Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 9 Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Oyintsa watches as her wife walks around in her ten-inch stiletto heels. She couldn’t believe that Christy was wearing a pair of jeans that were so tight on her. That if she had a coin in her back pocket, you could tell if it was heads or tails. She was also wearing a tight leather corset that had steel boning. Christy wanted it as tight as she could get it.

Oyintsa knew her wife enjoyed looking sultry and such. She could also tell that there was a cat-like grace to Christy’s walk, that wasn’t there before. She thinks the virus that creates Werecats, was taking hold inside Christy.

Mr. Blackstone was standing in the foyer of the house. Everything looked fine to him and he wasn’t picking up any evil spirits or entity.

“Feeling for evil spirits?” Trinity comes walking over to him.

“Yes. Are you feeling anything or getting glimpses of what might happen?” Mr. Blackstone looks down at Trinity.

Trinity closes her eyes and reaches out with her ability. She could feel the dark energies in the house. This place should have never been built on this land. There were some evil spirits that wanted to take their revenge to anyone who would stay here. She felt that some of the spirits
that dwell here were confused as well. They felt frustrated and angry.

Trinity opens her eyes “the spirits here are mad that were trespassing.”

“Well, if they behaved, we wouldn’t need to be here.” Andre wonders why the spirits are upset.

Cleo and Joanna finally arrive back with the blueprints they went to get. They brought back lunch for everyone as well.

“We thought you guys might be hungry.” Cleo and Joanna start handing out meals to everyone.

They noticed that they had two meals left. Cleo looks at everyone and notices Edward and Henry weren’t with them.

“Where’s Edward and Henry?”

“They are on their way back with the new gear they went to buy.” Christy was holding her lunch and sitting near her wife.

“Just put it in the mini-refrigerator till they get back.” Trinity figures they could use the microwave to heat it up.

“Okay.” Cleo starts heading towards their room when the Rv pulls up.

Edward comes out first “hey, do I smell food?”

Yeah, I was going to put it away, till you guys got back.” Cleo hands Edwards his and Henry when he comes out.

“Thanks.” Edward opens the Styrofoam lunch container.

“You’re welcome. Did you guys get everything we need to discover what is going on with this house?” Joanna was curious.

“Not only did we get what we needed, but we also got better equipment. The owner of the store helped us out.” Henry was impressed with Ms. White Bird’s knowledge.

“Good, maybe we can find out what type of spirits we are dealing with.”

“Maybe, evil or mischievous spirits can be hard to deal with.” Edward looks at everyone as he takes a bite of his steak.

After everyone has finished eating “Alright, grab your partner and start setting the equipment up.” Andre was ready to get to work.

Christy goes with her wife to start setting the equipment up. They had the second floor of the place. When she and Oyintsa enter one room,
they figure it must belong to a young girl, because there was plushy animals and baby dolls everywhere.

“Man, if I was a little girl, I would die for this type of bedroom.” Christy noticed there was a nice canopy bed.

“I never had this many animals or dolls, but I did have a room like this. It's nice when you're young. Because the plushies and dolls become
your friends.” Oyintsa remembers fond times of when she was a little girl.

“When did you figure out that you liked girls more then guys?” Christy was curious.

“When I was in High school. It was torturer being around the other girls in the gym locker and wanting to know what it would be like to taste and kiss them. It was a confusing time for me.”

“Which isn’t a problem now for you, because you are mine and I am yours.” Christy gracefully walks over to Oyintsa.

“True, we are each other’s and I know you will do whatever I say or want.” Oyintsa gives Christy a kiss.

Akeno walks into a room and discovers that it must belong to one of the young boys that lived there at one time. There was baseball stuff everywhere in the room. Posters of baseball players and team plaster the wall. There were baseball gloves and bats. There was a signed baseball in a glass case sitting in it.

She moves about the room setting up the equipment, like the cameras and mics. They will be able to remote access the equipment. She shivers as she walks through a cold spot in the room. She stops and looks around the room. It was weird feeling the coldest she felt. It made the hairs on her arms stand up.

Akeno, walks out of the room, rubbing her arms. She was still feeling cold. She wonders what was causing such coldness and where was it coming from. She moves onto the next bedroom, which was set up for a younger boy. She doesn’t feel anything as she goes about setting up the equipment.

Akeno does wonder what could have caused the coldness she felt. Why wasn’t it here in this room as well? She finishes up and goes to help Edward downstairs.

Cleo and Joanna were busy helping Henry set up all the monitors and running cables for him. Trinity and Luna had taken off to set up some equipment down in the cellar and basement. Mr. Blackstone was setting up equipment in the library and study.

Basement:
Trinity was careful when she walked down the stairs towards the basement. She could feel the temperature around her changed from warm to cold. Luna was flying near her “do you feel that, Luna?”

Luna nods her head yes. Even she was starting to feel the cold. She hovers nearby to Trinity and watches as she moved around. She hopes Trinity will be okay.

Trinity was starting to see her breath in the air. There was no reason why it should be that cold where she is. She cast a little spell to warm the air up around her. She didn’t know many spells, but she did know a few simple ones.

Luna flies over towards Trinity. She wasn’t normally affected by the cold, but there was something abnormal about this coldness. She spots steam coming off Trinity as the air around her heated up. She lands on Trinity’s shoulder and soaks in the heat.

Trinity felt Luna land on her shoulder. She thought she spotted something move in the shadow. Trinity moves closer trying to identify it. As she leans in closer to see what it is, something darts out so fast, that all she caught was a blur.

Trinity nearly jumps out of her skin. She places her hand on her heart to feel how fast it was beating.

“God, what was that?” She tries to center herself and get her heart rate back under control.

Luna was feeling the same way. Whatever it was that came out was so fast, that she couldn’t see it. It was blurry even to her eyes.

“I think we better head back upstairs, Luna.” Trinity stands up straight and heads back to where Henry was.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Scarry

Samantha Heart's picture

Idk WHAT that was, but its obvious the spirit's do NOT want them around.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Change of drawers

Jamie Lee's picture

Being startled as they were it's a wonder neither Trinity or Luna screamed. Being startled as they were could have caused the two to need a change of drawers.

So what did they discover? Is it the reason for the abnormal cold or is there something else at play?

Others have feelings too.