From the files of Chester A. Arthur High School

Printer-friendly version

Document dated August 15:
Request for Andie (a neat line crossing out the name which has been replaced by hand with "Andrew") McPherson to attend her ("her" crossed out. By hand: “his”) sophomore year as a girl. Various attachments including psychological evaluation.
Note by Principal Smith: Rejected! Unnatural!

Document dated August 16:
Request directed to school board appealing the decision of Principal Smith.
School Board decision: Unanimous endorsement of Principal Smith’s decision.

Document dated September 1:
Formal withdrawal of request for Andie (name once more crossed and replaced by hand with "Andrew") McPherson to attend school as a girl.
Note by principal Smith: Andrew’s comment “I know a good thing when I see it” completely vindicated my principled stand.

Documents dated September:
Concerns regarding Andrew McPherson’s dress from various teachers.
Principal Smith’s notes: I’ll tell that fag! (later) I hate that my hands are tied and I can’t do anything officially!

Documents dated September, October, November and December:
Concerns regarding the status of Andrew McPherson from various teachers, in particular from Coach Wilson regarding the locker rooms.
Principal Smith’s notes: Ranging from “Liberal Hogwash” to “Shut up and do your damned job or you’ll be fired”

Document dated December 20:
Decision by School board regarding petition signed by the parents of 92% of the boys in the sophomore year protesting the presence of “that ogling girl” in the boys’ locker room making their sons very uncomfortable.

Attached copy of letter, also dated December 20, to Mr and Mrs McPherson

Dear Mr and Mrs McPherson,.
We will be happy for your daughter Andie to attend Chester A. Arthur High School next semester.
I sincerely regret the events of last semester.

Best regards
John Wilson
Acting Principal Chester A. Arthur High School

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The majority of the school had to rebel?

BarbieLee's picture

Bru my pet, this wasn't a story about someone we know is it? The names honestly didn't need to be changed to protect the innocent. There isn't anyone innocent in someones biography. You were either sweet talking the other kids out of their deserts or stealing their cookies and candy bars out of their lunch pail by the time you were in the second grad. By the time you left grade school behind you were already a master-mistress of con and disguises. You took that, "If you do something do it to the best of your ability." to extreme measures.
You mentioned last year you were leaving MI5. Another con?
hugs hon
always
Barb
PS: I'm driving out to Amarillo next week. Meet me and I'll buy you supper and a Texas Twister. Bring the blue dress, I'm going to borrow it. I know you said you burned it. I don't believe you.
https://tinyurl.com/yxv52trn

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

I never stole any cookies!

I conned them honestly! And as for deserts they got theirs (i.e. just ones).
I'll consider lending you the blue dress once you return that flo pink micro-dress that you have been hanging on to despite my repeated reminders.

Going back to the story Andie realised that getting a free pass to watch all those scrumptious boys naked was well worth the price, and now that petition foiled her plans.

Oh boys

Ogling or not the girl's always the girl, she will change too and that's the free show. Those boys behave really like girls.

You've got a point

However, stereotypes are soooo fun to play with.

Also - The boys have only one "girl" to look at and are probably also a bit confused about her. After a couple of months it probably has stopped being interesting. Andie, on the other hand, is absolutely not confused and have lots and lots of boys to look at. Not getting boring that fast.

Confused

Daphne Xu's picture

I'm not sure what to make of it.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Oh? Yes, pull the other one

BarbieLee's picture

Two peas in a pod and you really tossed that one out there as a slider, hoping it went un noticed. Okay Daphne, step away from the Gatorade. I think you have OD on the high octane juice. "OR" this is one of your double negatives. We are supposed to believe you because you're denying you are reformed and don't like nor write like your sister, Bru anymore.

RIGHT, Ms. Thumping Hearts drivel 2.
hugs doll
always,
Barb
PS: Tell her I don't have her micro mini pink dress. I returned it. I know I did. I pinned a note on it. "This has been returned to Bru" and hung it back in my closet.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Your micro-mini pink dress

Daphne Xu's picture

Bru, your micro-mini pink dress is hung in the back Barb's closet. She'll get to returning it when, um, erm, I really can't say.

I have to admit that I'm quite stalled on my latest Thumping-Hearts entry. Sorry about that. It's one of the many stories I'm stalled on.

I "can neither confirm nor deny" that I still write like Bru, or I have ever written like Bru. I'll leave it for my readers to decide for themselves. (For example, was "Oliver Naked in School" written in the style of Bru?)

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Similarities but quite distinct

That's my opinion.
Thanks for the information about the Little Pink Dress (LPD). Now I know where to pick it up. A certain Oklahoma girl don't even know the basics about security beyond carrying a big gun.

I'm quite often stalled at the Opera.

I persuaded Bru to read

Daphne Xu's picture

I persuaded Bru to read "Bikini Beach: A Boy's Visit", even though he normally doesn't read BB stories (magic-TG stories in general). I thought I wrote a nice twist ending that he'd appreciate. Instead, he found it sad.

Now that Bru's mad at me...

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Bru

Give her a nice dress and she'll get over it.

Sad is not mad

You certainly would have discovered if I was mad (in the other meaing of the word - as for the "hatter" meaning the answer is quite obvious). For a taste of what you would have experienced just re-read "Comed out".

Sad doesn't mean that I didn't appreciate the twist ending.

Of course this doesn't mean that I wouldn't appreciate a new dress ;)

Just facetiously predicting

Daphne Xu's picture

I was just facetiously predicting that you would be mad at me for publicly disclosing your private reaction to the story. My sense of humor took a lousy direction.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

No problem

as long as I get that dress ;)
(something neon-pink would be perfect for what I have in mind)

When writing comments etc misunderstandings are almost inevitable. We take so much for granted that the recipient is not aware of. If not, the legion of "Communication" researchers would be out of a job!

Naked in School

I recall seeing a story universe like that, but I can't find anything like it in your author's story listing.

Look in...

Daphne Xu's picture

... www.asstr.org/~Daphne_Xu/ -- it's non-TG, and very much a sex story. I doubt it would be welcome here. I started it around the time (2008) I began "A Bikini Beach Summer", and finished it a month or two after I finished the latter (2014). (I began both in the spirit of rebelling against both.)

Most of the stories in Karen Wagner's NiS Universe are here: https://www.asstr.org/~NIS-Admin/

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Ooh! Look!

joannebarbarella's picture

That's a big one!

You won't scare any girls with that!

Hee!Hee! My little finger is bigger than that!

Probably the 8% who didn't object were the ones with big dongers.

Lost

Reading this then reading the comments has left me dazed and confused. Are you intending to turn this sorta outline into a story?


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Explainer

I usually write stories that many consider outlines. I don't apologise for that. I personally feel most comfortable with this type of stories.
My stories mostly involves implicit parts. I don't spell everything out. Many readers find this less than enjoyable, some like it.

As for this story M2F student is refused to attend school as her real self. She attends school nominally as a boy but dressing as a girl. She appreciates the possibilities sharing the locker room with the boys. I like playing around with stereotypes and apply them in reverse or unusual ways.

I consider this story to be rather weak.
Being weak applies to at least five out of the six stories I've posted here since my mother passed away last December, ten months after my father. This combined with some other factors obviously has affected my sense of fun/joy. I've been aware of this. This story was an attempt to do SOMETHING. I'm not happy with the result.
I will return to posting when/if I recover the feeling I used to have or anything similar to it.

Documents help acquire new principal

Jamie Lee's picture

Principal Smith was an idiot, documenting his feelings about Andrew attending school as Andie. He could have faked it and denied it for being less of a school distraction, or some other such reason. But to refer to Andrew as a fag then write it down? Dumb, really dumb.

The way Andie was finally allowed to attend was better than what Smith was doing. And it caused less of a distraction afterwards. At least in the boys' lockroom.

Nicely done Bru...

Others have feelings too.

Giggling.

WillowD's picture

Very well written. Thank you.