Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Taxi anyone?

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter is the twins more in a normal life

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin jolted awake once more, nearly leaping from his bed as yet another nightmare ended his normal restful slumber. He for the most part might only slept about two hours a night since his change into a full Drow and that was far more rest time than his girlfriend Rehanna ever accomplished on any given night with her continual nightmares of the ancient past!

That poor girl, plus her Drow twin sister Rohanna never seemed to make it past more than twenty to thirty minutes of slumber at best because of their horrific shared past from the dark days or dark millennia of the Pre-sundering where the Sidhe royals ruled over them and ruined their lives with day after day of bloody horror filled combat.

Bobby Joe's southern twang sang out from darkness across the room as Kevin's trashing about must have awoken him too, "That therrre nightmare again?" yawned out because he had lost several nights of needed sleep this week too along with Kevin.

"Yes Bobby, sorry to wake you...but that strange dream grabbed me again. Me dreaming of being put in a jail or maybe a dank old dungeon with my old human self imprisoned right along next to the newer Drow me and someone outside of the cell controlling everything we did like puppets!" Kevin sighed.

"Y'all done might wan-ta go see the head shrinkuurr on this here. Ya done this here, four nights this here week?" Joe told his roomy and was worried for his new friends health.

"I just might have to or have a chat with Re or Ro over this. Maybe us Drow have shit like this creeping up on them all the time?" he had to wonder if this was normal for his kind.

"Or maybe y'all are just like them ayn' an awful old drow is a-movin' into y'all's head?" Bobby warned, after having read about such things happening to other mutated kids in 'powers class' just this past week!

"Ohhh no don't even suggest that shit...JUST look at the twins, that darn shit drives them crazy so much of the time, that they have to fight it all to even stay sane!" Kevin barked back across the room, very much fighting against the scary idea that Bobby Joe might be right after all!

"Whel ay am a-goin' bak ta sleep, y'all just keep quite please?" Bobby asked rolling over and Kevin gave him a silent nod in agreement as he leaned against the wall on the far side of his bed, then wrapped the covers around him while he thought about what to do next.


~o~O~o~

Far to the south in NYC....

A reporter was aggressively shoving her three techs to set-up the camera, its tall stand, the audio mikes and her needed lights much faster so that she could get the scoop of the month 'so she thought' innerly broadcast on the air! This well hidden spot was hidden deep inside a parking garage was 'just' right across the street from one of the most secure places in the nation or the world for that matter!....The International Repository...or to some people that live within the huge city of New York... 'The Block'.

And calling place or the whole building 'a block' was the best fitting description for the HUGE building! It might have only covered one whole city block of downtown New York city, but it was a massive cube ten stories tall made of black concrete devoid of any windows and only two entryways. The main entrance was on street level out front for all personal, customers and daily business dealings. Then the latter was a HUGE super armored gate covered one, for unloading or loading of trucks that might deliver untold riches or documents of an important, secret or historic nature for safe keeping.

Even those deliveries were strange, One story about how the Block handled its cargo was this...The special delivery truck would come to the banks dock and only dock when called before hand via a secured line. The truck would enter one parking spot and only after being checked out fully inside an armored guarded box of death, that single delivery would move on to the next step. Where the truck docks up to an automatic off loader system and the whole armored box that sits on the trailer or trucks rear like a 'conex box' is taken all sealed inside the Block itself, to be rechecked once again by even more sensors, security and even magical checks in some cases. Most of these boxes are just sent right down to the storage vaults and no one knows what is inside or even who sent them in all cases for even more added security...A fully anonymous system, if one does not know when it delivered or where it is within a complex this huge...you can't steal it!

The International Repository was a fully private corporation that prided itself on having NEVER being successfully robbed, or having any item entrusted to their care come up missing, stolen and never damaged by any type of disasters!

