Castle The Series - 0043 Ella, Gwendoline, Bryony, Sapphire

Printer-friendly version

CASTLE THE SERIES – 00003010

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

SOFT BOILED EGGS ELLA(30) AND KESTREL

Word Usage Key is at the end. The brackets after a character eg CLAIRE (4nc) indicates Claire is a character who is 4 years old. nc indicates new character not encountered before.

30th of Towin Day 3

Kestrel awoke early and lay there watching Ella’s breasts rising and falling as she breathed. She must have sensed him watching her, for she awoke enough to ask, “Enjoying the view?”

“Very much so,” he replied.

“Good,” she said. “I must use the facility, but don’t go any where.” When she came back, she kissed him with less passion than lasteve,(1) but still lingeringly, and asked, “How long have we before Serenity awakens?”

“Time enough.” When they finally arose to dress two hours had gone, and Kestrel said, “We’ll make braekfast(2) which will awaken Serenity and Smile. Serenity is with Smile thisday.(3) The clan is separating the ram lambs to take for fattening, and Serenity likes to watch the sheep though I suspect she’ll spend more time playing with Stonecrop and Merle’s puppies. I have to select some maiden rams(4) to replace the oldest ones. What are you going to do thisday?”

“I am meeting with Bracken and some others to discuss techniques of extracting herbal essences with oils and fats for pharmaceutical purposes and perfumes too, and then I shall collect my few possessions and bring them back here. Will you be in the Refectory for lunch?”

“Yes,” replied Kestrel not understanding a word of Ella’s reply, “at one, or just after.”

“I shall meet you there at one then.” They carried on making braekfast and spaeking(5) of the day to come.

A slim leggy girl of twelve or so with a striking combination of sooty black eyes, long, sun bleached, blonde hair and an attractive heart shaped face came in following a half dresst(6) toddler. “Serenity hearet(7) you spaeking and wouldn’t let me finish dressing her. She willen(8) to see with whom you were spaeking, Uncle,” Smile explained. She picked Serenity up and stood her on the table to finish dressing her. The toddler peeped over Smile’s shoulder at Ella with a thumb stuck firmly in her mouth. Smile removed the thumb and said, “Serenity, you know doing that will spoil your teeth, now be a good girl.”

“Goodforenoon,(9) Serenity,” Ella said.

The toddler looked at her in astonishment and asked, “How did you know my name?”

“Mums know things like that. I’m your mum now.”

Smile came over to Ella hugged her and kissed her cheek saying, “Congratulations, I am very happy for you both and I look forward to your early birthing, Auntie.”

Ella kissed Smile in turn and looked at Serenity who pouted and said, “It’s not fair. I like kisses too.”

“Of course you do,” said Ella, kissing Serenity several times.

“Me too,” said Kestrel, kissing Ella and being kissed in return. “Now braekfast.”

They were having soft boiled eggs with buttered toasted bannocks and Serenity was enjoying hers. Still not completely competent with cutlery, she had almost as much egg on her face as inside her. Ella helped her to manage the egg, including that on her face, and went for a damp clout(10) for her hands and face. Serenity said, “Gratitude, Mum. I’m sorting lambs thisday with Smile. Dad’s taking the best ones. I’m having lunch with Auntie Betony. They’ve got Uncle Merle’s puppies to play with! Lilla’s got six of them.”

The solemnth(11) of Serenity’s statements maekt(12) the other three smile, but Smile just said, “We need to hurry a bit then, Cousine.”(13)

After braekfast Smile and Serenity readied themselfs(14) to go out whilst Kestrel and Ella did the washing up. The two girls left, and Kestrel and Ella put their coats on too. Kestrel wasn’t going past the infirmary, but he walked there with Ella first. “I used to wonder how you could make love out of liking and respect, but I understand now. I am coming to love you, Kestrel. I certainly regard you as mine,” said Ella.

“I lovt(15) you lasteve,” said Kestrel with a grin “and I fell in love with you watching you breathing in bed this forenoon.”

“I’d been awake awhile, and I kept my eyes closed because it was very pleasant knowing you were watching,” said Ella. “I’ll see you at lunch, Love.” she said, as she entered the infirmary.

Both of them smiling and enjoying her use of the word, Love, they went to pursue their craft affairs.

CASTLE THE SERIES – 00003020

YOU JUST LOOKED RIGHT

EARLY FORENOON GWENDOLINE (53) AND ROOK (50)

30th of Towin Day 3

Gwendoline had met Rook at the dance the eve before. At fifty-three, she was an ageing, upper class virgin who rode to hounds, was a first class shot and a highly skilled fly fisher. She knew a lot more of hounds, horses, grouse and trout than she did of men. Despite her desperate longing for a husband, the longer she had been without a man the less risk she had been prepared to take to try to find one. She would have been mortified if laught at by her contemporaries. Far better, she thought, for others to think she was not interested.

Then she awoke on Castle, and she believed her dreams had come true. She had a craft working with horses with Gudrun at the Huntsman’s Place, and she had met and rapidly become friends with George and his charges. A love of sporting dogs transcended all class barriers in her eyes. George had asked her if she would like to come out with him and the dogs some time, and she had been pleased to accept his invitation. She had never flown a hawk and was looking forward to that too. Though she’d not met Will yet, she’d heard he was a passionate fly fisherman and been telt(16) he would be interested to discuss fishing and go fishing with her.

Then she had met Rook at the dance in the Greathall who’d telt her he was a healer specialising in bone setting. She was over the age of child bearing and a plain looking woman. She had square mannish features, a low alto voice and she had never been good-looking, not even as a girl, but Rook was a good-looking, silver haired, fifty year old medical man, and he was interested in her. He was as poor a dancer as she, but they had enjoyed the dance naytheless. He was a widower who had never had children, but he had a number of apprentices, and said that was enough for him. She had been asking herself how far she was prepared to go, in advance of marriage, in an attempt to persuade him to marry her. Her thoughts were running along the lines of, will he respect me if I sleep with him the first night? Or does that only apply to young women? And in any case does it work that way here too or not?

She’d had the customs concerning having agreement explained to her several times, and when he had asked her if she were seeking a man would she consider him she had asked him, “If I say yes does that mean we are married?”

Rook had replied, “Yes. It does because I am already agreen,(17) and your agreement completes the matter.”

She had firmly stated, “Then we are married.”

They had left the dance at midnight intending to spend the night at his chambers. She had unblushingly telt him she was a virgin, and explained how it had happened, and he had explained how the fevers had taken his wife from him, and he didn’t like being on his own. He couldn’t say what had drawn him to her. She just looked right he had said.

After he had shewn her berount(18) his large suite of chambers she had abruptly said, “I should like to go to bed.”

Thinking she wished to overcome any initial problems, he had asked her, “Are you nervous of losing your virginity?”

Gwendoline had replied, “No, but I am hoping there is not too much pain. I should like to enjoy the experience I have been waiting so long for.”

Rook smiled and said, “Just a moment, I’ll bring you some cream which should help.” He had returned a minute later with a small jar. “This should ease any discomfort. It is a general lubricant from my craftbag, but you keep it. I’ll replace it nextday.”(19)

When they went to bed, Gwendoline had enjoyed herself far too much to notice any discomfort, and she’d thought with regret of all the opportunities she had missed. Rook had fallen asleep happy to have a wife again, and Gwendoline happy to be his wife. She awoke early, and the first thoughts in her head were, at long last she had rid herself of her despised maiden(20) state, she was married to a distinguished looking man of status, and she wished to make love again. She had a smile on her face as, careful not to awaken Rook yet, she reached for her cream wondering if she really needed it or no.

CASTLE THE SERIES – 00003030

CALT HANDS AND FEET

EARLY FORENOON TRESS AND BRYONY

30th of Towin Day 3

Tress and Bryony had slept entwined and naked, and Bryony was a little shocked when awakened next forenoon by being snuggled by a pair of small boys in long nightshirts with calt(21) hands and feet. Tress had the third one and said, “Ten minutes is all they’re allowt(22) then we arise for braekfast.”

“Who are you?” asked one of the boys.

Bryony was going to reply when Tress said, “Bryony is Mum to you. So don’t be forward, young man.”

“Yes, Mum,” was the subdued response.

After the ten minutes were up, Tress telt the boys to wash and dress before braekfast, and did the the same herself. Bryony followed her and said, “That was a surprise. Being naked with the boys I mean. Do they do that every day?”

“Yes the boys join me first thing every forenoon they can. I haven’t wearn(23) aught in bed for years, but they’re not old enough for it to mean aught, and I have been arising when they do more and more frequently. By the time they’re old enough for it to be inappropriate they won’t need it any more,” replied Tress. “They’re not as dependent now, but after Balsam and Lavender dien(24) we all needet(25) the comfort, and they shaert(26) my bed all night then. With two parents again they’ll regain their independence more quickly. Things shall be better now shan’t they?” She and Bryony kissed quickly, a kiss of friendship, of togetherth(27) rather than a kiss of passion, and both went to braekfast ready to face a better future together.

Bryony said, “You must shew me that recipe book of your mum’s, so I know how to write one too. Only mine will be more helpful to any girl who’s like us.”

Tress laught and said, “If she’s a child of ours she’ll have three useful books to read won’t she? I’ve Balsam’s as well as mine and Mum’s, though Mum’s belongs to my sisters as well as me.”

After braekfast Tress and Bryony taekt the boys to the Greathall where they left Whin and Plane with their friends for dancing practice before taking Tunn to meet a cousin. To Bryony’s surprise Whin and Plane both kissed her and said, “Till later, Mum,” before joining their friends.

Tress whispered, “They were making their friends aware they now have two parents. It’s a matter of status with children here.”

Six of Tunn’s age group had arranged to have a lesson with one of their grandfathers concerning the Way, and before he joined his friends he too kissed both his mums and said, “Till later, Mother Tress, Mother Bryony.”

Not caught by surprise this time, Bryony kissed him and said, “Till later, Tunn.”

Tress smiled at Bryony and said, “There won’t be a child on Castle who isn’t aware they have two parents by evemeal(28) thisday.”

As they walked Tress pointed out landmarks that Bryony could use to help her navigate the main routes berount the Keep. The two women had decided, though neither of them wished to become pregnant till they had settled down as a couple, it would be a good idea to apprise Livette of their need for Gordon as soon as possible, so she could persuade him. They found Livette in the seamstresses’ stores taking leaf with Celandine and Celiotte and nursing Lotus. Livette had been delighted to be telt by Sloe earlier Tress had found a wife and she hugged Bryony with her free arm, kissed her and said, “Well come, Sister. I do hope the pair of you will be happy.” Over a mug of leaf Tress explained why they had come to see her, and the three seamsters(29) almost choked with laughter, much to Lotus’ dismay since she had become separated from Livette’s breast. Livette settled her daughter to her other breast, and exclaimed, “Gordon will surely die of it! I had a hard enough time persuading him to bed you, Tress, but two of you!”
As Livette struggled to keep Lotus happy, Celandine asked, “Do you wish Gordon together or separately?” She and Celiotte were still spluttering with laughter.

“Any way we can have him,” Tress replied.

Livette was still trying hard to control her laughter which was not maekt any easier for her by her colleagues and Tress joining in. Bryony for whom the concept of a woman willingly persuading, never mind bullying, her husband into another woman’s bed was difficult to comprehend, even if they were sisters, was smiling but not laughing. That the husband had to be persuaded was also an alien concept to her. All the men she had ever known would have jumped at the opportunity, especially into bed with two women. That it was not considered a private matter but something women discussed and considered amusing totally perplexed her.

“I’m glad you have given me some time to persuade him,” Livette telt them. “I’ll probably have to invoke family obligation and clan duty. I may even have to ask him why he’s being so unkind to me as to deny my sisters the babes they need so badly, and who will be family when we have just had another.” Livette thought deeply, her laughter gone now, and said, “I shall need some time, but don’t worry, Sisters, Gordon shall do as requiert(30) eventually. He knows it is a matter of obligation, but as you know, Tress, he’s shy. He enjoyt(31) bedding you, Tress, but feelt(32) guilty of his enjoyment and feelt he had to tell me of it. He’s proud of the boys, and Tunn too. He was terribly hurt when you loes(33) Lavender, but,” her laughter resumed, “two of you. He will surely die of it!” The five women were still laughing when Bryony and Tress left to visit the woodworkers to acquire a clothes press for Bryony.

CASTLE THE SERIES – 00003040

GOOSEGIRL

FORENOON SAPPHIRE (15) AND MERE (29)

30th of Towin Day 3

The sun was shining, and Sapphire was in the courtyard sitting on a bench under the two almond trees in the containers feeding the multi-coloured carp in the large ornamental pond. She was fifteen, had waist longth(34) golden blonde hair, a pretty face and a generous figure to go with it. She was in the parlance of her contemporaries, drop dead gorgeous. Three days ago she had arrived on Castle wearing nothing but a nightdress, and she had suffered badly from the caltth,(35) but she had fully recovered now, and all her clothes were of local origin aside from that one nightdress. Thisday, she was wearing a traditional apron laced under and across the bosom. If there were a better platform on which a curvaceous woman could exhibit her charms it didn’t exist on Castle, and she was a very well endowed young woman.

Despite the sun and the attractive apron, which she knew suited her because many had telt her so, and even she thought it was pretty, she was feeling unhappy. She had attended a residential special school for those with learning difficulties and wasn’t capable of deep thought, but she had left Dominic, who worked for her granddad,(36) behind, and he had said he would marry her as soon as she was sixteen and they would have the children she yearnt(37) for. She didn’t even have the company of the geese who had always cheered her up on her granddad’s farm. She liked the geese, and they liked her. She had watched Gellet, the big gander, hatch, and he had imprinted(38) on her and followed her everywhere. He could be aggressive to strangers, but never to her. He would put his head on her knee begging for titbits, and when her world confused her his world comforted her.

She was sitting in the sun alternately feeding the fish and combing her hair, everyone said her hair was her best feature, to her it was almost alive and she was proud of it. She was wondering what was going to happen to her. She’d had things explained to her several times in the last three days, but she hadn’t understood. She was mature looking and so eager to please most assumed she understood far more than she did. Unfortunately, she unconsciously exaggerated this impression in her eagerth(39) to please by always replying, “Oh yes,” when she was asked if she understood. She knew she was no longer at home and couldn’t go back there, and she knew she wished someone kind like Dominic to marry so she could have children. She loved little ones, and knew she would be a good mum even if she weren’t very clever.

She thought again of Dominic who was gentle, kind, patient and never shouted at her when she didn’t understand. She wished geese too, and she understood imprinting. Her granddad had telt her, “You were there when Gellet hatched and were the first thing he saw so he thinks you’re his mum.” So she wished to hatch another gander, to be his mother and look after him with his flock of geese. She was trying to formulate these thoughts into a form she could tell someone from the Master at arms, but she was as unable to formulate her thoughts as she was inarticulate.

Mere was back at the Keep after four tenners with the sheep out at the far grazing grounds. He’d never bothered with chambers of his own, and usually stayed with one of his three married sisters helping to look after their numerous offspring. He liekt(40) the children, and he knew his sisters were right when they telt him he should have some of his own. Despite their best efforts, he was still unmarried at twenty-nine. He had never been married, and he’d never even had an adult relationship. The combination of a romantic and slightly shy disposition had been a personal disaster for him. He couldn’t bring himself to contract a marriage based on liking and respect hoping for love to grow out of them, the way most of the Folks’ marriages began, and any woman he had thought he may have started to love had found a man before he could overcome his shyth(41) and approach her. Most of them hadn’t even been aware he was interested.

Owing to his romantic desires, and sheer stubbornth,(42) he had never registered with the Master at arms as seeking a wife, and though he had attended nearly all the Quarterday appearances he had never been lucky enough to fall in love. He wasn’t an unintelligent man, and he was aware of his problems, but he was determined to wait for love. He had just listened to his eldest sister, Pinkstem, for half an hour on the subject of his romantic folly, and he was on the way to his sister Coney’s chambers for lunch where he was sure he was going to receive more of the same. Spindel would have her turn nextday. He never argued with his sisters, it was pointless. He agreed with them and then ignored them.

The problem was he didn’t believe it was folly. Leveret his youngest sister understood, and he had always been grateful for her quiet support. He wasn’t prepared to change because he wished a marriage based on love. Both his parents understood his point of view, and they accepted the pain of his situation was one he was willing to suffer. Orache, his mum, repeatedly telt his sisters to leave him alone because all they did was add to his hurt, but Orache was their dad’s second wife, and they were unable to leave Mere alone. Trammon, his dad, freely admitted he had fallen in love with both of his wifes(43) at first sight, and he believed his son should be allowed the opportunity too. Mere was thinking all this over as he crossed the courtyard unaware of his surroundings.

He taekt(44) a slight detour to walk berount the ornamental pond, and as he looked up he saw Sapphire leaning forward throwing bread to the fish. He was benumbed. The vision of what he thought was the most beautiful face he had ever seen with that glorious hair above breasts that taekt his breath away completed the state he was in. He couldn’t spaek,(45) or make his legs work. He stared alternating his gaze between that beautiful face and those wonderful breasts. Sapphire was uest(46) to being stared at, and most of the men she had ever met had been properly pleasant to her. She had no idea of the measures that had been taken to protect her from any one who would have taken advantage of her. That was the major reason why she had spent so much time during the school holidays with her grandparents on an isolaett(47) hill farm, and why they had approven(48) of Dominic’s and her wedding plans. They knew Dominic may not have been the most successful of men, but Dominic loved their granddaughter and would look after her. She looked across the pond where she saw a man with shoulder longth dark hair who she thought looked attractive, she liekt long hair. “Hello, my name is Sapphire, what’s yours?”

By this time, Mere was beginning to recover a little. He walked berount to her side of the pond and replied,“I am Mere.”

As he reached her, she offered him some of the bread saying, “Those over there haven’t had much.” They threw the bread to the fish till it was gone. They had been taking the odd furtive look at each other, and eventually the inevitable happened: they looked at the same time. They flusht,(49) and Sapphire reached her hand out to stroke his hair saying, “You have lovely hair.”

Mere said, “I bethink me all of you is beautiful,” and since Sapphire was stroking his hair he felt emboldened to stroke hers.

“Thank you,” she said.

Looking at her, he saw the sadth(50) on her face and asked, “You seem sad, Mistress Sapphire, why is that?”

“I came here without Dominic. We were going to get married when I reached sixteen and have children, and I don’t even have the geese any longer.”

This was the point at which Mere realised Sapphire wasn’t bright, but he didn’t care. He had fallen in love with her in that first instant, and she had just telt him what he most wished to know. She was unmarried. He spent the next hour encouraging her to tell him of herself, her parents, siblings and grandparents, Dominic, and Gellet and his geese. She telt him everything becoming more and more confiding as time went on, and Mere became even more enamoured of her with the passing time. Eventually she said, “That’s everything, and then I came here wearing just my nightie, and I had to be given all my clothes. I was sad because I was worrying about what to do next and how to explain it. I’m not good at explaining things, and then you came, and I managed to explain it all to you. Will you help me to explain what I said to a Master at arms person?”

“I bethink me you look wonderful in those clothes,” he said, “and I have a better idea than I trying to explain everything for you to some other. May I tell you of me before I tell you my better idea?”

“That’s only fair. You let me tell you about me,” replied Sapphire. Mere telt her of his sisters and how he was still not married because he had always wished to be in love. He telt her he was a sheepherd(51) and worked with sheep, but he was back at the Keep for the next lune, thirty days he explained. He telt her how he had been scolt(52) by his eldest sister earlier, and was going to be scolt by another sister for not being married. “I hate being scolded,” said Sapphire, “and usually I don’t understand why.”

“I have fallen in love with you, Sapphire, you are the loveliest woman I have ever met. Will you marry me? And then I won’t be scolt, and we won’t have to explain aught to any.”

“I’m not a woman. I’m a girl. I’m only fifteen, so I can’t get married yet.”

“On Castle you are a woman at fourteen, and you can marry at any age,” Mere explained patiently. He wasn’t aware of the difference between Earth and Castle years, and even if he had been it wouldn’t have maekt any difference to either him or Sapphire.

“You are nice, and I love nice people. If I marry you may I have children and some geese?”

“As many children as you wish, and we shall become geese keepers as well as sheepherds if you like.”

“When can we get married?”

Mere explained of the custom of reaching agreement, and how that created a marriage on Castle. Sapphire clapped her hands together as she asked, “Does that mean I’m married now?”

“Yes, you are, my love,” said Mere, gently pulling her towards him for what he proposed to be a chaste kiss, but Sapphire reacted with her body, not her head, and the kiss was aught but chaste which taekt Mere by surprise because after all they were in full view of any casual passerby. When he had recovered, he suggested, “I was on my way to my sister’s for lunch, so let’s both go there and tell her of us, and then she can’t scold me any more. Then we can go to the Master at arms office to acquire chambers to make a home for us. After that, we’ll go and chose some furniture and a bed. Then we’ll go to see Emily who keeps geese, and you can have spaech with her of finding you some, or may hap you would like to craft with her. I know she would like that because there’re not many persons who like geese. Then we can see if we can find my mum and dad and my sister Leveret whom I really wish you to meet.”

“Yes,” said Sapphire.

For her, the whole situation was too complicated to understand all at once. She could think quite quickly, but only consecutively, concurrent thought was beyond her. She understood Mere loved her, and they were now married because he said so, and he was a nice man. She was happy she was now married to a really kind man who had lovely hair. She was still a virgin, but understood the sex act and its consequences. Her grandmother had maekt sure she understood both, and the holding animals had provided the evidence Sapphire needed to understand what she’d had explained to her. She knew she had to make love to have children, and wished to do so as soon as possible so she could have the children she longed for. A friend at school had telt her it was a good way to have fun, so she was looking forward to it.

Mere was going to arrange for her to have some geese, and she would like to work with his friend Emily who liekt geese too because geese maekt her happy. Mere was going to find them somewhere to live, and they would choose some furniture together. She was going to meet his family which excited her. For her the world was now perfect. Mere was a nice man with lovely hair who didn’t shout at her, and he was patient when she didn’t understand. When he had kissed her and touched her it had done things to her she had never experienced before, not even with Dominic, but she definitely wished to experience those feelings again.

For Mere the dream had come true. He was in love. That his love was half his age was irrelevant, as were her mental limitations. They were as irrelevant to him as her physical perfection. It was being in love that was the important thing. And he was looking forward to his sisters’ reactions to his wife. He had ignored them and had found what he wished in the end. All it had taken was time, and just this once they were going to have to admit they had been wrong, and he had known what he was spaeking of. If it only happened this once in his lifetime it was enough. But most of all he was looking forward to introducing Sapphire to his mum and dad and Leveret who he knew would be so pleased for the pair of them.

Sapphire wasn’t bright enough to be in the least vain, but she was insecure. Dominic had oft telt her she was beautiful, but since he also said Sapphire’s granddad’s cows were beautiful too she wasn’t sure if she was even a bit pretty, for she was bright enough to know there was a difference between girls and cows, even if Dominic didn’t seem to think so. “Do you really think I’m beautiful, Mere?”

“Oh yes. Your the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met.”

“Good, because I think you’re the most handsome man I’ve ever met, and you have lovely hair.”

She held her hand out to him and hand in hand they went on their way. Mere was trying to organise the dozens of thoughts chaotically chasing each other in his head. Sapphire’s mind was a blank. She was just happy, and for her that was every thing.

Word Usage Key

1 Lasteve, the evening before.
2 Breakfast, breakfasr.
3 Thisday, today.
4 Maiden rams, rams born this year.
5 Spaeking, speaking.
6 Dresst, dressed.
7 Hearet, heard.
8 Willen, willed, wished or wanted.
9 Goodforenoon, good morning.
10 Clout, a small piece of cloth oft uest for cleaning for example a dishclout.
11 Solemnth, solemness.
12 Maekt, made.
13 Cousine, female cousin.
14 Themselfs, themselves.
15 Lovt, loved.
16 Telt, told.
17 Agreen, agreed.
18 Berount, around.
19 Nextday, tomorrow.
20 Maiden, in this context an unmarried virgin.
21 Calt, cold an adjective.
22 Allowt, allowed.
23 Wearn, worn.
24 Dien, died.
25 Needet, needed.
26 Shaert, shared.
27 Togetherth, togetherness.
28 Evemeal, evening meal.
29 Seamsters, specific craft, those who sew.
30 Requiert, required.
31 Enjoyt, enjoyed.
32 Feelt, felt.
33 Loes, lost.
34 Longth, length.
35 Caltth, coldness, cold, a noun.
36 Granddad, could be either maternal or paternanal grandfather.
37 Yearnt, tearned.
38 Imprinting, geese will imprint on the first suitable moving object they see within 13 to 16 hours after hatching, they will follow what they imprint on as if it were their mother.
39 Eagerth, eagerness.
40 Liekt, liked.
41 Shyth, shyness.
42 Stubbornth, stubbornness.
43 Wifes, wives.
44 Taekt, took.
45 Spaek, speak.
46 Isolaett, isolated.
47 Uest, used.
48 Approven, approved.
49 Flusht, flushed.
50 Sadth, sadness.
51 Sheepherd, shepherd.
52 Scolt, scolded.

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos