The New Recruits Part 15

Printer-friendly version

Camelot Network Solutions:
Troy was assigned the task of digging into Brittney's birth parent’s background. He looks at all the information he had access to and noticed they sold everything they owned. They also transferred all the illegal money they had hidden away to another account. He manages to trace them to Europe on a private jet, but after that, he loses them.

He sends an email to Mouse to see if she could dig up where they might have gone. He couldn’t get into the camera system at the airport without hacking into them and he knew it would flag Mouse. He hopes she is at work, as he checks the time.

MI 6 Cyber-Divison:
Mouse was sitting at her computer system chasing after some hackers that tried to access a government data base. The chase leads her back to a group of Russian hackers that she has run into before. She thought she put them out of business last time, but she must have missed one of them.

She launches the new program that she wrote and watches as the program infected their system. The program seized their system and prevented them from being shut down, while it infected other computers through the electrical wiring in the building. She rips everything from their system before they could kill the connection.

While she is striping the Russian hacking group computers. She notices an encrypted email arrived from Troy at Camelot Network Solutions. She decodes the email and reads it. She saw the information Troy sent her where he lost Brittney’s birth parents in England.

Mouse knew it was going to be a needle in a haystack to find them after all these years. They normally didn’t keep footage that long. She
manages to use her access to see if they boarded another jet. She checks all flights of that day but doesn’t find them. She checks the account they had used and notices a few days later it had been depleted. The money had been transferred to a bank in India.

She accesses their banking information and sees that the account was under a different name. The name the account was under, was Vishal Vaanee. The money in the account, was less then what had been placed in there. She searches India’s immigration system and their Regional Transport Authority to see if she could match a face to the name. She finds the name and a picture. The picture on the driver's license looked entirely different than what he looked like originally.

Mouse finds a picture of Brittney's birth mother and her new name. She was going under Kartika Vaanee and it looked like she had changed her facial features as well. She bundles all the information up and sends it back to Troy.

Camelot Network Solutions:
Troy kept searching the internet about Brittney’s family and come across an obituary of a person related to Brittney. According to a genealogy information he came across. Brittney was the great grandchild of a famous telecommunication billionaire.

Her birth father uses to use a network owned by her great grandfather. He checks the obituary listing and notices that Brittney’s name was listed as a surviving member of the family. He sends an inquiry to the lawyer handling the Will to see if Brittney needs to show up for the reading of the Will.

Kat’s bedroom, Safe House, Knoxville, Tn.:
Kat holds Terri’s sleeping form next to her. When they went to bed last night, Terri wanted to sleep with her mother. Kat understood why her youngest daughter wanted to sleep with her. Terri has always been a mommy’s girl. She strokes Terri’s short hair as she slept.

Terri’s face was buried against her neck and she was sleeping half on and half off Kat’s body. Kat thinks about the twins and misses them. She also misses Paul as well. This has been the longest since they started living together that he hasn’t slept next to her.

She feels Terri move closer to her, as she held her. She loved her children very much and was going to miss them when they leave the nest.
She knew Brittney wanted to marry Crystal as soon as she graduated from school. Kat places a kiss on top of Terri’s head as she rubs her back.

Crystal and Brittney’s bedroom:
Brittney was laying naked on top of Crystal body. She still had the strapon that Brittney used on her last night, still buried inside her vagina. She spent time with her mother most of last night after they came back from the office.

“You need to get off me, sweetie.” Crystal needed to pee.

“I don’t want to.” Brittney kisses Crystal. She loved feeling her girlfriend under her and in her as well.

“Sweetie, I have to pee really bad.” Crystal was doing everything she could to keep from peeing on her girlfriend and in her bed.

“Alright.” Brittney pulls the strapon out of her vagina as she gets off her baby.

Crystal hops out of bed and runs towards the bathroom still wearing the strapon. She didn’t even bother to grab her robe as she ran out of their
room, to the common bathroom. She nearly knocks Valentina over as she sprints to the bathroom.

Valentina was heading to the bathroom when Crystal nearly knocks her down. She noticed that Crystal was wearing a strapon and was naked. A sly smile appears on her face as the door to the bathroom shuts.

“Sorry about that, Valentina.” Brittney was standing in the doorway to hers and Crystal’s bedroom naked.

“I don’t even want to know what you two were up to last night.” Valentina knew Crystal and Brittney were lesbians.

She didn’t mind and wouldn’t mind seeing what it was like to have another woman make love to her. After working as a prostitute in order to find her sister's murder. She knew what it was like to have men make love to her. She became a girl on purpose to locate her sister’s killer.

Lately, since she has been working for Kat. She wanted to find someone she could help her relax and take her mind off the dangers she has been facing lately. She waits for Crystal to come out of the bathroom. She noticed Brittney went back to her bedroom.

Crystal opens the door and spot Valentina waiting to go inside. She blushes because she was holding the strapon she used on Brittney in her hand.

“Sorry for almost knocking you down, Valentina.”

“It's alright.” Valentina just smiles at her as she walks into the bathroom.

As she walks into hers and Brittney’s bedroom. She spots Brittney making the bed.

“You know Valentina saw you run out of here naked and wearing our favorite toy.” Brittney looks over towards Crystal with a smirk on her face.

“So.” Crystals walk over and place a kiss on Brittney’s cheek.

Brittney just shakes her head as she grabs her house robe and towel. She slips her slippers “I’m going to go and take a shower. Do you want to join me?”

“Sure.” Crystal grabs her robe and towel as well.

The two of them head to the showers. They spend a while in the showers and head back to their room to get redress.

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok so one girl is trans

Samantha Heart's picture

And she did it voluntarily to catch her sisters kiler. What better cause to change gender in my book. I hope they can find Brittany's parents bring them in or eliminate them no matter to me at this poingmt & probably Britt as well.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Money transfer

Jamie Lee's picture

Looks like Brittney's parents got sucked into that group in India, as did their money. Perhaps Paul's task is now two fold, kill the bastard who sent the assassins and find Brittney's parents.

Others have feelings too.