Finding Julia - Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

holiday.jpg

Finding Julia - Chapter 9
by Julie D Cole

Completion of this story is long overdue. A quick update:
Julian and Eve are taking a vacation in the Mediterranean in Rhodes that Eve has booked. They were due to be married but their relationship wasn’t the same and Julian was not as active as he had been between the sheets and he was not performing as well at work where he was now reporting to his former female assistant.
En-route to Rhodes one of their suitcases mislaid and Julian only had a limited quantity of clothes in the case that arrived that led to him being feminised by Eve so he could dine in the restaurant. It appeared that Eve had pre-planned everything and that they were in fact attending a convention at the hotel that was for members of the BioCon group and primarily female.
Julian was unable to stop himself from dressing and acting as female since Eve was persuasive and had attended the same convention with a group of girlfriends the year before. Julian was accepted into some of the group and one was particularly attracted to him much to Eves displeasure.
The story continues with the group relaxing in the swimming pool where a volleyball game has been arranged.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

One of the holiday reps blew her whistle and outlined the basic rules of the game that required both sides to knock the ball over the net without it falling in the water and the first team to reach 25 points were declared winners. They would meet the winners of the second game that followed us and after a break the two teams who had won would play each other for the prizes that were provided by the hotel.

I was surprised how many girls appeared around the pool and in the water. We were arranged in 4 teams of 5 players. No sign of any male players joining the competition nor on sun loungers.

We had our team arranged earlier by Eve and we had one substitute who didn’t really want to play and she said she preferred to watch. I wasn’t given a choice. We stayed together as agreed and we were given pink bracelets the other teams wearing red, blue and yellow. Eve and Alex were our best players since they both played at school and they knew the rules. Through the game they were the most active and most competitive.

It did seem that Eve was trying extremely hard to prove herself at least equal to Alex who was bigger and stronger than both of us. In the game we were only allowed to touch the ball three times between us before it had to go over the net so they quickly demonstrated the best techniques to win points. They needed to co-operate and help the three of us who were novices so any rivalry soon disappeared.

I felt really confident that I could match their skill level but I soon learned otherwise. I’d lost my muscle mass recently that lessened my strength and power. I wasn’t able to hit the ball hard and it kept falling short of the net and furthermore it hurt my hand. I hardly seemed able to get more than two feet out of the water when I tried to jump and I was being out-jumped by our opponents. The harder I tried the more frustrated I became so Alex told me to start hitting the ball to her and she would get it over the net. At least we started winning some points.

Unfortunately, when it was my turn to serve my serving technique was so poor we lost the serve to the opposition and got no points. We only got two attempts to get the ball over the net. Furthermore, I was worried about my false breasts falling out or my appendage working loose so that didn’t help my game either so I seemed to be targeted by our opponents. As a joke Alex lifted me a couple of times from behind that scared me. She was getting a bit too friendly.

Luckily our opponents had nobody to match Alex and Eve so we won the game by 2 clear points much to my relief. Our team squealed with delight and I found myself joining in as I was pulled into a group hug. I’d not contributed much to our win apart from occupying space and I was totally drenched because I had ended up under the water a few times.

Since our game was finished we could get out of the pool and towel ourselves dry and we let the sun do the rest. I checked myself to ensure that everything was intact and in place before I climbed the steps and then I shared a sun bed with Eve to watch the next game. Eve whispered to me to stay close because she needed to demonstrate to Alex that we were an item and she should keep her distance.

I wondered how I was going to get out of this mess and explain why I had pretended to be a girl once I got my clothes back and I tried to stay as quiet as possible and avoid the chat that was going on around me. The sooner the better to get the extensions out and free willie because I was losing my confidence in the relationship with Eve. I was relying on her too much and she was taking charge of whatever we did. I never felt so nervous before and I wasn’t happy that I had been so readily accepted as one of the girls. The longer I stayed like this amongst women the more scared I was about this being leaked at home or at work since Eve had been taking photos with her i-phone and I knew she had at least one video clip.

I looked around to see if there were many men sun-bathing or at the outside bar because luckily none had been watching us play. I couldn’t see any apart from the bar staff and the maintenance crew cutting grass. It seemed that there were no male guests around or attending the conference even though Eve had suggested it was for those with girl on girl sexual preferences. She inferred some men attended and that they may be transvestites or transgender.

I started scanning again looking more closely at the women around for any tell-tale signs that they us trying to determine if any had masculine features or bulges but whilst we were all shapes and sizes I only really spotted those who were deliberately butch but didn’t hide the assets they were born with. If there were any trans women about then they were very feminine and not extrovert. Maybe some hadn’t registered yet or had gone sight-seeing. I wondered if I was the subject of similar scrutiny so tried to avoid eye contact with anybody by putting on my sun-glasses. Surely I couldn’t be considered a girl. I was a guy plain and simple and I had no desire to live my life as a woman.

Alex moved a little closer and started chatting about the next game but she was edging closer pulling her bed next to ours. Why would Alex be so attracted if she thought I was a guy? Was she actually transgender since she was tall and strong for a woman. But as I’d already noticed when we first met she had perfect breasts and the perfect shape with long legs nice hips and a slim waist. She was hot and with her in close proximity I was surprised that there was no reaction in my bikini bottoms.

She stood up and moved a sun shade to provide some protection from the hot sun as it was approaching mid-day. She asked if I needed to apply any extra sun cream since I had fair skin. Eve re-buffed the offer before I had chance to speak saying that was her job. Alex just smiled and decided to leave us, She went to order some drinks from the bar for the three of us.

Once again Eve told me to be careful with Alex because she didn’t care about causing trouble between girl friends and was an out and out lesbian with a long list of conquests.

‘I’m safe then because I’m not a lesbian and clearly I’m not what she is looking for.’

‘She has identified you as her target so you have to let her know you are not interested. You’d have no chance as a guy if that is in your thoughts.’

‘No way. She is hot though but I wouldn’t do that to you. I don’t know what she’ll do when I get my stuff back and revert to normal,’

‘Well we ought to think a bit more about that and discuss it later. Just look around. Maybe you stay like this for the rest of the vacation and nobody in our group will complain.’

‘I couldn’t because it’s wrong. I might get arrested or at least kicked out of the hotel. I’ve been using the ladies restrooms for a start.’

‘Think about it since I told you that this is a BioCon convention primarily established for LBG people but extended recently so it now incorporates transgender. Normal convention rules don’t apply this week and the change in policy gave me a chance to bring you along with me. But I couldn’t register you as your boy self and I had to say you were in transition.’

‘But I’m not in transition and I never even considered it. Just because I played dress up doesn’t mean I ever wanted to be a woman. Your lifestyle is not for me.’

‘Well you are making a poor show of it. You haven’t resisted.’

‘No and I can’t understand why. I do get uncomfortable after a while though and every time I try to stop myself dressing like this something happens or you persuade me to change my mind.’

‘Never mind it’s not a crime. We are getting on much better already Julia and we are only in day 2. You seem much calmer and less irritable. I think this is how you need to be at work.’

‘Do you really think so? I must admit I haven’t had any more arguments since I was told we couldn’t go in the restaurant by Maria. Since I went back dressed in your shorts and with longer hair and make-up she has been really kind and helpful.’

‘Yes you see her attitude is much different towards women and you are much more inclined to leave things to me.’

‘Well I guess I’m too scared to speak out in case my voice gives me away.’

‘Your voice is fine. You are a different person as Julia. I love you so much more and this is the person I fell in love with before you started having problems at work.’

We had to stop there since Alex arrived back with a waiter carrying our drinks on a tray. Since we’d be playing our next game shortly she’d ordered fresh orange juice rather than anything alcoholic or fizzy. The second game was just finishing and we had a twenty minute break before we got back in the pool. Alex and Eve were really pumped up and clearly this meant a lot to both of them. At least they weren’t on opposite sides.

I tried my best and at least I scored a few points with my looping serve that Alex told me to try. It just about crawled over the net and was almost impossible for any of our opponents to return. I actually had the winning shot in a tight game so Alex decided to lift me and throw me into the deeper water so I was out of my depth. I went under and at the same time I was hanging onto my bikini bottoms and felt like I’d swallowed half of the pool by the time Eve took hold and let me recover my breath.

There was a lot of laughter and jumping and splashing and I was at least able to join in. We were told to collect the free tickets from reception and the large bottle of Prosecco was delivered on a silver tray with 5 glasses. The cork went flying into the water and Alex shook the bottle to spray half the contents around but enough was left to share with our opponents as more glasses appeared.

We didn’t have time to shower and change so we opted to eat at the snack bar where a salad buffet was available for all-inclusive guests. We found a table and Alex and two of our opponents joined us. I used my towel to cover myself as best I could tying it around my waist and knotting it like a sarong with Eve’s assistance.

