The Prophet Revised Chapter 5 part 2

Printer-friendly version


The Prophet

By Jasmine Monica

Sarin makes his decision on what to do with the women that hurt him and how to deal with Actonias brother Jerric
Chapter 5 part 2

Sarin felt his dark rage boiling within him as he held the two females in the air. Their bodies were violently withering in the air, and their gaggings as they choked desperate to get air. But they were unable to as Sarin tightened the rings around the female's necks. It gave him so much satisfaction that these cruel female's lives were in his hands after they held so much power over him for so long. Sarin enjoyed this so much. His face wore a mask of rage as he tightened his fist. It was just a little longer.

Sarin looked down at the girls he had just violently flung into the far wall. The look in Wenna and Lily's eyes told him that he was taking this way too far. Lily and Wenna were his students. The girls were eight and nine, and he personally taught those girls. They eagerly came to class to see him every day. They loved the way he taught them, and they smiled at him. Wenna ran up and hugged him before class. And now the two girls' eyes showed fear and condemnation of him. Wenna was afraid, and the way she rubbed her elbow showed that she was also hurt. Lily was crying. Sarin knew he had taken this too far, and he had to stop.

Sarin opened his hand, and the force constricting Actonia, and Celestia's throats ceased. Then he lowered his arms, and the two women dropped to the ground hard with an audible thud. They began gasping big gulps of air.

Sarin rushed wildly to the girls. He flung into the wall. He knelt to them caringly and started with Wenna. He examined her arm. She was holding protectively. He checked her ribs and ran his fingers around her ribcage and her arms. He checked her legs, and she seemed okay. He looked in the girl's fearful eyes and said caringly, “I am so sorry Wenna, It looks like you are fine, your arm is just bruised. I am sorry for what I did.”

Wenna nodded. “that girl is bad. I understand Sarin.”

Then Sarin went to Lily and began running his fingers around her ribcage and up her arms feeling for injuries. He looked into Lily's eyes softly and said, “are you afraid of me?” Sarin's face showed extreme concern, and he looked like he was almost ready to cry for what he did.

“A little. But I know Actonia hurt you.” Sarin carefully went to each girl and checked them for injuries. Luckily there were no injuries. Lady Fawna was among the girls he flung into the wall. She said arrogantly. “Do you think we will forget what you did, young man. You flung us all hard into that wall. You can't excuse that.”

Sarin had finished his examination and replied with the arrogant, proud voice he had used for so long, “Shouldn't you address me as PRINCESS." He looked down at Lady Fawna, holding that powerful female pose of an offended royal princess. Looking down. The girls giggled, not understanding this. They thought it was funny.

Then Sarin added, "I don't feel I have anything to justify to you. You have to justify your actions to me, Lady Fawna. I didn't forget what you did.”

“We did what we had to. There was a lot at stake, and I have nothing to justify. Turning you into a girl saved everyone. But you flung all of us into that wall, and it hurt.”

“What you did to me hurt me far more,” Sarin thundered. “It destroyed the rest of my life. I will never be the same.” Luckily, the change in the time made her forget her husband.

Jenna was another one of his students. The girl looked up and whimpered, “I thought you said that being a girl helped you so much, and you were proud of it.” She seemed very sad to hear that Sarin felt hurt by it.

“My experience as a girl did help me in many ways,” Sarin admitted, looked warmly into Jenna's eyes. “It opened my eyes to what many girls have to accept in their lives. The experience made me a lot stronger and smarter, and I learned that many boys are very dumb and uncaring to girls. But, I was not meant to be a girl. I hated it. I am a boy, and turning me into a girl nearly destroyed me. I had to become stronger, but I shouldn't have had to Jenna. It was misery because I am not a girl, and I didn't like the life I was forced into. Jenna, you have an older brother. I think his name is Alex. Do you love him?”

Jenna nodded. “He is a great older brother. I love him so much. He takes care of me and protects me. He is great.” She said with love filling her eyes.

“Could he be turned into a girl? Do you think he could accept that, and be put in corsets, and deal with the things girls deal with?”

“No, he isn't a girl, and it would hurt him. He likes boy stuff, not girl stuff. I wouldn't let anyone force him to.” Jenna said with fire in her eyes.

“So if Actonia and Celestia cast a spell to make him into a girl, and Lady Fawna here told you all to be harsh and force him to live as a girl, and to wear corsets, and look pretty and host tea parties and other events girls do. Do you think he could ever be happy in that life?”

“No,” Jenna said, getting madder. “I would never let them, and I would hate them for hurting my brother.” It was clear that Alex was a wonderful older brother. That was the type of brother he should have been, but he also remembered Patinias independent and antagonistic nature provoked his anger so much, and he enjoyed taunting her. Sarin shouldn't have. But he simply didn't know that her attitude was acceptable. He was raised to believe her approach was wrong, and she had to be forced to accept her place in life. That when the roles were turned, and she tried to force him to accept his position that she imposed on him was equally wrong and very hypocritical. Jenna's love for her brother affected him.

“That's what those girls did to me, Jenna. They turned me into a girl, and they were very cruel to me. They made my experience much worse than it had to be. They teased me. They forced me to dress as a girl and live a girl's life after they turned me. It was a horror that I may never recover from.” Sarin saw dark, seething hate in Jenna's eyes.

Sarin rose his voice, “I know Lily has a little brother who is six. He is a wonderful boy. How would you feel about him being turned into a girl?”

Lily was just as protective. “Never. Why would you be so mean, Actonia! Sarin is a great boy who didn't deserve it.”

“You just can't understand, but you will in about five years,” Actonia stated.

Then Sarin rose his voice, “I don't know many of you girls here. I only know Lily, Wenna, and Jenna. But I can guess many of you also have brothers, maybe uncles or dads, or cousins, boys you care deeply for and would protect. Am I right?

Many of them shook their head yes and rose their hands.

Then Sarin added, “I know we boys can be annoying at times. Some times we simply don’t understand what you all go through. Not all boys have a strong feminine side as I do. Do we deserve to be treated cruelly just for being male?” Sarin asked them.

Every girl shouted, “No!”

“How would you feel about a powerful witch asking you to turn your brother into a girl to help him understand your life better,” Sarin asked them. “Should they be turned?”

Most of the girls agreed with Sarin and shouted No very loudly. There were some that probably had annoying or antagonistic brothers and thought about it. Sarin saw a cruel smirk on one of the girl's faces. But as she thought more, she agreed with Sarin and shouted, “No. He doesn't deserve it.

Celestia knew what Sarin was now doing, and she was unable to do a thing to stop him. He had already got the girls to agree with him on this. Every girl looked hatefully at her.

“Actonia convinced my sister at the time, Not Emily, to turn me into a girl, because they hated me. Actonia and my other sister in that world wanted to do something more than girls were allowed to do. Those girls were angry at being stuck in a girl's life when they wanted to live like boys and do boy things. I have no problem with girls wanting to fight and stuff. I was taught it was wrong then. But is that a reason to hurt a boy the way they hurt me? Was it right to turn me into a girl just because they were angry at being girls, and wanted me to feel what it was like?”

Many of the girls shouted no.

“You all may envy the freedom your brothers are given in life. And I agree that the way girls are treated is very wrong. I agree we must change things so girls can have more freedom.” Sarin shouted to the girls. “But would any of you want to force your life on your brother as revenge for what you all go through as girls?”

None of the girls agreed with that. They loved their brothers so much. Sarin saw many of the girl's eyes flash with such a protective look when they thought of anyone hurting their brothers.

“Do you think it would be right to turn your beloved brother into a girl, beat him, humiliate him, take everything he loves in life, force him into a corset and gown and watch him cry even if it made your life better as a result?” Sarin asked the girls.

Most of the girls agreed with Sarin and shouted no. They couldn't imagine hurting their brothers like that. But some of the other older girls had second thoughts and smiled. They questioned that if it helped them, then perhaps it was right. All of the other girls came down hard, shouting no in the older girls' faces. They were condemned, “How could you consider something so selfish to force a boy to be a girl just to help you.” And in the end, even those girls admitted it was wrong. Sarin noted their names and their faces for the future.

“My sister in that world was a witch, and I wasn't. I didn't even know witches were real. I didn't know about the Goddess and this power. My sister hated the life she had and wanted much more. She wanted real power life. The power that I had was what she wanted and felt cheated because girls couldn't have that power. So she took my life and forced me to be a little girl. I was so hurt and so afraid. I could do nothing against their witchcraft. And then she stole my power and my authority, she wielded it against me to make my life a misery. Is this the way a witch should treat people? Do you think having that power means you can do these things to boys' lives?”

None of the girls agreed with it. Some of the girls showed anger. They all shouted a resounding NO!

“That is why I am so angry. And this was what Actonia did to me when she turned me into a girl. They hurt me a lot. What they did to me was horrible and still affects me. I am still glad I got to experience it, but they didn't have to treat me so bad. I think they should answer for it. And so they will.”

Sarin turned to Actonia, who was now very afraid and hurt. “You had no sympathy for what I went through. You are right, and it did make me stronger. But what if it killed me? What if I wasn't strong enough to handle your cruelty? What if, instead of enduring and getting smarter, what if my family had my funeral after what you did, right after my fathers? I seriously considered leaping out of my window many times. It was a struggle not to. Especially after my monthly cycles started. And you all teased me because of it. My sister Patinia was relentlessly cruel. And you told her to be harsh to me.”

Most of the girls there knew about the cycles and dealt with them. The others that had not reached that age still knew what the older girls dealt with. And they knew what a loving boy Sarin was. And to hear that Actonia and Celestia turned Sarin into a girl and then he started having the same Cycles. When he did, Actonia and Celestia teased and mocked him, for it was over the line. How could they be so cruel to another girl? That is something they were taught was way out of line. A girl is supposed to have compassion to another girl at that time. Every girl goes through it. It's part of the life. They glared at Actonia and Celestia with the darkest hate burning in their eyes.

Actonia weakly added, “He teased us for it?”

That really did it. Multiple girls roared in female rage. “SARIN WAS A BOY, AND WE KNOW BOYS DONT UNDERSTAND. BUT WHEN YOU TURNED HIM. THEN TEASED HIM FOR BEING A GIRL AND THAT HIS GIRLS BODY WORKS LIKE A GIRLS WAS TOO CRUEL. HOW DARE YOU TEASE ANOTHER GIRL ON HER PERIOD!”

“And it got worse,” Sarin said darkly. “Their cruelty and teasing never stopped. And then I got pregnant. I don't know how, it's still a mystery. Some times, I think they used witchcraft to make me lay with a man. I don't remember what happened at all. I just know I started feeling the symptoms of pregnancy. Imagine how any of your brothers would deal with that! I wanted to die so much after that. I had to end that pregnancy, and I found a way. And Actonia and my sister wanted to force me to marry another man.”

The girls started screaming, and now they understood why Sarin lashed out so harshly.

“There has to be a price, and I found one. Actonia, you will never feel the Goddess in you again. You ripped what I loved from me. I will return the favor.”

Actonia shouted, no. Vakia was going to do it, but could Sarin also do it? He had shown he was so powerful, she shouldn't doubt it.

The power of the Goddess began flowing though Sarin so brightly that It hurt their eyes. He approached a trembling Actonia and touched her. His power flowed into her, and she cried out in pain as his power found the source of her spark, her connection with the Goddess within her mind.

Sarin felt his power reach out and crushed her spark into nothing. Her connection with the Goddess was severed. She cried out in pain as her spark was crushed in an instant. Actonia collapsed.

Then he turned to Celestia. “I should give you the same treatment, but I won't. Just know you have Edwyn to deal with, and he will grow up to hate you. And these girls will see what you are like. I think that will be enough.

Then Sarin turned to Jerrica with a look of sadness. “I never intended not to turn you back Jerric. I simply wanted to make my point. I am sorry for all you suffered from my revenge. I was wrong.”

“How can you turn me back after what you did to them?” Jerrica asked in a trembling voice.

“We don't need them.” Sarin said with a warm smile.

Sarin recited the words to his own spell and touched Jerric's hand with his own. The power flowed into Jerric. He felt the tingling sensation flowing all the way through his body. Then he started growing larger. His small lyth form grew larger. His arms strengthened. His legs grew out and bulged. His chest grew, his face turned. He still looked his age. He didn't grow out too much. Jerric was still only nine. But he was now a boy.

“If you ever want anything, just ask me. And your sister will never be able to hurt anyone again. She will probably need you to protect her. She will be unable to use the power of the Goddess ever again. Everything that made her unique among the girls and able to be safe is gone. She will experience life as any other girl. It will be such a struggle.” Sarin laughed cruelly.

There wasn't a girl in the room that didn't laugh along with Sarin. Celestia was horrified. How could Sarin had acted so cruelly, nearly killing them, and he was still able to endure himself to the girls the way he did.

She shook her head in sorrow. Sarin was born to be a leader. It was his destiny, and it was a horror to try to stop it. Even the Goddess saw that and provided the path for him.

Sarin apologized to his girls even more. They all forgave him.

Mary was an older girl that still attended one of his classes. She walked up and stood in front of him. “You scared me, Sarin. But they scare me even more. I would never treat a boy the way they do. I know some boys can be cruel, but not all of them. What were you like as a boy then.”

“I was very different. I was raised since I was very young in the ways of War, and the god of Mars. I used girls and was very horny as a boy. You know dumb boys like that.” Sarin laughed as the girl giggled. “Yeah, some boys.”

“But, I never hurt a girl. I was still a very nice and caring boy. As you know, now. If I was a cruel boy, then I couldn't have ever been the boy I am now. I didn't deserve what happened to me.”

Mary added. “If you were a cruel, spiteful boy, then that would have made you hate us all. You would have killed them without a second thought. You are a wonderful boy Sarin. I am sorry that there are cruel girls too. We need to watch out for them.” Sarin hugged her tightly.

Then he turned to the few older girls that were in his class and said brightly. “I think its time to head home. You all got school in the morning. And you still have the stuff to do before tomorrow. Write each vowel twenty times, and their names. And use them in words. I will be expecting them.”

then Sarin thought for a few brief seconds and added. “I think I will be adding additional lessons in our courses. I will begin teaching you all the ancient symbols of the Goddess and her language.” Sarin smiled as the girls seemed very happy with it.

Vakia replied, “We can't do that, Sarin. It's too risky.”

“Yes, we can do it.” Sarin said with a twinkle in his eye.

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

roller coster ride

The first part really turned me off, I'm glad I looked at the second half.

----------
Jenna

I am quite impressed

WillowD's picture

with how he managed to pull this off without alienating the girls.

Has become what he hated

Jamie Lee's picture

Now who's being cruel? Who's forced his will on another? Who's using power for the very thing he hated?

Serin has become the very thing he hated that took away his future. The cruelty he railed against, done to him, now has control of his life. And what has that got him? Has it undone what he experienced? Has it taken away the memory that haunts him?

He has made enemies who are now trying to figure out how to deal with him and his powers. He has just put a target on his back by what he did to the women and Actonia.

If the Goddess doesn't deal with his treatment of the women then, somehow, the women will.

Others have feelings too.