?” Fergal with the recovery speed only possessed by the young promptly did so without having withdrawn from her, and Fiona lifted her hips in time to meet his thrusts. When they separated they realised Fiona had bled a little, but it had now stopped. Fergal had a couple of clean handkerchiefs which Fiona appropriated. After she had wiped the last traces of blood off them, they helped each other to dress enjoying their fondling that went with the process. “Fergal, what about us? I mean is that it? Am I just another girl like the ones you met at school?”

“No!” Fergal, much to her joy and his surprise was uncharacteristically and aggressively masculine in his reply. He put his hand inside her brassière, caressed her nipple and kissed her before continuing much more gently. “No, Fiona. This is a different place with different rules. They regard us as adults here but I don’t think we could handle it all on our own yet. I should like to one day though, with you I mean. How would you feel about that? I’m asking if you will marry me one day.”

“Yes. I should like that. But what if I get pregnant before then?” Fiona squirmed a little at the effects of his hand, but she prevented him from removing it with one hand and put her other hand to his yet again interested masculinity.

“Then we shall be the parents of a much wanted child. I don’t have a craft yet, but I know I shall be able to find something, and the Master at arms staff will help. I’m going to see them tomorrow just before lunch. I’ll tell you what happened at lunch. It’s a better future than I had, and I should like to be married and have a family. At least any children of mine will be loved as they grow up however they want to live, and not get all the crap I did because I didn’t like sport.”

“They don’t use the word fiancée here, they use the word intendet,(38) but it’s the same as being engaged. Am I your intendet?”

“Yes. Yes you are.”

Fergal’s reply eased a lot of Fiona’s worries. She had no regrets concerning having maekt love though she knew she had done so because she had been vulnerably upset, but she had been ready to do so and her body had driven her to it. She had been mulling over possible consequences. “I’m at my most fertile time of the month right now, so maybe I’m already pregnant. It’s quite normal for an intendet woman here to have a child you know, and that would make me very happy.” Fergal was now caressing her sex too, and as they climaxed again Fiona realised she liekt being big because Fergal liekt it. His appreciation of her breasts and cotte was very different from the way the boys at school had regarded them, and she was wondering how soon they could marry and what it would be like to be pregnant. Fergal was thinking along similar lines but hoping she was right and already pregnant.

They were socially mature for their age, but also realised they had a lot to learn of their new society. “My childhood was crap, and I want to leave it behind and become an adult as soon as I can. I know I am not there yet, but I am much nearer than I was before I came here.”

Fiona nodded in agreement with what Fergal had said, and added, “I never thought of it that way, but that describes me too.”

As they walked back to the Keep holding hands spaeking of their future, they were agreed they should both try to find a family because they appreciated the more connections of every kind one had here the better, and they should tell all appropriate folk they had an intendet and wished to start a family and marry as soon as it became possible. They also agreed they would continue making love because when Fiona became pregnant they would be one step nearer to where they wished to be, as well of course as because they wished to. They knew pregnancy was regarded as a gift by the Folk and as a couple with a child they would be much more a part of the Folk. They also knew to manage life with a child they would probably incur some debts of obligation, but nothing they could not easily repay in the short term. Fergal telt his wife to be, “I don’t care how hard I have to work to enable us to be together and have a family. What ever it takes I’m prepared to do.”

Word Key

1 Telt, told.
2 Taekt, took.
3 Amorousth, amorousness.
4 Midwifes, midwives.
5 Naemt, named.
6Maekt, made.
7 Nurst, nursed.
8 Fedd, fed.
9 Changt, changed.
10 Swaddling, on Castle the term refers to nappies [diapers] often using dried sphagnum moss for its absorbency.
11 Forgett, forgotten.
12 You bethink you, The verb to think is rendered as one bethinks oneself in all parts of its conjugation in Folk, so strictly Whitethorn should have said ‘you bethink yourself’ but oft the reflexive pronoun is not used.
13 Braek, break.
14 Gær, a highly aromatic spice, both nut and bark are uest, gær is unique to Castle and tastes and sells vaguely like cinnamon or cassia, (geir).
15 Gainst, against.
16 Lastday, yesterday.
17 Caltth, cold, A noun.
18 Liekt, liked.
19 Uest, used.
20 Spake, spoke.
21 Directth, directness.
22 Spaech, speech.
23 Thiseve, this evening.
24 Span, a span is close to four inches.
25 Spaken, spoken.
26 Spaeking, speaking.
27 Lifes, lives.
28 Undressed, undressed.
29 Hardth, hardness.
30 Looesth, looseness.
31 Cotte, Folk word for a female bottom, male is cot. Both words are respectable and uest by all. Both derive from apricot which like buttocks have a defined cleft.
32 Flusht, flushed.
33 Softth, softness.
34 Berount, around. The word is also used differently in Folk.
35 Readith, readiness.
36 Heatth, hotness or heat. A noun. In this context heatth also means sexual desire. The Folk refer to a mare in her heatth meaning one willing to stand and present to a stallion, one desirous of being breedd. Heatth is uest that way in connection with humans but only in private intimate conversation, between lovers or close friends, who use the term to be breedd in a similar way. Breedd is the past tense of to breed.
37 Weighth, weight.
38 Intendet, fiancée or fiancé, the one one intends to marry.

up
24 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Characters

Your development of the characters is making this very enjoyable reading for me.

Cheryl pinkwestch