Why would you store anything that valuable in a city like NYC in the first place, when what seems to be far more secure places exist within the nation and far from cities? Some of those on the short list are ARC up in nearby New Hampshire, then the Homestake mine complex was even more secure by way of being a series of enormous vaults very deeply dug into solid rock and far from anything or anyone that might be harmed by an accidental release of a dangerous item or even monstrous being!

The main reason why anyone would use The International Repository over its competitors, was its convenience at being right dead center within the heart of a major city and being close to where highly secret documents might be penned or similar items might be traded, sold or bought or who knows what services might be needed by the huge city?

Millions of rumors surrounded the building from what was stored in there to even who ran it! One truthful rumor, was that entry to even see inside the building required a full background check that would take no less than a month...AND you, the future customer paid for all of it!

Several other rumors spread that the building's impressive, nearly monolithic above ground ten stories, that were only for show and that most of the building or complex was far below underground. Going down into the island's hard rock for thousands of feet, if not several MILES or several rumors often said and then the complex was reinforced with several feet if not yards of the worlds best concrete backed by several inches or maybe feet of the finest steel made in the world!

On top of all that, even more rumors spread on what was stored or protected within the huge building? Rumors spanning from England's royal crown jewels, to the REAL Constitution and Bill of rights along with the Declaration of Independence! Some said it was untold trillions in gold or gems or historic items, documents, artworks....who really knew what laid deep down in the vaults of the place!

One rumor was that most import and life changing contracts in the world had a copy housed there and that a holder of that one contract might own a whole company like the Goodkinds fortune or GM or the new Amazon!...or even a dark blood pack for the souls of the entire city?

Some whispered voices even said the place contained several magic items, the most powerful ones, very dangerous to the world ones were held in multidimensional vaults that held the item or being out of phase with this world of ours and if those 'things' ever got out...the world might end that very day! Who knew what was hidden or locked up in there? Who really killed Kennedy, or alien bodies from the Roswell crash or before or some vengeful GOD like being...waiting to be freed.


~o~O~o~

As one of the small video crew finally got his camera set up on the chest high tripod, she gave him a firm slap on the back to show her authority over him, "Finally Ken, you got it! Now get a few shots of the street out there and make sure you get the blood and bodies!" she encouraged him.

"You got it Shelly, if it bleeds....it leads!" Ken chuckled out the time old saying of TV news.

As Ken powered up his camera and waited for it to fully warm up. Shelly barked at the last two members of her small crew via her headset, "Well Matt...Chuck....what's holding up my light and the satellite feed back to the studio!"

"Lights are coming now, but lets not use them just yet or the cops will spot them and the feed is coming as soon as the truck's dish aligns with the 'bird'!" Matt the older man of the crew growled back to the young lady, who was that 'up and coming type' that stepped on anyone or anything on her way to the top of the network or 'the biz' in general!

Just as Matt finished up with the stand for one light, the information panel on the location truck's side beeped that the roof mounted dish had found its mark far up in the dark night's sky and was all set up to send a video feed to the satellite, then onto the TV network at large it served.

The TV news crew was incredibly lucky to even find this spot, because it was open enough to let the beastly tall truck to where the truck was parked and then this parking section was open enough to the sky above to beam signal up to the satellite...but most of all it hid the crew from the prying eyes of the PD while letting them get several shots of the destruction on the streets below!

The truck was well hidden from the street and a small well hidden remote camera was over by the railing looking over the several streets several stories below and covered the area for over five hundred yards each away. The small lit up info panel was where a anxious reporter and camera man waited for the truck to get signal from the satellite above and then send its images back to the network for broadcast on tonight's news!

Matt ran over to the now beeping panel mounted on the truck's side to make sure all was well and then tapped a button on his headset to get Ken's attention over at his spot several hundred yards away manning a remote camera, "All's good Ken start rolling!"

"Yep got it, but Matt you gotta look at what I see through the telephoto lens here....the street is filled with bodies! AND the cops seem to be held incheck by who ever is inside the 'Block' from helping any wounded that might still be out there or cleaning up this mess!"

As Ken rolled the switch on his camera's telephoto lens to zoom in on the subjects or out there even farther, the small servos of the long lens went to work moving the finely made glass to pull the destruction of the street a few stories below even larger and come into focus!

Back at the truck, Chuck halted his work on the last camera tripod to make out what was on the multi-information panel display that Matt was working from, Shelly was curious too and being drawn in by the pairs whispered, but intense conversation on the crew's open communication net.

The scene shown on the monitor from the dark street as was pure chaos!

Shelly actually gasped at the sight, something the hardened reporter rarely did these days after seeing dozens of dead bodies over the last few years of her climb to the top. "Ohhh my that is Diamond Hex, how could they kill her!?"

Shelly thought of the tall Amazonian girl, young, strong...heck very strong! She was gifted with a body of a fitness freak and super model combined. Hex even modeled on the side with her trademark looks in her team's tiger striped form fitting suit and made a good amount of money doing so. Shelly remembered watching tape in the news department of large rifle rounds bouncing off the girl in her earlier battles...how did these robbers kill her?

Because right now... Diamond Hex's still beautiful body was laid out on it's back sprawled out on the plaza of 'The Block' with her head fully missing from her shoulders and what was left of that once beautiful head now spread all over the nearly white concrete now stained to a dark rich red!

Next to her body was Star Kat the teams 'Blaster' who was caught surly by surprise that her teammate was now very dead and had been using Hex as a 'meat shield' to fight from behind the cover she offered most of the time. But now, her armored suit was nearly blown off her body and large tears appeared in the cheetah print showing what surly had been a large caliber machinegun is what ended her life right there and then.

On a straight line path from the street back to where the superteams teched-up van was parked, was the still form of Dark Panther dressed in his very black panther styled armor and the husband of Star Kat. He must have been running from the van when the same machinegun stuck out at him, as he was trying to save his girl from certain death and now both were reunited in said death...hopefully?

Nearest the team's van lay Tachyon man, the teams Gadgeteer and top armorer. He wore a armored up tech or mech suit that had seemed to have lasted him quite sometime before his death! Shelly came to that conclusion because the man's drones were out and looked like they had expended massive amounts of ammo and rockets by all the empty brass and rocket cassettes laying around the street.

One of those drones was a medium sized tank, that was not quite big enough to ride on and armored to the gills, plus having it's own huge cannon, plus machine guns. Hundreds of empty shell casings were strew all around it and it seemed that the tough bot had gone down fighting from all the damage it had taken! But right now it was just a smoking wreck of blackened metal.

The second drone of Tachyon man was a fast flying drone the size of a man with wings to match. It was smashed into the side of a NYPD SWAT truck and the brightly burning light its death made was filling the street with an ominous glow of death. That death glider some called it, had easily expended all dozen of its missiles at 'The Block's' entrance and seemed to have claimed no kills before it fell by the lack of bodies near the blast marks on the building!

Shelly gasped again as Ken scanned back over to Tachyon man's body once again and zoomed in to find out what had fallen that hero. His armor was blasted all off the man's wide back all the way down to his skeletal spine and his guts blown all over the van's side from there...he seemed to be the last of the team to fall.

But Shelly was quickly proven wrong on her assumption by Ken and his telephoto camera lens finally zooming in and finding the last body of the team members missing from her count, laying sprawled out next to one NYPD patrol car along with several other dead cops...Shadow fist, the small team's close combat specialist and it seemed that he was caught sprinting from one bullet riddled NYPD car over to another in what seemed a planed retreat gone VERY wrong!

"Shelly...I count nearly two dozen dead of the NYPD out there, maybe we should not send that footage or have network edit it all out?" Ken questioned the young reporter.

"NO...we send it all and we feed what we have to network and we are SO going to get the national feed...name in lights!" Shelly sang out in mock celebration to the team's regret. Shelly was always looking for that next national story to set her career on its way to the top and here it was BLOOD, BODIES and DEATH!

As Shelly started her feed back to the local network and she stood at camera center as she verbally described the carnage of the street below her camera's well hidden position. A captain for the NYPD was going over the footage of how this HUGE mess came about in his city and a basic debrief for his chief.

~o~O~o~

At a hastily set-up NYPD command center just down the wide boulevard from the parking garage where the news crew secretly filmed.

A woman with NYPD captains bars on her SWAT uniform was running the video equipment feeding to the small meeting room's main monitor screen as she spoke, "So they or the leaders enter the building this afternoon, coming to site via what seems to be a normally rented a limo and we have talked to the driver. He was hired for only today and was not given a pick-up time, he was told to wait for a call for that service."

The video rolls on showing a well dressed couple exiting a limo with a small pack of guards surrounding them, that had exited their own SUV's. "The SUV's it seems are all stolen from out of state, but were given up-to-date tags that trace out as not stolen," the SWAT leader added as the screen switched views. All of the people in question approached the main building's entrance door, where a "Block' representative met them just outside and only escorted the couple farther inside leaving the six guards waiting behind.

"There are no cameras that we can watch for what happened on the inside, at least for now." the woman added.

"Why?" asked the chief.

"The whole building is black bagged, no internet, no phones no radio....nothing electronic in or out," one man quickly answered his leader from one of the small desks that lined the walls of the command center.

"This is what happened next. Only a few minutes after the leaders or inside team went in," the SWAT leader added tapping the monitor.

The feed switched views a few times showing the guards waiting just outside the doors, then suddenly the main door swung open and they all pulled weapons from under long coats hidden view, then rushed the now open door. The view switched from a close up of the door to a wide shot of 'The Block's' main entrance, this one showed a pack of ten more heavily armed men pop up form nothing via what only could be a mutant teleporter using their powers!

"Registered mutant teleporter?" the chief asked.

"Not one we know or have on any watch list for crimes like this...But who they are does not matter chief, she does not make it past the first minutes of the fight and we now know why the hoods all got stuck inside there!"

Now the screens arrayed on the command post trailer's wall showed multiple views from the surrounding street and other good vantage points.

No sooner than the ten plus robbers had showed up to run into 'The Block', a large panel van rolled up on the street and out hopped a team of super's...The Kat Krew named after the teams mostly 'cat' theme, plus most of the team had a 'K' as their first initial and that was the team inside jest to the world. The first one out of the team's van was Diamond Hex, dressed in her trademark skin tight tiger striped suit and right behind her was Star cat the team's blaster.

Hex yelled out and the camera recorded her words for playback, "Stop you are under arrest for attempted bank robbery!"

The battle spun out of control from there as the team of ten robbers reacted and was quickly joined by the six others coming back out from inside the Block!

Several robber's guns blasted out at Hex, who shifted into her Diamond form and her skin now shown back like a true diamond to the camera! Hex covered for Star Kat, who was busy blasting back at the gang with beams of energy via her mutant power and was getting nowhere as the beams danced off several personal forcefields the thieves had!

It was a stalemate for a few seconds, Star Kat used Hex as a shield and fired her energy beams at the bank robbers who had their own personal shields, where they shot back from in relative safety! That all ended suddenly when one of the men at the rear of the large group of thieves pulled a long barreled sniper rifle from a case slung on his back and with one shot shattered Hex's whole head in one huge blast from the weapon.

The robbers sniper then took aim at a now fleeing Star Kat who was running back to the team's van for cover and at the same time her husband Dark Panther tried to get from the van to save her....a machine gun burst from another criminal tore into her back, splattering blood across her speckled cheetah printed armor and splayed her prone body onto the gray concrete of 'the Block's' entry plaza.

As she dropped to the ground lifeless, a second round from the rifle smashed into Dark Panther rending his armor to nothing and a final burst of gunfire from the gang quickly finished his remaining life. Behind Dark Panther still at the van was the team's tech, he was quickly getting into the fight with his two drones. One was a flyer that popped out of the armored van's top and the other was a small drone tank that clanked its way out of the van's rear ramp and right into action!

A lady at the back of the meeting room, dressed in a flowing gown decorated in magic runes and with a layer of leather armor just showing under it cringes at the sight of the dead, "I want vengeance for my team!" she hisses out nearly silent, but most of the room heard it and ignores her plea for now.

As the two drones of the tech based hero started blasting away, the teams only magic user or mage came into action and Lynx Enchantress tossed her magic into the growing battle as NYPD cars pulled up behind her. One of her blasts of magic landed in the center of the pack of armed men and a woman in lighter armor fell instantly and after she died the armed gang went crazy for some reason unknown till much later!

The last of the Kat Krew, Shadow Fist came out of the team's van to assist in protecting his mage friend and quickly found it was a loosing fight until the NYPD or yet another super team joined up on their side of a rapidly loosing fight! As he ran from one NYPD car to a waiting SWAT truck, he was cut down by the sudden jump in firepower coming from the newly enraged group of thieves...he died in the street's gutter.

With most of the Kat Krew super team now fallen, the NYPD started to pull back and surround 'the Block' to prevent any escape by the thieves! With a mutual lull in the bloody fighting, both groups pulled back. One side, the NYPD back to their newly arrived armored SWAT trucks and on the thieves side of this fight, back into the certain safety that 'The Block' offered.....stalemate.

"This is when I arrived sir," the SWAT leader pointed out, "I am in truck two. I told our side to pull back and as they did we set up a cordon to keep the bad actors penned inside the building for now,"

Even with the mutual pull back in forces, the NYPD lost a few more officers to covering fire from the armed gang and all was silent along one of the city's biggest boulevards now waiting for the robber's next move.

The captain in charge of the city's SWAT team wrapped up the briefing, "That is where we are at chief. They stopped shooting, so did we and then we tossed a hardwired phone line into them. That is where they sent us a very short list of demands two hours ago."

"What is on it?" the chief grumbled knowing that this situation could grow far, far worse with the crooks having several hostages inside a virtual fort right in the heart of the city.

"Simple for the most part...they want a teleporter that can handle their whole group and all the hostages in one shot. The demand added that we have only two hours to comply." the captain answered.

"Well how is that going...the search for one?"

"Not so good!" she sassed back angrily "It seems a teleporter that can move one or two persons is very easy to get, BUT one that can move a huge group of over twenty is VERY hard to find and because of this situation being so dangerous, most turned us down on the spot no matter how much cash we promised to pay them. We did find one, the only one it seems and she is on the way...But will arrive here just after the robbers deadline expires and we have been warned not to ask for more time even when we informed them about the situation of getting a porter was that hard. At this time the main threat is that they will kill one hostage every fifteen minutes until we get a porter for them!"

"So how much time is left?" the chief had to ask even though he could easily glance a countdown clock on the wall that was set just for this purpose.

"We have about ten minutes left...." the captain nodded while tapping the clock showing the countdown.

Just outside the temporary command center, a NYPD SUV pulled up to the mass of vehicles filling the street and a tall thin girl came out of one of the rear passenger doors, "So I get one hundred K and my record cleaned in all fifty states?" the girl question the detective pulling her along.

"Yep you got all that!" he added yanking her once more by the shoulder.

"Want it all in writing, the DA of the state signs off on it now and my lawyer checks it all!" she demanded.

"Yes, YES darn it...we have less than five minutes!" he added with a shout, then glanced at his watch once more and a gave very firm yank that nearly pulled the thin girl off her feet.

As the girl and her escort detective wormed their way up to the command post through a small maze of every type of vehicle that the NYPD had, the doors on 'the Block' swung open to let a small group exit into the building's plaza.

The group was made up of three robbers dressed in black tactical outfits, five hostages all tied together forming a wall and one single hostage all alone was being shoved by one lone robber dressed in a business suit...this man was the very obvious leader of the whole group!

None of the SWAT teams dared to take a shot at the group, because of the hostages and the personal forcefields the robbers had and each field was easy to see in the night as the view from the street of the group wavered slightly from their use.

"Your time is up...in Ten...nine...eight..." He yelled while counting down and tossed the now extra hostage in front of him to her knees. She cried out instantly "Help!" as she fell, then started to uncontrollably sob, "He is going to kill me..."

"We have the porter on their way...just give us ten more minutes!" a NYPD negotiator barked back from a handheld megaphone.

"ONE...too late I told you. NO! I warned you not to pass this deadline by a second and this is the cost." he smiled while aiming at the girl's head.

The leader took his shot, killing the poor hostage instantly and her body fell to the concrete as a pool of red blood grew around it, "For her sacrifice I give you thirty more minutes gentlemen..." then he walked back into 'the 'Block' and the doors closed again.

"OHHHHH hell no!"
the porter the detective was escorting yelled at the sight of the hostage's violent death, "Take me back to my safe cell...I got only nine more months left on my sentence and would rather face that time...than that NUT!"

"You agreed to this!" he barked back to her.

"AND show me where that is against the law to back out when you might get...KILLED!" she reasoned back to the cop.

With all the yelling and commotion happening just outside the temporary command units door, the chief and most of his staff went outside to see what was up. The NYPD chief yelled at the detective just as he stepped down from the huge converted RV, "What is going on here detective!" the chief demanded.

"Sorry sir, but I went all the way across most of the state for her at a hundred miles per hour and now she is backing out of porting those bank robbers out of town...," the detective tried to reluctantly explain back. "You bet I am backing out, you said nothing about ME getting killed in this deal!" the thin girl screamed out interrupting him.

"I am sure they would not do that, they are trying to get the NYPD to cave and caving we are for the sake of over twenty souls....So you doing this for us, the city or not?" the chief asked the girl.

"NOT!" she shouted back with a foot stomp!

"Maybe we can pay you more?" the SWAT captain added

"Can't spend it dead..." the girl snipped back quickly.

"Well you know honor among thieves...so I am sure they will not kill you after you port them..." a lieutenant standing there chucked out.

"And how do you think I even got caught...honor among thieves....MY ASS...I was set-up by one of your stoolies and that is how you clowns EVEN got me!" she laughed back.

The NYPD chief could tell by his several decades on the force that this girl was not going to change her mind on backing out of the deal to save the hostages AND who could blame her after watching a hostage get their brains splashed all over the entry plaza for 'The Block'..."Detective, just let her go back to her cell and note a reduction on her time to be served as a thank you for even trying to come out for us...the NYPD tries to keep it's word as best it can and in this case I understand her reluctance to cooperate with us,"

As the detective gave a few yanks on the prisoners cuffs to get her moving back to his SUV, the chief spoke to his group..."Well any ideas?" he grumbled.

Mixed within the large crowd of NYPD, NYFD and some federal agencies was two of the most normal rank and file cops the NYPD probably had and to call the pair average or textbook was wholly spot on!

One of the pair was the younger eager cop Leon Garibaldi and the other, a far older more experienced officer named Kelly O'Rourke. The more out front Leon spoke up at the question instantly long before even thinking it over for why it might be wrong to even make the suggestion he had come to!

"We know one....or a pair of porters...sir?" Leon smiled, then started to have second thoughts as the scowl on his partner Kelly's face grew!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2019 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

that pair of porters will

that pair of porters will gladly port out all of them, and the robbers will never have to worry about jail...

Damn

Now I have to reread the past stories to remember where they learned about the twins.

Open mouth

Insert foot! They'll clean house quick!

alissa

Be honest up front

Jamie Lee's picture

It's understandable that girl wanting to get out of jail, but she's right, life ends when she's dead. Maybe they should have been up front with her so they didn't waste so much time.

Two porters? Two Drow porters? Two very deadly Drow porters? Two very deadly Drow porters who can do more than simply port others? Like port themselves faster than bad guys can react? If the twins are being talked about, there's about to be robber blood added to the hero blood on the street.

Others have feelings too.