The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Suzie's Thanksgiving Makeover

Printer-friendly version

This is the big day. After the day is over, I will be Simon Fornsby no longer. I’ll be Suzie Lavender. I still have no idea what I’ll look like though. Judy tells me it’s going to be a surprise. The only thing I know for certain is that Sally is coming with us and she promises to hold my hand when I go through the perma waxing, the one thing I know for sure is coming. I am so in a hurry to get rid of my horrid little beard and starting to be hairy legs not the mention the underarms, pubes, arms, etc. Sally and Judy are getting to know each other while I sit in the back seat dreaming of maybe looking like Marilyn Monroe or Ann Margaret with a pixie. I do hope I get bangs. I think I’ll look cuter with bangs.

We drive about ten miles outside of town to a town called Daisy City. This is where most of the sissies and their husbands/ boyfriends live. There is also a woman’s penitentiary nearby where errant young women are incarcerated for non-violent offenses mostly. We’ll save that for another time though.

Nearly ten thousand people, half of whom are sissies, live in this town. This is sort of a home so sissies can mingle with each other. There are shops and beauty places and even clubs that cater to not only sissies but for people with other tastes, the most famous venue being the Cats Club, a dance club where all the sissies hang out. Guys hang out there too since sissies are so hot they can turn on even the most frigid male.

Not all sissies are from Jupiter or even Mippa of course. More than half of the sissies in Daisy City are from other parts of the continent. Dixie is from the nation of Alabama-Mississippi for example. Sissies aren’t very welcome there so she emigrated to Jupiter City ten years ago and got the operation from Dr. Pandora. She’s been working for Judy ever since. All of the Happy Girl secretaries live in Daisy City incidentally and there is an express bus that picks them up for work Monday through Friday that Happy Girl supplies.

We arrive at a place called Thelma’s Sissy Salon at eight in the morning on schedule. It’s officially closed but Thelma is keeping it open for my special all day makeover. The building has a beautiful storefront with pink and lavender trimming. You can tell by the beautiful turquoise salon chairs in the shape of a heart that this is a welcoming place. The wall in the waiting area is plastered with pictures of the most feminine hairstyles. Judy tells Sally there are three other rooms too. One for waxing where I’ll be going first, one for skin softening where I’ll also be going, and a third room, a larger room, where the better less said the better.

Thelma greets the three of us. She is an attractive middle aged sissy with a beautiful curly platinum blonde bob and immaculate makeup. She is dressed in a purple dress and blue pantyhose. She definitely seems the flamboyant type.“ So this is the new daughter to be?” Thelma takes a look at me with my extremely unruly but fairly long hair, never having recovered from the bad perm on Halloween. My scraggly black beard, and my full male attire of a t-shirt and jeans. I’m also wearing male underwear if you’re curious. Judy mentions that to Thelma.

“Well, he won’t be wearing that horrid underwear for long. Hi, I’m Thelma.” She extends her hand to shake Sally’s.

“Hi, you’re not going to hurt him, are you?” Sally is always concerned for me.

“Oh, not at all. Judy says you want to come to the back with us. Would you like to? I’m sure Simon can use a friend while we turn him into Suzie.”

Turn me into Suzie. That sends my member on the rise and I know that’s going to be an issue, at least for another month anyway. Thelma notices and nods approvingly. “Yes, Judy, she’s going to make a fine sissy. Are the others coming?”

I’m caught off guard, “What others?”

Judy gestures Thelma to cut it. “Um, no one important dear. I’m meeting a couple of business associates while you’re getting done.” She makes a face at Thelma who slinks a little like she almost slipped a big secret.

The first thing Thelma does is to sit me on the love chair, as she likes to call it, so she can permanently remove the hair from my face and eyebrows. That’s always the first thing to go in a sissy transformation. “We’ll tattoo in some pretty eyebrows too and put a little makeup on so you feel pretty. “ Thelma opens a container with a pink waxy solution that has a smell like bee’s honey. “We’re going to take care of the eyebrows first, dear, ready?”

I nod as to say yes and the wax is applied to my right eyebrow then my left. About five minutes later the hair is ripped out and I am without eyebrows yet again.

“Now it’s time for the tattoos”. Thelma brings out what looks like an electric pencil and she draws outlines over both my eyes. She then covers it in with what looks like a brown color. I can tell the eyebrows are going to be thin, just like a girl’s should be. I want to look but Thelma says not yet. She tells me to stay still while she also tattoos the lining of my eyes. I’m getting permanent eye liner too it seems.

After about fifteen minutes stage one is done. Thelma lets me look in the mirror. Man I look like a freak but at least I look like a human one. Actually, with my beard I look a little like one of the androgynous glam rockers. My eyebrows are deliciously thin and I do look a bit gay if I may say so. I probably would be attractive to the average gay man out there.

But not for long, I hope. Thelma tilts the chair down again and applies the wax all over my beard and neck. That will have to sit for about twenty minutes or until my skin turns pink. That’s the sign all the hair follicles have been permanently destroyed. While I’m waiting, reading the latest beauty magazine, Thelma is talking with Sally about how long we’ve been friends and the like while Judy excuses herself to meet up with her business associates. “I’ll try to get back before you’re done with the major waxing, dear. Have fun.” Judy kisses me on the forehead and leaves.

Twenty minutes has passed and I could feel it working on my follicles. It was as if each one was being gently pulled out one by one. Now all Thelma has to do is to peel off the hardened wax. “Are you ready, honey?”

I nod and Thelma begins pulling the wax off. In about five minutes my face is again as smooth as a baby, maybe even a little softer. I feel my face. It is soft. A tear of joy streams down my face. My horrid beard is gone forever.

Thelma isn’t quite done yet. She tattoos in a liner for my lips and then takes out a new tattoo pencil with a light pink hue for my lips. “This is what you’ll look like when you wake up in the morning from now on, sweetie.” Thelma finishes the artwork and I get to look in my new reflection in the mirror. I don’t look like a freak anymore. Oh, I definitely need makeup; I look so naked without it, but at least now I look a bit girlish with my lined eyes and pinkish lips.

“We need to work on your hair next, honey. Your sissy Mom did a real good job of softening the bad perm up. This is going to be an easy job”

“What’s it going to look like?” I ask, By now, Thelma’s assistant, Pixie Pickles, has arrived and already has the perm rods and solution out. Incidentally, Pixie is so named because she has an obsession with green. Everything is green on her from her hair to her peter pan costume and green pantyhose. I’m afraid to ask what her favorite food is. Probably pickles.

“Oh, that’s going to be a secret, honey. I will say that I have a good idea what you’ll like after talking with Judy.” By now, Thelma has me at the sink to wash out my hair. Soon, I’m back in the love seat and both Thelma and Pixie are setting the curlers in my hair. Thelma thinks they’re a little behind. They want me to be back out in the chair for my full makeover by noon and it’s ten o clock already by the time my curlers are in place. They only thing I know at this point is that I will have bangs judging by the direction the front was rolled. They don’t feel quite as tight as they did when the cheerleaders gave me the perm from Hell.

Everything is set by about ten fifteen. A bonnet is put on my head and Pixie takes me and Sally back to the waxing room for the body waxing. Pixie tells me to take off my clothes.

“In front of Sally?” I protest. Sally has been looking excited as I’ve been slowly transformed up to this point.

“It’s okay,” quips Sally. “I have a feeling I’m going to be seeing you naked a lot from now on.” Now what did she mean by that?

So I strip naked and my hairy body contrasts with my femininely smooth face and arched eyebrows not to mention my obvious perm. Thelma comes in the room. “Judy’s back. She brought you some new clothes to wear, sweetie, so we’ll be throwing these old ones out. You won’t need them anymore.” Thelma goes to the refrigerator to fetch a glass of something. “Here, honey, drink this.”

“But I had a sissy cocktail this morning, Thelma, isn’t two too much?”

“Not today, honey, I know you feel pretty sweet inside right now but you’re going to want to feel like a total sissy by the time we get out of here trust me. Would you like some, Sally?” Thelma is joking of course; real women do not drink sissy cocktails unless forced to.

“Um, no thank you. I know you don’t have any makeup on yet. Suzie, but you look pretty already.”

“Yeah, I guess I do, in a way.” I’m being prepared for the big wax. Sally is looking with great anticipation as Pixie brings out a vat of the same pink solution that was used on my face.

“Are you ready, honey?” Pixie asks as I sip on my sissy cocktail which seems a little stronger than the ones Judy has been giving me every day since Halloween night.

I nod yes and she and Thelma begin working on my legs and arms in tandem. My arms are extended so they can apply a healthy amount of wax on my underarms and chest. Next comes my nether regions , Finally, they lay me on my stomach as they apply the warm wax to the back of my legs, my buttocks, and my back. I’m literally covered by every square inch of my body. Only my head and already done face are uncovered. Even my penis is covered with the stuff and I have to admit, it kind of feels good.

While I’m waiting for the solution to harden, and I’m already feeling the hairs being pulled out from my legs, arms, and even my nether regions, Thelma takes Sally to the side to ask her a question. I hear hysterical laughter from Sally and Thelma. What are they up to?

It’s time for the wax to come off as my skin is in a deep shade of pink all over. It even shows on my face which is the last tell tale sign that the solution has done its work. Pixie and Thelma begin to remove the wax from my arms and legs. Wow, my arms are so smooth and hairless and so are my legs. The same thing is happening with my torso and underarm region. By noon, I’m as hairless as a newborn girl with the exception of my curled hair on the top of my head and my eyelashes. I have thin tattooed in eyebrows and I have tattooed eye liner on, all in brown, which makes me believe I’ll still be a brunette.

I’m oiled and powdered down with a perfumed baby oil. I’m admiring my shiny hairless body as is Sally while I’m hearing some giggling outside in the main salon. Are they open now? I hear one voice squealing, “Oh that’s so darling. She’s going to look so cute.”

Thelma tells me to ignore the chatter. They’re getting ready for a wedding for a friend. She glues on a pair of B cup breast forms like the ones I wore Halloween weekend after that party. Then she tells Sally to work on me while she goes outside to talk to the wedding party.

“What does she mean by that, Sally?” I ask.

“Just lay down, slugger. “ I do as she says as if it’s an order for some reason. Sissy cocktails can do strange things to a person. “Think of how you’re going to look when this is all over. Think of the way you look now. “ Sally hands me a mirror and I see my angelic looking, rather effeminate face. Even with no makeup there is nothing to suggest I’m a boy. It turns me on and I feel a hand stroking my penis.

“Sally, what are you doing?”

“Something Thelma asked me to do. She needs you flaccid so she can insert the sash or whatever they call it. You look so pretty, like Louise Brooks.”

Oh, god, how did Sally know I had a crush on that famous flapper from the twenties? I start to moan as Sally does her handiwork. The sissy cocktail is also having its effect as I’m beginning to squeal like a sissy would.

“Oh, god, Suzie, you really are going to drive the guys nuts.” Sally continues stroking me expertly until a large gusher the size of Old Faithful spurts out of my penis. I’m screaming in sheer delight as my penis expels of all my juices. Within a few minutes of constant orgasmic joy, my penis is again flaccid and relieved of the pressure.

Thelma is back in the room and she inserts my now flaccid penis inside of a pouch she attaches to my butt cheeks and waist. “Just think, sweetie. A month from now, you won’t need this anymore.” I can hardly wait.

After being dressed up in a pink satin bra and panty set and a small body briefer to hold everything in including my falsies, I put on a robe and a pair of slippers Pixie hands me and I’m led back to the main salon. I feel so giddy and happy even without makeup.

I enter the main salon and I get the surprise of my life. I enter to a chorus of cheering and squealing sissies. Judy is there and so are five of her sissy secretaries all dressed up in shorts outfits. They’re all dressed to the nines; their hair is all done up. The faces are painted immaculately and they have the hottest bodies on earth. And they’re so cute. And they’re cheering me on. It appears Dixie had gathered up a few of her friends from work to give me a sissy welcome. I’m so touched, I begin to cry. I hug Dixie, then all the sissies surround me and hug me. One of the sissies, the black one named Peggy says, “Welcome to our world, Suzie. We love you already.”

“(sniff) I love you girls too.”

(to be continued- Suzie can’t wait)

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos