Stand By Your Woman Part 4

Printer-friendly version

1532 Old Beach Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI.:
Leslie, Casey, and Charlotte watched as the team that Cheshire sent arrives. Leslie was happy that they finally arrived. She managed to get a few hours of sleep last night. Her wife Casey and the new person Charlotte stayed awake talking about some of their missions while they were in the service. She knew Casey misses being in the boat service.

Casey glances at her wife and noticed how tired she looked. She doesn’t think Leslie has ever pulled an overnighter like this before. Yesterday and last night had been unusual with just watching the house. When the crew Cheshire had sent showed up at eight in the morning, they were happy.

All three women watched as a flatbed truck with storage pods arrived at the place. After it parked, six people exited from the truck, three people from the cab and three others from one of the storage pods. Among those six people were two women. One was tall with multi-color long hair and looked like a Greek goddess. The second woman was shorter than the rest of her companions. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties and had short black hair that came down to her shoulders.

As for the other people with them, there were two huge men and two shorter men. The smallest of the men was only a few inches taller than the short black hair woman. The three that came out of the storage pod were carrying silver cases in their hands.

Sandy spotted three women wearing black form fitting body suits watching her and her crew as they walked towards the house. One woman looked like she was a native Hawaiian, while the other two women standing near her, looked to be European. She recognized the black bodysuits they were wearing. It was the same style Cheshire herself wore.

She walks up to the taller of the three women “Hi, I’m Sandy Hazard and I and my fellow researchers were sent by Mrs. Patel to inventory, pack, and catalog this house.”

Casey looks at Sandy and notices she must be shorter than five feet. She was dressed like most librarians she had come across.

“What is it that you and your crew do?” Casey was curious.

“We watch and record special events in history. We also do research into fields most people are afraid of finding out exist. That there is more to
life then what most people what to know.”

“So, you’re a paranormal researcher?” Charlotte’s curiosity was peaked.

“Yes and no. There’s a lot of things we do.”

“You said my aunt sent you here?” Charlotte was curious about why her aunt would send these people.

“Yes, now if you would be so kind and let us in and get to work. We can get you three out of here as quickly as possible.” Sandy wanted to get to work as soon as possible.

Leslie watches as the others that came with Sandy stood back as she dealt with them. The two huge guys that were in the group looked like they should be in the movie 300 as Spartan soldiers. They looked like people you didn’t want to mess with and who spent a lot of time training. They would give some football players a run for their money.

Casey looks at Charlotte and then back at the woman who introduces herself as Sandy Hazard. She steps aside to let Sandy and her crew pass.

“Do you need our help setting up?”

“No, but I do need your account of what went on here. Afterward, you and your team members can leave, while we pack this place up.”

“Where do you want to do this?”

“In the living room will be fine. I’m going to set up my equipment to record you and afterward, you and your companions are free to leave.” Sandy wanted to get everything she knew and why they were sent here.

“Okay.”

“Let’s set up and start inventorying and processing everything.”

Penthesilea looks over towards Leslie. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but there was something unique about the woman. She wonders what
was piquing her curiosity. She heads inside the house with the guys to start setting up.

Leslie, Casey, and Charlotte follow Sandy into the living room and watch as she sets up a professional camera unit like news agencies use out in the field. Leslie wonders why they used such a professional camera system.

“What’s with the news camera?” Leslie was looking towards Sandy.

“It’s not a normal camera. It makes a three-dimensional recording of you. That way, if there is something we missed or need to go back and
review, we have all the details from the recording. It’s better than using a normal camera system.” Sandy liked their new 3D cameras they have been using.

“Let’s get started.” Sandy has Casey sit down first and start recording her.

She has Casey start from the beginning from the attack and continues onwards. While Casey was being recorded. Charlotte and Leslie watched as the companions of Sandy come in and start setting up similar cameras and such. They each took a room and inventory everything in those rooms.

Once the articles have been inventory and cataloged. They are packed up carefully. The packing material was stored out in one of the storage units.

The next three hours, Casey, Leslie and Charlotte are recorded and interviewed. By the time they were done, Leslie was dead on her feet.

“You three can leave now. I and my companions will make sure the place is secured after we are done.”

“Thank you.”

Charlotte looks at Leslie and Casey “here’s my number. I think my aunt will want us working together.”

Casey accepts it. She looks at the card and noticed it had a nice artistic design on it. She looks back at Charlotte “did you make this design?”
“No, a friend of mine did. He designed the graphics on my card.”

“Well, he did a nice job on them.”

“I’ll tell him next time I see him. Why don’t we get together tomorrow morning and see what these people have found?”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Alright, see you then.” Charlotte heads towards her hidden motorcycle.

Casey looks at her wife “let’s get you home and in bed, sweetie.”

Casey heads towards their car and heads back towards the yacht. She glances over a few times and notices Leslie was sound asleep while she drove.

up
174 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chesire's team is

Samantha Heart's picture

Not what I expected, but she has her reasons for everything she does. Will be intresting to find out exactly WHAT that is, and what her team finds.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Tired or something else?

Jamie Lee's picture

Has Leslie never done an all nighter for MI5? Or has it to do with the necklace she took secretly? How will she hide it from Casey when they get back where they're staying?

And if that necklace is affecting Leslie, how is it affecting her? For the good or bad?

Others have feelings too.