Finding Julia - Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

holiday.jpgFinding Julia - Chapter 10

By Julie Dawn Cole

The afternoon was spent lazing around sun-bathing with a chance to sleep off the wine we had with our snacks. It was hot and with no cloud cover we had to apply lots of sun cream and move under the umbrellas from time to time. I focused on getting my legs tanned and this was an advantage of high cut bikini bottoms rather than my swimming shorts,

Eve suggested I needed a pedicure as my feet were not as smooth as hers and said that if we were going out for the evening I’d stand out if I didn’t have the hard skin removed and my toenails trimmed and painted.

‘Eve please stop this. I am beginning to feel like I am treated as a mannequin and I’m losing my identity. Let’s go sort out my suitcase and drop this charade.’

‘Julia. Please relax and enjoy this experience. Just have a good time with the rest of us. Getting pampered is what we girls do. Why not try it there is a salon and it doesn’t look too busy?’

Eve squeezed my hand and her puppy dog eyes sent a shiver down my back. I couldn’t find an argument to refuse and found myself nodding.

‘Why don’t you take a dip and cool off a bit and I’ll go check availability at the salon and I’ll fix you up. Then we’ll go sort out the suitcase.’

I took a shower to remove some of the sun cream and welcomed the chance to slip into the water that was a perfect temperature so I swam around for a while avoiding some guests throwing balls around and splashing about. I was drying myself off when Eve arrived back and she suggested we have a coffee at the snack bar.

‘We’re in luck you have an appointment booked at 5pm and I have some good news for you.’

‘What news?’

‘When I was getting my room card out of my sun bag I found your keys to the suitcase in the side pocket. We can go sort it out but I hope you will not change your mind.’

‘Great let’s go sort it out and we can shower and change.’

We left the others by the pool lounging around in the sunshine catching as many rays as possible before the convention started. The first event was a welcome dinner planned for the following evening so not many days of freedom and my own expectation of lazing around and trying to focus on our relationship were disappearing by the hour. This convention came out of the blue.

Alex had disappeared somewhere and hadn’t been seen since lunch that was a relief whilst Eve was away. One of the other girls was also missing that had raised a few eyebrows as we chatted over our coffees.

We chatted on the way to the room and Eve told me that finding the keys shouldn’t interfere with my promise to join the girls on the night out in Rhodes town and I should focus on looking as nice as possible and she’d help me with my hair and make-up. I didn’t feel like arguing I just wanted our relationship to work out and at least we’d made love together that was a start. Eve seemed a lot happier so I decided to go with the flow and hope for the best.

As soon as Eve opened the door I saw my suitcase on the bed and sighed with relief. Eve unlocked it and I opened it immediately.

‘Eve this is not my case look these are not my things.’

‘Yes it’s your case look the name tag is here. Look it’s tagged from Manchester as well.’

‘But where are my clothes and other things these are all womens things. Look there are no male clothes in either half.’

‘But these are my things in this half so it is your case.’

‘Eve I packed myself. Somebody must have interfered with my case. Where are my clothes and personal grooming things.’

‘Julia these are your things I re-packed before we left and you can see I put in some dressy things for the events we are attending.’

‘ But where did they come from? I haven’t bought them and look lots of them are brand new with labels. Underwear, swim togs and everything. Did you really take out what I packed?’

‘Yes don’t worry it’s all at home packed in another suitcase. You don’t need it this week this is far more appropriate.’
‘But look these are dresses. It’s bad enough wearing swimwear and your shorts and tops but a dress is another thing.’

‘You’re not scared are you? Lot’s of us at the convention will be wearing dresses so you won’t be out of place.’

But Eve I’m a man not a woman like you and the others.’

‘Well this week with your hair extensions and a change of dress code you are more like my girlfriend. That fits very well as you’ve seen so you don’t stand out. You have been welcomed.’

‘All this is so weird. You don’t seem embarrassed to be with me. I’d expect you to be ashamed to be seen with me.’

‘Not at all. Our group are very tolerant and whilst it was started as a lesbian group we now welcome all non-heterosexual groups. But we are still probably at least 90% lesbian.’

‘How long have you been doing this? I never knew.’

‘I’ve been a member of Biocon for 5 years since before we met. That’s where I met your sister.’

‘But she isn’t a lesbian is she?’

‘Just because she is pretty like you doesn’t mean she is straight. It was her idea that you came here with me since she told me you were like sisters growing up.’

‘But she never encouraged me at all. I was small and quiet and did spend time with her friends but there weren’t many boys about.’

‘Yes I can see the effect has had on you. Now I know you perform better between the sheets as Julia rather than Julian I hope we can explore more, But we need to get moving and get in the shower. We really ought to wash our hair before we go down to the salon.’

‘But what about these clothes?’

‘Let’s take a look at them as we hang them and see which dress suits you best. You might like to look inside the tissue paper there since there is a gift card.’

‘It’s to Julia wishing you a good time. Love from mum and sis.’

‘Open the wrapping paper then. Let’s see what’s inside. I resisted to take a peek.’

‘It’s a silver locket and chain. It’s inscribed with Julia and a picture of mum and me inside. Where did she get that? I am dressed as a young girl.’

‘It’s your sister isn’t it?’

‘No it’s me. It was a fancy dress party I went to. Mum let me dress as a girl and I won a prize. She said I’d have been called Julia if I’d have been born a girl.’

‘ You were very pretty. No wonder you won a prize.’

‘Yes dad wasn’t best pleased though. He told mum it had to stop.’

‘And did it?’

‘Yes. After that no more fancy dress as a girl. No more Julia.’

‘Mmm that explains something.’

‘What?’

‘I’ll tell you later now is not the right time. Let’s choose something appropriate for tonight and you’ll need to press it when we get back from the salon.’

Eve then ran the shower and stripped inviting me to join her. I saw my reflection in the mirror as I stripped. I was looking tanned already after our first day in the sun although it was obvious that I’d been wearing a bikini since there were clear lines. Regrettably my boobs were marble white in comparison with my chest, stomach and arms despite me using sun cream. I didn’t think I’d tan so quickly. Eve giggled and said I might have to go topless and spend time in private on our balcony.

It didn’t seem to register with me and we carried on with our shower using some luxury shower soap that Eve had brought rather than the soaps provided by the hotel. We washed our hair too and then towelled ourselves dry and wrapped ourselves in the soft white dressing gowns. Eve helped me put a wide bristle brush through my hair and the extensions remained in position.

We applied after sun and body cream and Eve decided that we’d visit the salon in fresh panties and shorts with loose tops but without bras or bikini tops because we were both slightly sore from the sun. I realised that if I bent forward then anybody standing above me could see my boobs but Eve said not to worry since the salon girls were used to seeing girls completely naked so wouldn’t blink. She mentioned the intricacies of a bikini wax but luckily that was not on the agenda.

I stayed close to Eve on the way down to the salon feeling slightly nervous since it was to be my first ever pampering session and I knew that I was ticklish under my feet and a foot massage was part of the package Eve had ordered. We were met by Selene and Phoebe who were waiting and luckily both spoke good English so communication was easy. We were shown to the area set up for foot treatments and soon we were relaxing in warm soft water with petals sprinkled on the surface.

Selene looked after me and was soon busy working to remove hard skin and trimming my nails. Then came the massage using foot creams and my feel felt so much slimmer and lighter. Eve helped me select a summer shade of nail varnish and I agreed to have the same colour on my finger-nails. Another girl was busy working on my hands while I was having the foot massage. I tried to resist nail extensions but Eve persuaded me after I saw hers and they didn’t seem too long. Well not until afterwards when it felt like I’d grown claws.

Attention moved to my face where my eyebrows were shaped and then make-up applied. Nothing too extreme because it was summer and Phoebe suggested a natural look. I already looked and felt completely female. The final part of the package was styling my hair with soft curls.

Where had Julian gone?

I almost skipped back to our room but Eve insisted we slow down and take our time looking at our reflections at every opportunity. She had arranged to meet some of the gang in the bar for a pre-dinner drink but we still had half an hour to finish getting ready.

I was used to a quick turn around and half an hour seemed ages to me but we ended up running late. All was going well whilst I was pressing the dress but when I stripped and looked through the selection of bras available Eve decided she couldn’t wait any longer and pushed me down onto the bed kissing me and fondling me. It didn’t take long for her to reach a climax that was the most intense she’d ever experienced. On my part I also felt a dampness in my panties so I had to change.

We tidied our hair and refreshed our make-up and I put on the dress that Eve fastened for me. It was cut just above the knee and Eve recommended I wore flat ballet style shoes since she said my legs were shapely enough and I didn’t need heels. I gave a twirl and flicked my hair as I showed off to her and looked in the full mirror. Eve fastened the locket around my neck and gave me one of her silver bracelets to wear.

I felt an urge to show myself off to the gang so I was ready to go but Eve wanted me to go onto the balcony so she could take a few shots. Before I could object she sent two of them to mum and sis by WhatsApp and then posted one on her Facebook page.

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor girl

It is very obvious that she is under some form of hypnotic control... hypnotic enslavement, more or less.
Every hypnosis ends up running its course & it does wear off in time, when it depends on the individual and the intensity of the hypnotic suggestions...
Find a way to secretly record her, using the trigger word... find out what it is, if you do not know the anti-hypnotic trigger word, use the active trigger word to hypnotically suggest yourself out of the hypnotic state.
That girl is volatile! decietful.... I am worried for julia, given how conniving that girl can be and the setups.... she may find herself submitting to things she does not give true consent too... afterall... she was brought to this peculior thing, something is reallllllly fishy about that too
No hypnotic suggestion is this powerful without having serious skills at it from alot of practise.... she has deffinitelly done this before, way more then once

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Thanks Erin

Your observations are really appreciated.

Jules

Anytime

I get emotionally involved with characters etc.... I have issues lol so I dunno, I try but often then not find I should keep my yap shut lol, so if by any means I have offended you, I am sorry

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

No offence at all

Thanks Erin for your observation and your interest. I'll be happy if you comment anytime at all.

Jules

Or is she just enjoying the ride?

Lucy Perkins's picture

I was concerned for Julia too, but this (excellent) Chapter casts a different light. Mum and sister buying a locket? And tales of dressing as a girl?
It feels as if Julia is actually growing and gaining her inheritance..perhaps she should have been a girl?
I hope that you keep the story going Jules..and I'm rooting for a happy ending. But I agree the convention sounds worryingly creepy..that just adds a frisson of fear!
Lucy xxx

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."

Thanks Lucy

Perhaps you are right. I had to move the story on a bit and it seems to have worked out ok.

Jules

better than ok, it's a wonderful chapter

it really adds to the story, both the revelations about Julia's Mom and Sis, but also his feelings after the salon.

Also that his sister and Eve are lesbians. Which could be why this is happening to Julia.

I think you mentioned that some friends of theirs are to show up?

That should be interesting.

Also, that this isn't the relaxing and relationship building experience Julian thought, though it might be relationship reconstructing.

Great job. Your writing is powerful and scary sometimes, but addicting too.

Thanks Again

Always supportive. I think you always motivate me to keep writing and I realised I needed to come clean about the involvement of Julians mum and sister.
I hope you are well away from the fires. Would you like some of our rain to die them out?

Jules

Thank you Julie, this...

Mantori's picture

...chapter really is exactly what I needed today.

I have not been feeling to great and this was a real pic-me up.

Just a quick note you referred to Eve twice as Em. But that does not detract from the story overall. As I thought the mother and sister had definitely been involved in the he setup.

Maybe that is exactly what Julia has been needing.

Looking forward to the next chapter as always!

Thank you again.

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

I should use your feedback more

Hi Mantori,
I don't know what happened to my reply so here goes again.
I've corrected the errors so thanks for that. I hope I can keep lifting you when you aren't feeling well. I rely on your constructive comments and support like others do.
Best Wishes

Jules

Revealing chapter

Given that the series title is "Finding Julia", I always thought that Julian would turn out to be Julia. Eve did seem to be pushing him along without much explanation, but did seem to really care for him. So now we find that he has a "history" and was forced to repress his natural desires. I think Julian's sister and mother have worked with Eve to put Julian in a position where he can rediscover that he'd be happier as Julia.

Thanks for sharing.

Self determination has been taken away

Jamie Lee's picture

So Julian has never been accepted by his mom or sister. And with Eve's help, all three are feminizing him. Just because he once dressed as a girl and won a prize doesn't mean that's what he wants for his life.

But his choice has been taken from him by his mom, sister, and Eve. They never left home with any clothes Julian packed since Eve took them out of his suitcase, making impossible for him to appear as Julian at the convention. Plus, he would never think of leaving to return home by himself dressed as a girl. But given how Eve has manipulated him, he won't be alone dressed as a girl when they return home.

Julian is too stupid to see that Julian has ceased to exist and never will again, if he doesn't move elsewhere and start his life over. Because when they return home, Eve will again manipulate him to be Jules at the office.

Julian might as well bend over and kiss Julian's butt goodbye. Because when he finally wakes up to what's been done to him, both ceemically and in dress, Jules will have replaced Julian. And he will still be clueless how it happened and be only concerned about his relationship with Eve. Wonder if he knows how to cook?

Others have feelings too.