Alex ordered a bottle of house wine and by the second glass I was joining the conversation. It sounded like the nightclub who provided the free tickets was well known to most of the girls attending and was attached to a bar frequented by the lesbian community. I was told I had to pretty myself up and we’d go to the bar and then the nightclub that evening after dinner in a fleet of taxis.

I whispered to Eve. ‘I can’t go surely. Can’t I just give my ticket to somebody else. Why don’t you just go with Alex and I’ll stay in and sort out my suitcase. I need to break the locks if necessary and buy another case.’

‘Don’t be silly Julia this is bonding before the start of the first day of our convention. I’ll lend you something to wear if that’s what is concerning you.’

Alex was listening and chipped in to say ‘Come on Julia this is a really lively bar in the middle of the town with a live group in the club as well as a DJ.’

It seemed rude to decline.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

BioCon is not a registered organisation. It is part of the story and was established by a group of LGB activists. The name came from the Greek root of Bio meaning 'Life' and Con meaning tricking or deceiving someone. The group opened its doors to LGBT members.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So Cool

Thanks for keeping to your promise to continue this series. Eve must be giving him hormones, or something's gone haywire with his body.

I don't recall Alex's interest. I'll have to go back and read the previous chapters. Thanks for the story summary. It does help.

Promise kept

I hoped to pick up this story sooner and finish it. I did promise you and Mantori. I think you'll find where Alex appeared. Thanks again,

Jules

I HAVE TOO agree with...

Mantori's picture

... cbee, SO COOL.

Having you continue another one of your stories.

I was really hoping you would finish this one specifically. But I think I said that to you in a few previous posts.

Thank you so very VERY much. Now I have two stories of my favorite author doing the rounds.
And this chapter was a great new start and a perfect continuation of what you have already written so far.

Thank you. As always awaiting each new chapter, they can never come soon enough.

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Fulfilled my promise

I did promise you I would complete this story a long time ago. I hope I keep your interest and support.

Jules

Really enjoying the continuation..

Lucy Perkins's picture

I'm not sure that Eve is a very nice person and I am a little worried that Julia is being railroaded but hey..it's a great road to be railroaded on. Would not change a single thing of the path I took...apart from taking it
30 years sooner .
Lucy xxx

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."

I agree about Eve

I thought I remembered that she'd talked to Julian's sister?

Does the sister know what's going on?

What does BioCon do? It seems like a strange name for a mostly girl on girl thing. Did they make the stuff Julian took?

Or rather, was given?

Poor Eve

Yes Eve did talk to Julia's mother and sister. No mention yet whether or not they know what is going on.
BioCon was set up by a group of LBG people. The name came from Bio that is a Greek root word meaning Life and Con that is deceiving or tricking someone.
So as an organisation the initial members decided they would promote acceptance and let people live a life in an open way without deceit or intention of trickery. That allowed the organisation to open its doors to the LGBT community. [Do you need the address. You can be a special overseas member]
There is no mention of BioCon supplying stuff. Eve has not been confronted yet.
Thanks as ever for reading my stories and commenting. [and for asking awkward questions].

Jules

the BioCon thing is really cool

I'm glad to get that info. I had misunderstood it to be Bio Convention, as in a convention to modify people's biology, such as it seems is happening to Julian, so I was thinking it was much darker than it was.

I'm glad to find out I was wrong!

Thanks, this is a fascinating story, and I still re-read your other stories, especially this one, "Feminine Fit" and "Jacqui and Me"

I should use your feedback more

I often check up on you to ensure you are still reading and commenting on stories.
Your guess was very logical.
The location of the story is a hotel I visited in Rhodes and the 'no shorts' policy applied. I suppose a lot of us have lost suitcases too and I once traced one of mine as it was about to be loaded on a plane from London to North Africa. A good job I persisted with the airline.

Jules

Thanks Lucy

Thanks for your support to my stories that encourages me.
Maybe Julia is being railroaded but has she been found yet?
I'm pleased to hear you made the right decision and have no regrets.

Jules

So there it is, finally the truth from Eve

Jamie Lee's picture

Alex needs locked into a closet until it's time to go home. S(he) is a stalker with Jules in the crosshairs.

There it is, Eve finally tells Julian the whole truth about their relationship. Eve wants Jules, not Julian and never has. She has taken advantage of Julian because he lacks self confidence and is easy to manipulate, plus is afraid to speak out with conviction.

Their relationship is better, according to Eve, because it's Jules she is forcing to be on vacation. If Julian ever wakes up to see what is being forced on him Eve will have to find some other pigeon to turn into a girl.

Others have feelings too.