Shadowsblade: School year 2.....your ride sir?

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter is the twins more in a normal life

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Husssh boy!" Kelly the older man of the pair grumbled at a whisper and made a try at stopping the younger man from speaking any farther with a FIRM kick to his leg.

"Kelly speak up...." the chief bellowed towards the officer obviously knowing the man on a personal basis.

"Shit," he sighed out almost silently, "well Tom, we met a pair of 'suits' a few back and they are indeed porters. But I am not sure if they can port a group that freaking big?" Kelly said back thinking of the Drow twins he knew, could they even take others with them when they ported?

"Contact them and ask Kelly...AND do it fast!" the Chief nodded his way.

"You got it Tom, I'll try my best. But both of them live in another state and might be hard to get a hold of them this time of night?"

"Just try Kelly, this seems to be the last option we have unless someone else comes up with something else?" he asked the assembled group around him and no one even dared to look the chief in the eye as a reply.

Both officers walked off from the group to better brainstorm this over, "So how are we going to contact them Leon?" the older man asked his 'kid' partner.

"I call my nephew Tony, he goes to the very same school they do and he runs on over to their dorm and gets them for us!" he quickly smiled while pulling out his large 'I' phone and finding the kids number to dial up.

Shortly Leon had his nephew on the phone, "That's right, I said run on over there and get them for me or one of them...lives are at stake boy!"

Tony huffed back on the line to his uncle as he ran across the large campus, "And if campus security stops me?" he questioned thinking ahead of any trouble me might get into being out this late at night!

"Then hand them your phone and keep running towards your goal while I tell them what is up KID!" Tony shrugged at the thought as he ran, his uncle made sense. Who on the Whateley staff would not listen to a NYPD request like this?

~o~O~o~

Poe cottage

I let go of my lazy warm sleepy hug on Roz and Rehanna was laid out snoozing quietly on the floor next to us after she fell asleep while tossing snack food up to catch it in her mouth for fun while we all watched TV. We Drow woke up from a nice dream when we heard someone coming down the hallway towards our room as the warning lamp above the door showed that we had 'guests' and by the indicator bulb's red color, guests that certainly did not know all the cottage secrets were on our very floor!

"Shu!...Pull your top on Roz someone is coming!" I warned as Rehanna who was nearer the door woke up and put a firm foot to the door to keep anyone from just swinging our door wide open and seeing us all like this!

Mrs. Horton called to us all from the hall after knocking on our door, "Ro...Re I have Tony Garibaldi here, it seems that they need you both badly down in New York and I called up Sam to get her moving on this mess."

I sprang to the door while Rehanna pulled a few clothes from our shared closet just incase we were indeed going down there to New York! As she stood up, Roz closed the top on our shared tin of caramel corn that we three were busy nibbling at while watching TV and pulled her own top back on. It just so happened that we were watching a hostage crisis drama play out in NYC and all three of us made the connection instantly why Tony might be here.

Rehanna let both visitors in our dorm room with a wave of her hand, "Come on in," she smiled and I could tell instantly that Tony was really intrigued by three girls all in one room watching TV with little to nothing on..."Tony are you a fly trap or is your jaw busted and I might add that you are drooling a little bit!" I had to make fun of him because he had asked us Drow months back if Roz was available to date and if I could 'hook-em-up'. I let poor Tony down easy and tried to connect him with a great girl I knew in the bike riding club...it worked up for them and they were a HOT item as far as I knew of!

Tony snapped closed his nearly drooling mouth while he mumbled out to us, "Now I know what you meant by...she is not my type and I don't really care now that you hooked me up with Bethany."

"Bethany?" Roz questioned us Drow with a knowing wink, "the insanely cute, heck utterly beautiful Beth that just loves grease monkeys over in the gearheads club?"

"Yep, introduced the both of them a few months back just before one of our club rides. BUT Tony what does the NYPD need with two crazy Drow like us?" I said changing the subject for the better and leaving poor Tony out of any farther reach Roz's prying into his love life...Gaea how that girl loved to gossip at times!

"What my uncle told me was they need a teleporter, because the robbers porter got killed during the first gun fight. It seems that the criminals are demanding a teleporter to port them and the hostages somewhere and the one the NYPD or city had fell through, plus porters that can move that many people in one shot are rare it seems?...You can move over twenty people Ro?" he questioned.

"Ohh ya that was our job in the Sidhe army,
poof in with my unit...KILL...poof out with those who survived the fight!"
both of us Drow grinned evilly in stereo back to Tony.

"Ro you do know that doing that unnerves people...that stereo 'fang' smile you both do?" Tony said shaking his head to the sight.

"WE Know, that's why we do it!"
we deadpanned back in stereo once more.

I could just make out the sound of Sam walking down the hallway towards us and I was very sure it was her because that darn girl makes nearly no sound as she walks, it has to be all the nano-tech in her body helping I finally thought as her smiling face finally appeared in our doorway, "Hiya Sam, so what's the word. Am I going, not going or standing by?" I smiled back to her.

"Well it's a bad situation in New York, if the hostage takers don't get their demands. They will keep killing hostages until they do and the city is trying hard to find a porter even now that fits the bill." Sam informed the small group of teens filling the room.

"What do you mean by KEEP, as in what you just said...keep killing?" Mrs. Horton asked for the room and surly her own need to protect the kids under her care!

"They killed one hostage only a few minutes ago and will end many more of the hostages lives if they don't get what they want is the current threat," she sighed to our house mother and us assembled kids.

"Well that changes this situation completely, I can't have one of my girls going into that mess and getting themselves killed!" Mrs. Horton barked out protectively.

"I talked to Bill on the way over and he feels that you are an adult for the most part, thus this is all your choice. So it's all up to you Rohanna, Rehanna are you going?" Sam asked and I was very sure she really wanted me to go help the city out.

"We are going and Mrs. Horton...we will endeavor to be safe. But those people down in New York sound like there is no other chance for the hostages living but using us two Drow for this assignment?" I stated.

~o~O~o~

A short time later.

We all ported right into the police cordon right where Tony had been told to by his uncle and we were all greeted by the pair of cops with prideful grins, "See told ya, these to girls are brave or is that a little nuts!" Leon boasted for us Drow, now disguised as humans and in our uniforms with the patches removed to keep the school's name out of this mess.

"Now Leon don't count them till they hatch and agree. We have lost one chicken already on this deal and could loose them too?" Kelly the older cop of the pair warned.

"Nice to see both of ya!" smiled and hugged each in turn, "We came, so we agree already!" I said as Rehanna took her turn greeting the pair.

"Well not fully agree just yet?" Rehanna snickered out evilly, "Us twins might want something in trade for this one!" she smiled as her mind wandered along with mine on what we could garner from the city or the state as a fee!

"What can you two want?" Kelly was asking and Leon nodded in along wonderment with his older partner as he thought to himself, 'What could twin Fae want out of New York City?'

"Yes what do our guests want in trade for doing this? I have to know right now to get it all set it up or say that 'your nuts' for even asking the city for such a payment!" the NYPD chief laughed on as he walked over to us both, then shook our hands in turn and added in Sam, plus Tony into his greetings.

"Hummm I think a nice ride-a-long or two with officers Garibaldi and O'Rourke would be nice and lots of fun!" I asked.

"Ohhh and a dinner or three on the city's dime at one of the nice and hard to get a reservation restaurants," I started and Rehanna interrupted me with a grin, "Yaaaa, that and please find one that meets our tastes, as we can only eat Pizza, pasta."..."AND fish!" I added at the end for good measure.

"I or the city can agree to that and anything else you two might want?" the chief asked us.

"Us?" we both sang out in stereo,
"How about a few nights or one weekend or two at one of the five star hotels.

"So we can go shopping?" Rehanna finished for us.

"You want or need money for this shopping spree?" he had to ask.

"Nope, we have that covered!" we sang.

"Is that all?" he asked once more thinking the city was getting off cheap and could these twins really do this?

"YEP! That's all we want!" we smiled evilly back.

"I have to ask, are you sure that your both up to this?" the chief asked nervously that we might not be and yet another hostage would die.

"We can teleport over two dozen people with ease at one time and that is each of us." I stated and Rehanna nodded along with me.

"How far, because these thieves will most likely want to leave the whole country to escape us?" he added next.

"Anywhere, our only limit is when we port bulk things and not living people or things." Rehanna advised and I nearly interrupted her, "Kind of like the terminator movie...'only living things can travel in time' But we can port just about anything, anybody, anywhere and it just seems that natural things, we seem to be able move more of them!"

"I don't know chief, sending in two teen girls into this mess and them being unarmed ta-boot!" the SWAT captain advised.

"Ohhh don't worry about my kids there captain!" Sam laughed, "they can handle themselves and I might say the crooks are at the disadvantage and adding say thirty more of them might make it a fair fight!"

"So what do they have for weapons or do they have another mutant power I am not aware of right now?" the captain asked Sam and us both next.

"We use these among other things!" I said swinging a blade from nothing and spinning it all about to off my skills.

"And when the bad guys use a gun?" she sassed us both, just before Rehanna ported behind her without warning and placed a blade to her throat, "Like this she smiled, now shoot me if you can!"

"Okay!" the captain yelped, "I like these two and I would be fine with letting them go on in there!"

"Ahhh one question chief," I had to ask.

"Yes Rohanna...is it?" he had to say not quite knowing what one of us twins was what!

"Yes, I am Rohanna and do you want the bad guys back or what?" I grinned evilly.

"What do you mean by 'or what?'" he furrowed his brow at me, then finally both of us in turn.

"We can drop them all off somewhere less than nice and just leave them to fend for themselves or worse if you want?" Rehanna smiled and while saying the last part of her remark she was making a slow slicing motion with a single finger across her neck to show her intent was death for the most part!

"ROHANNA!" Sam barked at both of us. "Now none of that kind of talk out of either of you, we convict our criminals in a fair trial and you do not end their lives by your own judgment!"

"Sam I am Rehanna" my twin corrected her, "and that is what we used to do in the past and it worked out for us Fae far better than any of your human rules do!" she added.

"Well that was then and this is now! We send them to trial and punish from there." Sam growled to us.

"Yessss and waste time, money and who knows if they will ever go goody two shoes when finally released back into society? The old Fae idea of justice is way better!" Rehanna sassed back being the more ancient minded of our pair.

"What are they talking about?" the chief asked more than puzzled about a girl talking about far past like it was just last week to the teens.

"The twins have what can be called loosely, spirits that affect them or their choices at times and occasionally they fall back on a pattern of thinking in an ancient frame of mind. AND far too easily on some days!" Sam warned us both, that this idea Rehanna had, of killing the group was not an acceptable outcome or train of thought or action in this case.

"Okay I understand, but for right now we need to get you up there to the block and get this mess over with to save these hostages." the chief instructed and a path was starting to clear for all of us in that direction.

As we walked up to 'The Block' Sam quizzed me on our plans and I told her the short parts of our plan right off. That is when Sam smiled to me, "You are pure evil and please make sure you bring all of them back?" she begged.

"I or we can not make that promise Sam, its all up to them what happens in the thieves lives next! But I got what you want...One...no killing unless its really, really necessary and I HAVE to bring them all back," I grinned along with Rehanna!

The crowd of police opened up the way for us to walk up to what can be called 'no man's land' between the police cordon and the 'The Block's' large open plaza where a detective stopped us, "I have introduced you to the leaders with a personal call over our line into the block and will add a bullhorn call as you both walk up to the entrance. If they start shooting port away or take cover and we will blast away until you are clear...got it?" he asked us.

"Yes sir, we understand." we gave back in stereo.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2019 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love the build up, but

Love the build up, but shorter than normal,
hopefully the next chapter is coming soon.

this should be fun

wonder what the crooks will think

DogSig.png

Ohh shoot!

You know that I love these two and yet you quickly end with yet another cliff hanger! Grrrrr!

alissa

I am loving this.

So many posibilities. The criminal group will be toasted.

Sam's no fun

Jamie Lee's picture

Ro and Re should have left Sam home, they work would have been easier without her righteousness. Look how many have died, and the threat to kill more, so the best solution is the one that was vetoed by Sam.

Knowing the twins, they will take what the robbers tell them literally. If the twins are told to port that group, that's what they will do, only it might be as the robbers expect. Because if the twins are told to port the group and not their equipment, the robbers could find themselves naked and unarmed.

Others have feelings too.