The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Judy the Step-Monster

Printer-friendly version

I can flash back to when I was thirteen. I was staying at Dad’s as he has visitation rights on weekends. I remember sneaking up into Judy’s dressing room while they were out and trying on her pantyhose. I didn’t dare do anything else because I wouldn’t have had time to clean up the mess if they suddenly returned. Not that it would have mattered much; Judy hates me and the feeling is mutual. But, oh did that pantyhose feel nice on my legs.

And now here I am standing at Dad’s door dressed as Wonder Woman. My entire body is hairless. My makeup is now no doubt making me look like Alice Cooper as I’ve been crying for hours. My hair is in a bad perm with bangs. My hoop earrings are still in place on my freshly pierced ears. And my pantyhose now has a run in it. On top of everything else, I am covered in my own semen after being rubbed to ejaculation twice while in my pantyhose, undergarments, and Wonder Woman costume. I’ve been thrown out of my home and now I have to grovel to Judy to let me stay for just one day so I can sleep and clean up and I’m looking like this. What can I do?

I ring the doorbell. Judy answers and takes a look at me. I’m thinking I’m going to be rejected here too, but at least I can say I tried. “Arnold! Someone’s at the door!” Judy is at her smart alecky best as usual.

Dad comes to the door. He takes one look at me. “My God, son. What did you do to yourself? Is that… semen?”

“Um… yeah. Some girls dressed me up like this for Halloween and then they made me orgasm- twice.”

Judy interjects, “And they shaved your legs too?”

I hang my head down. “They put hair remover all over my body. I just need a place to stay so I can clean up.”

“Why didn’t you go home to your Mommy?”

“ Bud threw me out. He called me a fag.”

“Well, aren’t you one.”

“No, I’m …a… a… sissy.” I hang my head in shame yet again.

By now Dad has had enough. “Oh, Jesus Christ, get out of here before I…”

Judy gives Dad a stern look and then she takes another look at me. “ So, you’re a sissy huh? Sigh, I should have known. Come on in.”

Judy’s letting me in the house? Dad wants me to get lost and Judy’s letting me come in? Am I in bizarro world?

Judy tells me to follow her into the dressing room. She wants to talk with me. She also gives me some makeup remover so I can take off my now frightful looking makeup. Only my pink nails look immaculate now.

I guess I should tell you a little more about Judy. Besides not being my biggest fan and absolutely despising Mom for whatever reasons, she’s also very loaded. She pulls in about a half million a year working as the CEO of Happy Girl Cosmetics. Happy Girl is one of twelve subsidiaries of the Stone Corporation. More on that later. Judy has always had a sardonic personality, at least with me, but she is also rather stunning with her platinum blonde hair and statuesque build. She’s always immaculately made up and keeps her nails shaped and polished bright red to match her lipstick. And, of course, she loves wearing pantyhose. I think that’s her one saving grace. In fact she makes all the women wear pantyhose at the company. It’s in the dress code.

The makeup is now off my face and now I only look silly with my bad perm and with no eyebrows. I’m still wearing my soiled Wonder Woman costume with my falsies still glued on. Fortunately, Judy has some glue remover and both my falsies and my heels are soon off. I still have the soiled costume on while Judy questions me. “So what happened exactly, Simon.” She seems strangely sympathetic.

“Well, one of the cheerleaders asked me to go to a Halloween party with her.” I’m still holding back tears. “I thought I was going to be Batman and I ended up like… like… this.”

“They did do a number on you, didn’t they?”

“I was really pretty Judy, I really was. But then they rubbed me to… um…”

“An orgasm?” Judy observes the mess that was my Wonder Woman costume.

“Yeah, and then the football players were going to rape me until one of the other cheerleaders stopped them. Then they brought me to orgasm again after Bud threw me out and called me a fag. I’m not a fag, Judy, honest.”

“I know, honey.” Judy was being sympathetic. “Tell me something, Simon. Do you really want to be one of those girl sissies? I don’t mean one of those whimpering prissy sissies, I mean do you really want to look like a real girl.”

I never told anyone this in my life. I was always afraid of rejection. But now there was no turning back. “Yes Judy. I even used to sneak in here and…”

“Try on my pantyhose? Yeah, I know.” Judy has a faint smile on her face.

My eyes opened wide. “You knew? Why didn’t you say anything?”

“ Well, I guess I thought you were just trying to get your rocks off and I didn't want to embarrass you. And I guess I was afraid Bud would beat the living daylights out of you.” She’s right, if he knew, he would have. “ The depilatory. Did you see what brand they used?”

“No. All I know for sure was that it was pink.”

“That sounds like our Happy Girl hair remover. That means you’ll be hairless for a couple more days. Good.”

“Good?”

“ Yeah. Look, why don’t you take a shower and I’ll, uh, throw these things away. I’ll get your father to give you a shirt and pants to wear until we can get your own clothes. Meanwhile why don’t you put on a pair of pajamas when you get out of the shower?” Judy pulls out a satin pair of pajama pants with a matching top. Both are lavender. “ I think I can find a pair of panties that will fit you too, then we can talk after you get some sleep, okay?”

“Okay. Thanks Judy.”

“No, thank you. I think you gave me a reason to be here.”

That was an odd thing to say. In any event I rip off my clothes and jump in the shower. It is the best shower I’ve ever had in my life. I washed off all the sticky semen off my body and washed my permed hair the best I could even though I probably wasn’t supposed to. Now I’ll probably look even sillier. They’ll probably have to shave my head. It’s just as well. I asked for it anyway.

Now I’m clean and I put on a pair of Judy’s nylon panties and I get hard again. Just what I need. I get even harder when I put on the lavender pajamas, but I’m too tired to jerk off. I’m asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. Judy sees my hard on too.

And as I fall into slumberland, I can see a big happy grin and maybe even a tear of joy on her face.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It’s a little before one when I wake up. I’ve slept maybe seven hours straight. Maybe it was all a bad nightmare.

I walk into the bathroom and I look in the mirror. I look horrible. My hair is a mess of curls in whatever direction. I have no eyebrows. Of course I now have no makeup on either so I really do look like a effeminate freak. Is this what a prissy sissy looks like?

I look down and I can see I’m still hairless from the face down. My toes are still polished with a beautiful shade of hot pink. I’m wearing Judy’s lavender satin pajamas and something hits me. Why is Judy being so kind to me after all those years of hostility?

I freshen up and Judy calls me down for lunch. I’m still in Judy’s pajamas and I find a pair of her fuzzy slippers to wear. The food is nothing special, just some soup and crackers. Dad is eating too and he is looking at me with disgust. Judy is looking at him with disdain on her own end.

“Arnold. Did you expect to be living the life of Riley because you married someone with a lot of money? You should consider yourself lucky you don’t look like him.” Judy looked at me. “Nothing personal, dear, you look nice. I’m just trying to make a point to your gold digging father.

My gold digging father answers in his usual fashion. “No, dear, of course not.” He quietly eats his soup. He has a football game to watch anyway.

But not with his son because Judy has me upstairs in her dressing room again. And she tells me the score.

“Okay, so I talked with your mother. There is no way Bud is going to let you back and, frankly, I don’t want you to go back. Bud is an abusive bastard and I’m fearing for your safety right now. ”

“Okay.” I don’t know what to say after that

“Just know that your mother loves you very much and she reluctantly agrees that what I have in mind is in your best interests.” Judy is obviously leading up to something. “ I think you should live here with me and your father but there are going to be some conditions.”

Now comes the punch line and I’m bracing myself. “Okay, I guess you’re going to tell me to shave my head first.”

“Oh, heavens no, far from it, honey.” Judy is looking sympathetic again. “But your hair can’t stay like this either. Anyway, here’s the plan. Your facial and body hair should start growing back tomorrow. You won’t be allowed to shave anything for three weeks because it has to be long enough for Thelma to permanently remove everything.”

“Remove everything?”

