The Final Wish Chapter 19

Printer-friendly version

The Final Wish

by Theresa Black


Copyright 2019


Chapter 19 Explicit content

In answer to Jamies' enquiry as to whether Michaela had ever felt a woman's breasts, she replied as follows:

“Just once. It's a long story. My parents were worried that I wasn't manly enough, especially my father who thought he had somehow failed in siring such a boy. I'm sure my mother arranged it because one day she asked me to take a package over to her friend's house, a woman about her age. When I arrived, there was a group of about four women there, drinking alcohol and chatting. They didn't seem surprised to see me so they must have been in on the ruse too. They persuaded me to have a couple of drinks. They were very strong and soon my head was spinning.

“I suddenly realised that the other women had left and I was alone on the couch with Sibella, mum's friend. She was running her hands over me and then pulled me to her and started to French kiss me, tongues and all, but it didn't stop there, she started to undress me – completely, and somehow I couldn't resist her. Then she slipped off the dress she was wearing and she was naked underneath. She put my hand on her breast and it felt so soft and she reached down with her hand and tried to get me to have an erection, but nothing was happening, so then she put her head down there and tried with her tongue and lips but still no reaction. She moved my hand down to her little bush and told me to explore with my fingers, and when I did she began to moan and wiggle her hips, telling me to put my fingers deep inside her, but still nothing happened to me.

“I think she must have had an orgasm, but finally she gave up on me and said 'Well, that settles it, you just aren't into women are you?' I began to cry and she folded me in her arms and rested my head against her breasts which were big and so soft. She soothed me and told me she would speak to my mum and explain things to her. After that time, my parents seem to accept me for who I am, although my father became very distant, he still is. I still go to see them from time to time, but they never ask me about my friends, especially not if I have a boyfriend, and they would really freak out if they knew about me dressing as a woman. I know they couldn't cope with that so I will never tell them.”

By now they were dressed and walked into the kitchen area where Michaela warmed up the casserole that she had cooked, and they sat down to eat.

“This is delicious,” said Jamie. “You are such a good cook.”

Michaela blushed. “Thank you. It's something I really enjoy doing, but there doesn't seem much point when I'm just preparing food for one person.”

“Would you like to be living with someone?” asked Jamie.

“With the right person, yes; someone like you, but I know that's not possible,” said Michaela, sadly..

“Never say 'never',” said Jamie. “If you really mean that, it might just be possible.”

Michaela's face lit up. She opened her mouth to say something, then thought better of it.

After their meal which finished with a home-made tiramisu, they sat on the couch together and chatted.

“If I could come and live with you, is there room here or would we need to get another flat?” asked Jamie.

“Well we could try this place and see how it works out. Actually, you haven't seen it properly, we were in too much of a hurry to get to the bedroom,” Michaela said, blushing again.

When they walked back into the bedroom, Jamie helped her to make the bed again. It was a lovely room, decorated in such a feminine manner with the walls painted pink, and floral curtains on the window. Michaela showed her the closet which ran the full length of one wall and had full-length mirrors on the sliding doors, She slid two of them open and Jamie was confronted with a riot of color. Suspended from the hanging rail were dresses, skirts, full slips, half slips and a few petticoats in a wide variety of materials and colours.

“Wow! You have been busy shopping!” Jamie exclaimed.

Michaela looked embarrassed. “I think I went a bit overboard once I had a place of my own to store clothes. My lingerie drawers are rather full too.”

Jamie turned and hugged Michaela. “A girl can never have too many clothes,” she said.

She pulled over the third door and was confronted by some men's clothing in regulation, grey, brown and navy blue. Compared to the women's clothes they looked very drab.

“Those are Michael's clothes. I have to dress as a man for work,” explained Michaela. This was the first time she had given a name to her 'alter-ego'. “I have to do it, they would never understand or accept me as Michaela, and it's a good job with good pay, so that's the price I have to pay. One thing they don't know is that I wear satin panties and a camisole under my guy clothes and if it's cold, I were tights as well. It's amazing how such a thin layer of nylon can keep out the cold.”

“What about those beautifully shaped eyebrows and carefully manicured fingernails?” asked Jamie.

Michaela laughed. “I'm sure they think I'm gay, but that's alright, so long as they don't know the real truth about me. No-one has ever said anything nasty to me. They like me because my work is good.”

They continued the tour of the flat which was small but very neat, with 'a place for everything and everything in its place' as the saying goes. Jamie was sure that Michaela hadn't cleaned up especially for her visit, she hadn't needed to.

Somehow they found themselves back in the bedroom and inevitably back on the bed. This time their lovemaking was slow and sensual, two gorgeous creatures in silk-clad bodies caressing each other as they kissed. This time, Michaela lay on her back, her legs over Jamie's shoulders, who sank deep inside her velvet canal. The air was once more filled with sighs and moans of pleasure which increased in intensity until once more Jamie's body convulsed and she filled her lover with her semen.

“Oh Jamie, that was so beautiful,” sighed Michaela as they lay together in a close embrace afterwards.

“My darling, I love you so much, I can't get enough of you,” murmured Jamie.

They lay there locked together for a long time, neither wanting to break their embrace, but finally, Jamie said that she had to go to work, so she had to go home to change.

“If we live together, I hope you realise that our work patterns will be very different?” she said. “You will be nine to five in the day, and I will be working seven in the evening until about two in the morning. We will only have evenings together on my days off, and daytime at the weekends.”

Michaela smiled. “I'm sure I can cope with that,” she replied.”I'll have time to get ready to seduce you when you come home!”

“Mmmm, I'll enjoy that,” replied Jamie. “It might take a little time before I can leave the flat I share with Frankie. The last time I threatened to do that, she took an overdose, but it was after we had a terrible row.”

“I can't imagine anyone as sweet as you having a terrible row with anyone,” said Michaela.

“Believe me, it was bad, but justified. I'll tell you all about it one day. One thing I will promise you is that Frankie and I will be strictly friends from now on, no 'benefits'.”

After that, the two lovers dressed again and after a lingering kiss, Jamie took her leave. She was thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so difficult to leave the flat and Frankie, but she didn't want to raise Michaela's hopes that it would happen soon, only to dash them.

To be continued

Next time: An unwanted complication

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments