Life on the Run in Skirts - Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 16 - Housekeeping is like being caught in a revolving door. It never ends.

Once they were a good distance from the motel, Beth was stopped at a red light and said to Ellen, "My brother has changed, his appearance is more feminine than masculine. When did he decide to become a woman?" Beth gripped her hands under her breasts in the universal big-boobs gesture. "If I didn’t know better, I would say my brother had grown breasts.

"It’s a long story, let’s go home and have a cup of tea and I will explain it all to you."

Beth retorted, "Seeing my brother with boobs. I am going to need something stronger than tea."

"Let me assure you Beth, your brother's physical changes are not voluntary. In fact, the way he has handled everything that has happened to him in prison and afterward has shown me he is more of a man than any 'manly' man I have ever known."

In Beth’s kitchen, Beth finished a bottle of wine while Ellen stuck to herbal tea. The women had a nice long talk. Ellen laid out their entire saga, including Heather's date with Philip. Much to Beth’s astonishment. At the end of the night, they had gone through a flood of tears and a box of tissues. Beth had a new appreciation for her brother and vowed to do anything she could to help the couple.

@ @ @ @

Heather settled into her job as a maid easily, it wasn’t a lot different from the resort. He had lived with Ellen but it didn’t prepare him for what he experienced living with three women at the same time. Even with his limited language skills, he often found himself playing referee, confidante, little sister, or student. Sometimes all at the same time. As his Spanish proficiency grew, the stories he heard from his roommates, over their evening meal of corn tortillas and refried beans, would make a sailor blush. On weekends, they would sit in their room and share a pitcher of Margaritas, with chips and salsa. To George, Ellen and Beth were his family. As Heather, he found himself beginning to think of these women as his extended family. As time went on, he found himself being absorbed more and more into a feminine lifestyle. In addition to feeling more Hispanic every day. He was even attending Sunday Mass with his roommates and coming home to watch soccer matches on Univision on a small black and white television.

George never had any siblings, now he had three older sisters. Unfortunately, his three sisters were determined to fix him up with a man. They were fervent in their search. They let every single man staying at the motel know that Heather was available and looking for a date.

This led to Heather getting a few unwanted phone numbers, numerous offers for a date, and several lewd propositions.

Under unrelenting pressure from her roommates, Heather held out for almost two months. After that time and hearing nothing from his sister or wife he was very venerable and a little desperate. Eventually he gave up and accepted an invitation to dinner arranged by his roommates from a distinguished looking gentleman. He was in his late 30’s and was wearing a wedding ring, so Heather thought he would be safe. He wasn’t the best-looking man that had pursued Heather, but he had hypnotic eyes that seemed to draw a person in. George wasn’t interested in men. Heather on the other hand had some confusing thoughts about his gender identity and found the idea of a real date intriguing. Besides, the thought of a free American meal was tempting. This brought back bad memories. But being free to communicate this time, he hoped for a better ending.

The location couldn’t be any place fancy or romantic; Heather’s only dressy outfit was what he wore on his escape from Mexico. His roommates spent several hours prepping Heather for her date. One girl, Rose, worked exclusively on her hair, another, Claudia, her nails, and Angel was the most talented at makeup. They all worked miracles on Heather. When she was done, in Heather’s opinion, he came out looking like he could be modeling for Vogue. Rose ironed the dress and polished a pair of classy heels, that the maids had liberated from a motel guest. Once Heather was encased in her dress, Heather asked her friends, "Well ladies, what do you think?"

To Heather, the outfit was a tad provocative. From his perspective, the dress must have shrunk when it was cleaned, his breasts now appeared huge and threatened to escape from the now tight-fitting bodice. He wondered if his friends hadn’t secretly done some alterations on the dress. If he remembered correctly, the top was a tad low cut and a bit loose the last time he had worn it. Now it was too tight on top and at the hips. It seemed to exaggerate the plumpness of his assets. Looking down, he thought he could detect his boobs putting the stitching of the bodice under real duress. The last thing he needed on this date was a wardrobe malfunction. The mere thought sent a shiver down his spine.

The conspirators gathered in a circle, discussing in whispered tones the success of their efforts. They all assured Heather that she looked gorgeous. They addressed her concerns about her breasts by assuring her it merely made her look no longer like a niña; but now as a pretty señorita.

Heather wasn’t convinced but accepted their enthusiastic assurances and went with it. The four waited nervously for Heather’s date to knock on their door.

When it finally came Heather jumped. On the second knock, Heather took a deep breath and walked to the door and welcomed his date in. He introduced Tim to his roommates, much to their delight he called them his sisters.

They were giddy as they watched their little sister walk out the door on the arm of her date.

The couple ended up going to a local steak house. Heather had a huge steak with all the trimmings, which she found that she was unable to finish. She put it in a doggie bag, thinking that there was enough there for a good lunch on Sunday.

During dinner, Tim was a perfect gentleman. Although he made it a point to keep her wine glass full. As a man dressed like a woman, he really should have remained sober all evening, worried about what people would think, as a woman he decided to just let go and enjoy himself. He gleefully consumed the sweet tasting fermented grape. By the time they decided to call it a night, George was a bit tipsy. He had to hang onto Tim’s arm to get back to the car. Tim must have misunderstood her clinging to him.

Tim walked Heather to her room at the motel. At the door, as she fumbled in her purse for her key, Tim took the opportunity to grab her arms and pull Heather in for a passionate goodnight kiss. Their lips were locked in tongue searching passion. The kiss went on for what felt like an eternity to George. When Tim finally pulled away, he calmly asked Heather if she would like to come to his room for a nightcap. Heather's breathing was labored, making words hard to find. He managed to thank him for the lovely night but firmly decline the invitation. Heather escaped into his room. The kiss confirmed to him what he suspected, despite the way his body had been transformed, in his mind he was in no way attracted to men. Inside, he found the ladies all waiting for him. He had to endure 20 minutes of an inquisition from his roommates concerning his date. They weren’t happy with his answers, but at least they stopped trying to set her up with men until she had matured a little more. They decided they could be patient; time was on their side.

Several weeks later, Ellen showed up at the motel unannounced. She rented a room for the night. She roamed the halls until she found George coming out of a room.

She rushed up to him and said, "I need to talk to you. Are you free?"

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

To add to George's woes...

It seems as though, even though he's no longer on any hormones, his body's continuing to develop along feminine lines.

At least he's managing to get on with his colleagues and hasn't been "outed" in the two months he's spent there so far (so much for "a few weeks")...


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!