“Uh huh. Even the eyebrows, but she’ll tattoo some pretty new ones on. You’ll look really cute, I promise. She’s also going to fix up your hair but it needs to be softened first. Here, put this in your hair.” She hands me a body of conditioner. “Rub it all in real good. I want your hair to be wet like you just washed it.”

I don’t get it but I do as she says. She combs my hair and it does seem slightly easier to comb. My hair is actually flat, albeit temporarily. She quickly has me put on a wig cap before the horrid curls can come back to life.

“Perfect. Now put this on.” Judy gives me a vintage looking wig straight from the sixties. It is an auburn collar model and is styled sort of like Jill St John. I guess I really am looking silly now. “ Excellent. You can wear that when you’re home after school and on the weekends until we can get your own hair styled so pretty, hopefully on Thanksgiving.”

“Maybe I can wear this to school?” I’m dreading showing up to school with my hairdo from hell.

“No, I’m afraid not. For one thing, you’re still a boy and anyway, I’m sure the jerks will just try to pull your wig off anyway. You’re going to have to be a boy for the next three weeks I’m afraid, but I’m going to talk to the principal to make sure you’re not hassled by the kids as you go through your transition.”

“Transition?”

“Yes. If you agree to this, you’ll be a full fledged girl sissy by the time school starts back up in January but you’re going to have to trust me on this. That means, of course, you’ll have to have an operation.”

“Operation. You mean my penis?”

“Yes. Dr. Pandora can tell you more about this but basically your penis will be tucked inside your body and you’ll be given a sissy clit that you can urinate out of. You won’t be able to orgasm unless you have intercourse with a boy, and you will be in constant arousal. All sissies are, even the prissy ones.”

This is getting to be a little much at this point. I don’t know whether to run out of the house or jump at the chance to become a bonafide girl sissy. “Um…”

“ Yes, I think I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s concentrate on the next three weeks for now. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“So I’m keeping you here tomorrow. You’ll go back to school as a boy on Tuesday with the mop that is presently your real hair unfortunately. Your body and facial hair will have to grow for the next three weeks so you’ll have to wear all boy clothes until Thanksgiving after which we’ll begin the transition. Okay? Do you agree to this.”

“Yes. Um, what do I call you?” Sissies have been known to have to refer to their mistresses as Mistress or Mumsy or something else humiliating.

“You’re going to call me Judy, silly. Yes, I guess I’m technically your mistress and you’ll have to do what I say, but you’re the one who has to decide how you want to look or even if you want to go all the way with this. I do hope you will. I’ve always wanted a daughter, even if it is a step-daughter.”

“Does that mean we’re going to be friends?”

"I think so.” Judy smiles at me and then exclaims. “Well, you don’t have to be a boy until Tuesday, so why don’t we get you dressed up? Hang on, I’ll be back.” Judy goes downstairs for something. I look in the standing mirror and I see my hairless body and lack of eyebrows in the reflection. I’m still ugly but at least the wig looks nice. It really is pretty.

Judy comes back up with a large glass of what looks like a pink milkshake. “Is that what I think it is?”

“Yes, honey, it’s a sissy cocktail. You’ll drink one of these every day for breakfast until your operation when your new organs will take over your transition into a beautiful woman. Drink it slow, okay? Really enjoy it.”

I take a sip of it as Judy grabs the nail polish remover. She’s removing the polish from my toes. “Don’t worry, honey. I’m just changing the shade a little. Is there any color you’d like to try? Red? A darker pink maybe?”

I’m feeling a little giddy and even girly as I sip the cocktail. It tastes like strawberry. “I don’t know. Can I see what you have?”

Judy shows me about thirty different shades including the one I had on. I choose a pinkish purple tinted polish that looks kind of shimmery.

“Oh. That’s a good choice, Simon. Oh yes, we have to change your name too. I was going to name my daughter Suzie if I had had one. What do you think?”

“Suzie’s fine.”

“Excellent, we’ll call you Suzie Lavender from now on.”

“Suzie Lavender? Shouldn’t I be Suzie Fornsby?”

“Sissies always have girly last names. That’s what separates them from the more conventional women. The guys love it too.”

That’s true. The guys do seem to go ga ga for the sissies more than the real girls. Probably because they do look and act more girly. So I guess I’ll be Suzie Lavender from now on, or at least after the operation. Meanwhile what does Judy have in store for me today?

After we choose the makeup I’ll be wearing, Judy finds an appropriate dress for me to wear. She even has a pair of small breast forms, B cups I think. I like them a lot better than the grotesque ones the cheerleaders had me put on. Judy applies a spirit glue on my chest and I have breasts again. I still have half my sissy cocktail left and I know I’m going to become a cocktail addict. And that somehow excites me.

Judy teaches me how to apply the fuschia nail polish on my toes. My stomach has butterflies and I’m not even paying attention to my erection. The fingernails are next, then I have to put the clothes on. I put on matching pink bra and panties, both made of satin. Judy has me put a sash around my penis first and she tucks the sash under so as to not only hide any bulge but to prevent another embarrassing situation like last night. I put on a pair of sheer shiny white pantyhose and my cute fuchsia toes are peeking through the sandal foot nylon. Then I put on a cute black mini dress with a white top. Judy applies my makeup as she expertly puts on silver eye shadow. The usual black eyeliner and mascara, a creamy foundation and face powder, and the final touch- luscious hot pink lips to match my fuchsia nails. Judy has me stand up to the mirror and I’m a sight to see,

I see my reflection after I put on the silver heels I had on last night (Judy doesn’t have a pair in my size-yet). It’s the only think that looks odd as I look at myself. I’m beautiful again. My hairless legs are encased in shimmery white pantyhose and my fuchsia toes are peeking out. My fingers match the toes. I am wearing a sleeveless white top to show off my still hairless arms and underarms. The top is attacked to a frilly short black skirt. My face is again immaculate with my shiny hot pink lips dominating my silvery eyes and cream complexion. I again have thin drawn eyebrows and I look girly again. Best is the Jill St John wig. I look like a real girl. I start to cry with tears of joy. “Don’t cry, Suzie, dear, you’ll mess up your mascara.” Of course Judy is right; I don’t want to look like Alice Cooper again.

Judy puts studs in my pierced ears and tells me they have to stay in for three weeks. It’s the one concession I’ll have when I have to dress as a boy again. I’m sprayed with Love’s Baby Soft and I smell like a flower. A bracelet is added and I’m ready to go.

And I’m going to Sunday dinner in public to Dad’s dismay and Judy’s glee. Of course I’m very nervous but Judy assures me she’ll stay close. She tells me not to talk in the meantime; she can teach me how to sound like a girl later. We eat dinner at a family restaurant and no one can even imagine that I’m a boy. A couple boys are even admiring my rather attractive legs. I’m so going to miss that when I’m back at school.

We also stop off at the mall so Judy can buy me a couple pair of shoes. I end up with a pair of pink tennis shoes that I’ll probably wear with shorts on weekends. A pair of white two inch heels with open toe, and a pair of closed toe black heels. Judy says I’ll eventually have dress heels of every color plus a handful of flats for more casual attire. By now the cocktail has kicked in and I feel so much like a girl. Yes, I’m still aroused but I can control it with my penis encased in the sash. I’m not going to be humiliated this time.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We get home around nine o clock. Judy and Dad have to work tomorrow. I’m going to work with Judy tomorrow as Suzie before I have to go back to school as Simon on Tuesday. In the meantime. I put on my bed things. This time I’m in a pink baby doll nightie with bloomers. My pantyhose is off but I’m rubbing my gorgeous legs with baby oil, something that will become a nightly ritual after my permanent hair removal. I feel so happy and I think I’ll be ready to face the world when I have to go back to school on Tuesday.

Judy tucks me into bed. “Goodnight, Suzie. Get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow. I’ll show you around work and we have to go shopping for clothes. Soon, you’ll have a bigger wardrobe than that rich bitch cheerleader Elaine Stone.”

I’m thinking I can only hope as Judy kisses me on the forehead.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos