Loan Shark

Printer-friendly version

LOAN SHARK
By
Mary Beth Sanford

Loan.jpg

Copyright © 2019 Mary Beth Sanford

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise.

First Edition

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Dedicated to all the Psychologists Still Confused

Story Chapters

Introduction
Players
Another Day At The Office
Abby
Clients, Got To Love Them
The Point Spread
Giovanni
The Spread
The Day Of The Big Game
Donna Francesca
Luncheon
It's A Deal
One Of Everything
Bubble Bath And Spa Day
Mark's First Dress
Hair And Nails
Abby And Donna Francesca
Sophisticates
Betty
Senator Padre
Book Keeping
Vestal Virgins
La Festa
Hand Off

INTRODUCTION

Mark wasn't big on football let alone sports betting, but Rick had a sure thing, or said he did. He didn't. Now all Mark had to do was pay off Giovanni before Giuseppe collects. It was only chance that Donna Francesca, head of the Francesca Family was even there when Giovanni did come to collect, and thanks to her instead of him pushing up Daisy's they were now decorating his new dress.

PLAYERS

Protagonist: Mark Evans, AKA Mary Elisabeth;
Antagonist: Rick Santiago;
Donna Francesca, head of the Francesca Family;
Giovanni, Loan Shark;
Giuseppe, Enforcement;

Exceptional Extraordinary Employment, Inc.
Owner Abby Pennyworth;
Rose Baker, seamstress, beautician;
Julie Carson, manicurist, beautician;
Linda Wentworth, beautician, stylist;
Bruce Traverse, resident maid;
Tina, AKA Troy Master, Receptionist;

Sophisticates: Kevin Sparks, Alex Anderson, Roger Bentley, Matt Rogers;
Sophisticate Trainer: Brenda Butterworth; Betty Taylor, Trainer.

ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE

It was no place for a man, but Mark was about as far from being a man as a man could be. Of course every time Mark started feeling sorry for himself he'd think of Rick. Rick had it worse, much worse, and even now, thinking of Rick and what might be happening to him made Mark shiver.

At least Mark spent his time keeping a woman happy. Rick was working his losses off keeping men happy, large men. If there was a reason to be grateful for being small and cute this was it, Mark decided as he pushed on the glass door and walked into the beauty salon.

"Hello Mark," Rose said cheerfully turning in his direction as she closed the magazine.. She picked up the pink taffeta smock from the chair fostering an automatic invitation to sit. "Where does the time go? Good to see you honey."

"Nice to see you too Rose," Mark said laughing sarcastically as he held his arms out for the swishy pink taffeta cover. How odd things were. Not too long ago that fabric swishing the way it did would have frightened him. Now it was just a soft pleasant familiar noise. Even that greeting from Rose now so casual would have nearly made him wet himself, and it wasn't all that long ago.

Even so, even after this long a time, he knew that if he didn't show up Donna Francesca would send Giuseppe or someone just as big as Giuseppe after him. Someone just as big and as mean and he would drag Mark right back to Rose's and maybe worse. No, it was better to be a "walk in" and "take it like a man". Some man he mused.

He may have walked in on his own, but one way or another he had to be here. Then again, better to be here on his own than to come under the hand of Donna Francesca's goons. So he made the best of it, smiled and pretended it was his choice.

"Just a little off the sides."

"Honey, girls don't ask for a little off the sides."

"I know, just remembering the old days."

Rose knew Mark's laugh was strained but she loved hearing it anyway and often laughed with him in spite of the difficulty he still had, and in the beginning she knew most boys took time getting used to all this. Any boy would find it difficult and Rose took that into account when she began.

Although, like it or not or admit it or not, Mark was beautiful. Everyone that saw him thought that and very early on Rose began treating him more like a princess than a prince. Luckily for him so did Donna Francesca that day she saw him for the first time.

Donna Francesca had an eye for beauty in both boys and girls and this boy was a beauty as both. A handsome boy that could be transformed into a pretty girl was worth their weight in gold. Mark was a very valuable commodity in this part of Donna Francesca's organization.

"You know what Mark," Rose said as she looked at Mark's calves after gently lifting his pants to slip his feet into the warm water for a soak, "let's hold on your beauty treatment for now, because I'm afraid we need to do one more waxing on your legs."

"Damn," Mark whispered as he stood.

"I know precious but if I can feel that roughness so can our clients."

"Yes ma'am."

Rose carefully removed the smock she had just helped him into.

"I'll be gentle."

"Really? Gentle? Rose, it's academic. I'm going to be waxed... again," Mark said, mocking anger and surprise. He knew how his legs felt so it wasn't that much of a surprise. He almost cheated this morning and shaved them but that would have left stubbles and Rose would have felt those too. A big mistake and if he nicked himself there would have been consequences.

"Afraid so honey, but it's only been what? Nearly a month? This next one shouldn't be nearly as bad as the last two," Rose said. "Besides, Abby made a very big point saying she wants you baby smooth."

"Easy for her to say, she's not the one being tortured," Mark said in frustration walking towards the back and the small changing rooms behind Rose.

Rose handed him the short white satin robe. The robe was luxurious, pure satin, densely woven, expensive and went on with a single sash. It had been fashioned in such a way that both sides were finished. Freshly waxed skin was too sensitive, too delicate for anything less. Mark considered that robe a perk.

Rose exchanged the robe for the smock that she returned to the chair before coming back in. Mark already knew he'd be waxed, and he also knew he'd be hand shaven very close today. The client he'd gotten a hint of would no doubt insist on it anyway, although given a choice, it was always Mark's choice to be very smooth. Mark wouldn't admit it but he'd gotten used to being smooth. Most of the reason was how satin and nylon felt over skin. Those fabrics on freshly waxed skin felt like pure silk.

Rose reached the room ahead of Mark and made her way to the table as Mark stripped near the bench built into the wall. He sat for his shoes just below the ornate brass hooks. Mark removed the robe hanging it on one of the large brass hooks for later. Rose had her gloves already in place and was smiling as Mark's underwear went on the bench.

Underwear, Rose mused with a little smirk. Mark called his panties underwear but they were panties nonetheless. Mark had come a long way from his white cotton boy's underwear to the pretty white lace trimmed nylon panties he was stepping out of.

Mark, naked stood to walk close to Rose and her service cart on wheels. He murmured a soft curse looking at the pot of warm wax. Wax he thought to himself that would no doubt be too hot - again. It wasn't, never was, but it felt like it and Mark felt like complaining.

Mark hated getting waxed, or had, but he couldn't ignore the results. The first session was horrifying, the second painful but tolerable. The third hardly noticed and this last was removing mostly peach fuzz. Even after the first time he'd noticed the difference. He smiled at the sensation of nylon or satin over his skin when he was freshly waxed. Now he himself felt like silk.

"Here," Rose said handing Mark a glass of water and two uncoated fast acting aspirin. It would help keep his skin from reacting to the waxing and keep what little pain there was to a minimum.

"Thanks. You know, it would be better for my morale if you at least didn't look like you were enjoying this," Mark said slipping naked over the large towel Rose laid onto the table. "You know, like pretend a little? Maybe add a little more sympathy on your face instead of a smile."

"I'm sorry honey and of course you're right," Rose said as she took on a very exaggerated sad look while draping Mark's waist with another narrow white towel. "How's that?"

"Nice try Rose but no, it's not working for me," Mark said smiling as he watched Rose dip the thin flat wooden stick into the melted bee's wax and mix the wax a little.

"Ouch, it's way hotter than the last time," Mark said as she smeared on the first application.

"Really," Rose asked.

"Second degree at least," Mark said.

"And like the last time, it's the same exact temperature as before," Rose said as she allowed the wax to cool a little before she pressed the gauze down over the still sticky wax. Mark winced as she had applied the gauze to Mark's leg and smoothed it out. The warm wax permeated the cotton and hardened slightly as it cooled.

Mark closed his eyes just as Rose ripped the gauze off. With the motion his peach fuzz was also coming off. There were few remaining fine hairs still left on his leg. Rose quickly moved the cotton strips over a wider area and continued her paste and pull

Mark had been waxed monthly for five months now and it was really only three weeks since his last full waxing, not four. Of the hairs remaining, most of them, and there were really very few, were now mostly baby fine. The wax was hardly sticking now.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch," Mark said a second before Rose swabbed the section she'd just waxed. Roses swabs were a soothing mixture of things Rose insisted was her own mix, and instantly made that strip of skin feel better, cooler and almost normal feeling.

"Will you stop that," Rose said before adding, "we've got nearly an hour of this and if you say ouch, ouch, ouch for each strip I'll go stark raving mad."

"Fine, but consider my lips moving as official ouches," Mark said with a pouting look on his face as Rose applied another strip of wax with the applicator stick. It wasn't too hot and there really wasn't much pain, but Mark still hated getting waxed as he looked at Rose and mouthed the word, "ouch".

It actually took just a little over half an hour this time with the extra ten minutes taken to give him a nearly perfect triangle patch of hair around his penis and genitals. Rose, as she often did, played with him a little for being such a sissy. His arousal her reward she said proving she was right. As always it was a pleasant moment for them both before she peeled her first set of gloves off.

Rose replaced her gloves and moved to Mark's head. There was also some minor plucking to soften his eyebrows a little more, but he was use to that as well. It wasn't easy being pretty he mused. Rose removed her gloves again and massaged his face for a few minutes before moving to his waist.

Rose replaced her gloves and laid her hand over his erected penis tugging it gently in small pulls along with several firm strokes till he ejaculated. She bent and kissed him and once again tossed her gloves. She cleaned him with baby wipes before using a powder-puff from his neck down. Mark was one of her favorites.

"Some day," Rose said. She had vowed one day to put enough money aside to take him home with her for maybe a full day and perhaps, if she could put even more money aside, an entire evening.

"It would be my pleasure Rose," Mark said.

"And you are now as smooth as a babies bottom," Rose said as she ran her thin gloved hand over Mark's legs before she unplugged the wax pot as she added, "and just as cute as ever if you don't mind me saying."

Rose pulled her last pair of gloves off tossing those to into the small trash can with the few dozen strips of gauze she'd used up. She pulled the bag up, tied it closed and replaced it with another as Mark got up from the table.

Mark was on his stomach for the last of the waxing to his bottom but had rolled back over as Rose finished. Mark stepping down, took up the white satin robe and slipped into it without closing it. He mouthed an exaggerated but silent ouch directly at Rose before snickering.

Rose, like she so often did, gave Mark a light slap on his bottom peeking out from his satin robe as he bent to step into his panties. The satin slid soothingly, effortlessly over the front of his legs and again over his bottom making it all worth it. As did wearing panties Mark decided as he fit those in place before closing his robe.

"Oh yes," Mark said. If there was any reason for being waxed it was putting nylon panties over a penis that had been masturbated. He slipped himself straight for no other reason than to feel himself one last time under the nylon. There were slippers under the bench that Mark slipped his feet into.

"You are such a sissy," Rose said.

"Why thank you Rose," Mark said as he turned for the door after performing a little curtsey. That door opened just as Mark had turned and in walked another woman.

"Hi Mark," Julie said, "ready? Are you done with his torture Rose?"

"Did you hear him," Rose asked.

"I did," Julie responded with a grin. "The whole world did."

"Hey Julie, thank God you're here. I've been saved," Mark said. He left the waxing booth as Julie led him back to her station. According to the clock on the wall he had two hours left in the salon.

As Mark sat Julie was already working at selecting the color for his nails. As always there was a worksheet that preceded Marks visit. The soft pink enamel Mark knew would define everything else. She had the small bottle in her hand giving Mark another warm smile as she shook the little glass ball inside to mix the pigment and enamel.

Back in the waxing booth Rose was refolding Mark's jeans, socks, and shirt to go into the bag now also holding his shoes. He would not need his boy clothes for the rest of that day knowing that he would be transformed after Julie did her thing.

"Hey yourself, wow, look at those legs and no nylons besides," Julie said bending over far enough to run her hand along the front of Mark's left leg. They were glassy smooth and Julie's hand was pleasing as she straightened.

"You're more than welcome do that for a while," Mark said reacting to Julie's touch.

"Wish I could precious, but I couldn't afford you," Julie said, "Although if I did have the money, I'd sure like to start by playing with those legs of yours. Very smooth, like a baby's. Bet a pair of nylons on you would bring sensual to a whole new level."

"Make that a garter and hose and I'll give you my caressing discount," Mark said laughing.

"I may take you up on that," Julie said as she changed the head on her rotary tool to a finer drum.

"Although it might be difficult even with silk hose, given that Rose nearly scalded me this time, and I'm sure I've lost some skin on a couple of spots," Mark said loudly as he sat in the chair.

"I heard that," Rose said coming into the room grinning just as Julie started putting Mark's finger tips into a small bowl of warm softening gel. Rose was holding the bag of clothes as she turned for the dressing area. "I'll put these in your locker."

"Thanks Rose," Mark said.

"I think he's beginning to actually believe he really is a little girl," Julie said. "he's definitely starting to fuss like one."

"Maybe we should just spank him first thing in the mornings," Rose said moving back to where Mark was now sitting. She was holding a wooden paddle laying on the counter. It was there because it was going out with one of the other guys.

"Okay, I'm stopping," Mark said bending away in make-believe terror as Rose bent and kissed him on the forehead.

ABBY

"Who's fussing? Is that Mark... again," Abby asked coming from the hallway that led to and from her office. It was the part of the building reserved for employees only. Rose passed Abby with Mark's folded clothes.

"Who else," Rose said walking past with Mark's clothes.

Abby passed the wardrobe door as Rose walked up and pushed through. Abby looked sternly at Mark then to Rose passing her before moving to Julie.

"It's not me, I'm doing his nails," Julie said.

"He is fussing, and for nothing more than a little wax," Rose said passing back out into the hall again and up to Abby. Rose had simply dropped Mark's clothes on the counter for Marks locker just inside the door.

When Mark was ready she would moved deeper into the room to begin selecting what Mark would be wearing. She too had a worksheet of her own.

"While you are out here Abby, perhaps you can teach him to respect his betters, or at least his elders," Rose said.

"Acting like a little girl are we? Well, that is a good thing," Abby said laughing to match Rose's chuckle. "Now then young lady that you are to become, are you ready for your particulars."

"As ready as I can be now that my hands are trapped in this gel," Mark said feeling warm over Abby's reference to him as a young lady. How far he'd come, Mark mused.

Abby grabbed a chair from the line of chairs along the wall in the nail salon and brought it near to where he sat with his fingers soaking.

"Okay honey. On this one, I'll drive you to Footbridge Middle School, that's about two miles from here. We're timing it so the last of the kids will be almost gone when you get out. You'll walk from the car to the left of the front side of the building and simply wait. You'll be in that school's uniform. We figure that anybody watching you getting picked up from there is going to believe you're in attendance there," Abby said and asked, "okay so far?"

"Okay so far," Mark said.

At the front of the school you'll be picked up by a Miss Susan Adams in a maroon SUV with a round yellow parking sticker on the passenger side window," Abby said pausing to turn the page. "She has your picture dressed as a little girl so you'll be recognizable.

"Maroon SUV and yellow sticker."

"Exactly."

"And Susan is," Mark asked.

"Susan is Senator Padre's personal assistant, and she'll take you directly to the senator. You'll have a camera around your neck. When you're done, Susan will drop you off, but this time at the library steps. Susan will wait while you go inside. You'll wait about two minutes just inside then come back out. Come out at the top, go to your right before coming down the steps and I'll pick you up at the bottom."

"Got it! How old am I and if I may ask, what am I doing at this Footbridge Middle School," Mark asked as Julie lifted Mark's hands to dab them dry on a hand towel before she began working on his softened cuticles.

"You'll be a ten year old school girl, obviously, and you're a reporter for the Footbridge Middle School newspaper. Should anyone ask, you are getting picked up from there to interview Senator Helen Padre on increased public school funding for girl's sports under Title IX," Abby said as she looked over the sheet she was reading from.

"And if anyone does ask I've got laryngitis."

"Exactly."

"Helen, you said Senator Padre, right? I've heard that name mentioned a couple of times. What is it about that name," Mark asked, "wait? That's it. Now I remember. Brad mentioned her to me a few weeks ago. What was it... hey, wait a second, Now I remember! This is the woman that likes playing mommy. It is her isn't it?"

"Afraid so precious," Abby said, "and before you ask, yes, you'll be wearing diapers under your dress when you go to meet her. Senator Padre's assistant Susan will help you change into your baby dress. I gave Susan your baby clothes yesterday in separate luggage. They should already be in Senator's hotel room"

"Oh how sweet," Julie said as she finished working on Mark's cuticles, "no wonder you smell so baby fresh."

"That's Rose's fault. She practically smothered me in baby powder," Mark said.

"The baby powder was under my orders," Abby said. "and that's why you did the baby bath routine this morning. You did do the baby bath? Right?"

"Yes ma'am, as ordered. Now I understand," Mark said, "you do realize what you put me through this morning. People on the bus kept looking at me the whole way here?"

Part of Mark's preparations was no less than half an hour in the tub soaking back at his place, and he'd done so under inches of bubbles. Johnson's baby bath and then Johnson's baby lotion went on from head to toe. Most times it was Love's Baby Soft, which had become his favorite.

Now he knew why Rose, when she finished with his waxing, added so much baby powder. Abby wanted him smelling like a baby for the Senator.

CLIENTS, GOT TO LOVE THEM

"Diapers," Mark said trying to keep his face from breaking into a smile. It wasn't often but there were clients that enjoyed Abby's escorts like Mark in diapers and a few, a precious few, enjoyed their escorts in both ruffled panties over their diapers.

Mark actually loved those clients the most. The last time he'd been in both was for a woman named Marge. Marge was very specific on how Mark was staged for her. She wanted him at her place and in her lingerie. She wanted him sitting at her computer when she came into her house. Marge has a fondness for vintage lingerie and gave Mark nearly an hour to sift through her panties and slips allowing him to chose what he'd wear.

As part of the scene she wanted him not only wearing her under things but slowly caressing himself when she came in to catch him on her computer. She was very specific about that suggesting he hold a pair of her panties in his hand. She had even given him what she wanted on the screen.. He had logged onto a porn web site address she had given him. On this occasion Mark was suppose to be her nephew.

Mark had been given a key to Marge's apartment by Abby, When he entered he was told to go into the bedroom, strip naked, open the lap top on the dresser and begin trying on the lingerie starting of course with the panties and slips. When the computer on the dresser sounded a chime he was to go into the office with his play panties in hand and log onto the computer in there.

Mark discovered that the slips and panties were huge but that's what the client wanted to see him in when she walked in. Mark stripped in the guest room and walked naked into the woman's bedroom. He opened the lap top which opened a window on the screen clearly turning the camera on. Mark found the drawer with the panties and another with the slips and began trying things on till the chime before returning to the office with the computer. He sat, adjusted himself in the slip and panties and logged in.

He was watching a girl dancing as he caressed himself just as Marge the client came in as arranged. Mark had heard the door close and began slowing playing with himself over the slip and panties he wore with the panties he held.

According to the instruction sheet that he was given the client, Marge, would yell angrily at him for being dressed in women's lingerie, looking at porn and masturbating with her panties besides. Mark's punishment, as her unfortunate nephew, was to be diapered and dressed like a little girl so he could no longer play with himself with 'those girls' on the other side of the monitor.

Mark really enjoyed doing his sessions with Marge. Mark was taken by the wrist, dragged into another guest room where there were disposable diapers, dresses that fit him, shoes, slips and a couple of pairs of ruffled panties that he was "forced" into. All the time there was this outrage as he was flipped onto the bed and diapered, put into the ruffled panties and dressed roughly in a little girl's slip and dress. Once dressed he would have to be nursed by Marge, then for further humiliation take a baby's bottle as she watched.

There were baby doll sets, short nightgowns and other little dresses. Marge had a variety of things for Mark to wear. She was also insatiable. With Marge there was lots of panty play and diapers, bottle feedings and sex. Odd sex at times but sex nonetheless and she paid very well. Mark was hoping for the same kind of thing with the Senator. But like all the rest, it was up to the client.

Mark was also thinking back on the conversation with Brad. Brad, when he had shared his experience over the Senator, mentioned she liked playing mommy and that he'd been changed more than a couple of times during his session with her. At the time Brad had been bragging, but complaining he didn't like diapers.

Brad had bragged that he'd been diapered two times during their foreplay then each time he and the Senator had sex. He went on to brag that the Senator, in spite of her years, was also insatiable. Brad was smiling from ear to ear when he described the Senator. Mark was remember those brags when Abby stopped talking.

"Mark, are you listening to me," Abby asked.

"Sorry, go ahead Abby," Mark said., "How come this Senator doesn't want Brad again?"

"With respect to Brad, he's adorable but you make a better looking baby according to the Senator. You've got a softer face. The Senator, last time she came in to get her hair done, took a few minutes to go through the albums again, and saw your picture in your baby dress and diapers and... Suffice to say Brad is out and you are in."

"Got it," Mark said.

"Anyway, your diaper bag, clothes and several changes are in a suitcase and it is, like I said, already in the Senator's room. Susan put it in the room just after check in," Abby noted as Julie began wrapping Mark's nails in small silk strips.

Mark would have medium length nails and rounded this time. More childish, less grownup. They would also be, if that small bottle of nail enamel was his top color, a soft pastel pink. Most likely the color of his dress.

"Anything else I need to know," Mark said watching Julie shake the bottle of his colored enamel again in her hand as Mark's fingers wiggled under the UV light drying the clear base.

"Breast feeding. She likes to breast feed, but, and this is important, she's not keen on getting nibbled, so be careful. Lips only! Remember that. Kisses, sucking and tongue but only if she starts feeding you from her breast. Oh, and in case she doesn't, there is a baby bottle already in your diaper bag filled with grape juice - your favorite and don't forget to cap it when you are done for the night," Abby said warned that his baby dress in the bag was expensive and grape juice stains.

"Got it. That it," Mark asked as Julie was expertly doing a final shaping of his hardened nails before applying the first coat of soft pastel pink on them.

"That's pretty much it," Abby said.

"So four, maybe five hours total then," Mark asked.

"Could go as high as six hours. I don't think she will go past that because of the risk of exposure. The Senator wasn't sure, but the schedule more or less dictates her time with you. However, nine o'clock is the absolute deadline because the library closes at nine thirty and you'll be too young looking to be out past that time by yourself," Abby noted.

"I know. Last time I did that a cop stopped to check on me," Mark said remembering that night he was stopped waiting for his ride. He had been with Maxine, the judge but she had gone over leaving him late for the pickup call. The policeman had pulled over, thinking Mark was a little girl.

"The look on that cop's face," Mark said. The cop had nearly stumbled backwards as if he'd been shot when Mark identified himself as a guy. It was a college prank Mark had told him. The cop was still shaking his head in amazement when he drove off.

"So I'm in at two in the afternoon, out in six or seven, maybe nine hours, worse case," Mark said. "which leaves two extra hours."

"Sounds about right," Abby added.

"Five hours sounds wonderful," Mark noted happily. Money wise that was $100 an hour for Mark or $500 dollars for the night, not counting what the Senator might give him as a tip. Mark worked hard to see that they always gave him something. Of course Abby got $200 for each hour Mark was there and a little of what Mark got tipped. It would be a $1,500 night before the split and that didn't count the tip. Abby let her boys and girls keep their tips but there was always a little given back.

"Those extra couple of hours is going to be up to you. We've booked you till seven but if she wants you longer you've got till nine at the latest," Abby said, "so be a good little girl and do everything the Senator wants you to do and she's likely to keep you the whole time."

"You know I will," Mark noted as Julie painted his nails before she slipped his hands back under the UV light. His finger tips were slightly longer, rounded a little and now a soft glistening pink. Julie would do his toes next, then his face before Rose would dress him.

"I know you will precious and I'll see you in a bit," Abby said bending slightly to give Mark a kiss before getting up and walking back to her office.

"Mood check," Mark said to Julie knowingly when Abby was gone.

"Definitely in a good mood. She's a stickler for details and you follow her rules," Julie said, "and you know she's very fond of her babies and little girls."

"Can't be a little girl if I don't feel like a little girl," Mark said looking proudly at his legs as he crossed them.

"And that's why you get paid what you get paid," Julie noted. "Much to our benefit I might add."

Like the other girls Julie loved Mark because he always tipped the girls at the salon a little off of every job.

"That's because you guys are miracle workers, "Mark said. "And I've had it pretty good so far this month."

Mark did the math again. Not counting tonight there was Judge Maxine, and the referral Judge Judy, not to be mistaken for the television judge. That was an all night so he'd made $1,500 that night playing a teen age boy to be dressed as a girl.

Mark smiled over that one. On that job he was a juvenile boy that had come before Judge Judy's bench. Judge Judy had taken Mark, as that young surly boy, into her closed chambers, recessing the court for lunch. She made him strip in front of the female bailiff who held a leather belt if he didn't obey.

When Mark was naked the Judge stood there with girl clothes handing him panties first. When he refused the bailiff, her lover in real life, gave Mark a swat. She followed the panties with a padded training bra, a full slip and a polyester Summer dress before making him slip his feet into a pair of pink flats. He did a bit of makeup out of a purse shaking and crying and fully in tears. The judge and bailiff loved him.

As always she was in her judicial robe over a satin corset and silk stockings after she dressed him and he'd done his makeup. She put him over her knees lifting his dress and slip with her right hand while her left was trying hard to slide under and get at him.

When he soiled his panties she gave him two more pair, often a petticoat or another dress to fit over the slips. Sometimes he was in double layered panties and laying on his own petticoats before she pushed and gathered them over Mark's back to expose his panties. She spanked him hard, but not too hard.

In the end it didn't seem to matter what he wore because he always lost it, and Mark would moan no matter what to the delight of the Judge. As it was explained to Mark, It was the Judges fantasy to sometimes spank the kids that came before her.

Judge Judy said that's how she got through the day imagining dressing those boys as little girls and then spanking them. It was another part of her fantasy and Mark, dressed in pretty clothes and crying like a little girl always made her climax.

More so Judge Judy said as she forced him under the threat of a belt to put on girl's panties, slip, petticoats then finally a dress - slowly. Even better watching a boy in tears putting on makeup. The judge was thrilled with Mark's performance and his bonus always showed it.

Then there was Ms. Carlsbad, owner of the Carlsbad retail food outlets, and she was another for eight hours. That was also another $800 dollars plus her tip. For Ms. Carlsbad he was a sissy boy pretending not to be and she caught him going through her daughter's panty drawer during a 'visit.'

Mark spent the rest of the night getting dressed up as a girl from a wide collection of things Ms Carlsbad put together in a spare bedroom made into a girl's room, her so called "daughter's room". The clothes had been provided by Abby for an additional fee. That was Ms. Carlsbad's first time with Mark and he was sure Ms. Carlsbad would have him back.

Now it was Senator Padre. The Senator wanted a feminized young man to be babied as she had so often done with a younger brother, but she needed a lot of discretion because of her status. That was the reason for the very elaborate deception but, then again, that was also why the Senator had contracted Abby.

Abby was almost as good as the CIA in clandestine operations the Senator once said. Senator Padre would know because she was the ranking member of appropriations for the CIA and she was thrilled when she saw pictures of Mark.

$2,900 dollars in two weeks so far, not counting his tips totaling another $400 in cash. $3,300 without counting how much the Senator would give him for tonight. Not bad for two weeks into the month. The girls in the shop each got a brand new hundred dollar bill as a thank you from Mark.

Then he thought again about how it all began...

"Damn you Rick!" Mark whispered as he looked at his nails and felt himself growing hard in his panties.

Not bad at all he mused as he shivered in the white satin robe remembering that fateful day and how this all started. He remembered like it was yesterday and in a way it really wasn't that long ago.

Unlike most freshmen Mark was too small by half so he kept to his room but thankfully his roommate didn't seem to mind. Or hadn't. On this particular day, Friday, he was in his dorm room working on a report for his science class. Mark had the weekend to finish it when his roommate Rick came storming in nearly frothing at the mouth with excitement.

THE POINT SPREAD

"Holy crap," Rick said coming into the room like a tornado.

"What," Mark asked. He knew enough to answer and let Rick get it out of his system. If Mark didn't answer Rick would just go on till he did.

"Sally is working Saturday," Rick said.

"Okay," Mark said turning back to his report.

"No, you don't understand, Sally is working Saturday and I'm the only one in the world that knows it," Rick said.

"So that's a good thing," Mark said. He could care less, but Rick was happy.

"Oh my God Mark. It's like being handed the combination to a bank vault just after the bank closes and you're the only one left in the bank."

"Obviously that's a good thing if you're robbing that bank," Mark observed.

"Or you've got the inside track on a bet that would be almost as good as robbing a bank," Rick exclaimed.

"How so," Mark asked.

"What if I told you that a thousand dollar bet would net you three thousand dollars guaranteed, Rick said. "Six to one odds."

"I'd say that was pretty damn exciting," Mark said "if I had a thousand dollars, which I don't, on a bet I'd be willing to make, which I wouldn't. If I understood the game, which I don't. After pointing out that there is a mistake in your math."

"It's six grand before the split, three after good buddy. And that's why this is so perfect," Rick said, "and why you've got friends like me."

"Why's that," Mark asked.

"This is not going to cost you a dime. It's not going to have any risk, and it's going to take about fifteen minutes out of your day and you'll be back at your desk finishing your book report or whatever it is you're doing. Except my dear roommate.... come Monday, you and I split $6,000," Rick said.

"How does that happen?"

"Because my friend, like I said, Sally is working Saturday."

"Who the hell is Sally, Rick?"

"Sally is Tina's older sister and Tina spent the night with me and I just brought her breakfast. I was going to spend the night with her again but she couldn't. Do you know why," Rick asked smiling.

"Because Sally is working Saturday?"

"Exactly. Tina can't spend the night with me because she's watching Sally's kid because Sally is going in on a very hush, hush surgery to fix a very bad knee. That very bad knee is on a quarterback that will be in recovery instead of starting this Sunday. They are doing this to keep it all very quiet because their backup quarterback sucks. But I know and you know why I know?"

"Because Sally is working Saturday."

"Exactly," Rick said.

"And that's bad because why," Mark asked.

"That's bad because the point makers are making the spread based on him playing and right now the bets are being laid down based on that spread at three to one. He's the starting quarterback Mark," Rick said.

"And that's good," Mark said.

"That's good because he's not starting! With him out the point spread is not going to happen. Not on a good day," Rick said, and as he started to dance around chanted, "the spread is dead and at six to one I'll have all the fun and come Monday my team will have won."

"I don't have the money," Mark said.

"I know. But, I've got a guy that will loan it to you," Rick said.

"You've got a guy that will loan it to me? What's the cost?"

"It's in interest."

What's the interest," Mark asked.

"It doesn't matter, " Rick explained, "you get it today, place the bet and on Monday we get $6,000. We go and count off $1,000 plus the Vig at $200 and we split $4,800. Thats $2,400 each. Boom! Clean and mean. I don't know how many hamburgers you've got to flip to make that.

"A lot."

"Exactly. I don't know about you, but I've got to clean about 240 hours worth of bathrooms to make my share."

"What's a Vig," Mark asked.

"You know, the old mob term for rake, or vigorish. It's the interest," Rick said.

"20% interest," Mark said in shock, "for a day?"

"No, it's not that high. It's 10%, a day. 70% a week! But like I said, it doesn't matter because we pay it off."

GIOVANNI

There was no paper work, no signatures needed, no credit checks required. It wasn't an office. Giovanni was sipping coffee at his mother's restaurant on Third Street when Mark and Rick walked in.

Mark was shocked immediately as Rick was pulled aside by another large man. Both Rick and that other man walked down a hall, Rick in front, as they walked off through another door at the back. Meanwhile Mark was invited to sit down.

With Rick gone Giovanni explained how it worked. Mark would get his $1,000 dollars and next Saturday he came back and paid back the $1,000 plus $700. If he couldn't pay it back then the following Saturday he paid back $1,700 plus $1,190. After that two weeks without paying, Giovanni usually renegotiated new terms with his clients.

Giovanni quietly suggested Mark did not want to renegotiate new terms.

Mark said he understood that he'd rather not borrow the money.

Giovanni laughed. At least Mark thought it was a laugh. Giovanni's chest rose and fell in an odd way. There was kind of a snort before he said that the loan had already been made with the cash given to Rick.

Mark was told that Rick was in the alleyway already confirming Mark's loan amount after discussing the new terms with Giovanni's loan officer. Giovanni took Mark's hand, shook it and said it was a pleasure doing business with him and he looked forward to seeing him on Saturday. Before lunch.

Mark found Rick still on his knees with ten one hundred dollar bills in his hand. The man that had walked out with Rick held the door open for Mark before walking back in. There was an evil smile on his face as he walked past. Mark walked over to Rick who was using a handkerchief to wipe his mouth.

"Loan sharks? You got me tied up with a damn loan shark."

"It's okay, you still get your money and I get them off my back for another week," Rick said, taking Mark's hand to stand up.

"You'd better tell me very carefully what the hell it is that I've just done," Mark said, "and start with that damn point spread. And why are you on your knees?"

"Never mind that part," Rick said brushing the knees of his pants and spitting.

THE SPREAD

Rick still struggled to stand, coughed and took Mark's hand a moment longer as he tried to stay up. Mark waited while Rick took another moment to stand straight.

"Did he hit you," Mark asked.

"It's okay," Rick said.

"So what's this spread then," Mark asked as they walked out of the alley.

"Okay look, you've got two teams right? One is always better making the other by default worse. So let's say that Team A is the best of two teams making Team B second best and everyone knows it," Rick said, "okay so far?"

"Okay," Mark said.

"So, come Sunday when they decide to play together and someone wants to bet on Team A to win, who's going to take that bet? I mean who is going to bet on Team B knowing Team B is going to lose? No one because it's obvious Team A is going to win. So the odds maker isn't making any money," Rick said. "right?"

"Right," Mark said. "because no one is betting."

"Exactly! So, odds makers come up with a way to get you to bet on Team B by trying to figure out what the difference is between Team A and B. So the betting is more fair. They do this figuring or calculating using all kinds of methods but the bottom line is they come up with a thing they call the spread, or difference," Rick said, "Sort of a way to make both teams look kind of level or even."

"Oh, okay," Mark said, "so once they do that they have that spread? But how do they actually do that?"

"Well, the spread says that Team A, if it's football, is so good that they should beat Team B by at least a touchdown which is worth 6 points plus a point after conversion for 1 point, giving them a spread of 7 points," Rick says, "making that the level or the two teams even."

"Got it I think," Mark said. "So people can now bet on that. Because Team A has to beat Team B by at least that 7 points."

"You're getting it. That means if you now bet on Team A to win over Team B they've got to win by at least 7 points. If they win by just 6 or less, the person betting against you wins the bet because Team A didn't win by 7 or more. And you lose for the same reason. In this case it didn't matter that the teams won or lost, because the winning team didn't make the spread," Rick said.

"Wow," Mark said, "so the team we're betting on had a spread."

"That's right - they have a spread, but now they don't stand a chance of making it!"

"Because Sally is working Saturday. "

"Exactly."

THE DAY OF THE BIG GAME

"So we can't lose," Mark asked again walking into the bar with Rick.

"We can't lose," Rick said as they reached the corner. The bar where Benny the Bet worked was dingy.

"You're absolutely sure of this," Mark asked.

"Positive," Rick said confidently as he pushed on the doors.

"So what do we do now," Mark asked, walking in behind Rick.

"We're going to bet a dime for the worst team in the league to win by taking the spread, Rick said.

"What's a dime," Mark asked.

"A thousand dollars," Rick said pulling ten $100 dollar bills from his pocket. Rick walked up, waited till he had the man's attention, bent closer over the noise, the man nodded and Rick counted out 10 $100 dollar bills.

"Now what," Mark asked.

"We sit and eat," Rick said, "and watch our investment grow till the fourth quarter ends, collect our money and go back to the dorm. Come Monday you pay the debt."

They had pizza and beer until the third quarter. By then the team that had been predicted to lose because their starting quarterback was out, had already beaten the spread. Had beaten it badly. There was no chance in hell for a comeback in the fourth quarter by the losers. They could win the game but for Rick and Mark they'd still need 21 points to even come close to reaching the spread. It was over.

"So what happens now," Mark asked as the score flashed "Final".

"Fuck," Rick whispered for the fourth or fifth time, tossing his uneaten pizza slice on the plate.

"I take it we lost," Mark said. "right?"

"Fuck," Rick repeated slamming his fist on the table.

"Okay, I get it! So what are the payments," Mark asked trying to figure out what his share was going to be as he added, "since I was dumb enough to do this with you, I'll pay half of the loss! So, I'll pay my share."

"Mark, you don't understand," Rick said with his head hanging down, "these guys don't take payments. Idiot! This isn't Bank Of America. You don't get a little booklet and mail in envelopes."

"Then we go talk to them," Mark said.

"They don't talk either," Rick said softly as he added, "they don't need to."

"Okay, so what do they do," Mark asked.

"Oh God," Rick whispered, slumped even more as he began to sob quietly. It scared Mark to see tears falling down Rick's face like that.

"I don't understand," Mark said.

We've got to go see Giovanni," Rick said, "right now."

"I'll talk to him," Mark said.

"Maybe it will be quick," Rick said softly as he started crying again. He pulled a rosary from his pocket as he stood, kissed it and started to leave the restaurant. Mark followed now terribly afraid.

DONNA FRANCESCA

Giovanni was having pasta with Giuseppe when Rick and Mark walked into the restaurant. Giuseppe was only there because Donna Francesca was there. She came once a month to visit Giovanni 's mother Maria.

Giovanni was the only caporegime or capo given that status by Donna Francesca and that was the only thing that would save the two young men that day. There were two soldiers outside allowing them to pass inside.

Giovanni smiled when the two boys appeared. He began speaking in Italian to Giuseppe about Rick first. He had already missed his first loan payment, and was making his Vig by taking care of Tommaso in the alleyway.

The word 'frocio' came up louder in the conversation making Giovanni's mother comment and gesture with her hand. It was a derogatory term for gay men causing Giuseppe to laugh. Giovanni apologized to Donna Francesca and his mother.

The two men were still laughing as the boys got closer. Giovanni nudged Giuseppe's arm and again said too loudly 'checca' which was a pejorative term used for an especially effeminate gay man while pointing at Mark. Mark was too pretty by half.

"Femminuccia," Giuseppe said as he added in broken English, "sissy boy."

"Hey," Giovanni's mother yelled, louder this time before adding in a long Italian tirade that their talk was inappropriate in front of the Don's, God rest his soul, only daughter, Donna Francesca.

It wasn't what Giovanni's mother yelled so much as the look Donna Francesca gave them that made Giovanni and Giuseppe's hearts freeze. The Don had been ruthless in his day, but he was mellow compared to Donna Francesca and they knew that look. Giovanni's mother didn't see the look. She didn't know the power Donna Francesca had.

"Scusami Donna Francesca," Giovanni said excusing himself as he quickly bowed his head.

Donna Francesca in turn nodded and waved a manicured hand with brightly painted nails then began speaking in Italian to Giovanni. She paused allowing Giovanni to turn to the two boys and tell them to go sit down. Mark and Rick hurried to an empty table and sat. They had no idea what was going on.

Donna Francesca spoke again and stopped, but her pause caused Giovanni to start up again. There was a significant exchange directed at Donna Francesca with hand gestures waving between the two boys and Donna Francesca. She nodded once or twice, then again, and finally the room went silent.

Donna Francesca spoke first after a moment. She was soft spoken and her conversation was directed at Giovanni for a short length of time, but when she finished she waved at the two boys then back at Giovanni before appearing to expect a response. Clearly Giovanni was thinking but it was also clear he had no choice when he spoke.

"Grazie Donna Francesca, grazie," Giovanni said bowing his head in her direction.

At that moment Giuseppe got up and opened his sports coat and pulled his wallet from his inside pocket and from the wallet pulled two business cards. He wrote on the back of both cards. Giuseppe moved to the two boys and handed one card to Rick.

"What is this," Rick asked.

"Donna Francesca has purchased your debt from caporegime Giovanni. She wishes you to go to this address to begin repaying your debt," Giuseppe said.

"I was going to make arrangements to make payments," Mark spoke up, "do I talk with Ms. Donna Francesca now?"

Giuseppe pushed the other card at Mark as he said, "you will go and meet this woman at this restaurant at this time."

Donna Francesca said something loudly to Giuseppe who said something back first then turned to Mark and said that he should wear something bright red.

"What's going on," Mark asked as he got up looking at the card.

"Donna Francesca now owns your debt. You must work it off. They will teach you. If you do not show up I will come and collect your debt," Giuseppe said, "now go."

"Okay then," Mark said as he stood with Rick. Rick was silent.

"That went better than expected. So who was that lady," Mark asked.

"Mark, that was a slave market just then and we were the slaves. That lady was Donna Francesca. The Don or Don's daughter. She just bought us Mark. This card... the place we're going it's a whorehouse Mark. You know, where men go for sex," Rick said.

"Mine is different than yours," Mark pointed out.

"Two different places is all," Rick said.

"I'm not following you," Mark said.

"Jesus Mark? Are you not listening, when you said you wanted to make payments?"

"Right? Okay? So? "

"And that big guy said they will teach us both. Mark, they're not kidding. They will teach us. You and me, and that's how we're going to make the payments!"

"I'm a guy, so are you. Why in the hell would they want us working in a whorehouse?"

"God Mark, you really are some kind of slow. Stay that way for as long as you can," Rick said as he started to cry again.

Rick wouldn't answer any of Mark's questions as Rick packed his bag in the dorm room. He wouldn't pack any of his school books or papers. He just cried softly and packed. Mark sat on his bed scared as he watched Rick until he was done. At first Mark thought he'd say goodbye but then he just hefted his bag and left.

Mark had till Monday. He finished his report and decided to turn it in anyway.

LUNCHEON

Mark went by the teacher's lobby where the drop boxes were and found his teachers cubby. He slipped his paper in the box and headed for the restaurant. He'd been given a time and was there exactly. Mark stood just off the entrance to the restaurant wearing his red wind breaker.

"Mark," the woman asked in a questioning voice, hesitantly, smiling lightly. Mark didn't think it was his contact believing, at first, this woman would walk right past. She was not looking at him at all till she came abreast of him, stopped and asked his name.

"Hi, are you Abby," Mark not extending his hand to take hers.

"Are you okay," Abby asked.

"Not really," Mark said and then asked, "are you a madam and I'm I being set up for a whorehouse of some sort? I was told by Donna Francesca's man, Mr. Giuseppe to come here to meet someone to be a slave in a whorehouse. I suppose that's you?"

"Good heavens? Who told you that? Mark that's the silliest thing I've ever heard. The short answer is no and the long answer is no and would you mind if we started over again," Abby said extending her hand, "hi Mark, I'm Abby."

Mark felt foolish suddenly. She hardly reacted.

"Do you know Donna Francesca," Mark asked showing Abby the business card he'd been given.

"Of course, she's my business partner," Abby said "and I was told to expect you. That's why I'm here."

"And I was told by my friend Rick that you ran a whorehouse and we would be sent there to work off our debts," Mark said.

"Mark, Rick was sent to a whorehouse to work off his debt. He had tried twice to cheat Donna Francesca's organization. Which had been carefully explained to him a number of times before they took any actions. You, on the other hand, have fallen in favor with Donna Francesca and I might add she rarely finds favor with any young men, which is why she called me to work with you."

"So I am going to be working off my debt? "

"In that regard the answer is yes, but I'd like to explain this whole thing to you if you wouldn't mind. Assuming you're convinced I am who I'm supposed to be."

Logic dictated it had to be the woman, given she knew his name. Striking, was his first impression followed by stunning. Beautiful that he layered additionally with the words classy, and sophisticated. Mark was suddenly at ease with her and curious to ask after Rick but was afraid to.

"Can I ask you if Rick will be okay," Mark asked finally daring the question.

"Mark, Rick will be fine. His ego is going to be badly damaged but in the end he'll be okay. "

"Thank you. That's good. That's very good. Okay, so I guess I'm here to listen at least."

"Mark, I'm hungry. Would you like to sit inside or at the patio," Abby asked, taking Mark's hand for a brief polite grip that passed as a well-to-do woman's handshake.

"Patio if it's okay," Mark said nervously looking around at the empty tables. He was sure, since the mob was involved that the FBI was going to be nearby. He was also sure, since Abby was connected with Donna Francesca that she too was connected to the mob which might mean crime syndicate and again the FBI.

Given the nature of the topic, Donna Francesca, and the risk it posed, anonymity was paramount. Although Mark, with a sarcastic but private laugh, was absolutely positive once the woman met him this whole thing would most likely end. No, he was sure it would end, and long before any commonwealth laws or US statutes were broken.

"Excellent choice the patio. Much too pretty to be indoors," Abby said nodding to a women standing just inside the door holding several large and very fancy menus. Mark could afford, possibly, a soda here. A small soda most likely. This was not one of those places that catered to college students.

Mark realized his mistake the instant the women holding the menus seemed to recognize Abby and began to lead them onto the patio proper. That was stupid, he mused privately, choosing the patio. Stupid because he was fully exposed outside.

Anyone could see him and worse, anyone with a parabolic pickup, even

a toy version, could hear his voice and possibly record it. So much for a career in the CIA or FBI, Mark also mused, as he thought about how to breach the request to change for inside. Mark's cordial smile faltered as they sat.

"You seem very nervous Mark," Abby noted as she took the menu offered.

"I was just thinking that it might be better if we sat inside. You know, so people can't see or hear us," Mark noted.

"May I ask why," Abby asked curiously splitting her attention between the menu and him.

"You know," Mark said not wanting to express what he knew in words.

"I don't know? It's okay to talk about it Mark," Abby said.

"Okay, I'm here to discuss becoming some kind of womanizer or gigolo right? I mean as laughable as that sounds? That's right isn't it," Mark asked nervously before suddenly going into a panic, "I'm supposed to be paying off my debt by having sex with women?"

"Is that what Rick told you," Abby asked.

"Oh God," Mark said suddenly as he asked, "he lied? Oh God what have I just done? Okay, so what am I here for?"

"Actually Mark I'm not sure what's making you nervous and your vague hints at the moment are not helping, so please, please tell me honestly what is it that has got you so worried," Abby asked looking truly confused.

"You know, isn't this all some sort of prostitute thing," Mark said almost in a whisper putting his fingers in quotations when he said the word 'prostitute.'

Abby sat there in that confused state for another moment or two, before she suddenly snickered into her cloth napkin as she said, "oh Mark, please forgive me, but that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Me a madam? Is that what you think? Now how rich that is. I'll have to share this meeting with my partner when I see her."

"So I'm not interviewing for... you know... some kind of male prostitute," Mark asked in a lowered co-conspirator voice, suddenly feeling ridiculous even suggesting it. It left him more confused since that didn't seem to be the reason. He flushed dark red as he found himself and that suggestion so obviously laughable.

"Mark, you are such a dear! No, of course I'm not hiring you as a gigolo and please, please don't take offence at this, but the women that use my escort services are... well, frankly Mark, they are looking for just a bit more," Abby noted that last bit apologetically, but still keeping her napkin near her mouth for an occasional snicker.

"That's what I thought," Mark said both relieved and slightly annoyed at that hint of being ridiculed, "I feel kind of foolish now."

"Oh Mark, don't be. I should have been more clear up front. Mark, I do own an agency, an honest to goodness agency. Just for the record I actually have a number of 'legitimate' clients searching for actors, escorts, companions and even domestics. I am not a madam, nor do I provide my clients with anything even remotely like prostitutes."

"That's a relief."

"However, Mark, that's not to say that I don't provide women of means with masculine escorts. As you might guess, if there is sex, it is between the client and that escort. Let me make it also very clear it has nothing whatsoever to do with me or my company," Abby said all of this still fighting the occasional snicker that got past her composure.

"Of course," Mark said hoping to get away from that topic as quickly as possible and allow time for his ego to heal as he added, "I'm sorry that it sounded like I was suggesting such a thing."

"No need to apologize. Mark, frankly, I'm interested in you for something far more unique and much more important. Odd, I should warn you, admittedly odd, but nonetheless it would pay you handsomely. You'll pay your debt off fairly quickly I might add. Moreover, it will still allow you time for school if you chose to go back," Abby said.

"Like what," Mark asked, more than a bit excited and relieved to be past that embarrassment and discovering he could continue school. A job is a job, Mark mused.

"Mark, I'm not being vague, but it's a bit complicated and this will need some time to explain, hence the real reason for our lunch together. Please, order and then allow me an opportunity to explain in my own way. Is that okay."

"Yes," Mark said, still a little confused, but now happy he was also in the running for whatever it was Abby wanted him for. Mark mimicked Abby's actions and took time to look at the menu.

Abby was an expert at reading body language and astute enough to know college student was more often than not broke. She smiled lightly at the way Mark's eyes moved over the menu knowing full well he wasn't selecting but mimicking her actions so he appeared to be selecting.

"Mark, I know you men like to buy, but please this is my meeting, so I hope you're comfortable with me paying for lunch," Abby noted, "by the way, their seafood and chicken salads here are excellent. Even their hamburgers are something to consider. Please, I insist. Allow me to buy your lunch."

"Oh, okay, and thank you," Mark said, instantly relieved, eagerly moving back up the menu since the salads she mentioned started at twenty-two dollars. He was hungry.

The chicken salad Mark ordered was twice what he could eat, wondering, as the waiter sat it in front of him, if people got doggie bags for salads or was that a doggie bowl?

"Now then, about this position I'm hoping you'll consider," Abby said a third of the way through her own salad and after a lot of small talk about Mark, school, classes and Abby's agency.

"Yes," Mark said trying to sound casual as he forked a bite of lettuce into folds. He was hardly casual.

"Mark, there are women, women of sound mind I should add, but of great means that don't care to date just men. Some would rather date men that don't exactly look like men," Abby said.

Mark's fork paused as he tried understanding what Abby was saying. Logic prescribed that some women liked masculine men so therefore those women that didn't like dating men that didn't look like men must want men that looked like women.

"Does that make sense," Abby asked.

"If you are talking about women that like feminine men or sissies, yes I guess the answer is I understand," Mark said more than a little annoyed all of a sudden. He suddenly realized why he might be there considering his size and build. He didn't like where this might be headed.

"Mark, sissy is such a harsh word and I'm assuming you've heard it often enough in your context, but in my world it's a word rarely used yet often revered," Abby said, "and I mean rarely used."

"But that is what you are talking about, isn't it?

"In a way yes, but in a very small way. Mark, among my escorts, there are what I call my Sophisticates. Sophisticates, in my context, is a little known practice of physical sophistry. That is to say I teach the art of change whereas it doesn't appear there has been a change, when in fact there has been a great deal."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Mark, I teach certain individuals, and I'm hoping you'll become one of them, so effectively I might add, as to completely mislead or deceive everyone but those that need to know that you're not who you appear to be. In fact, only those told would actually know you are not who you appear to be and sometimes even they are skeptical of what they see."

"I still don't follow."

"Mark, imagine a woman that can't risk being seen with an escort, let alone an unknown male, but that woman desperately wants a male companion. How would you get that male companion to her," Abby asked. "Assuming being seen with another adult might be awkward?"

"I'm not sure? I guess you'd have to find a way to hide him from public view."

"Exactly and even better, what if that male was hidden in plain sight! What if the world was looking directly at him and still didn't see him?"

"Invisible," Mark asked smiling.

"Almost. Actually and ironically, and this may be hard to believe, making him more visible actually makes him invisible," Abby said.

"I'm still confused," Mark said in frustration.

"I know Mark. Tell you what, I'm going to ask you to look around this room. Do so casually and tell me if you see anyone that looks even remotely like an escort. In fact, within our range, pick out anyone, besides yourself, that even remotely looks male. Look very carefully and if you see anyone, anyone at all point them out to me. Discreetly if you don't mind.

Mark turned slowly, carefully. Almost everyone with the exception of two very old men, were female as Mark said, "with the exception of those two old men, no one."

Except there is Mark, Abby said as she removed a fresh $100 dollar bill from her wallet. "Please, look again, and if you find him you may keep this."

Seriously," Mark said looking desperately hard this time. "No, and I've looked hard because I could use that $100 dollars."

"Want to try again?"

"Yes," Mark said and then scanned the room once more, "nope. Same as before. Nothing."

"And again Mark, there is, and you've missed him completely," Abby said turning sideways a little and nodding. To Mark's right when Mark turned, a young girl and a woman got up from their table. The woman waited as the young girl grabbed her small purse. The women took the girl's hand and they made their way to the register.

Although they didn't look in Mark or Abby's direction Mark watched the pair intently wondering what Abby was up to. The girl held her bag by the strap as the woman guided the young girl closer to the exit.

"So what did I miss," Mark asked watching them walk off. He watched trying to see something that wasn't there.

"Watch," Abby said as the pair reached the register. The woman paid as the little girl stood and simply waited. With the ticket paid they turned and left.

"I'm still now sure what I'm missing," Mark said.

"Actually you missed it all. That woman walking out with the little girl works for me. Her name is Rose and she is one of several that support our program. That little girl walking out with Rose is a young man named Kevin, one of our Sophisticates, age nineteen," Abby said, "I believe he's a year older than you are."

"Wait a second," Mark said looking hard at the little girl walking off with the woman. Mark was shaking his head as he added, "no way."

"I'm afraid so. Kevin is male and Rose is actually driving Kevin to meet a client of ours. Kevin, when he returns home this evening, as Kevin by the way, will have earned about $800 dollars to be dressed like that," Abby said.

"Wait a second," Mark said, "you just said $800 dollars? For the day?"

"Yes, and just so you know, he's been out twice this week for that same amount each time. So, if you do the math that's $2,400 just for this week," Abby said.

"Impossible? That was a guy? No way that was a guy," Mark said twisting around to take another look. The girl, no older than her early teens, if that, was clearly a girl, no doubt about it," Mark mused, "that can't be a guy."

"Exactly," Abby said.

"$2,400 dollars," Mark asked shocked for all sorts of reasons. And he's going to earn another $800? That's $3,200?"

"No, it's only $2,400."

"That's still a lot."

"Just for this week Mark. Last week he made just a little over $2,000. He's in very high demand of late and I've got two dozen more clients just like the one waiting for Kevin. I'm desperate for help."

"And he had sex with them," Mark asked.

"Actually Mark, I do not know that, and I don't want to know that. As I said, sex must be consensual and between you and the client. He is not paid for sex. It is not part of my service," Abby said.

"But he might have sex," Mark noted coming back to what Rick said.

"There is most likely sex, yes. I won't kid you. It is most likely that Kevin has had sex with all of them, but that's between Kevin and those he's been with, and Kevin does have some clients he's very fond of because of sex but he's never told me their names."

"That can't be a guy," Mark said watching Kevin and Rose reach the car. Mark was watching intently when Kevin, suddenly turned to face him as he very quickly brought both arms to his front, fist clinched, bent forward at the waist to give a classic muscle man pose. It happened fast and was over in an instant. Mark could hardly breath. That really was a guy.

"And I rest my case as it were," Abby said.

"No way," Mark said.

"He's very successful," Abby noted.

"And you trained him," Mark asked.

"Yes," Abby said.

"And you think I could do that. Wait, what makes you think I would even consider doing that," Mark asked a little flustered.

"Mark, and please, answer me honestly and I'll answer you then.

"I'll try," Mark said.

"Mark, have you ever dressed as a girl, you know, for something like Halloween," Abby asked.

"Yes, once, when I was a young teen and it was a disaster," Mark said not seeing any harm in telling Abby the truth.

"And that disaster, if I may, was because no one believed you were a boy and when they found out you were a boy you got all kinds of teasing," Abby said knowingly.

"Exactly, and for months after that."

"Which is partly my answer then and the reason I want you so desperately to work for me. As to why I would think you'd even consider it, let me ask one more question of you and again answer me honestly," Abby said.

"I will if I can," Mark said.

"Mark, if I offered you $1,000 dollars to dress as a little girl for Halloween and go to a party with me, would you? Let's say for about two, maybe three hours? Possibly throw in a dinner?"

"Probably. Actually, most likely. For a thousand dollars? Yes.

"Mark, I am offering you that much and more and the only difference is it's not going to always be Halloween. Oh, and by the way, there are women, clients, that will pay you twice to three times that to dress as a little girl on Halloween. It's one of our Sophisticate's busiest nights," Abby said.

"So I just dress as a girl and these women are going to pay to see me like that," Mark asked.

"Actually you'll dress as a girl, obviously, but more importantly you'll be so convincing as a girl that everyone but the client will believe you really are a girl. Moreover, some, most of those clients are expecting a male that is simply packaged differently. They are paying for that packaging."

"If you don't mind me saying so, this is the weirdest job I've never ever heard of."

"Weird, yes, the weirdest? No! And yes, it is a job. A very well paying job," Abby said, "and one month from now, when I'm done teaching you that art of deception you'll be making in a week, what you could make all year of saying may-I-take-your-order."

"This is so wild," Mark said. "but is it legal?"

"Of course it is legal and it will only get wilder if you say yes. Now, have I scared you witless or have I sold you on considering becoming one of my Sophisticates," Abby asked.

"How would my debt to Donna Francesca work, Mark asked.

75% of what you make goes to her till your debt is paid which includes all principal and interest accrued from the time of your loan to payoff. After that you pay her a 10% fee for now and always through the company just as all of us do. That's on top of my fees, Abby said. "Which by the way, considering how little it is, gets paid off in the first week."

"And Rick does this?"

"Somewhat, although he's doing it for a different clientele. Obviously he's not at your level and that goes for Kevin as well after you've been trained."

"No, seriously, that guy, that guy Kevin was totally believable."

"Mark, precious, I know you'll find this hard to believe right now, but he can't hold a candle to what you can become. And trust me on that because I truly am an expert on such things."

"You're serious," Mark said.

"Absolutely but I can understand your reluctance. Tell you what, if you're still not sure, why not give me a few hours to prove it to you."

"How would you do that," Mark asked.

"By literally transforming you. Let's do it just for the fun of it, no client pressure. Just you, me and the girls who work for me. The girls that do the work. Give me and them the opportunity to prove what I've been saying.

"And if it doesn't work out?"

"Honey, it has to work out, for your sake and mine, but I'm not doing this because I have to or because Donna Francesca says you must. I'm doing it because I truly believe you'll be the prettiest little thing we've got."

"I'm not sure a guy wants to hear that sort of thing."

"Mark, forgive me for saying this, but I suspect you've struggled with this all your life. Let me help you get past all those struggles. Let me help you answer all those questions you've had and never dared ask."

"How do you know I've had any questions like that," Mark asked.

"Because I'm sitting here looking at all the answers. So yes you do have questions, you're as curious as I am. You were intrigued the moment you realized that pretty little girl walking off with that woman was a man. And more so when I told you you'd be even better at it than he is."

"That's not true."

"Maybe that's not consciously true. However, subconsciously, it's very definitely true. I'm guessing that it's been at the back of your mind for a very long time."

"Well, it's not true, but I don't see any need to argue with you about it."

It was true and he cursed himself for not having the courage to admit it.

"Fair enough honey," Abby said, anyway, there it is and that's the deal."

"So I get this transformation and then what?"

"We present you to Donna Francesca for her approval which takes some of the pressure off both of us. And once thats done I hand you over to the best set of trainers in the world."

"That sounds scary."

"It's not what you think. Our trainer also instructs models and girls for pageants. She's trained Kevin and most all of my other Sophisticates. So, is it a deal?"

IT'S A DEAL

"Then it's a deal, tentatively," Mark said. "It's a deal for the makeover that is. If this was to work, I mean I'm not saying yes mind you, but if I said yes to the job when would I expect my first paycheck?"

"That's easy. Within one week of saying yes you will be paid $600 dollars and $600 every week thereafter till you're done with your training," Abby said. "You get that so you have money in the bank. That ends up being about $1,800."

"Wow," Mark said.

"Get used to it. After that first $1,800 we start paying you $600 as a draw. You pay the draw part back. However, we pull that back out in increments of $200 when you start getting paid by clients so you don't feel it. Most pay it off the first week because your checks are fairly substantial."

"Training? You keep saying training. What sort of training is it really," Mark asked.

"Consider it like acting lessons. We've got to undo some things you've learned as a male, and build in some female skills after that. Nothing you wouldn't do if you were to decide on becoming an actor," Abby said.

"And I'm getting paid besides," Mark asked pleasantly surprised at the notion.

"You will be paid during your training," Abby said, "after that your income is whatever you make from your bookings and Mark, just so you know, I could exhaust you from those bookings. Which would make you fairly well off within a couple of months. Within a year you'll be making what some models make."

"Is that a lot," Mark asked.

"Do the math honey," Abby said. "We've got a couple, Kevin included, that make about $2,500 a week on average. That's $10,000 a month. That's $120,000 a year. Some more, a few a bit less. One or two, even more!"

"You've got to be kidding," Mark said slumping in his chair.

"You'd be one of those easily."

"But what if I'm not perfect?"

"After a few weeks, when I think you're far enough along, I'll start offering you clients that are not so discriminatory. They won't pay as well but they will start paying which will allow you to begin earning. Like I said, I have clients right now that would take you as is, just dressed as a little girl."

"Ladies?"

"Every one of them," Abby noted, "I have others that love their men and that's that. You are going to be loved by my women clients."

"How can you say that without knowing how I might turn out," Mark said.

"Because it's my business to know and right now, you don't have the same vision or view as I have. However Mark, I can assure you that at the end of these next four hours for this experimental transformation of ours, you will no longer have to ask that question because you'll know."

"Seriously," Mark asked.

"Seriously," Abby answered.

"This is very bizarre. You know that don't you. And I'm nuts to even consider something like this."

"Mark, honey, the world you see, this day to day world that is, is really nothing more than a very thin veneer hiding a variety of those so called really odd things from public view. Truth is it's not as odd as it seems, just carefully hidden. Granted, it's different, no doubt of that, but that's only because it's all so new to you. Honestly, within a month of your training you're going to be wondering what it was that made you even hesitate."

"And you really think I can do this and pull it off?"

"Mark, what if I told you that I'm so positive that you can pull it off, that I'm willing to start booking clients into the very near future. Right now. Trust me when I tell you this, I don't do that very often. You are literally my reputation but I have so much confidence in what you are capable of I'm more than willing to make that gamble," Abby said, "because the odds are in your favor."

"But I haven't said yes yet," Mark said.

"Yet, but you will do the experiment."

"Yes."

"Excellent."

"So when do we do this experimental transformation," Mark asked trying to dampen his enthusiasm and slightly embarrassed that he was so enthusiastic.

"Today, right now if you'd like. I see no reason to put it off," Abby said.

"Now? Do I need to do anything or do I have to bring anything," Mark asked not sure even what to ask.

"Just your courage and an open mind," Abby said, "so can I make that call? The girls need a little time just to get ready."

"I guess so. OK, sure, let's do this," Mark said taking a deep breath.

Abby smiled, took up her cell phone and spoke into it after a pause, "Hi June, it's me. Tell Rose and Julie I'm bringing in a new Sophisticate in, Mark, for a trial makeover. Yes. Right now. Yes! Thank you. Oh and call Rose on her cell, tell her thanks and to thank Kevin and I'll see her in a bit."

"How did you get here?"

"I took the bus," Mark said.

"My car is right outside," Abby replied.

Mark was facing a building among many, not too unlike the one he was facing. It had a business style entrance in front of a sizable warehouse. They were within a pleasant looking industrial park that obviously was meant to assist in covering up what Abby did. Mark wasn't sure about the laws still, but so far he hadn't imagined any being broken over what Abby did.

On the front read a sign Exceptional Extraordinary Employment, Inc.

"This is it," Abby said taking Mark's elbow to guide him in. They went through the doors to a lobby just big enough not to make you feel crowded. On the wall, behind the receptionist, were three very large E's in copper. Smiling at Abby and Mark was a very pretty receptionist.

"They are waiting for you," the young girl said before breaking off to answer the phone as she answered, "Exceptional Extraordinary Employment, Inc., how may I direct your call?"

"Thank you Tina," Abby said.

The receptionist was writing as Mark went past.

Abby walked Mark past the rounded counter and desk to a door she opened. When they passed into the hallway Abby said, "John is about one week away from his final training and his own meeting with clients."

"Who's John," Mark asked.

"You met him just now in the lobby. He's performing as Tina Master's. He's acting as my receptionist at the moment," Abby said.

"Wait? That was a guy back there," Mark said slightly unnerved. Most of his embarrassment now focusing back over some of his thoughts.

"Of course," Abby said.

"You said he's almost ready to meet clients. Is what he's doing part of the training," Mark asked nervously. To look like that is one thing, to act the part another, but to do so in such a public setting was frightening.

"Sometimes. Part of your training, a large part, if you say yes that is, is building within you that kind of confidence. John wants to do secretarial. You've got to be free of any and all doubt. You've got to believe in yourself and your abilities and perhaps most important, you've got to have a strong sense of trust in your training. Trust in me as well, and in those you'll be working with, not to mention this company of ours," Abby said.

"I just can't see it," Mark said.

"I know that Mark. So let's see first what we can do to change that, shall we," Abby said pushing on a door that read, "Employees Only".

Mark was facing a nice room that could be a combination living room, dining room and kitchen. Not huge, but not small either and very well decorated. At the kitchen part an espresso machine shining with polished copper.

It looked like a very classy break room. Even the legal notices for a working establishment were framed and hung as one might art in an office, and there was art as well. That art Mark noted was slightly feminine as was the paint scheme.

"Do all of your escorts work out of here," Mark asked.

"No precious, just my sophisticates work out of this office. My other escorts, the more traditional ones if you will, work out of an office downtown. I put this one here for the privacy and out of everyday traffic," Abby said.

"So how many work out of here," Mark asked.

"Right now, twelve that are active, maybe twenty five total. Three are on vacation, but rarely more than two or three on any given day," Abby said, "not counting the salon team. They are managed by Rose."

"So why this much space," Mark asked.

"You'll see," Abby said as she walked through the break room to another door.

"And this must be Mark," Rose said standing up from a comfortable looking chair set as if in a waiting room, "I'm Rose and that's Julie. I'm your personal aid, and Julie here is your beautician.

"Hi," Mark said. "We almost met."

"We did didn't we?"

"That other guy was amazing."

"Kevin. Yes he was."

"And, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my office," Abby said walking off, waving at Mark, who waved back.

Mark was looking down a hallway that appeared to run the length of the building's width partitioned by large windows next to doors. The first area appeared to be a salon or beauty shop colored in mauves and grays and very modern looking. There was a woman reading a magazine sitting at a station.

"That's Linda," Rose said as she finished taking Mark's hand before adding, "we'll find you a wig first then do your nails, makeup and dress you. Okay?"

"Okay," Mark said as Linda looked up from her magazine, smiled warmly and nodded.

"I'm kind of nervous," Mark said.

"It won't hurt," Rose said.

"Oh, that's not what I meant," Mark said laughing.

"I know," Rose said. "You're not my first conquest. It will be easier once we've tied your wrists and gagged you."

"What," Mark said as he stopped walking.

"Kidding," Rose said. "but it got the heart racing a little didn't it?"

"A little," Mark said.

Rose guided Mark out of the salon area. There was a station for shampooing and two other stations for styling, another for makeup, plus one for nails and drying where Linda was sitting.

"In the back, past those dryers we've got a skin care and a waxing station plus a mixing room for colors," Rose said.

"What's a mixing room," Mark asked.

"When we decide on your colors we do custom blends for your foundation and shadows and blush, that kind of color. Today we'll use our best guess," Rose said. "we also keep our makeup supplies there like nail color and gloss. Stuff like that."

"Oh," Mark said walking down the hall to the next door.

He was blown away when he saw the room as they came up on it. Walking into the room there were large lockers and a large counter with a walkway between them opening into a vast area that looked like hundreds of square feet filled with costumes.

To his right, where Rose turned first was a wall full of wigs on Styrofoam heads. To his left a wall full of shoes. From little girl styles to what could best be described as hooker heels. Rose guided him to the wigs first and a small table with a large well lighted mirror.

"Come and sit honey," Rose said.

Mark's first wig, and he noticed this without comment, was going to be a softly flowing blond affair with long curls that came off the shelf in front of him. Mark couldn't imagine himself wearing it, try as he might, as Rose clutched the base to carefully free it.

Rose lifted the wig from the Styrofoam head after she fitted Mark's own head with a stocking cap that reminded him of nylon stocking cut short and cinched closed. Mark felt so odd as Rose fitted the wig on his head fussing with it for a moment before stepping back. She looked with a critical eye, nodded, and smiled.

"Wow," Mark said, also looking. The chair he sat in was positioned in front of a large mirror surrounded by lights that had come on just after he sat.

"Not yet," Rose said. "Center your eyes on your own eyes so the wig blurs a little then imagine two soft wide ribbon bows in blush pink sitting offset above. While just to the right and left of your cheeks are large puffy sleeves in the same blush pink and tell me you wouldn't break a few hearts."

Mark sat there trying not to see what she was describing but saw it anyway. For the longest time he often cursed his long curled eye lashes and now, with a glowing embarrassment they stood out like beacons, demanding he flutter them. No makeup, no feminine attire, just a softly curled blond wig and it could do that to his face, he mused.

"I'm not seeing it," Mark lied.

"Amazing isn't it," Rose said softly ignoring his lie as she began to gently lift the wig to replace it on the head. The cap followed and sat next to the wig. Rose brushed Mark's own hair back down again.

"So how is this going to work? How does this work," Mark asked almost relieved after seeing the immediate transformation that had happened with his face ringed in that blond cloud.

"Most times, not too unlike now, sometimes even driven by a customer's request we fit you with a particular look. we call this our WEAR house. In here is everything you'll be wearing. I just did your hair, next is your shoes. Abby wants you to dress like a little girl so when we do your shoes it's going to be the classics, and classics for little girls are black patent Mary Jane's," Rose said. "Do you know what those are?"

"I think so. The shiny shoes with the straps! Right?"

That's them," Rose said. "So, if you'll follow me."

Mark got up and went to the left where the shoes were racked. He was surprised to see them staged in shelves by age with several rows starting with baby styles, then toddler, to little girl, to teen, and up. Rose walk down a couple of rows to the Mary Jane's and asked Mark to sit on a small bench as she asked his shoe size. Rose handed him a pair of slipper like socks.

Mark was a men's size six which Rose said measured about 9 and 1/2 inches. A woman's size eight also measures about 9 and 1/2 inches. That turns out to be the same measurement for a kid's size 5 to 7 shoe she noted as she moved along the shiny black patent shoes. Rose pulled a size 6 pair from the shelf and handed Mark the set after Mark had removed his shoes and socks to replace them with the fitted socks. His foot slipped experimentally into the black shiny shoe unbuckled with ease. He tried remaining casual as he looked down at the glossy black toe.

"Just so you know, those white baby shoes, there to the left of the Mary Jane shoes, those with the flat soles in the row next to these will also fit you," Rose said.

"I actually didn't need to know that," Mark said looking at the high top shoes. They were classic baby in pure white near the empty slot Rose was referring to. "Those can't be real baby shoes."

"They are. They are Identical honey," Rose said. "nearly every baby item you can buy for a baby, toddler or little girl has been duplicated in your size. Just for the record, there are two other men with roughly your measurements. Which by the way is now next, if you'll put your regular shoes back on and follow me. You can put those try on socks in your pocket."

Just before the racks of clothing there was a sizable area dedicated to sewing with a table set in the middle. Rose went to a desk followed by Mark. She reached the table and grabbed a soft sewing tape. Rose pulled open a file cabinet drawer, thumbed through some files, pulled a sheet from a folder and sat it on the table before picking up a pen. There was a stool that she sat on next.

"Now then my love," Rose said letting the tape fall open.

For the next fifteen minutes she began measuring Mark and adding those measurements to the figure of a girl on the sheet. The figure was front, back and side with arms outstretched, legs apart. Neck size, hat size, even ring sizes, wrist, forearm circumference and length. He was positive there wasn't anything she hadn't measured then snickered.

"What," Rose asked.

"I was just thinking about how extensive your measurements were," Mark said and then snickered again. "Or not?"

"Really," Rose said. "Do you seriously think you're the only young man that has thought about that? Oh, and for the record, you must realize that we do measure that as well! Right? I'm simply holding that off for last because it's sometimes difficult to get the length on some boys. Actually the circumference is the hardest - if you'll pardon the pun."

"What are you about a six," Rose said bending slightly with the tape pulled straight near his zipper as she started to wait.

"What," Mark said stepping back.

Rose waited a few seconds more before she lost it.

"Oh my God," Mark said, "that was just mean."

"Hey, two can play at that game," Rose said straightening back up and snickering. "Gotcha didn't I? And just so you know, I can already guess anyway honey because it's been outlined off and on since you came through the door. It got really big with the shoes."

"Oh God," Mark said looking down at the wet spot.

"Oh don't be so silly and stop getting hung up on that. There is no reason to be embarrassed other than the fact you have had very little opportunity to recognize what Abby has already recognized," Rose said.

"What has Abby recognized?"

"That this is going to really turn you on," Rose said.

"No it's not," Mark said but then caught himself. "Okay, that was stupid I guess. Since it's pretty obvious."

"Mark, I can almost guarantee there is not a boy on this planet that would be dry at this point so don't beat yourself over it. Oops, another pun. Anyway, just so you know, that's going to happen a lot over the next couple of hours or so. Tell you what, if you'll allow me, go into that dressing room and I'll be right there," Rose said.

"Okay," Mark said moving quickly to get behind a curtain. He was more than willing to hide.

"Here," Rose said thrusting her hand through the curtain. "Leave your soiled shorts on the bench, put this on and then we'll go ahead and finish getting you dressed."

"Thanks," Mark said taking whatever it was Rose handed him. Mark took whatever it was until he realized Rose had just handed him a disposable pull on diaper. "Rose, this is a diaper!"

"It is," Rose said, "very absorbent. It should get you through this entire episode with no more leaks."

"You want me to wear a diaper?"

"No, I want you to stop leaking on everything," Rose said, "and trust me, it's going to get a lot worse."

ONE OF EVERYTHING

"But Rose, a diaper? Seriously? I can't wear a diaper," Mark said.

"Fair enough. No problem," Rose said, "I'll be finishing off that form. Just go ahead and put those wet shorts back on under your jeans and meet me at the desk. We need to get your outfit picked so we can get you back into the salon."

"Wait, that's it," Mark said.

"Well, I could come in and beat you into submission but I don't want to scuff up my knuckles and Abby would get upset if I leave marks, so yes honey, that's pretty much it? I just thought the diaper would help. You've decided it won't. I honestly don't have a lot of time to debate with you because my boss wants you transformed. So, go on and get dressed, what you wear under your jeans I'll leave up to you," Rose said.

"A diaper? Okay, fine," Mark said in frustration. He knew she was right and he knew he was going to soil himself more because he knew exactly what was going to happen the moment he and Rose started going through dresses. Not to mention what might go under them. He had damn near ejaculated in his pants just slipping his foot into the Mary Jane shoe. She had been right about that.

"Damn it," Mark said out loud.

"Diaper," Rose whispered to herself smiling as she finished jotting down the remaining numbers on Mark's chart. She would note that bit of news to Abby as she wrote. Mark's bust was 30 inches, waist was 25 inches with hips only an inch bigger and he stood at 58 inches tall. Mark had a great body. For a nineteen year old boy he was also very fit and fairly smooth which he said was thanks to the school's diving team.

Rose went over the numbers again. Mark's numbers were excellent and clearly one of the reasons why Abby loved him. Mark was a very solid girl's size twelve to fourteen with leanings more towards the twelve. His height put him near an eight to ten range age wise. Mark was two inches under five foot. What it really meant was he could be pushed to look like a 10 year old and easily appear as someone 12 to 14 years of age. It doubled the clients Kevin had. If he came out wearing the diaper it easily tripled the clients. Rose mused.

"Happy," Mark asked.

"About what," Rose asked pretending not to notice he hadn't buttoned his pants.

"I'm wearing the damn diaper."

"The question is, are you happy?"

"I'm a little dryer," Mark said after a pause. "So now what?"

"So now we go see what we're going to put you into," Rose said, "and then we put you into it."

Mark had a little notion of how big the place was but not really because only the front lights were on. When Rose started turning lights on row upon row of clothes went back, rack after rack. Mark estimated the room's back wall was maybe forty feet away.

"So this is all women's wear," Mark asked.

"No Mark, these is no women's wear here. This is all clothing just for babies, little girls and teens.

"Our men who dress as women have their own facility. This is just for you and our other Sophisticates, honey. Like the shoes it goes, from left to right: baby wear like onesies, bubbles, shorts and tops, then dresses are to the right."

"That's all baby stuff?"

"All baby girl stuff," Rose noted. "Then down the middle here and to the right are toddler to little girl dresses. That row there starts the toddler then the kindergarten in the middle next is young girl up to teen in the right aisles. We're going to sneak you around in about the middle. If you really wanted to have fun we could play to the far left in the retro section."

"But how does that work? I mean is it like age appropriate? You know, off the shelf or costumes. I mean obviously some of it has to be costumes?"

"Both honey. I can dress you up to look like a baby girl from newborn to say one to two years old. Or say toddler up to pre-school. Those would obviously be costumes. Same with you looking like a little kindergartner which would be really cute but not what Abby wants. She wants me to push you to look as real as I can given the time that I've got."

"Which is how old then," Mark asked curiously.

"Interested are we?"

"Mostly curious I guess."

"When I'm done with you, I could stand you on a corner and most, say about 98% of those passing by you would believe you're a teenager trying to look like a little girl. We call those kind of girls, Lolita's," Rose said. "If I had time, and someday I will have that time, I could stand you on that same corner and you would look like a young girl of ten trying to look like a teenager."

"Seriously?"

"Is that diaper working?"

"You're just being mean," Mark said but knowing exactly what she meant as the diaper continuously took up the drops his penis kept producing. He'd been making pre-cum since the wig, and it got worse when he opened the diaper and just now when she started talking about him looking like a little girl. He was looking at the racks of dresses in front of him, mostly the baby dresses to the left. At first a little. When he looked at any one of the dresses in more detail, more drips started.

"I'm not trying to be mean Mark. Actually, you and I will be very close, and very soon so I already know what you are going through. I've been doing this for awhile now. I know what you will be going through later on as well, and in the future. There is no one more sympathetic to you guys than me. You are my girls and I don't mean that in a derogatory way but literally. "

"So you see me as a girl," Mark said slightly taken back.

"Mark, I know this is going to sound insulting to you right now, but yes, in a way, even more and this will likely sound worse, but you are one of my dolls and I'm a little girl myself. I have the best job in the world because I love dressing and playing with my dolls," Rose said moving in and giving Mark a hug and a kiss.

"Wow, didn't see that one coming," Mark said smiling and then with a bright blush to his cheeks added, "and yes, the diaper is working. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Rose said, "come on and let's find you something cute to really soil that diaper with."

Mark shook his head and smiled at the woman's humor. He was beginning to believe her about them becoming friends and he really did want the freedom to move through those dresses. He would have loved spending a day in this place then he laughed. He'd need several diapers for that to happen.

"What," Rose asked.

"Was just thinking," Mark said shaking his head, "and I'd rather not say."

"Fair enough. Okay. These are predominantly age appropriate 10 - 12 pre-teen and dressy, while these on the right are 13 - 14. It's best if you walk down the middle and just look straight ahead. Let the peripheral catch the color and bit of fluff. When something catches your attention, stop."

Rose followed Mark as he went down the middle of the racks towards the back wall. Since the boys that wore these clothes were nearly the same sizes the dresses were fairly similar in sizes. They were arranged as basics first to the more complex with complex being more frilly as Rose explained as they walked.

It made it more difficult for Mark because just as he thought he found something that turned his head something else turned his attention. Rose meanwhile knew deep down he'd keep doing that till he got to the truly frilly dresses at the back just before the slips. She was right because she nearly knocked him over bumping into him when he stopped and backed up.

"So can I wear any of these," Mark asked trying to ask as casual and nonchalant as he could. He was desperate to be casual but he had already ejaculated in the diaper the instant he touched the dress. It was spectacular. There was just no other word for it. It stuck out from the rack as if it had been put away with the slip still under it. Far too much material forming way too much fluff.

"Of course and that would be easily one of the dresses I'd put you in for Abby to see wrapped around you," Rose said, letting Mark lift the dress from the rack. It was colored in a very light lemon yellow and layered in chiffon that made it appear as if it was out of focus or being seen through a fog or cloud. Under the chiffon it was like a layer of moving glass that kept shimmering under the light and under that layer something else.

"What is this material," Mark asked.

"It's called a crystal mirror organza. Actually honey the top layer is a sheer crystal organza over an opaque organza that sits above a satiny taffeta. The attached petticoat is a gathered opaque organza mixed with gathered sheers. Pretty isn't it. The perfect play dress. Here, let me show you something you'll love with this dress," Rose said as she unzipped the bodice at the back to show Mark the inside of the front. "That my love is a pure organza sheer. Feel it, it's like a pure silk lining."

"You did it, didn't you," Rose whispered.

"Did what," Mark asked with a sudden blush to his cheeks.

"You know what I'm talking about," Rose said.

"Maybe. Okay, yes. Actually, I did it when I saw it sticking out from the others," Mark whispered back. "How did you know?"

"Most last longer. I know because you are becoming a favorite," Rose said hugging Mark crushing the dress between them as she turned him. "Come on let's find you a cute slip for this and then Bruce and get you into another diaper. You're going to be in a tub in just a few minutes anyway."

"Who's Bruce," Mark asked.

"Bruce Traverse is our resident maid," Rose said.

"No girl name," Mark asked.

"No, he's kind of a true sissy," Rose said before added in a louder voice, "BRUCE!"

"Hello? That you Rose," A man's voice called out, "I'm in the bathrooms? Cleaning? Where are you?"

"Wardrobe honey,' Rose said. "between aisle four and five. I need another pull up, size seven."

"Be right there," Bruce said.

"Wait," Mark said.

"For what honey," Rose said pulling Mark's zipper down. She bent and removed his shoes but left his socks on as she tugged his pants down. Mark was still holding the dress but now stood there in his shirt, red jacket and just the diaper and socks.

"Hello," Bruce said turning down the aisle. Bruce was dressed in a theatrical maids outfit. Short black dress, full skirt over a white petticoat and ruffled panties. He was taller than Mark in black very high heels over black seamed nylon stockings and holding a diaper similar to the one Rose had handed Mark as he added, "oh boy, a diaper change."

"Just a diaper change," Rose said.

"But what if he needs a... you know," Bruce said.

"He's new so go easy on him dear," Rose said. "Bruce helps some of our other young men relax after they return to the office. It's always just you and Bruce."

"Oh," Mark said suddenly blushing fiercely. Bruce was definitely feminine looking and his long hair was tied back with a girlish maids cap and he was wearing makeup and Mark suddenly was alone as Rose walked off down the aisle.

"Here, let me hold that dress so you can take your jacket and shirt off. It will make it easier to change you," Bruce's said standing in front of Mark and extending a hand out.

Mark handed Bruce his dress. Standing there in a soiled diaper in front of another man dressed as a maid was a very strange situation but Mark quietly complied. He removed his jacket and draped it over the arm holding the diaper, then did the same with his shirt.

Bruce allowed him to take back the dress.

Bruce laid the jacket and shirt down after kneeling in front of Mark as he opened the diaper and a wash cloth that he now held. He was about to start peeling open the diaper Mark wore.

"How does this work," Mark asked nervously. Mark wasn't sure what to do next while still holding the dress. He had thought he was going to diaper himself. For some reason he hadn't imagined Bruce changing him. Bruce hadn't yet handed him the diaper.

"Just relax, close your eyes and cuddle your dress out of the way precious," Bruce said.

Mark was scared to death but he did cuddle the dress and closed his eyes as Bruce asked. The soft still slightly warm wash cloth went over his penis and testicles and between his legs shocking him. His erection was immediate as the warm damp cloth touched him. Instinctively he moved his legs slightly apart as he realized Bruce was changing him.

"May I take care of that for you precious," Bruce asked cupping Mark's testicles.

"I guess so," Mark said as his erection grew painfully hard. He wasn't sure what Bruce meant or intended as Mark stood there crushing the dress against himself. Bruce cupping his testicles. Mark couldn't see him but he felt it.

Suddenly his legs almost gave out as he felt Bruce's kiss go directly over his tip. Before he could speak and he wasn't sure he would or could, Bruce's tongue wet him before he felt his mouth slid a prophylactic down over him. He was fully covered as the mouth came back up again. Bruce was still cradling Mark's testicles with the fresh diaper under them.

How the hell did he get that rubber on his penis, Mark wondered as Bruce went down again. Mark's legs stiffened slightly as he felt Bruce's fingers moving to circle his penis at the base to coordinate a light pull as his mouth slid up. It took only a few seconds and Mark exploded as Bruce slowly reached his tip.

Mark's head went back as he crushed the dress even more. Bruce lingered a moment slipping the rubber off to use the wash cloth again. Mark wasn't even sure Bruce was done till he felt the diaper being taped close around him. Bruce helped him back into his socks but kept his shoes, pants, shirt and jacket.

"There you go precious. Nice and soft again and in your diaper," Bruce said rising with Mark's soiled diaper rolled closed. Mark, beet read assumed the rubber was bundled with the diaper.

"Bruce honey, he has dirty underwear in the far changing room," Rose said.

"I'll grab those on my way back," Bruce said, "he's adorable."

"Thank you," Rose said. "He will be."

"He's got my things," Mark said.

"I know," Rose said. "Once we've picked your slip we're going to the bath."

"Oh," Mark said wondering how Bruce knew that.

Mark had turned to watch Bruce walk off in astonishment, petticoats bouncing. When he turned back Rose had wondering off down the aisle. She was twenty feet away examining slips. Mark made his way to Rose on weak legs. Did that just happen Mark wondered as he let the dress hang free again. He felt oddly naked with just the diaper on but it was suddenly more sensuous holding the dress now.

"All fresh," Rose said pulling a frilly slip from the rack of several that she held out to judge its size against Mark as she said, "more frills."

Mark turned back to see if Bruce was still around but he'd disappeared back into the locker room area.

"Are you okay," Rose asked noting the look on Mark's face. "Oh good heavens I shouldn't have left you with Bruce. I didn't even think about it. I should have said something. Did he? He did didn't he? Honey, that's my fault. I'm so sorry. Bruce simply assumed you were like a few of the others. Are you going to be okay."

"No," Mark said blushing.

"Tell me what's wrong?"

"Rose, I just had a homosexual experience in the middle of dressing as a girl, no as some of adult baby girl or something."

"You didn't have a homosexual experience Mark, Bruce did. You had sex. And it what you're feeling right now is guilt. The thing is honey that guilt if for people that do something they don't want to do or in some cases can't admit to doing. In here you can admit you like it, in here there is no guilt. As for that diaper it's a fetish item and trust me, there isn't a human being anywhere that doesn't have at least one fantasy outside of normal or desire for a fetish item of one sort or another."

"So what do I do about all this.

"Regarding Bruce, next time simply tell him you're not available," Rose said. "he'll understand. As for the rest, enjoy it."

"So if I don't say anything Bruce simply assumes that I am available," Mark asked.

"Yes honey," That's his so called price to be paid, although as you've no doubt notice, he's more than happy to pay it and Abby pays him well to keep the place clean. Truth is he'd do it for free but he's got to eat and the man does excellent work," Rose said.

"So he has to work here," Mark asked.

"More or less," Rose said, "he kind of started out like your friend Rick did, but adapted. Although the boys love him to death, the girls too. Oh, and he'll do your home as well. Just let him wear his outfits. He comes to my place twice a month. He loves doing intimates as well, so I usually save mine up for him."

"This really is a whole new world," Mark said.

"Same world, just a little more light shining on it honey," Rose said as she pulled the slip from the hanger and said, "and we are ready for your bath."

"Bath," Mark repeated.

"Absolutely. You do not get into my clothes here without a bath. That's a very basic rule. Bubble bath first and always," Rose said, "but if you like, I'll scrub your back."

"So, is that a rule," Mark asked smiling.

"On the bath, yes. Scrubbing backs, no, but I do make exceptions," Rose said smiling back.

BUBBLE BATH AND SPA DAY

Mark lowered himself into an almost too hot tub the likes of which he'd never seen before. The bathroom designed as if meant for a well to do sheik or aristocrat perhaps, was extremely ornate and feminine. Large tile and brass surrounded a prominent, but generous clawed white tub that had been set into its own large alcove.

Water rushing in instantly steamed when Rose turned it on and bubbles immediately formed with the beads she poured into it. There was a brass rack holding folding towels next to hanging towels reminiscent of a plush hotel leaving Mark in awe of his surroundings and excited to know he'd be bathing here.

Against the far wall was a glass cabinet set flush with various products that made it appear almost retail which is where Rose went after starting the water and beads. Baby powder scent began filling the air as she grabbed a small soap and sponge. A vent overhead softly carried the steam up and away.

"This precious is a Loufah, a girl's, or boy that dresses like a girl's best friend," Rose explained, handing Mark the sponge as she took the dress from him. She hung both dress and slip on a hook near the entrance and the shoes with socks Mark hadn't seen her grab she placed on a bench.

Standing there in nothing but his socks and diaper and seeing the dress and slip hanging there and knowing they were meant for him caused an immediate erection. Mark didn't want to take his diaper off.

"Tough having to admit things you can't fight, but that's also the way of things," Rose said moving back to the tub as she peeled the paper from the soap.

"What am I having trouble admitting?"

"You don't want to take your diaper off do you? I'm not a mind reader honey, but you're not my first little girl makeover either. Actually I would say 99.9% of most boys would like to be where you are and not have to admit they might like it either."

"No, that's not it, I was just wondering why that Loufah is going to be my best friend."

"Wait," Rose said and added with a snicker, "are you telling me you're getting an erection from the Loufah?"

"Okay, that sounded kind of stupid didn't it," Mark said.

"Yes, but your question was sound. First a Loufah gives the skin a good exfoliating which is nothing more that sloughing off all that dead skin you have on your epidermal. We use ground Loufah to make a facial scrub in the spa for the same reason," Rose said, "which isn't going to happen until you remove your diaper and climb into that tub."

"Right," Mark said, slowing pulling the tab on the right, then the left. He spread his legs and allowed the diaper to fall free which also exposed his erection. Nothing he could do about it he mused as he removed his socks.

"Best things I've seen all day," Rose said.

"What's that," Mark asked curiously.

"The first good sign that you're human," Rose said laughing as she took his hand and guided him into the tub. Mark was just lowering himself into the very warm water when Bruce walked in and took the socks from Rose. Without saying anything he gave Rose a curtsey before picking up the diaper and leaving. Thankfully, it happened very fast.

Mark hadn't noticed it before but there was a light pink and very pliable full length apron hanging on a brass hook to the right of the tub that Rose took up. She hung it around her neck and used the ties to draw it around her waist before sitting on the edge of the tub. It was an unnerving action because she was holding the Loufah still.

"I've decided to make the exception," Rose said smiling as she rubbed the Loufah over the small bar of soap before handing it to Mark. "Lather precious."

Mark lathered as she instructed as Rose began scrubbing his back. The luxury of it was without comparison to anything he'd experienced as she lulled him into a deep sense of relaxation. A moment later she was on her knees and using a wash cloth between his thighs and genitals.

It took nearly thirty minutes at least for the entire bath to be completed. Rose had scrubbed him head to toe literally and his face was carefully done as were his ears and those genitals. Baby shampoo took care of his hair and a little brush took care of his nails with everything left in a large brass tray at the end as the remaining foaming water swirled quickly down the drain.

Rose laid a small spongy mat down at the tub's side for Mark to stand on and then like a child she dried him. He was wrapped in a large fluffy towel that had been resting on a metal rack that obviously was meant to heat it as well because the towel was very cuddly warm when she brought it over his shoulders.

"Decadent," Mark said.

"Decadent would suggest excessive or self-indulgence honey which is nothing of the sort. In your case it's more luxurious. Think of it as gratification of the senses," Rose said. "The whole point of this is to heighten the senses and take you to another place."

"What place."

"A softer more feminine place."

"It's working," Mark said as Rose began to pat him dry. The process of drying him seemed to take more minutes and then there was suddenly a two piece loose powder container with a powder puff sitting on the counter. Mark caught the back of Bruce's ruffled panties turning the corner as Rose opened the lid.

"This is yours. You'll have what we call a shower box with your personal things in it such as baby powder, your puffs, and basic makeup you bring into the beauty parlor, that sort of thing. You'll keep it in your locker. Some of my girls, guys in your case, also have makeup bags in backpacks," Rose said as she began powdering Mark.

"You just said girls and guys," Mark questioned.

"Honey, a couple of our young men come and go as young women. A few come and go as young men," Rose said. "the ones that prefer to be female are girls and the ones preferring to be male are guys. I let them choose who they want to be."

"Do you ever get confused?"

"Are you confused with me?"

"No."

"There you have it," Rose said as she put the powder puff back into the container. "And we're ready."

"I don't have any underwear."

"That's in the next room, honey. Steam harms some of the fabrics."

MARK'S FIRST DRESS

Rose hung her apron where she had picked it up and left the towel with the powder puff giving Mark a small one for modesty and walked him through the door past his dress and slip. There was another decent size alcove with a exam table set in the middle of the area with stirrups in place that Mark thought odd till he saw diapers on the counter.

There were disposables arranged on shelves, all female according to the decorations but appearing to be sorted by three sizes and brands. At least six brands before another shelf with cloth diapers and plastic pants. The plastic pants were in clear, white, yellow and pink. There were those same colors also in ruffles on covered panties. Below those panties there seemed to be just white panties over plastic.

"Go ahead and jump up there honey and I'll diaper you," Rose said.

"Okay," Mark said. Deciding not to question the actions. Try as he might to fight it, his erection came back immediately. He thought he'd had gotten control of it since he'd remained flaccid through his whole bath cycle. At least after she'd cleaned his genitals that is. But that self control had apparently ended.

"No disposable," Mark asked.

"Disposable? No precious, not for that dress and slip. For that outfit you get ruffles and lace. Abby would spank me publicly if I presented you in a store bought diaper and not something adorable."

"Oh," Mark said climbing up on the exam table and arranging himself so he was on the cloth that covered it before putting his heels into the stirrups. The table was designed so his bottom was close to the edge with his legs apart giving Rose access to his diaper area and she came in like a nurse snapping on gloves as she did so.

"Okay, this tube is an ointment for chapped skin and diaper rash and it's even good for minor scratches. We use it for diaper rash. It's Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment," Rose said, squeezing some onto her fingers from the tube. "This too goes into your basket."

"Got....," Mark was going to say 'got it' but Rose had begun to massage it over the skin of his testicles and between those and his thighs. He caught his breath and remained silent.

"If things are okay around here, skin care wise," She said continuing to rub him as she added, "you can use the Johnson's Moisturizing Pink Baby Lotion with Coconut Oil. It's hypoallergenic and has a nice baby powder fresh smell. It will also help with rashes."

"Is there that much of a risk of rashes?"

"Oh yes precious. A couple of my boys have been babies for a weekend and have been in diapers that whole time. Some of the mommy types are not big on diaper changes either when you're wet. Some mommies want it that way."

"Oh," Mark said trying to imagine being in a wet diaper for too long as Rose began to sprinkle him with baby powder.

"Will I ever go out wearing panties," Mark asked.

"Absolutely," Rose said. "Kevin's got a client that loves catching him as her son in his sister's panties. He spends a few hours with her and her small lover who acts as the sister dressing him up. No diapers at all. Another loves making him wear her slips and panties. Too big to actually wear but not too big to play in."

Mark's erection was growing with each story.

"Maybe we should focus on getting you dressed," Rose said as she noticed the first pre-cum drip forming.

"Yes," Mark said seeing the same thing. "Good idea."

"Bottom's up honey," Rose said. "You're going to love this diaper."

"How's that," Mark asked. He wasn't sure he liked the implications that he might like diapers. So many assumptions were being made since he got here. Trouble was, he mused, most of them were accurate.

"I'm putting you into a play diaper," Rose said. "Here, feel this?"

Mark ran his hand over the diaper Rose held out for him. It was hourglass shaped which in itself was turning him on and that now included the thickness but what he was feeling was a glass smooth silkiness.

"What is that," Mark asked.

"You know that mirror chiffon fabric layer on your dress? The glassy looking layer," Rose said.

"Yes," Mark answered.

"That's the same material over a layer of lingerie nylon. It's a play diaper for the boys that don't wet their diapers but like to play in them. By the way you should learn that this is a 4-8-4 which means 4 layers across with another four in the middle or a total of eight so it's plenty thick to wet in. If that's what you decided to do. Anyway, wait till I pin this around you. Just walking is going to make you go mad."

"Just what I need."

"It will be, you'll see," Rose said. "So, bottom's up."

"Amazing," Mark said putting his hands down and lifting his bottom.

"What's amazing honey," Rose asked sliding the diaper under him.

"It was just a couple of days ago I was sitting in my dorm room doing homework. You know, working on an assignment, then Rick walks in and tells me about a bet I can't lose," Mark said. "Which by the way I lost, and here I am."

"But that's the real question? Did you win or lose?"

"You are right Rose and that's the odd part," Mark said in a softer voice as he added, "I guess I get to pay the debt off and make lots of money with nothing more than a bruised ego."

"Oh precious, do you really believe Donna Francesca had Abby bring you here for your debt?"

"Yes."

"Sweetheart," Rose said, snickering as she took up the baby powder and began shaking it over Mark's loins. "Think about it. You borrowed a thousand dollars. At most you would have owed a couple of hundred for the Vig. She bought your debt for what? Two thousand at the most? Not exactly sure, but I'll bet it was pretty close to that."

"So what's the point," Mark asked curiously.

"The point is it's going to cost nearly double that just for this little experiment today. On top of this you'll be at about five times that to get you far enough along to start earning anything so no, precious, it's not about your debt."

"Then what is it," Mark asked as the diaper started coming up between his legs.

"It's you. Honey, Donna Francesca believes in you. Like Abby, she's a good judge of what is and isn't and clearly she knows how to pick them. I mean I saw it the moment you walked in. Trust me, she could care less about your debt, she wanted you," Rose said as she tugged on the diaper and began smoothing it over Mark's loins.

"Oh damn Rose," Mark said squirming under the diaper as the sheer chiffon layer slid over the lingerie layer sewn into the diaper. Every time Rose fussed with the diaper the layers worked over Mark's powdered erection which was working over Mark.

"Told you," Rose said taking the edges of the diaper and sliding it back and forth no more than an inch but giggling as she did it.

"You're going to make me soil it," Mark said as he added, "so Donna Francesca likes me?"

"I would not be surprised if she's not your first customer," Rose said before adding, "or at last one of the girls she has at her parties."

"How's that?"

"Donna Francesca is famous for her underground parties. Women only and it's filled with men from both agencies. Very popular. Some of her friends love the little girls and a couple adore the babies. I don't know where they plan to fit you, but I can almost guarantee you'll be at one of Donna Francesca's parties."

"But this is supposed to be a trial for me. Abby said I was here to experiment."

"Mark, you're being recruited," Rose said as she put her hand on top of the diaper and rotated. "How does that feel?"

"Oh God!"

"Exactly," Rose said. "Recruited."

Mark was squirming under the diaper as Rose began pinning it closed. If someone had told him he'd be turned on wearing diapers just a couple of days ago he would have laughed. Now the thought of lying in some rich woman's arms nursing at her breast had a bizarre kind of appeal.

"Damn," Mark whispered.

"I'll change you later, after you've been transformed," Rose said placing her open hand over the diaper and rubbing him till he stopped jerking to the sensitivity of her touch. She smiled at the notion of how well he was responding to the test diaper and would pass that on to Abby as well. She moved to the cabinets and took up a ruffled pair of rumba panties.

Mark sat on the edge of the changing table in his diaper and ruffled panties satiated from his latest ejaculation. He watched calmly, fascinated as he was put into his lacy socks and Mary Jane shoes. Glancing a couple of times at the slip and dress that was about to follow. He could only shake his head at what was happening, and then she took up the slip.

Mark stood with his arms up and then guided his hands between the straps and bodice as Rose held it high enough for him to see. There was a tiny pink bow at the front when the slip settled down over him. Right at the start it felt silky over his breast teasing his nipples as the lingerie nylon slid in short moves left and right while Rose fluffed the skirts.

"Put your hand down into the layers and fluff them," Rose ordered.

Mark did as she instructed but wasn't clear what she actually meant by fluffing till she showed him with her hands. He fluffed, mimicking her moves, thinking he was loosening the layers but in reality she was giving him another moment for his new girlishness.

The taffeta and gathered chiffon did need separating but there was the soft layer resting against his legs that she wanted him to move and it did. He felt it. Girls felt this all the time he mused or at least when they wore this kind of stuff which he decided, had he been born a girl, would have been fairly often.

"What are you smiling about," Rose asked.

"I'm wondering why girls don't wear slips like this more often is all. It's just that it feels so wonderful," Mark said, "you know, for girl clothes."

"I do know and it's because they get so used to it," Rose said. "it's not too unlike you not getting excited over wearing BVD's or jeans. Although dressing formal might be different.

"Man, I'm not sure I could get used to it," Mark said, "I mean really get used to it. I mean if I was girl that is."

"I know what you mean," Rose said moving to the dress and pulling the zipper down as she added, "they do appreciate a pretty dress though."

Mark once again held his arms up. This time for the dress but as he did so it raised the slip and the layer of lingerie nylon slid over his nipples hardening them and him again instantly. The faint rustle of the taffeta layers only added to the sensations.

"It's like magic," Mark whispered.

"What honey," Rose asked from the other side of the dress as she lowered it over Mark's head. Mark was looking up into it. The dress's bodice layered by that crystal layer of mirrored organdy was backed by a stiffening layer of white nylon.

"What's lining the dress's top," Mark asked as it slid over him.

"You mean the bodice," Rose asked?

"The bodice," Mark repeated.

"That's what the top is called, the bodice," Rose said.

"Oh, okay. So what is that material lining the bodice."

"I line most of the bodices of my dresses with a 40 denier tricot in a white lingerie fabric."

"What's denier mean?"

"Denier is a unit of measurement honey. It's mostly used for the density of a fabric. You... not you but those who sew often use it for the actual weight I guess. Like, say panties. Panties have a low denier count so they are sheer which of course makes them silky and soft. Linings like your dress bodice is a 40 denier which is still silky but somewhat stiffer. So it keeps its shape better."

"So what's the denier of a panty?"

"That would be like a 30 denier and a silky pair of nylon stockings would be more like a 20."

"So what's the denier of the panty covering my diaper," Mark asked, "just curious.

"That's a 30 denier panty with a 20 denier ruffle of chiffon. You have six ruffles going across your cute little diapered bottom. The lingerie layer in your diaper that got you so hot and bothered is also a 20 denier over a 30 denier so they rub nicely together. The nylon slip rubbing your legs is a 40 denier lingerie nylon made to make you feel pretty and girlish," Rose said, "now put your arms though the puffy sleeves darling."

"Hard to keep up with all the different weights."

"Or put another way, never mind the weights because it is all just meant to keep you looking and feeling pretty."

"You're right, I'll never remember all of it."

"Just remember the phrase, 'Is Denny 'ere?' as in 'Denier'," Rose said.

"Is Denny 'ere? Oh, I get it."

The dress fell over the slip with only a couple of places not falling completely and Rose let Mark fluff his own skirts this time as she went to the back and fussed with the bodice a bit. She zipped the backup then spent a moment making the ends of his sash even before creating a very large bow.

Mark fussed constantly with his skirts Rose noticed. More points in his favor she thought. Abby and Donna Francesca truly had a winner in Mark. He was going to turn out to be the cutest by far and Rose was starting to wonder if she might even save enough for a night with him.

"Bruce," Rose called.

"Hello," Bruce said just a few seconds after Rose called out as he added, "and how may I help?"

"Go to the accessories and from the large hair bows grab a pastel yellow one for me," Rose said. "Take it to the salon if you would, thank you very much."

"You are welcome," Bruce said turning and walking off but not before whispering, "she's adorable. I could do her again."

Mark overheard and blushed crimson. He turned back to his dress and Rose.

Rose, how do you keep track of colors and matches," Mark asked running his hands over the pastel yellow dress. The ruffled panties had soft pastel yellow ruffles.

"Everything is coded to Hexadecimal colors honey. You're wearing a #fdfd96, but don't quote me, which is a light shade of yellow-green. That's going to be a percentage of red, green and blue mixes that I'd have to look up to be exact. I do that so everything matches," Rose said.

"Wow," Mark said.

"Doesn't always work but when I buy fabric by the bolt I often buy enough to make the accessories with the dresses and slips, and if I'm not sure of the color match I tied those particular accessories to the dress. In this combination everything matched pretty well so the panties also go nicely with a cute baby and toddler dress. If you like we can try those on later," Rose said.

"No thanks, I'm good," Mark said. "I was just curious. But..."

"What?"

"It's just that this sort of looks like a kind of baby dress? I mean especially with the ruffled panties and diaper under it."

"Actually Mark you're more like a young adolescent to adolescent."

"I'm not sure I'm following you."

"Okay, not to get too technical but for future reference the ranges are infant, toddler, preschooler, young adolescent, adolescent, pre-teen and teen. Where you see most of the difference is in the head, torso and limbs," Rose said, "your dress has a little more distance between the sleeves and waist than a toddler dress would have and a baby dress has no distance at all."

"So why the childish design and diaper under the ruffled panties then," Mark asked.

Like I said, this is a kind of Lolita image, but adding the diaper and ruffled panties takes this predominantly age appropriate 10 - 12 pre-teen dress and transforms you into a toddler 'look'," Rose said. "When I add the large hair bow it pushes the 'desired' age even lower."

"Okay, so this is for Abby and Donna Francesca's sake."

"Pretty much," Rose said. "Like it?"

"Sort of, if I can say that without giving myself away."

"You didn't. But honey, if you like this look, wait till I get you into your wig and hair bow and finish your face. I'm going to make you cry over the little girl looking back," Rose said as she bent and kissed Mark on the cheek while she fluffed his dress and took his hand.

HAIR AND NAILS

Rose guided Mark to the left back towards the salon.

"What's in the other direction," Mark asked.

"That's Abby's front office which connects to the front lobby and her back office. This door to our right is a conference room. The next two are called client rooms. Those are rooms that Abby often uses for clients to come in and look at your gallery images. You'll have those taken after your training."

"Really," Mark said walking along with Rose but looking back as he asked. "so what do my gallery images look like?"

"You'll love that day. Practically every look we can imagine is defined and shot. Some really cute pictures. The photographer is top of the line. Works with very high end models. It's a fun day for all of us," Rose said opening the spa door to let Mark in.

"He's ready ladies," Rose said allowing Mark to enter first.

"Oh my God. I so love that dress," Julie said, "and I'm first!"

"No you're not," Linda said as she came in with the wig already set with the hair bow. Rose was right about the bow. It was huge, soft and adorable in a pastel yellow that matched the dress. It went well with the golden soft curls.

"'Ladies,' we can fight later. Julie, set your cart in front, Linda you're in back as usual and Mark, you'll sit there in the second chair as their guest. That's Julie Carson our manicurist and beautician and her partner there is Linda Wentworth our stylist and beautician," Rose said.

"Does everyone have multiple jobs?"

"Sort of," Rose said. "I'm the resident seamstress and beautician which makes us all beauticians I suppose. We're all women who love transforming men into pretty girls. Right ladies?"

"Absolutely," Julie said to Linda's nod just after she put the pins holding the wig in her mouth.

"A soft pastel yellow," Julie said to Rose who nodded as Rose moved off to another room.

"I'm getting your makeup put together Mark," Rose said.

"Okay," Mark said as he started to sit at the station Rose had pointed him to.

"Wait," Bruce said, walking in with a basket before he added, "let me give this to Rose then I'll show you how to sit in petticoats and skirts. Okay?"

I remember you," Mark said blushing. "But I'm confused over the names of everyone else. Who is who again?"

"Okay, Julie Carson, is our resident manicurist and beautician. This is Linda Wentworth she is our official beautician and stylist. You've met Bruce Traverse, our resident maid," Rose said. "And me." Each said hi.

"Okay," Mark said watching Bruce walk into the room where Rose had gone.

"He really is the perfect girl," Julie said as she prepped bowls for Mark's manicure. Linda had the wig in her hand but had removed the pins and added, "it's true."

"Okay honey," Bruce said coming back out without the basket as he came over and stood by Mark before adding, "first take both hands and put them behind, slightly away from your bottom and just at your waist, like this. Palm towards the waist."

Mark watched what Bruce did and mimicked his motion putting both arms behind just below the large bow.

"Good, now bring both hands behind and up to your waist to slide them down and away from your legs outward. You want to do this so your slips and skirts are left laying against your legs as you bend to sit, like this," Bruce said, doing so as if he was sitting. His skirt and petticoats ended just at the end of his panties so he had to run his hands well past his skirt and slips but Mark got the idea. It was a very sensuous gesture.

"Very girlish," Mark said blushing a little as he sat.

"Very girlish," Bruce said looking at Mark in such a way that it caused him to fluster some and blush. For whatever reason he got an erection from it and hoped what he was thinking didn't show, but Bruce had already seen his reaction and winked as he added, "very hard being a little girl isn't it?"

"Yes," Mark said before realizing Bruce might not mean difficult, as he sat.

"I can fix that," Bruce said.

"Okay you two stop playing house and let's get this done before Abby comes in and starts docking us," Rose said coming into the room with the basket Bruce dropped off full of cosmetics. "Go on Bruce, you've got work to do."

"Yea ma'am," Bruce said giving that curtsey. "Oh well."

Mark was sitting in the chair with Julie off to the side, Rose now sitting at the middle with makeup and Linda behind him with the wig. He was essentially surrounded by girls about to finish his transformation and what made it better or worse, he wasn't sure which, the act of sitting with his erection caused it to slide over the lingerie within the diaper.

Rose was looking at him curiously.

"What," Mark asked as Rose started laying things out.

"The lingerie nylon," Rose said. "works every time."

"Okay, now don't try and remember any of this because for as long as you need to we'll be doing your hair, face and nails but it's good to start learning the essentials and that begins with your face primer," Rose said.

"Face primer," Mark repeated.

"It's a prep, relatively new and rarely used by little girls, but essential for a flawless finish. It's almost a medicinal necessity. All kinds of ingredients but most include tea tree oil, flaxseed extract, some amount of mineral and microspheres to pick up your oils," Rose said.

"Oil?"

"Face oil," Rose said, "kills foundation which is next and probably the hardest to get right. Best way to determine color is to use the inside of your arm because it gets the least Sun but we don't need to worry too much about that yet. We can blend yours later. For now we'll just do a sheer because you're fairly neutral."

Mark sat there as Rose stopped talking and concentrated on his face. She sponged the primer on first starting with his forehead then worked down to his neck. Julie meanwhile was soaking his right hand in a bowl of what he thought was soap and was now pushing his cuticles back with a wooden tool. He wasn't sure what Linda was doing but suddenly he was wearing that stocking cap.

"You don't need concealer," Rose said. "Which I'm going to add to your basket because someday you'll come in tired from lack of sleep and need to hid the dark under your eyes."

"Got it," Mark said smiling as Rose ran a sponge over his face with the foundation. He couldn't see what was happening so it had to just imagine but even that was hard because he really had no idea what the items actually did.

"Now you, my love, are a peach to light pink. I'm going to use the peach to give you a natural flush and use a powder because I think it blends better. Frankly you're very cute and being so new at this you blush easily so a light blush will be good. Never go without a blush though," Rose said. "some of the girls... sorry, boys try and get away without this step but that's a big no. I think it leaves the face sort of colorless when it's skipped."

"Peach it is and always blush," Mark said.

"Good job remember this stuff honey."

"Don't move Mark," Julie said as she started putting on his nails. Abby had asked for fake nails for this transformation so Mark could peel them off when he was done. Mark was amazed as Julie put the acrylics over his nails. It was making him giddy the treatment as Julie gathered her things and slid her tower and chair around Rose to do Mark's other hand.

Mark felt the wig come down on his skull cap as Linda drew it down and gently rocked it till it sat just above his ears. She started fluffing the hair with the sharp part of a comb the instant it was in place. Mark felt the bow as Linda fussed with it. He was dying for a mirror.

"Okay, that's it for the blush. Now the eyeliner and brows," Rose said. "Now I know a lot of girls are going to say this is when they add their highlighter and bronzer but frankly I don't think you need them."

"What are they," Mark asked.

"Highlighter is just what it sounds like. It's a cream, sometimes a powder that highlights. Good for the bridge of the nose, tops of cheekbones, your cupid's bow and just below the eyebrows."

"Wait? What's my cupid's bow again," Mark asked.

"Sorry, your Cupid's bow is that cute double curve on your upper lip. It's said to resemble the bow of Cupid. The more prominent, the more girlish, and you've got a very prominent Cupid's bow, honey. Bronzers are for people who are very pale."

"Are you serious about that Cupid's bow?"

"You are becoming such a sissy," Rose said, picking up a plastic case of lavender eye shadow and another of pink that she opened. She used both on Mark's eyelid after drawing black eyeliner above his lashes. She went with the small black round volumizing Mascara in black and a liquid eyeliner below the eyes. Rose used a brow pencil in Ash Brown but kept it in the middle to make them narrower looking.

Meanwhile Julie was just starting the first coat of yellow top coat that gave Mark goose bumps because of the smell. It was the first feminine smell and nearly overpowering as she drew soft pastel yellow lines down each nail that blended together in a glossy wet look. Mark's erection hardened instantly.

Mark couldn't understand the connection and worse he actually began to ejaculate the moment Rose twisted the soft red lipstick open. It rose in front of him like a glossy satin wax missile coming up out of a silo. It was the texture going across his lips and the smell blending with the nail polish that did it as he tried to hide his reaction. Clearly Rose had seen it and somehow that made it worse or for her maybe better. Mark wasn't sure.

"You look so glamorous honey. Now be a girl and blot for me," Rose said bringing her lips together to show him what she meant. "But lightly precious. very lightly. Isn't that wonderful?"

"It is," Mark said as Julie picked up again and moved her station to his right hand again. He looked down at his left under the UV that was hardening the soft pastel enamel as he moved to allow his penis to slide within his diaper. It wasn't uncomfortable but there was still some sensitivity and wanted that sensation to last.

"Exciting going through this isn't it," Rose asked.

"Very," Mark said watching Julie do the same thing to the sharpened nails on his right hand. He hadn't noticed but Linda was now sitting against the wall reading a magazine. At some point she'd moved off. Rose too was putting things away but was holding a very round brush.

"Finishing powder honey," Rose said as she opened a wide nearly white powder as she added, "this is a fluffy powder brush for applying your finishing powder. Finishing powder sets your makeup, honey and helps absorb your excess oils and small amounts of sweat. This is what you use when you go to the powder room after you've freshened up your lipstick."

"There we go," Julie said pulling the UV dryer away from Mark's fingers. He was done. Rose was done and Linda was reading but stopped.

"Bruce," Rose yelled.

"Coming," Bruce hollered.

"Ready," Rose said moving her chair back against the wall as she invited Mark to stand by holding her hand out for his.

Mark gave her his hand and stood. He'd been in the chair forty five minutes at least, maybe an hour but he felt wonderful. More than wonderful as Abby led him to the wall near the shampoo station. There were mirrors on either side of the wall but the one to the left was full length.

Abby arranged their short walk so Mark came to the mirror from the left side so he didn't see himself till he was almost on top of it. The other two women and now Bruce stood there waiting. Bruce had a Polaroid camera and his cell phone now aimed at him.

Mark was walked to the mirror and in front of it. There was no recognition in the girl looking back. None whatsoever as Mark looked for hints at who she was. He didn't know her at all. No resemblance to anyone past, nor present even recognizing the dress. Mark fluffed the skirts and the girl mimicked him but it was like a girl mimicking him and not him.

Mark turned to Rose. There was astonishment on his face. Disbelief. He would have argued against any evidence shown to him that it was him in that mirror. That was a girl, 10 maybe 12. She could be older trying to look younger but definitely a girl, of that he was certain. Two days ago Mark would have laughed himself sick at the notion of such things.

"Impossible," Mark said to Rose.

"Yet there she is," Rose said. "Be right back."

Rose left, was gone for a few minutes and then returned. She was smiling.

ABBY AND DONNA FRANCESCA

"They are waiting for us," Rose said.

"Who's waiting," Mark asked not able to look away yet. He had posed for his Polaroid and another before Bruce walked off but after that the mirror was like a magnet.

"Abby and Donna Francesca. They actually have the final word," Rose said.

"Oh, that's right," Mark said. "God I'm nervous."

"Of all the people that I'd say don't ever worry over being nervous, Mark, you'd be the one I'd say it to," Rose said, "you've just been through a minimal transformation. Can you imagine what a maximum effort could produce?"

"Come on. You knock and go in. I'll be right behind you."

"What do I say? What do I do?"

"Say hi and then just stand there and let them see you," Rose said.

Mark reached Abby's door and knocked twice.

"Come in," Abby's voice said.

Mark twisted the knob and pulled the door open and walked in with Rose behind him. Abby and Donna were at a large round table looking at architectural drawings and both looked up. Both stopped what they were doing and turned their chairs. The chairs were luxurious and on casters allowing them to swivel easily.

"Adorabile," Donna Francesca said.

"Adorable," Abby translated.

Molto carino," Donna Francesca said.

"Very cute," Abby translated.

"Perfetto," Donna Francesca said.

"Perfect," Abby translated.

Donna Francesca began talking rapidly to Abby who kept saying si which Mark understood to mean yes, but understood nothing else. It wasn't that heated an exchange, just rapid, excited, and in fact it sounded very interesting. Donna sounded pleased and kept turning back between him and Abby as she talked. Donna was expressive. Abby began smiling as well and gave one last si before both stood. Abby took Donna Francesca's hand, then both hugged and finally they gave traditional cheek to cheek kisses.

"Ciao," Donna Francesca said in a sweeping turn for the door.

"Goodbye," Abby said walking her to the door that led to the lobby. Two men were on either side of the door outside when Donna opened it and both walked off with her. Abby closed the door and invited Mark and Rose to sit. Abby shook her head slowly from side to side.

"What was that all about," Rose said on behalf of Mark who was still petrified.

"Amazing. Truly amazing. Donna Francesca is very pleased," Abby said.

"Wow. Okay, I sort of got that," Rose said.

"No, you don't understand. I mean really understand," Abby said, "Donna Francesca is over the top pleased with you Mark. I mean it."

"How's that," Mark asked.

"Well, when you heard her speak Italian and say 'Non avevi alcun debito'. What she was actually saying.... What she actually meant was 'no more debt'," Abby said.

"I don't understand," Mark said.

"Mark, she doesn't want you to work under a contract or under debt. Mark, she wants you to be a partner. A free agent if you will, and share in your own profit. She believes you'll make her richer that way. Mark, she adores you," Abby said. "and just so you know, so do I."

"But what does this all mean," Mark said.

"Mark, Donna Francesca wants us to run, not walk, with your development. She wants us to get you out there as soon as possible and with only the best customers," Abby said, "which means we really need to accelerate your training."

"But if I'm free of my debt aren't I free of Donna Francesca," Mark asked.

"No," Abby said, "at least not in the way you're thinking. She wants you."

"I'm very confused," Mark said.

"It's complicated Mark but what Donna Francesca has proposed for you, while confusing to you, is buried within a tradition that goes back to Roman days. This is going to be difficult to understand but her father was truly an adherent to the duties of his religion and that was pushed onto his daughter," Abby said.

"Which means," Mark said.

"Mark, in Donna's world, children, girls in particular were married by arrangement. For some, as in Donna Francesca's case, she was being groomed more as a son to take over the family business so there were no marriage arrangements. However, like most practical father's of long Roman decent he understood that his daughter's chastity could not be maintained unless she herself maintained it.

"Celibacy," Mark said.

"Yes, Celibacy," Abby said, "and while celibacy in priests is common, Celibacy in nuns is also common. However, celibacy in young girls not so much. So within this sphere of religion was created what is called 'The Office of Those Devoted To The Vestals'."

"What is that," Mark asked.

"You've heard of men that guard harems right," Abby asked.

"Oh God? You mean eunuchs," Mark answered and added, "are you... You're talking about men who have been castrated to guard harems right?"

"Yes, but don't panic because that was a myth. At least it was for the Vestal virgins of Cicero's time. You see, Vesta had a lifelong love of sex. She, like all of the girls entering to become a Vestal Virgin, had taken the vows of celibacy. Unfortunately while she was a willing devotee to priestess rituals for Rome's survival there was still that overwhelming desire.

"So she didn't castrate men because she wanted sex with them," Mark asked.

"Yes and no," Abby said. "what she did, unlike her counterparts was exchange them. What Vesta did was to bring in young men of age but who could be made to pass as very young girls so she could have sex with them. What has excited Donna Francesca is she too wants you to become one of her 'Devoted To The Vestals'. Mark Donna wants to have sex with you or at least she's hoping you'll have sex with her."

"So I'm a sex slave," Mark asked.

"In a manner of speaking yes. She's not commanding it but hoping for it," Abby said. "And pampered in ways few men could imagine. Which would be above and beyond this job. Mark, I'm not sure where your head is at the moment, but if you remember our conversation, whatever sex you chose to have would always be between you and your clients. With the exception of Donna Francesca that would still hold true."

"So I could still say no," Mark asked.

"It's possible," Abby said. "I'd have to step in and ask her and I can't guarantee the answer."

"I understand," Mark said.

Mark sat there trying to feel the outrage but it wasn't rising. According to Rose he stood a chance of making thousands of dollars a month dressing the way he was dressed now. He was fascinated with the way he was dressed and had gotten off once already without counting what Bruce and Rose had done.

Now his so called benefactor wanted him for sex. What would another man do if given the same set of circumstances? Would they run off outraged? Roar and bellow that outrage because they didn't get to chose their partner or the manner of sex? Donna Francesca was beautiful, almost a goddess and she wanted him for sex and she was willing to pamper him, and here he was looking for reasons to say no.

Dude, you are an idiot, he mused silently.

"Okay," Mark said when he decided to end his internal debate. He suddenly felt stupid. Most of his time in school was trying to figure out how to score with a girl, sometimes any girl just so he didn't have to use his hand, and almost always coming up short both literally and figuratively.

"Are you sure," Abby asked.

"Yes," Mark said, "do I have a choice?"

"Yes," Abby said, "if you'd rather, I'll use you here as a bookkeeper and administrative assistance. It will pay minimum wage. I'll pay off your loan and you can make payments back to me. Or, again, you can take the course I've just outlined."

"I'll take the course," Mark said softly. His face flushed crimson.

"Welcome Mark," Abby said getting up and hugging Mark. Mark hugged her back crushing the slips and dress against him. The sounds and textures were wonderful.

SOPHISTICATES

The party, arranged by Abby was put together so the other young men could meet Mark and Mark them. There was a small single layer cake, ice cream and sodas. Mark was about to go off to "boot camp" and this was his going away party. Abby bent, picked up a napkin and wiped her face and gave Mark a hug, she straightened.

"Guys, before I send Mark off with Brenda to our Sophisticate Boot Camp let's take care of the introductions so he doesn't come back a stranger: You already know the girls, Mark. So from left to right is Kevin Sparks, next to him is Alex Anderson, that's Roger Bentley, and last but not least Matt Rogers. These are some of your fellow Sophisticates." Abby said.

"Hi," Mark said nervously. Each, as they were introduced also said hi.

"And this is your drill instructor and Sophisticate Trainer our lovely Brenda Butterworth. Now, let's finish up and give Mark and Brenda their leave," Abby said.

"Hello," Mark said taking Brenda's hand.

"You may address me as ma'am," Brenda said smiling wickedly.

"Yes ma'am," Mark said.

Rose, Julie, Linda and Bruce got up and tossed their paper plates into the trash bin and hugged Mark but Bruce stayed back as the beauticians made their way back to the salon. Mark carried a small suitcase with his new makeup bag in it and a generic wig case that held his new "day wig." He now had a locker with a brass plate with his name on it.

Yesterday he had signed all the necessary employment papers and for the first time saw Bruce in DRAB or Dressed as A Boy to help him clear his locker at school. He was shocked to discover he also now had an apartment thanks to Donna Francesca. All the boys had apartments in the building which was within walking distance of the salon. It was predominately in the middle of a large gay community. Mark was on the corner two doors down from Kevin.

Mark also had a new bank account with both a savings and checking that he took care of with Abby's help. He split his first $600 dollars between the two accounts and ordered checks for his new checkbook but was convinced he'd never write checks considering everything was mostly electronic. Abby said that was true for almost everything but the outlying areas of life.

Mark stepped into the light and sat down in the passenger side of Brenda's car. He turned to see the other boys watching as he drove off with Brenda for their first week together. The trip was short, through town and ended in the foothills.

Brenda owned a modest home with a well manicured front and back yard and she put Mark into a guest room. First thing she did was show him his "things". He had a panty drawer. Below that slips. She explained that each morning he was to get up promptly at six, remove his disposable diaper and step into a pair of plastic panties under a pair of plain white panties.

Mark looked confused immediately.

Brenda continued. Mark would lubricate the plastic panties and masturbate till he ejaculated and leave both panties on. He'd exercise using the chart on the back of the door. When his warm ups were done he could remove both his panties and baby pants, clean his baby pants and make ready for his shower.

After his shower he could put his fresh panties back on with a flat pad to protect them. Mark would add a front clasp training bra and camisole, do his makeup and day wig, and come into the kitchen to cook breakfast and set the table. When breakfast was ready he'd wake Brenda promptly at seven.

Mark told Brenda he wasn't much of a cook and was told to do the best that he could. Mark also told Brenda he had never done makeup and again was told to do the best that he could. Mark nodded his understanding.

Brenda then explained their schedule: Their day would be divided by classroom and practical instruction. Most of the classroom would be differences between the biological male and female and sexual techniques. There would be cooking, makeup, dressing, some sewing, cleaning, ironing, using a dishwasher, laundry and other practical tasks.

She would also cover how to sit, do light chores like vacuuming, dusting and ultimately move about in the world for things like shopping. That part scared Mark until Brenda assured him he'd ultimately do it without conscious thought. She was kind and warm but there was a finality in her voice suggesting there was little room for argument.

She also said he was going to play a lot with dolls.

"Dolls? Can I ask why I will be playing with dolls," Mark asked feeling silly over the notion of spending any time with dolls. Brenda had outlined some of the things he'd be doing and one of those was doll playing. Mark had looked at her as if she'd suggested he walk down main street naked.

"Do you know how to care for a child," Brenda asked. "Or be cared for like a child?"

"No, not really," Mark answered.

"Do you know how to respond to any kind of mothering," Brenda asked.

"I'm not sure what that even means, so I think my answer would be no," Mark said with a growing understanding of why he might be playing with dolls.

"And that sweetheart is why you'll be playing with dolls. There are going to be women who want to play with you as a doll. You. How can you be that doll if you have no clue what being a doll is or isn't," Brenda asked.

"I guess I don't, so I guess I'll be playing with dolls," Mark said. "And not arguing anymore."

"Even better," Brenda said as she sat down with Mark and opened a book showing a male and female standing side by side before she added, "now let's cover some of the biological differences that you'll have to overcome to convince a woman you want to be like her."

That evening Mark was hugged and sent off for bed. He was given tips on hygiene and went first to the shower. There was a fresh disposable diaper opened on his bed with the container of baby powder on the nightstand. Mark had found a pacifier in the nightstand as well and pulled one to nurse.

Mark showered, cleaned his ears, scrubbed his nails, brushed feverishly and dried before going to his room. The diaper laying open on the bed brought on an immediately erection and he quickly laid over the open disposable as the first drip of pre cum formed.

Mark upturned the baby powder and shook it over himself and his diaper after bringing the pacifier into his mouth. Mark closed the diaper and rubbed himself to climax which took hardly any time at all and then went to the dresser for something feminine to wear. He found the nightgowns below the drawer below the slips. He selected a simply single layer nylon in white with caplet sleeves, he set his clock for six and climbed between the sheets.

Day 1

He had only just gone to sleep he thought as the beeping of his alarm woke him. He remembered Brenda's words and found the baby pants before removing his diaper. After removing the diaper he stepped into the baby pants. Over the soft plastic panties he pulled a fresh pair of white nylon panties before adding the baby lotion to the inside of the plastic.

The sensation was striking as the warming lotion lubricated the plastic and moved over him like silk. His hardened erection grew harder still as he started to stroke himself. It was fantastic as he laid back on his bed and returned the pacifier to his mouth to free his hand. He caressed his nightgown and stroked the layer of panties over the oiled baby pants.

It took about four good strokes to bring himself to climax and it was a nice way to wake up he mused as he stood. He went to the door and found the exercise chart on the back and did the routines it outlined before dropping the panties first. He wore baby pants to the bathroom. Baby wipes cleaned the baby pants before his shower.

He took a hot, fresh, wake-me-up shower, came back, dried, powdered and slipped himself back into the panties. He had separated those panties from the baby pants and added a wide pad fixed within before getting into the front snap training bra. Under the camisole he now had small breasts. He went back into the bathroom and shaved as close as he dared before slipping into a pair of white flats.

It was dusk as Mark began looking for the things he needed for breakfast. There was a laminated sheet of instructions for a basic breakfast that he pretty much ignored as he fussed with eggs, bacon, bread, butter and the other things he needed. It was coming up on the half hour as he cracked the eggs into the small frying pan. Another was just starting to cook the bacon just as the toast popped up.

Things started going South almost immediately as Mark began buttering the toast but stopped. The bacon was smoking too much so he ignored the buttering to flip the bacon and search for the fan switch. Finding the switch he solved the smoking problem but the bacon was already burning when he flipped it.

Mark decided then to pull the two pieces of bacon from the pan remembering the eggs at that moment as they too began to smoke. That's also when he realized he hadn't fully buttered the toast which had already cooled too far to melt the butter discovering that when he tried. The eggs were burning more as he turned the burner off. He was in a panic when he saw the time was already five past the hour.

"Fix me a cup of coffee," Brenda said slipping the burning eggs from the still red coils. Luckily Mark had made coffee first thing.

Mark moved to the pot. He grabbed another cup, pouring Brenda a serving as she slid the burnt eggs onto the plate. The two pieces of burnt bacon were resting in a pool of oil next the toast with the butter still sitting on top of the piece of cold toast Mark had attempted to butter.

"I walked past your bathroom and your baby pants on the floor with bundled towel from your shower. In your bedroom is your nightgown next to an unmade bed. So, we have established a few things this morning that I thought were important to get out of the way first thing: You're disciplines are terribly lacking and you definitely can't cook," Brenda said. "and you were to do your makeup as well."

"I didn't have time." Mark said.

"I know," Brenda said, "and it was important for you to know that as well.

"Sorry," Mark said.

"We're going to fix it. So, first things first. Let's start by cleaning this kitchen while I have my coffee, and then go in and do the same to your bath and bedrooms. We'll do your makeup, get you into something pretty and come back here and start over. Part of your lesson guide today is time management and the basics," Brenda said as she sat to sip her coffee. She opened the newspaper.

Mark got the hint and took up the plate. he scraped it clean. The rest of the kitchen took another thirty minutes to put back the way it was and then he went back to his bathroom and returned it to the way it was. He did the same to his bedroom. Brenda came in just as he was fluffing the decorative pillows on the spread.

Brenda opened the closet and found a pastel lavender dress decorated with giant Lilies that she laid on the bed before turning back to the dresser for a full slip. She had Mark put those on before sitting at his vanity. This time she guided him through his makeup but made him do each item on his own.

Mark wasn't used to the eyeliner and jerked once dabbing his eye but Brenda was patient and after showing him how to clean the excess off with a Q-tip, he applied it again, this time flawlessly. He put a single layer of lipstick on and this time stood much prettier than before.

She had him use an unmarked jar on his vanity to remove his makeup. It was she said a do it yourself remover made of baby shampoo, coconut oil and then baby lotion. Mark used wipes and tissue till his face was clean and dry again before redoing his face. His second attempt at makeup was nearly flawless and easily under five minutes. He smiled at the results as he fitted his wig.

They walked back to the kitchen with Mark leading.

"Breakfast is all about managing different items needing different times to finish," Brenda said. "the toast cooking faster than all the rest while the bacon takes the longest to cook. So, if you plot the entire breakfast to its end point and work backwards, you start the bacon first, and then start cooking the eggs as you prepare to drain the bacon. When you flip the eggs you drop the toast. You slid the eggs and bacon on the plate and butter the toast last."

Mark watched Brenda do exactly that in awe, as she put the blotted bacon on the plate before sliding the eggs next to the two slices just as the toast popped up. She buttered the first piece then the second and handed Mark the plate.

"Eat," Brenda said as she twisted open a yogurt and grabbed a spoon.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"I never eat breakfast. Lunch is my meal."

"So what was the point of this morning?"

"Somewhere in the darkest reaches of your male mind you believe you know how to do almost everything. There was a perfectly good instruction sheet for our makeup on the vanity and another that explained what I just said for breakfast and you ignored both. This was just a reminder that you don't really know much of anything for the job you have."

"What do I need to know?"

"Are you worth what a women is going to pay for you?"

"I don't know?"

"The answer is no. What if she wants you to dress as a maid, a very pretty little maid and fix her breakfast, then make her bed while she showers," Brenda asked and added, "would you be worth it?"

"No," Mark said thinking about Bruce and how easily he made things look.

As the day wore on Mark took a more appreciative look at things. He paid attention to what Brenda said about cleaning the vacuum cleaner than using it. The duster and why he couldn't be too aggressive dusting, and polishing with a damp polish rag and not one too wet.

He did enjoy cleaning a little when she brought out the outfit. She did put him into a maid's outfit not too unlike the one Bruce wore. He felt cute in the short skirt and little petticoat and loved the ruffled panties she teased him into.

"Are all the panties lined in diaper material," Mark asked pulling up the ruffled panties that were more like training pants.

"No, but I've learned that when training men to be girls some tend to get more excited than others when put into our girlish clothes," Brenda said pulling the panties open to note that Mark happened to be one of those. He blushed as she closed his panties and gave him a rub before helping him into the little petticoat, short dress and very high heels.

Brenda closed a pinafore around him then had him collect her basket of clothes from her room and sort out the lingerie for the wash. He added his baby pants and put those in the washer after which Brenda showed him the settings for "intimates". Mark set up a drying rack in the garage to hang all the lingerie including his baby pants. The second load was his jeans and shirt and her clothes. Those went into the dryer.

Brenda walked Mark back to his bedroom and had him change into a cute play dress that reminded him of a school girl. He got to wear basic panties unlined this time and plain white socks with flats over a full slip and his training bra. She met him in the kitchen to fix lunch.

She showed him how to make grilled cheese sandwiches and they ate under the covered patio which made Mark nervous because it didn't appear very private. It got even more nerve racking when Brenda confessed that the lady next door, a widow knew she trained men to be maids. Mark asked how she found out and Brenda said it was part of the training.

"Ice breaking," Brenda called it.

Mark didn't ask for details but kept looking over to see if the woman was looking. He never saw her. He carried the dishes into the kitchen and cleaned from lunch then went and got a large doll and a diaper bag that went with her. Mark sat on the floor with Brenda in the chair nearby instructing him on the doll's care. He gave the doll a pretend bath before putting her into a similar dress.

Mark spent some of the evening before dinner learning girl moves. He walked around the family room, sat, crossed his legs, held an empty cup, bent to pick things up, curtsied, sat on Brenda's lap and suffered through the humiliation of being checked to see if he was wet. He was.

Mark was led into the play room and found the doll diapers and plastic pants and a baby doll set that would fit the doll he was playing with. Brenda walked him with those things back to his room and had him get a disposable diaper and pair of plastic panties like the dolls. To Mark's amazement there was also a baby doll set identical to the dolls. He carried all of it back to the family room. Brenda carried a changing pad.

Mark changed the doll into her diaper and baby pants and dressed her in the baby doll set then laid her on the edge of the changing pad that Brenda laid open. She then began undressing Mark till he was naked before lying next to the baby doll. Mark was diapered in the same way as the doll by Brenda who helped him into his own baby pants. A moment later both he and the doll were wearing identical baby doll pajamas over diapers and plastic pants.

"Come on and let's fix dinner," Brenda said getting up. "And bring you little dolly, honey."

Mark grabbed the doll noting in the large mirror how much alike he was to the doll as they walked towards the kitchen.

Brenda fixed toddler jars of beef, peas and pudding for Mark along with a baby's bottle of milk while Mark fixed a small baby bottle of pretend milk for his doll. Mark had dinner fed to him by Brenda using a small baby spoon after fixing a bib around him that was identical to a baby's except in size. Mark held his doll during dinner.

"I want to get you off. Can I get you off while you nurse your baby bottle? And you will be feeding your doll her baby bottle."

"So you want me to give my doll her bottle and you want to give me my bottle," Mark asked.

"Yes, while getting you off," Brenda said.

Mark felt himself reacting immediately and forcefully within his diaper. He'd gotten hard over his treatment and it had come and gone several times over the course of his meal. Now his erection was back with a vengeance.

"I don't understand," Mark said.

"I'm a client, honey. I've been a client since I started making you play with your dolly. Abby does not allow sex except by consent. I'm asking for your consent to get you off in your diaper. It's a turn on for me to make a man drink from a baby's bottle and wear a diaper while I get him off. Will you let me give you your baby bottle and get you off?"

"Yes," Mark said.

"Here," Brenda said moving to the chair to sit before patting her lap. "Lay across my lap with your doll."

Mark moved to where Brenda was sitting and could hardly breathe knowing what was coming. His penis was painfully hard in his diaper and nearly ready to explode as the diaper moved slightly over a very sensitive tip in the few steps he took. Brenda was sitting flat footed, legs together, hands held out as Mark sat and turned handing Brenda his baby bottle of milk.

Mark positioned himself so he was laying across Brenda's lap with her right arm under his neck. She took his baby bottle with her left arm and passed it to her right before easing the soft rubber nipple against his lips. Mark felt the first drip of milk touch his lips when he opened them allowing the nipple to pass. Mark began to nurse while adjusting his dolly so he was feeding her so Brenda still had access to his diaper.

Brenda with her left hand free moved to lift the double layers of Mark's nightgown up. It wasn't too fast and Mark could feet the hem of the layers sliding along his legs before Brenda was fluffing them over his baby pants and diaper. She bent and kissed his forehead just as he felt her palm press down against his penis. How odd that a simple gesture could be so sensuous Mark mused as Brenda began a slow firm gyration.

"Such a pretty little man! The perfect man. You are what every man should look like. A cute thick diaper, sweet soft plastic panties and a pretty little silky nightgown to make him feel like a little sissy baby girl," Brenda said pushing down and making circles over Mark's penis. "Does my little baby man like that?"

Mark wasn't sure he was supposed to answer and couldn't even if he was. He was nursing the baby bottle feverishly drawing milk as fast as he could. He found a lot of pleasure in pressing on the nipple that caused the little squirts of milk and more as she brought forth a flood of emotions with her teasing and touch. Was this what it would be like he wondered as he began to push up with his hips.

"Oh my sissy baby man likes that doesn't he," Brenda said as she reached under his nightgown and gripped his diaper so her fingers were wrapping both sides of his baby pants and diaper. Mark felt the fingers entering the diaper from the sides but she was clearly now using it to masturbate him with it. She stroked him down, then up while pressing lightly. "Come for mommy, precious."

Mark exploded. There was no other way to explain what he did in that first second. It was simply an explosion, then another about half the size followed by yet a third, and some more following but he'd lost count by then. Somewhere along the line he'd held his breath and arched his back, finally collapsing and breathing again. He was rasping as his heart beat itself fought to catch up.

"That's my good little sissy boy," Brenda said returning again to her slow rubs on top of his diaper, baby pants and nightgown. Mark was totally spent as she slowly, carefully pulled his baby bottle from his lips. A good third of the milk was gone which surprised him as she shifted in a hint that he was to rise. She edged his nightgown down as he rose with his dolly and handed him his baby bottle.

"Thank you," Brenda said. "You make a very nice baby man."

"You're welcome."

"So bedtime," Brenda said. "That diaper should hold you till morning. When you do wake, change your routine a little and come into my room and climb into bed with me. Bring a pacifier and we'll cuddle. I'll help you get off as you wet or after you wet depending on how bad you have to go."

"Okay," Mark said sounding a little confused.

"Part of your training Mark. "I get to be a client as well as your instructor."

"So you like men in diapers," Mark asked.

"Long story but mostly yes," Brenda said. "In the morning then."

"Good night," Mark said taking his dolly and baby bottle and making for his bedroom. He had no urge to urinate but he was sure he would have by morning. He would try his damndest to hold till he was cuddling with her.

Mark fell asleep caressing himself and remembering the moments. It had been just days since Rick had conned him into making that bet. Not too long after he could have strangled him. Now he could hug him and wondered if he was faring as well as he was.

Day 2

Mark's second breakfast fared better, this time with the instructions set up on a wooden reader. He blended pancake mix for six dollar-size pancakes he put in a pie pan to keep warm in the oven before mixing scrambled eggs and cooking two sausage. Brenda was sipping coffee at the table eating her yogurt and nodding as he went through his routine.

He had waken Brenda exactly at six when he slipped into bed with her while having to urinate badly. Brenda woke immediately and cuddled Mark drawing him close to her before placing her hand over his diaper and baby pants.

"Wet for me precious," Brenda whispered cupping Mark with her palm as fingers slipped between his thighs. Mark let himself go with a flood of relief as he felt Brenda wiggling against his bottom. They cuddled there through Mark's relieving himself and then on his back as he was massaged to another climax, which Mark was sure had been shared by Brenda. After a time Mark was released and urged into his morning routine.

Brenda walked by his room with his bed made and found her yogurt on a small plate with a spoon ready for her. She smiled and gave him a swat as he returned to the stove. They ate and went over that day's tasks and instructions. Mark spent the morning in a skirt and pettipants over panties and a blouse over his training bra.

Mark spent the first hour putting his makeup on and removing it with cold cream and applying lotion to his elbows, knuckles and knees. He trimmed his toe and fingernails, then painted them in a very soft blush pink. She changed his earrings for gold beads and helped him brush and style his hair with pink clips. She had a book he used to practice with.

Mark cleaned the kitchen under Brenda's direction as she sipped coffee then turned and led him to the bedrooms to make Brenda's bed. This time Mark had gotten up early enough to make his bed before going to the kitchen. Brenda instructed him to find something suitable to wear.

Mark opened the closet feeling self conscious picking out a dress but he selected a cute little girl's style play dress in a lemon yellow that he laid on his bed before taking up a full slip to wear under it. He removed his robe to sit with his baby doll set on and fresh panties and picked up the foundation under Brenda's watchful gaze as she guided him through his makeup again making him do each item on his own. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad considering it was his second time.

In the spare bedroom Brenda had Mark get two dolls and return with them to his room. One was a large companion doll in a cute green dress over a bouffant slip and Mary Jane shoes over lacy socks. She was dressed like a little girl just in pre-school. There was another dress, slip and panties in a bag that Mark brought in with her.

The second doll had a diaper bag and was dressed like a baby. She had Mark put that one in a stroller and cover it with a blanket. She then had Mark go back to the kitchen and select an apron from the pantry to wear before returning for the dusting tools and vacuum cleaner. Mark diapered the baby and put her into a little baby dress before laying her in the stroller. He then changed the pre-school doll into the red dress after changing her slip and panties.

With the dolls changed he brought both into the living room and arranged the large doll on the couch and turned the TV on to a children's channel. He positioned the stroller with the baby doll next to the doll on the coach and with that done started cleaning under Brenda's directions. He was now a little mommy, she said as she sat in the chair and picked up a book.

Mark was instructed to go make coffee then return to his cleaning. When the coffee was done he brought Brenda a cup, changed the little doll, brought the big doll two cookies for a snack before dusting and vacuuming the dining room. In the middle of vacuuming Brenda had him come back over to her and stand there while she reached under his dress and see if he was wet. He was soaked.

Mark hadn't wet his diaper so much as simply been too excited for most of the morning. Brenda understood. Brenda took his hand and walked him back to his room, laid a changing pad on his bed spread. She then had him remove his panties as she laid out a disposable diaper over the changing pad. With that done she had him hike his apron, dress and slip up and straddle the diaper before positioning himself to lay down over it.

Mark was taped into the diaper and allowed to stand and fluff his slip, dress and apron before returning to his cleaning. His erection was painfully hard again and worse he was terribly disappointed that she hadn't done anything about it. Mark had hoped when she diapered him something might have happened but it hadn't, and it was all he could do not to touch himself as he cleaned.

"Come here Mark, and pick up your baby doll with one of her bottles," Brenda said.

Mark went to the stroller and lifted the doll before going to the diaper bag for a baby bottle. It was empty as he brought it out.

"Grab a pacifier and put it in your mouth honey," Brenda said, "and come over her and stand by me."

Mark reached into the diaper bag and found a white and lavender pacifier and put it into his mouth before turning to walk over to Brenda. He stood where he had stood before.

"Go on and feed your doll honey," Brenda said. "and nurse your pacifier."

Mark sucked on the pacifier and pretended to feed the baby doll. Just as he started to do so Brenda reached under and began sliding her fingers along Mark's erection. At first she simply searched for his outline but once she defined it she stroked him from his tip to his base. His knees went weak and he shivered over the sensations she brought forth matching a moan he couldn't hold back when he began to ejaculate. She continued till he no longer shivered when she played around his incredibly sensitive tip.

"Go on and put your doll in her stroller sissy and finish your cleaning," Brenda said using her palm over his diaper to rub him one last time. Mark pushed himself against the pleasure of it before he turned to put the doll to bed. He suddenly felt very girlish and the word sissy hardly mattered when she said it. He nearly skipped to the dust rag he'd left on the side board to continue his dusting.

She had him fix lunch, clean the kitchen, do a load of wash, dry it and iron for the afternoons task. He wet his diaper with her hand over it for her own pleasure. He took a shower, was diapered again but this time wore just the diaper and sat in the kitchen practicing his makeup for an hour putting it on and taking it off with cold cream. He spent another hour brushing and styling hair on two wigs.

Just before dinner he was laid over his changing pad while Brenda used a vibrator over his diaper to bring him to a quick and satisfying climax before removing his diaper for his bath. Mark removed his makeup by himself using his cold cream and tissues. Mark shaved his legs in shallow soapy water then showered again before soaking in Johnson and Johnson's Baby Bath bubbles after he cleaned the tub naked.

Brenda diapered him and covered his diaper with ruffle panties to match a baby doll set. Brenda tucked him into bed with a short baby's bottle of juice "just to remind him of his status". Mark only sucked on the bottle for a few minutes when Brenda came in to check on him. He had fallen asleep from the efforts that day.

Day 3

Mark woke feeling wonderful and immediately began rubbing himself over his erection till he ejaculated. The pleasure of that brought him fully awake with a desperate urge to urinate as he let himself go into his diaper. His alarm read 5:00 o'clock. This time he had more than enough time to do everything he wanted to do which started with a fresh diaper and new pair of ruffled underpants. He did his exercises in just his diaper and ruffled panties.

Mark sat at his vanity and did his makeup flawlessly or nearly so. There were a couple of false starts with the eyeliner but it wasn't bad when he fixed the excess with a Q-tip. He made his bed quickly and cleaned his room before putting a load of laundry on. With that done he went to the kitchen to ready breakfast.

Brenda was going to get her perfect hash browns this morning he mused as he peeled a potato in cold water to keep it from browning. It was nearly six when everything was ready. Mark hurried back into his room, changed into panties with a flat pad, before adding a camisole over a training bra.

He sat and quickly styled his wig with two light green bows to match the dress he was going to wear over a simple two layer petticoat. He bent to pull on two plain white socks and buckle his flat black Mary Jane shoes before letting the light green dress fall over his hair and slip. When he was satisfied with his look he hurried to the kitchen and began Brenda's breakfast.

She had promised that if Mark had fixed a perfect breakfast she would eat it. It was six thirty as he sat the wooden tray on the counter with the small wide vase to hold the single rose. One egg two strips of bacon patted clean of grease, toast dry with butter on the side and a smattering of hash browns lightly browned. Mark slipped the toast from the toaster last to the warm plate. Two pats of butter sat on a small bowl of ice.

He wore a pure white pinafore when he knocked on Brenda's door precisely at 7:00 o'clock.

"Come in," Brenda said from the other side of the door.

Mark balanced the tray and opened the door moving carefully into the room after switching on the light. He sat the tray on the bench at the foot of the bed to help Brenda set up and adjust her pillows. Brenda didn't say a word but watched intently in awe of what Mark had done.

When she was sitting, propped against two of her pillows Mark brought her tray and sat it over her lap. Not a drop of orange juice had spilled as Mark opened the napkin to lay it along side before opening her newspaper.

"I've got clothes in the washer that need to be dried. Call me when you're ready to have that taken away ma'am." Mark said stepping back and giving Brenda his best curtsey. He stumbled slightly but it was close as he let his skirt fall before turning to exit.

"Thank you Mark," Brenda said picking up the napkin.

"Yes ma'am," Mark said pumping his fist after closing her door. He had nailed it almost as he twirled happily. How was this even possible, he mused, fluffing his dress and petticoat. Just days ago he was in a panic that he was going to end up a sex slave and here he was dressed like a little girl cooking breakfast for a women that was training him to be a kind of sex slave... no, that wasn't right! It was more a slave to sex, and he was loving it.

Mark went to the laundry room and put the clothes into the dryer and set it to run for 45 minutes before heading for the kitchen. He had cleaned while he cooked so what was left wasn't much as he started finishing with the rest of it. He added the few things into the dish washer and wiped the counter with a disinfectant before he swept the kitchen. He was just finishing that when Brenda appeared with her tray.

"You should have called for me? Is everything okay," Mark asked in a panic. There were only a few bites taken.

"Everything is fine. I wanted to eat with you. Make coffee and sit with me," Brenda said.

"You had me worried," Mark said.

"You left me speechless," Brenda said setting her breakfast things at the table, and adding, "the next fastest to achieve that much progress in so little time was six days. You've done it in three."

"Thank you," Mark said. "Thanks to you."

"No, that's not a compliment honey, that's admiration. I'm going to stop with the routine stuff and start doing the more complicated things," Brenda said.

"What's that mean," Mark said feeling like he'd sealed his doom suddenly.

"Now get rid of that worried look. You can do this honey," Brenda said, "we're going into the world."

"Oh God," Mark whispered suddenly regretting what he'd done.

"I said stop that," Brenda said, "come on and I'll show you how to do day makeup. And you'll need a day diaper over your panties."

Mark sat on the couch waiting for Brenda who took about twenty minutes to get ready. The only thing she had changed for Mark was his petticoat to a half slip over his disposable diaper and snap on plastic pants. They took two extra diapers and another pair of snap on plastic pants but she didn't think they'd need them. It was a little less formal looking. The makeup was lighter and less obvious. Mark passed easily.

It was then just before they left the house that Brenda taught him about the his speech impediment. Recent surgery for tonsils was the reason he couldn't talk as she handed him a business size card with that written on it. He also took a small note pad and pencil in a cute little purse.

"Where are we going," Mark asked.

"We're going to start with the typical places you'd normally go as a little girl with a woman that might be your mother, aunt, older sister or even a sitter: Groceries, clothes shopping, pharmacy, and gas... all places as routine while out in public. It helps get you use to being out and about," Brenda said.

Brenda had a shopping list that she handed Mark. It was here that she also handed Mark a small tablet with the first page already written in it.

"This will work better." It read: "Hello." I have had surgery on my throat and I cannot talk yet. I can write. Thank you."

Mark read it and looked at Brenda.

"Because you don't have a little girl's voice," Brenda said as she parked the car. Mark put that note pad and pencil in his sweater pocket and pulled a cart free from the line of carts they came up to. Mark was in a total panic but pushed the cart into the store with Brenda at his side. They were like any other mother and daughter shopping.

It was Brenda's normal shopping list so they took their time and the cart filled. They were nearly an hour counting the time at the butcher's and delicatessen counters. Brenda made Mark pencil in the items at both counters. The older man flirted with him at the butcher counter bringing a serious blush to Mark's cheeks through most of the encounter.

The lady at the register leaned far enough to tug a large sucker free from a display to give to Mark for his "injury" and wished her well on behalf of the market. Martin hugged her and then stood at the end of the counter bagging groceries and putting the bags in the cart. The bags went into the back seat and Mark pushed the cart to the rack by himself. He was smiling broadly as they pulled out of the lot.

Mark was still smiling as he paid the gas station clerk. He'd done that after his note and the pump number on another sheet of paper for gas along with a twenty dollar bill. By this time Mark was almost skipping to and from his destinations when they arrived. They had perishables in with the groceries so Brenda cut their outside activates short for the day and they returned home.

"That was incredible," Mark said as they put the groceries away.

"You did that like a pro, or put another way, like you've been a girl for all of your life," Brenda said. "because of that, I'm going to turn you over to Betty earlier than planned."

"Who's Betty," Mark asked.

"Betty Taylor. She's kind of our dry run," Brenda said, "I often develop a bias for the really good ones and you precious are a really good one so Betty is kind of a reality check for me."

Brenda began dialing her phone.

"Hello," Betty answered.

"Betty," Brenda said and then went on to explain her plans. She was confident that Mark was ready to pursue a trial meeting with a mature woman which was what Betty represented.

BETTY

Mark woke early, fixed breakfast again and had coffee brewing when Brenda came into the kitchen. He had laundry started and had emptied the dish washer. His room, as Brenda noticed, was spotless. So was the playroom, family room, kitchen, bathroom and every other place Brenda looked.

Brenda ate, which she never did and allowed Mark to clean the kitchen as she drank her third cup of coffee. She left for her own shower and to get dressed while Mark spent the last hour before lunch ironing clothes and using the steam function on his little doll dresses.

For lunch Mark made a tuna salad from a salad cookbook and served it in a chilled stuffed plump red tomato. Brenda sat on the patio again which is when he met Betty coming through the gate that connected their houses.

"Mark, honey, this is my neighbor Betty Taylor," Brenda said, "Betty, this is one of our newest Sophisticates: Mark, Mark Evans."

"Hello Mark. I've been dying to meet you since Brenda's call," Betty said. She was licking her lips as she watched Mark put the plate down.

"Nice to meet you," Mark said working desperately to maintain his composure. He'd been warned last night that Betty was lurking out there. She was actually part of his training. She would be evaluating Mark, but Brenda would not tell Mark what she was looking for as he added, "May I fix you lunch as well?"

"That would be wonderful Mark," Betty said.

Mark hovered over both as the two women ate. Mark kept their waters full, added a couple of bread sticks and then sat at Betty's invitation while the women finished their lunch. When both were done Mark got up and cleared the table. Mark had no idea what to do next.

As far as Mark knew Betty had long ago discovered what Brenda did and had eagerly agreed to become part of the training program as a sort of make-shift client. Mark's guess was that Betty got to play with the Sophisticates to keep her quiet. Sort of a bribe of some kind. In any case Mark intended to do his best.

"You'll be going home with her till dinner Mark," Brenda said, "she is a very dear friend of Abby's and Donna Francesca. She also tends to lean towards the adult baby a little so if you don't mind would you change before you go over?"

"No, I don't mind," Mark said, "not at all."

Mark was half expecting this after talking with Brenda. It didn't make it any easier but sooner or later he was going to start meeting clients and this was a good way to break the ice as Brenda had said. Mark smiled at the mature woman who kept watching him. The lust on her face was obvious and terribly unnerving while touching him excitedly.

Mark was wondering what he'd do if she made advances then almost snickered out loud. He knew he was kidding himself because his erection was already telling him what he was willing to do and if he didn't go change he was going to ruin his panties and pettipants.

"Betty is a client Mark," Brenda said. "she'd like to take a toddler home with her."

"If you'll excuse me I'll go change," Mark said, "will I need extra diapers?"

"Yes, at least two more changes," Betty said, "and a baby bottle of something. God, you are absolutely adorable."

Mark blushed cherry red turning to go back into the house. There was a moment's thought about what he was doing there catching a glimpse of himself in the large glass window and seeing a girl. Not even a woman but a girl and he was going in to dress as a baby girl or toddler for his first middle-aged woman.

Mark was wondering with some amount of irony if he would have answered an ad, if an ad for this would ever be posted? Would he take this kind of job? The answer he came to was no, but the reason made him smile. It was because he would have been too afraid before this. Having been somewhat forced had pushed him well outside his comfort zone and now, while he wasn't completely free of anxiety, he was far more excited than normal.

Mark appeared on the patio.

"Oh my stars," Betty said as Mark came through the patio doors in his baby outfit. He was carrying a diaper bag walking towards the two women. Even Brenda felt the pangs of lust rise at seeing Mark dressed.

"Ready honey," Brenda asked.

"I am," Mark said handing Betty the bag and allowing her to take his hand.

Mark had diapered himself but left off the baby pants choosing instead to wear the nylon panties with the plastic lining and ruffles. The white panties with the pink ruffles were a cute contrast and he knew instantly that Betty liked them because she reached around and fluffed the ruffles before she stood.

"You know Brenda when Abby and Donna Francesca asked me to participate in their program some time back I was excited. So far it's been wonderful and up until today it's been just that, wonderful. Today however it's become unbelievable," Betty said taking Mark's hand and walking him to the gate that led to her house.

"Can I ask you a question," Mark asked as they walked along the path towards a large patio door and another beautiful home.

"Of course," Betty said

"What is it about me, I mean me in particular, that so turns you women on," Mark asked.

"Well, first it's the program itself," Betty said. "I've been told and this wasn't until I discovered what was happening next door and became part of it, that there were women, of which I am one, that love feminizing or babying men."

"Is that it," Mark asked.

"No, It's a two part phenomenon that goes back to when we were children I suppose. There is that first part connected to discovering we like boys as girls. Most times discovering it's the prettier ones or more feminine ones that are rock stars," Betty said, "and the second part goes back to our nurturing with dolls and discovering with Abby's program we can suddenly have both."

"Both," Mark asked.

"Yes," Betty said. "a pretty boy dressed like a doll to play with."

"But me, what about me in particular," Mark asked.

"You are the absolute peak of that desire but at its perfection Mark," Betty said. "you are the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of this development. I'm surprised they haven't told you this other than perhaps they didn't want to spoil you or maybe worried that they might price you out of the market. I'm in awe that I even get to play with you."

"I guess I just don't see it," Mark said, "I just see me, a guy, that got caught in a bad loan and got stuck becoming some kind of perverted male version of a prostitute because of it."

"Oh Mark, you're so far above that I don't think there is even a category for what you are," Betty said as she pulled the patio door aside to let Mark enter before adding. "would you like a soda for your bottle. The games about to start. Do you like football?"

"Football, Me? No," Mark said, "it's what got me in trouble actually."

"My ex got me hooked on it," Betty said as she picked up the television remote and turned the TV on and added, "I just wish I could figure out what the hell this point spread is all about. My neighbor across the way is taking bets against my team is at two to one with a fourteen point spread, and I have no clue what he's talking about or I'd bet him."

"I could help you with that," Mark said.

"Really? You," Betty said looking at Mark with a curious eye.

"It's what got me into these things," Mark said.

"Well then. I'm both grateful and all ears," Betty said as she put the diaper bag down and opened it for his baby bottle. Mark climbed up on the couch, fluffed his dress as Betty went to her expansive wet bar and started fixing Mark's bottle.

Mark was recalling that conversation he had with Rick that fateful day when he had asked what a point spread was. He ordered his thoughts, fluffed his skirts again, smiled at the notion that he was dressed as a little girl in diapers and about to educate a middle age women on sports betting and point spreads....

"Well, the way it was first explained to me is, you've got two teams right? One is always better making the other by default worse. So let's say that Team A your team is the best of two teams making Team B the other team second best and everyone knows it," Mark said, "okay so far?"

"More than okay," Betty said patting her lap as she added, "here, come up and sit in my lap."

Mark never finished his explanation. He started it, got to some of the technical aspects but right from the start Betty had put a hand on his knee and it didn't stay there. It moved to his thigh, squeezed, moved another inch in, squeezed again, moved and found the front of his panties.

The arm behind him came around, picked up the baby bottle, teased the nipple against his lips and he stopped talking to nurse. When he began nursing Betty became far more playful. There were fingers in his diaper and after a few wiggles he was being carried to her bedroom. So much for what he'd do if she made a pass, he mused.

She laid him on her bed and undressed to her half slip and bra but left the bra with her dress at the foot of her bed when she climbed onto it next to Mark. His bottle went on the nightstand and he was encouraged to lay across her in such a way that he could nurse either breast. They were magnificent soft globes of warm flesh still very young looking and sporting nipples as large as the one on his bottle.

Mark grabbed her left with his left and began to nurse. His reward came when her hand slipped into his diaper from the waist and a finger touched his penis lightly on the head. It was electrifying and to avoid biting her he sucked harder. His excitement excited her and her hand slid further into his diaper to grasp him fully.

Betty pulled gently when he did, matching his sucking motion with gentle pulls. He nursed, while she stroked into a rhythm that blended into a soft rocking motion. There was no question where this was going to end or how long it would take to get there as Mark's erection expanded against his will not to. He fought it off for as long as he could but it was no use.

"Come for me my little dolly," Betty whispered near Mark's ear.

Mark would have sworn it was the words but when she said it her thumb slid over his tip just as she pulled softly and that was the last straw. He exploded against his diaper almost positive it wouldn't hold. He blasted several more times in his blinding vision pulling forcefully on her teat till it had stretched double and she shivered.

He wiggled his face against her breast more for his pleasure than hers, but she felt it as hers and she moaned to blend with his own. They both arched rigidly in their passions and motions froze for some number of seconds as their orgasms spread throughout their bodies. They held for a time till they had spent themselves. Mark collapsed first followed quickly by Betty, both slumped exhausted into marathon breaths.

"Oh my God," Betty said still gently stroking a very flaccid, but very slippery penis, as she laid back against her pillow.

"Ditto," Mark managed.

Betty eased her hand free of Mark's diaper using her other to hold his baby dress out of the way. Mark lifted himself to allow her to untangle herself and make her way to the bathroom.

"Join me honey," Betty said from the bathroom a few moments later.

She was at the shower twisting ornate knobs before turning to Mark to step forward to lift his dress. She was slow, methodical, motherly as she removed his dress and folded it. His slip followed, then his panties and diaper. She bent for his shoes and socks but allowed him to remove his wig.

Betty wanted him to lower her slip and panties and he did with the same gentleness she had shown. Betty towered over him allowing him to move closer and kiss the same breast he'd been nursing before they stepped into the shower together. They lathered each other and nearly made love with the soft soap bar and suds before rinsing.

When they dried each other he dusted her with Loves Baby Soft and she him with baby powder. They went down on the bed with a clean sheet over the spread with him in a taped on diaper and she in fresh panties under a soft nylon comforter. They cuddled together on top of an oversize baby blanket. Both fell instantly asleep. Mark was nursing a pacifier she pushed into his mouth before sliding him against her.

Betty woke to Mark nursing her with his hand pressed gently between her legs. She was on her side when she woke and rolled over on her back almost instinctively before realizing it wasn't a dream. When Mark woke he found himself facing Betty's breast again. Substituting it for his pacifier was a no brainier as he laid the pink rimmed nipple aside to take the real one in his mouth.

With Betty on her back Mark found it easier to slip a finger between Betty's genitalia. Betty spread her legs but quickly tugged her panties down forcing Mark to move his hand first. Betty forcefully lifted him so he was on top of her. His small size an advantage again as he was placed so he was able to nurse and still reach within her. His hardening penis now rested against his diaper pressing against her leg.

She was soaking herself as he began to force his hand to love her while her massive hand was crushing his bottom. She was within his diaper pressing him against her and forcing him back and forth as he nursed. She climaxed or he sensed she did before her other hand pressed the front of his diaper and stared rubbing him there. She had squeezed her legs together trapping his hand within her as she rubbed him to climax in his diaper. When she was sure he was done she relaxed and allowed him to free himself of her.

"I may just kidnap you," Betty said standing next to Mark at the sink in the bathroom. They had washed and Mark was brushing his teeth in a fresh diaper. Betty was in a fresh full slip over a front clasp bra and clean pair of panties.

"I may run away to here," Mark said removing the toothbrush to speak.

Betty helped him into his little girl play dress, Mary Jane shoes and packed away the accessories back into his diaper bag. He fitted his wig on but left the hair bow in the diaper bag fluffing the curls to go back to Brenda's without it. Betty kissed him at the sliding glass door in her robe. It was five in the evening. She said he had passed his test with flying colors.

Mark crossed the yard to the gate back onto Brenda's property and headed for her patio. Mark turned and waved to Betty who waved back. Through the patio windows Mark could see that Brenda was on the phone as he approached. He waved.

"Jesus Mark," Brenda said as she placed her phone on the counter and shook her head.

"What," Mark asked in a panic.

"That was Rose with Betty on a conference call. Betty called me insisting I book you for her and I tried explaining that you weren't taking bookings yet. Betty insisted I call Rose who quickly set up your bookings. Betty wants you back," Brenda said shaking her head again as she added, "what did you do to her?"

"I don't know," Mark said fluffing his play dress and kicking out a shoe to admire the Mary Jane's he wore. Try as he might he couldn't imagine this in his wildest dreams he would be making more in a sitting than a month of fast food and oddly feeling as cute as he looked.

"Well, whatever it was keep doing it because today was your graduation," Brenda said. "Rose wants you back to visit a Senator believe it or not."

"Am I ready for a Senator," Mark asked.

"Well, you just nearly put the lady that tests our Sophisticates into therapy and for the first time and she's booked an appointment with you for a callback so yes, I'd say you're ready for a Senator," Brenda said.

"Is there going to be some kind of graduation," Mark asked.

"Yes, in my room," Brenda said, taking Mark's hand and walking him down the hall.

SENATOR PADRE

Mark was dressed in a Footbridge Middle School girl's uniform when Rose and the ladies finished with him. Mark said goodbye to them, walking through the doors Rose held open.

Abby, sitting behind the wheel, couldn't believe what she was seeing giving the short amount of time her young man had been in the program.

"How do you feel," Abby asked as Mark got into the car looking and acting every bit the little girl he looked.

"Very nervous," Mark said.

The drive took twenty minutes.

Mark walked away from Abby's car with his book bag to wait for the Senator's aide. He dangled a Goestime mobile phone lens around his neck for his Iphone as identification but it was also popular for portraits and would be part of his cover since he was there to shoot photos of the Senator for the school. Part of his charade when he arrived at the Senator's location.

Mark also wore a royal blue bib pinafore school jumper with an adjustable waist in a knitted cotton over a white blouse. With those Abby had added white tights and a pair of glossy black Mary Jane's. Mark wore a size 10/12 from the same store that sold the uniforms for the girls at Footbridge Middle School.

"So why panties and not diapers," Mark asked as Rose had helped Mark dress that morning. Abby had been told to have Mark wear panties and tights which was what the Senator wore back in her day as a school girl. The situation was something like what had happened back when the Senator was a young girl watching over her brother.

Right after Rose braided Mark's hair and put in his bows Abby came in to do his final brief.

"Okay, no changes. So, same as before. You'll drive to Footbridge Middle School with Abby just as the bell goes off. Again, you'll walk back towards the middle but not quite and wait there for the Senator's Personal Assistant: Miss Susan Adams. She's going to be in a maroon SUV. Don't forget it's going to have that yellow sticker on the passenger side window. She'll know you as Mary.

Okay, Mark said. "and the same routine that we talked about coming back out?"

"Yes. When you're done, Susan will drop you off at the library steps and wait till you're inside. You'll wait a few minutes then out, go to your right and I'll pick you up at the bottom of the stairs."

"So she's a mommy right," Mark asked.

"She is," Abby said, "and from what I've heard, you'll be wearing diapers not too long after you meet her. Not sure who changes you but that doesn't matter. I gave Susan your baby clothes yesterday. They should already be in her hotel room"

"Diapers," Mark said trying to keep his face from breaking into a smile.

"Mark, come back," Abby asked.

"Sorry, go ahead Abby," Mark said.

"Just a reminder, about her breast feeding. She does like to breast feed, but again she's not keen on getting nibbled, so be cautious. Remember that. Kisses, sucking and tongue but only if she starts feeding you from her breast," Abby said.

"Got it," Mark noted.

"Oh, and of course if she decides otherwise there is a baby bottle already in your diaper bag filled with grape juice - your favorite and don't forget to cap it when you are done for the night," Abby said. "Don't forget! It will be in with that baby dress and grape juice stains."

"Understood," Mark said just as he grabbed the door handle.

"That's pretty much it," Abby said.

Mark moved off from Abby's car walking casually among the chaos as school girls flooded out the door seconds after the bell. There were three buses loading and several dozen cars. Mark spotted Susan's car about fifteenth back easing up as girls started getting into the cars already lined up.

"Mary," Susan asked as she pulled up with the window down. The yellow sticker was unmistakable as Mark pulled on the door handle and climbed in.

"Yes," Mark answered as he added, "Susan?"

"Yes," Susan said, "amazing."

"Thank you," Mark noted brushing his skirt as Susan pulled away slowly to join traffic in the school pickup lane before easing onto the street. She kept looking over at Mark who was, for all intents and purposes, a ten year old girl getting picked up from school.

"So may I ask how long you've been doing this," Susan asked.

"Coming up on three weeks now. The Senator is my first client," Mark said happily.

"What? Three weeks? I've got to say, for as little time as you've been doing this you are amazing looking," Susan said.

"Thank you, the girls worked very hard at it," Mark said.

"It shows," Susan said as she eased onto the public street before adding, "so is this all you do? I mean as far as making a living is concerned? If I'm not prying that is?"

"You're not and yes, it's full time now, and I can't wait to do it more often," Mark said.

"Really," Susan said, "why?"

"What else is a little person going to do that fits them so perfectly. I mean at first it was odd, very odd, but after a time I've since discovered I like doing this," Mark said. "this is actually starting to feel normal."

"Normal," Susan said. "normal is a stretch?"

"Everyone has a fetish of one sort or another and I love dressing up. Turns out I really do love this sort of thing most of all. I think your boss is going to be one of my most favorite types because she likes playing a mommy role," Mark said.

"You're so open about this," Susan said.

"You've got to be otherwise the client often isn't," Mark said, "so can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," Susan said.

"Does any of this turn you on," Mark asked.

"Honestly? No," Susan said, paused, "but if you were to put on a little maids outfit and perhaps clean my apartment before we had sex.... perhaps?"

"We have guys that love doing that," Mark said.

"So you don't do that," Susan asked.

"It's not that I don't, so much as can't," Mark said, "it's the equipment. Uprights, brooms and such are too big for me to move around. I can handle the little stuff."

"What about the kids versions," Susan said.

"You mean like a little Susan Home Maker set," Mark asked snickering.

"Yes," Susan said.

"Tell you what, get one and call my boss and tell her she needs to make me a little maids dress and set up an appointment and I'm yours," Mark said.

"Ruffled panties," Susan asked and added, "I mean would you wear those cute little ruffled panties?"

"Of course. I'd love to. You're the client," Mark said as he opened his book bag and fished around in it before bringing a card out. It had his name, the company name and number on it. Susan took it and slipped it into her purse.

They pulled up to the Carlsbad Suites and a doorman opened Mark's side of the door as another man opened Susan's and held it till Susan climbed out. Mark waited looking nervous as the driver handed Susan a numbered paper and drove off. Mark and Susan walked into the Hotel towards the elevator. Mark appeared in awe of the place.

There was a woman on the elevator and smiled at Mark and Susan.

"Such a pretty little girl," the woman said. "you don't see uniforms that much anymore."

Mark fished into his bag and brought a card out and signed to the woman as he handed her a card.

It read: "Hi, my name is Mary Elisabeth, I cannot speak but I can sign. If you talk I can hear. If you cannot understand sign I can write my answers. Thank you."

"Oh how cute! You're very pretty dear," the woman said as the elevator began going up. Mark signed thank you and the woman ignored them for the rest of the trip.

"That was very clever," Susan said when they got into the suite.

"I don't have a 10 year olds voice," Mark said smiling. "Learning sign was a good way to communicate. We pretty much all do this. Good way to hide behind a voice we can't change."

"Would you like something to drink," Susan asked as she opened the drapes. They were up on the twentieth floor with no other buildings as high so their view was uninterrupted and there was no risk of anyone looking in.

"Just water please. I can't have alcohol on my breath," Mark said as he added, "I'm on the Senator's time right now."

"Got it," Susan said going to the room's wet bar and pulling a small bottle of water from the small refrigerator. "So now what?"

"Normally I wait to see what the client wants to do first," Mark said as he sat. Back straight, hands in his lap. Feet flat on the floor. Susan couldn't help notice how demurely he did it.

"Mark, I've got to hand it to you, with the exception of when you talk, I'd swear you're a young girl," Susan said.

"Thank you," Mark said. "that's thanks first to the doctors that held me back as a child and then later my teachers here with the agency."

Just then the phone rang and Susan moved to pick it up.

"Hello? Senator Padre's room. This is the Senator's Assistant Miss Adams, how may I help you," Susan answered. "Oh? Okay? Yes, I see? Of course I can. I'll let him know. Actually, he's right here as per your instructions. I will and I'll see you on Wednesday. Knock them dead Senator."

"Senator Padre," Mark asked.

"One and the same," Susan said. "And she's calling from the plane. She didn't land as planned. She was diverted back to Washington for a critical vote that is suppose to reach the floor first thing in the morning."

"I see," Mark said slightly frustrated.

"She said to make it very clear you're to be paid in full no matter what and that I was to add a suitable bonus as well for your inconvenience," Susan said. "And to include a meal if you're so inclined. Frankly I'm famished."

"Me too," Mark said. "That's very generous of the Senator but the bonus isn't necessary."

"She wouldn't have it any other way," Susan said. "There are menus on the bar."

Mark moved to the bar and climbed up on the stool to take a peek at what was offered. He was going to have chicken nuggets, fries and a butterscotch milkshake. Mark's selection, given what he could have had made Susan smile. Susan ordered a small steak and potato with a red wine.

When the meal came and the cart was set up it appeared as it might for a mother and daughter dinner. The room service waiter pulled the silver warming tops off, fixed the chairs and helped the "ladies" sit. He removed the cloth napkin rollers and opened both napkins into each lap and left after pouring Susan's wine.

"This is kind of nice," Susan said. "So, my dear, we have time for a good part of your life story and you fascinate me."

"How far back," Mark asked, cutting a nugget into fourth's to dip a bit into a silver catsup bowl. The fries were a third gone which were his favorites as was his milkshake.

"Tell me about your size," Susan said, "you're nearly perfect which is a great deal of my fascination."

"The medical term was Hypopituitarism. It was a condition I was diagnosed with as a child just before school that affected my pituitary gland. Doctors believe it was something I caught when I was two or three. Which caused my gland to stop producing several key hormones. That part they called panhypopituitarism. Bottom line was I didn't grow much in those first 10 years." Mark said.

"And that combination of medical problems left you small but seriously well proportioned," Susan asked. "And very pretty for a boy."

"Yes," Mark said. "Thanks in part to a delayed puberty.

"Okay, so I get that medical part, but how in heavens name did you end up doing this," Susan asked.

"Bad debt," Mark said.

"No, that's too obvious," Susan said. "I want the long version. Remember, the Senator is paying for this."

"Fair enough. Well, then let me back up a little. So, because of my medical problems I was home schooled which just means I didn't interact much with my peers and that just meant it helped keep me away from bullies'. By the time I did start school I was way ahead of my classmates intellectually, but way younger than the kids I was attending school with so I was kind of protected. I was just starting my first college classes to earn my masters in computer science when this all started," Mark said.

"Wait," you are... or rather you were in college," Susan asked. "How could you be working on your masters already?"

"I started as a freshman but I had already earned my Bachelors in Computer Science through my home schooling," Mark said.

"Wow," Susan said. "But you were still a freshman."

"Yes. I was a freshman because there were still freshman classes I needed. As it happens, I was in college with a roommate named Rick Santiago. Anyway, Rick came into the room one Friday before a Sunday football game and was yelling about betting on a sure thing, "Mark said.

"Football," Susan asked and added, "I mean it had to be football because you said Sunday.

"Yes, it was. American football. Rick said he had some information on the inside. No, that wasn't right. He had inside information. I had no idea what he meant at the time, but he thought it was important or so he said and it was about a quarterback on team that had a winning streak. I guess this quarterback had been injured and was about to be operated on and no one knew about it," Mark said.

"Which would cause that team to lose I suppose," Susan said.

"Exactly what Rick said," Mark said nodding.

"So you jumped in," Susan said.

"Not at first, no. I wasn't a gambler. Couldn't care less," Mark said. "Besides, I didn't have the money and Rick didn't either. But it was a sure thing and he promised I'd get my money back that same day. Only he couldn't get any loans. He said he had already made some bets around town and had used all of his betting money but this was as good a bet as he'd ever seen and we could win big."

"And you started believing him," Susan said.

"I did," Mark said, "he said it had a big payoff. Huge return as in a payoff of $6,000 total on a loan of a $1,200 leaving $4,800 to split between us. So I borrowed the money."

"And you lost," Susan said.

"Exactly," Mark said. "I borrowed the money from the same guy Rick borrowed from and then lost it when Rick's sure thing turned out not to be."

"I get it," Susan said. "And suddenly you're a sex slave."

"Actually no," Mark said.

"No," Susan said. "But you're here?"

"But not as a sex slave," Mark said. "I know it seems like I'm splitting hairs here, but sex is optional. Believe it or not for some women, a lot of them actually, I'm kind of a method actor."

"Excuse me," Susan asked snickering a little.

"I know that sounds funny but my bosses' company has gone though a great deal of money to make sure I fulfill a fantasy first and sex perhaps but always the fantasy first," Mark said as he started to define some of his future clients by fantasies.

"I'll be damned," Susan said, "and would that include the Senator?"

"It could," Mark said. "I mean if she wanted sex it would be up to me to agree to it and it would be mutually agreed to. I can't charge her for sex. It would be no different than a couple having sex on their first date from a chance encounter or from a dating service. Although I can be legally tipped for my performance."

"Wait, you were not hired for sex," Susan asked, "you were hired for a performance?"

"Yes," Mark said.

"We'll I'll be double damned," Susan said. "I'm apologizing because my whole view of you has changed radically."

"Apology accepted but not necessary," Mark said.

"This whole thing has blown me right out of the water," Susan said. "So what kind of performance does my boss like?"

"I'm sorry Susan but that would be a breach of my client's confidence," Mark said. "Honestly, I can't discuss a client's particulars."

"Well, let me ask you this then, since my boss has already paid for your services is there any chance I can see you perform them without giving away what she might like or not like," Susan asked.

"I could at least show you what I brought with me. My costume as it were," Mark said. "I suppose you could deduce what someone might like from that but I won't say yes or no to your questions."

"Fair enough," Susan said. "How long before you have to go back?"

"Let's see, you picked me up at 3:00 o'clock. It's 5:30 now. I would most likely be here a total of five hours but likely wouldn't have eaten thank you very much so that would have been 8 to 8:30 putting me back at the library around 9:00. I was going to be picked up there around 9:00 because the library closes at 9:30," Mark said. "So right now we've got about 3 hours if I'm to make that pickup. All the time in the world if you drive me back to corporate."

"Any chance I can see what you look like in your costume," Susan said. "Besides this look I suppose."

"Of course. That's not a problem," Mark said moving to his luggage to put the case on the folding rack that was used for luggage. "Would you like to see the end results or the transformation itself?"

"Do you mind dressing in front of a woman," Susan asked.

"Do you mind watching a man go from a little girl to a baby or toddler girl," Mark said. "It involves me undressing. Being naked if you will, then dressing?"

"No, not at all. Frankly I'm fascinated by this whole thing."

"I have an erection," Mark said. "It's a natural occurrence from these encounters. Will that bother you?"

"Really? This turns you on?"

"Of course. One of my perks."

"Then no, I don't mind," Susan said as she shifted uneasily in her own chair.

"I could put the diaper on first, privately, then you could watch the other things go on," Mark said. "If that might make a difference."

"No, seriously, it's going to be okay."

Mark opened the bag and produced his baby bottle suitably capped. Inside the pink plastic bottle was a light purple juice that he sat on the desk. Next to that went baby lotion, baby oil, Johnson and Johnson's Baby Powder, baby wipes and latex gloves.

There was a pink pacifier with a ribbon attached that ended at a clip to hook to a collar or bit of lace on the dress. All those were followed by several hair bows with tiny clips in sets arranged on a card. There was a single large one for the back and two matching pair.

"This is awesome," Susan said watching the items gathering on the hotel desk. There was a small clear plastic bag with a wash cloth and soap that Mark sat on the desk as Susan asked, "for a baby bath?"

"Yes," Mark said.

"Unbelievable," Susan said as she watched Mark lay two disposable diapers out next to a pair of snap on plastic panties. Those were followed by a pull on pair of unlined rumba panties that he folding before pulling a pair of lined rumba panties out to lay next to them.

"Before you ask, different clients have different taste for diaper coverings," Mark said. "Some like the fancy pants lined in baby pants, other like the baby pants exposed."

"Got it," Susan said. "As I mentioned when we were talking about the maid's outfit, I'm partial to ruffled panties myself."

"Wearing them or seeing them on someone," Mark asked.

"My one and only experience with any kind of fetish of any sort was a boy friend I dressed up as a maid for one Halloween. Turns out it was a turn on for him and, as it happens, for me as well. The ruffled panties under the little petticoat drove me bananas," Susan said.

"Then I'll go into the plastic lined ruffled panties over the cloth diaper," Mark said.

"Are you teasing me," Susan asked.

"Just trying to justify the Senator's money," Mark said. "If you'd rather something else?"

"No, those would be nice actually," Susan said with a slight voice change.

"And the dress," Mark said lifting the baby dress from the bag. That was followed by a short slip that made the set adorable looking. The baby dress was in a Bishop style, pink like everything else and was designed with a Peter Pan collar. There were airy puffy sleeves edged in ribbon that matched the hemmed layer of chiffon that layered the satin. The slip was nylon at the top with a layer of taffeta and chiffon at the bottom with the chiffon edged in lace like the top layer of the dress.

There were booties and a short pair of lacy socks that Mark laid next to the booties. The next to last items were fingerless mittens with the last item a slightly larger baby's bib in a pink terry backed fabric under a cute baby animal print plastic front. There were two bottles of baby food with one a strained beef and the other a pudding. Mark put the baby food on the nightstand with a baby spoon and fork.

"Down to the last detail," Susan whispered.

"It's what your boss ordered," Mark noted. "And detail is everything."

"I had no idea till she sat with me and explained what she wanted to do," Susan said. "Not to this detail mind you, just that she was having a young man disguised as a little girl to be dressed as a baby coming over for a little companionship."

"That's me," Mark said. "Which would start, according to the instructions, with her diapering me?"

"I'll leave that up to you," Susan said.

"It would be easier if you did the diaper," Mark said. "I'm actually better with disposables."

"Seriously," Susan asked.

"Seriously," Mark said. "Although truth be known, it's not necessary, just helpful."

"Fine, I can change you," Susan said as Mark laid the changing mat out.

Mark moved closer to Susan and lifted his arms to allow her to help him out of his dress. Susan, understanding the move, turned him around and undid the button at the back of his jumper. That came off first, then the blouse to reveal his full slip and training bra. He wore a pull-up under a short pair of old fashioned bloomers.

"Are the bloomers part of the school uniform," Susan asked pulling those down before taking off the disposable diaper that Mark wore.

"No, that was Rose's idea. The Senator hadn't mentioned the type of underwear for the school uniform and Rose is partial to old fashion bloomers so that's what she put me into. She said if she'd had more time I would have been paddled before I was sent on my way. A proper send off for a boy dressed as a school girl," Mark said.

"I like Rose," Susan said as Mark now stood naked as she added, "all set for the diaper.

"Okay," Mark said turning for the bed and diaper already laid out on the changing pad.

"There is an irony here," Susan said as she watched Mark climb up and crawl to the diaper before turning over to lay on top of it.

"What's that," Mark asked.

"I was just remembering a while back the Senator and I talking about how she satisfied her desires and her explaining the elaborate methods she had to go through, like this, just to spend a night with a man," Susan said, "and how fascinated I was."

"So it fascinated you," Mark said spreading his legs over the diaper as Susan picked up the latex gloves that Mark had brought.

"More a curiosity," Susan said.

"Was it a turn on," Mark asked as his erection reacted to the baby lotion even before Susan began rubbing it onto him.

"A little. More now," Susan said, "come to think of it, yes it was when she described a couple of the things she did with you during your last visit."

"That was most likely Kevin," Mark said as Susan tipped the baby powder over Mark, "Kevin Sparks, this is my first visit."

"Fascinating," Susan whispered.

"What's that," Mark asked as Susan peeled the gloves free and took up the edge of the diapers front.

"It is a bit of a turn on," Susan said.

"For both of us then," Mark said as the diaper touched him. "You don't want me to do any of the things that were suggested for the Senator do you? It might help?"

"I'm not following," Susan said.

"I was told that the Senator liked a little light touching during this part," Mark said. "As do I?"

"Really," Susan said pausing with the diaper she was tugging. "So how does that work? I mean if I was the Senator that is?"

"You would be just a little closer. Just within reach... just so I could slip an innocent hand under your dress and slip and caress your panties while you diaper me. I was told that helped get the Senator in the mood," Mark said.

Susan licked her lips a little but didn't say anything. She did move a little which was more than enough to allow her to continue diapering Mark while Mark could now reach under her dress. A moment later Susan was adjusting the diaper's sides as Mark's fingers were probing the warm wet slit just inside of Susan's panties.

Susan was softly moaning as she pinned Mark's diaper closed. She was fussing with his diaper and diaper pins while also using the palm of her hand to gently press against Mark's penis. The ice had been broken Mark mused as he gently pushed against her palm.

Susan also pushed against the fingers that wiggled inside of her. She was beginning to flow from drips to an occasional trickle as she finished pinning Mark's diaper closed.

"I'm going to need a pad," Susan said softly.

"Wonderful," Mark said.

"Wonderful," Susan said moving to the bathroom. "Why is that wonderful?"

"I'm succeeding," Mark said.

"Oh," Susan said from inside the bathroom. "Then by that measure, yes, you are succeeding."

Mark was on his back nursing the pacifier with his feet in the air for his baby pants when Susan came into the large room He was hold the rumba panties with the plastic lining and pink ruffles.

"So the baby is ready for her panties then," Susan said as she came over and took the panties from Mark. "And I'm safer now."

Susan got Mark into his panties, then the slip and finally the baby dress and was about to feed him his bottle when Mark suggested her breast feeding him. She was getting very horny by then and the suggestion was accepted easily.

Mark suggested she remove her dress, unhook her bra and remove it but leave her half slip on. Mark then guided her so she was propped by the pillows in such a way that Mark could lay alongside. When she was laying on her side Mark laid next to her but down enough so he could both nurse and reach into her panties from her thigh. Susan gasped audibly as Mark sucked firmly on her nipple as the same instant his fingers probed and found the very tip of her clitoris.

Mark's earlier lessons taught him this as he was reaching for Susan's visible glands right at the front junction of the labia minora. As he gently pushed his fingers in while he drew on the nipple and teased with his tongue he found it just above the opening of Susan's urethra. Her slight jerk gave him a hint that his touch was successful. He circled her area and sucked her nipple while pressing his diapered clad penis against her thigh. Mark let her set the pace.

"Can you make love to me," Susan asked in a lusty whisper.

"Of course," Mark whispered back releasing her breast to answer as he added, Just push my diaper and baby pants down and then your panties."

Susan did exactly that with a hurried, near desperation before Mark was free enough to enter her. She guided him in and till he was far enough then thrust herself at him as he clasped her breast again. She was caressing his dress and slip over his naked bottom and back as he began to rhythmically move up and down to match her own motions.

They moaned to each other in that understandable language of pleasure as Mark's tip found the button he'd identified earlier. He went slow till she picked up the pace and when it did pick up he pushed harder and deeper and forced himself to stay longer. She brought her legs around him and his sucking became more aggressive.

Their moans grew a little louder and suddenly both froze in place. Susan shuddered as Mark exploded his first orgasm into the prophylactic he'd rolled over his erection just before entering her. There was a second and third and part of a fourth before a series of small jabs tapered off to a gentle pleasure as he deflated. They continued to cling to each other as he tactfully removed the rubber and laid it aside before gently caressing her from her stomach to her neck.

"Sweet Jesus," Susan said "No wonder she does this."

"So you enjoyed it," Mark asked.

"Oh heavens yes," Susan said.

"We've got two hours left," Mark said.

"What would you like to do," Susan asked.

"No, what would you like to do," Mark asked back.

"I could do that again," Susan said. "So how does that happen?"

"Well, we can shower. I'm really good at taking care of you in a shower. Then you can give me a bath. I love bubbles. You can diaper me with a disposable, put me back into my baby dress, rest till you're ready and allow me to show you how I warm you up again," Mark said.

"I'll start the shower," Susan said rolling flat before lifting to pull her panties up. She stood and removed both the slip and panties before moving to the bathroom to start the shower. Mark stood and went to his bag and found the small colored bag for the prophylactic and disposed of it and pulled the diaper from his ruffled panties before unpinning it. He folded the diaper and closed the two diaper pins.

Susan called from the shower just as Mark took his slip off. The shower was as promised, with Mark very attentive and so was the bath with Susan. She was becoming more at ease as a Mommy type with the baby wash cloth and soap. Susan was in another pair of panties and a full slip when she sat on the closed toilet towel drying Mark before generously covering him with baby powder.

They made love a second time with Mark wearing just his slip to match the full slip Susan wore. It was a cute look standing by the bed as Susan had Mark lift his slip to help him into his condom before they lay down together. The prophylactic, a Trojan, came out of Mark's Hello Kitty purse making Susan smile over such a cute contradiction. Their lovemaking took longer that second time which was okay with both of them as they lay together catching their breath. Even taking their time left them nearly an hour before Mark had to be back at the library.

Susan happily helped Mark dress and she carried his bags down the elevator to the parking garage. It was a mother and school girl in the front seat before Mark left to climb the steps to wait for Abby. As planned Abby pulled to the north side and waited the minute it took for Mark to come back down the steps and get into the front seat. Abby drove down the block and pulled to the curb right behind Susan who got out and walked back with Mark's bag.

"You didn't have to wait," Abby said.

"I wanted to," Susan said. "It was wonderful. Thank you Mark."

"You're welcome Susan," Mark said. "I really did enjoy myself."

Abby pulled away and watched in the mirror as Susan turned and climbed into the Senator's SUV.

"So I'm guessing she had fun,"

"She did," Mark said

"Here, the phone is on speed dial," Abby said. "press 11."

"Hello," Senator Padre answered, "so did my aide enjoy herself."

"I believe so Senator," Mark said. "I was able to do everything you wanted me to do."

"Excellent," Senator Padre said. "She's been so damn curious. I'm calling her right after this call. If you don't mind, would you give the phone to Abby."

"She wants to talk with you," Mark said handing the phone back to Abby.

"Hello," Abby said and added after a pause," You're quite welcome. She seemed very happy when she drove off. Any time Senator, any time. Thank you very much Senator. That's very generous of you. I'll pass that on. Good night to you too."

"Was she happy," Mark asked.

"Happy," Abby asked with a touch of sarcasm in her voice. "Yes, you could say that. She just doubled your tip and wants to do a weekend at her summer place, with Susan. You'll be taking care of both."

BOOK KEEPING

Mark sat at his kitchen table, laptop open, spreadsheets overlapping as he typed the last entries into his diary. Kevin had talked about his own diary recording experiences and observations. It was for later, when he retired and wrote a book, he joked. Mark liked the idea of keeping track and started his own that very night. Now there were pages of exploits. Mark didn't use real names or addresses.

Mark looked at the list of names, his customers. . . yet not. They were not really his customers because they didn't feel like customers. They were more like liaisons. They were more like close friends arranging to meet and then meeting. What made it so wonderful was them being so eager to meet and him feeling so wonderful having met them.

"Best job ever," Mark whispered as he read.

Had it only been three weeks as he happily went over each name, his time, his role and the outfit he wore. It was exciting stuff as he reviewed the names: Judge Maxine Carter, Judge Judy Andrews, Ms. Helen Carlsbad, Senator Padre, Susan Adams. Silvia Sanders and Mary Turner.

Some, like Mary Turner, more than a few, twice now. Silvia Sanders, a well to do woman was becoming a regular and even kept outfits at her place. Mark smiled. Of course he'd gone back to Betty Taylor twice on his own and his Boot Camp instructor Brenda Butterworth just for the fun of it. She enjoyed taking him out to local restaurants.

"Busy? Am I interrupting," Bruce asked coming into the kitchen. Mark smiled over the look. Bruce was in his pink maid's outfit wearing pink rubber gloves and holding his cleaning tray.

"No, just catching up on my bills," Mark said. "What's up?"

"Just checking before I change to go home. Your laundry is folded on your bed. Oh, and I stole another pair of your panties. Those light pink ones with the ruffles? So you don't need to pay me," Bruce said laughing.

"Damn, I just got those," Mark said. "And I've already written your check you brat. Okay fine, but that's two pair in two weeks. That's your quota! And stop taking my favorites!"

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Besides, you've got cute taste," Bruce said giving Mark a curtsey before turning, bending and wiggling his bottom. "You seem stressed."

"Just never mind my stress level. My stress level is fine. Go," Mark said laughing at the suggestion Bruce was hinting at. Bruce loved giving oral sex. Mark, on occasion, enjoyed getting oral from Bruce after his initial shock of having a boy go down on him. "Besides, I've got to get these bills paid."

"Then we're okay on the panties," Bruce asked.

"Of course. Now Go," Mark said. "And that was your last pair. For this month."

"Thank you," Bruce said. "I'll be back for two hours same time next Wednesday."

"See you then," Mark said. "And thank you."

Bruce went into the bedroom, changed and returned, waved and was gone. He came in once a week. Mark insisted on paying him. Bruce cleaned his entire apartment within two hours plus the laundry dressed as a maid. Every other week only an hour just to do laundry and light housekeeping. He was very fast, very efficient.

Alone again, Mark went back to his diary and finished his last entry, then to his checkbook. He opened his bank account, logged into PayPal and coordinated the updates. He had since paid off his draw within the first few days working.

Donna and Abby's share of his earnings was the cost of doing business and his closet had its own column. The girls got envelopes as well, but even after all that he was making more than he could spend.

Mark had taken Abby's advice and sat with her financial adviser and began first with a money market account. Mark was putting a third into savings, a third into his new money market and a third into his debit card. Almost an even distribution of $5,000 each that was still amazing him but he was getting more offers of work than he could handle.

Mark looked at his appointment book on line, the one kept by Tina Master's, the receptionist at Exceptional Extraordinary Employment and smiled. Tina had promised to keep today and tomorrow free and had, but the next week was booked solid.

Solid except for Saturday. Saturday was the party. The smile was from seeing Tina's notation "Party for Donna Francesca".

Vestal Virgin Mark mused.

Mark a virgin he thought and snickered, although by Donna Francesca's definition, he was. Confirmed by Bruce who delicately explained how that was possible. Mark shivered a little as he tried not to imagine the image Bruce had left with him that day he explained how a male might lose his virginity like a female. You had be a be a "Virgin to be Vestal Virgin and Mark, thankfully was.

Enough of that Mark mused picking up the picture on the table. That was the fun part. It was the dress dreams were made of. Mark and the other three "virgins" would all be wearing the same kind of dresses. Mark would be joining Kevin, Alex, and Roger as the four Vestal Virgin walking behind Donna, while Matt and Bruce would be leading with baskets of Rose petals.

Mark and the other three were representing the four Vestal Virgins for Donna Francesca's ceremonial ending of her celibacy. Donna was turning forty which allowed her commitment as a devotee to the vestals and promise to her father to finally come to a close. What really excited Mark was the outfit and Donna having selected him to officially assist her in ending her celibacy.

Pure white chiffon over glistening white satin, white ribbons and delicate white lace. White strapped shoes, white tights and the fluffiest whitest diapers under the most ruffled panties he'd ever seen. Mark's outfit was not too unlike those you see on girls taking their first communions. Mark envied those girls not too long ago, but no more as he lovingly stroked the photo, then his diaper.

He was hard as a rock again and that was impossible considering he'd gotten off not two hours ago as he pressed against the fluffy white plastic layer. Those diapers imported from a new batch of samples fostered by Rose's own input. Her latest design, and If the boys liked them she would order a container full from the manufacturer. As far as Mark was concerned, rubbing the front of the one he was wearing, he'd order a container of them for himself.

Mark closed his eyes and began to rub. His dress came into view laying next to the slip Rose had fashioned. Crinkling sounds rose from his diaper as he pressed firmly so the diaper's material slid over his erection. There was a silken absorbent layer almost silk like that was arousing him thanks to Rose's inputs.

Mark envisioned the plastic lined ruffled panties over his diaper when suddenly he was seeing Donna Francesca's face between his legs. She was removing his panties having already lifted his dress and slips for him to cuddle. Mark was nursing a soft pacifier with a pure white sparkle plastic backing as the Don's daughter, now free of her lifelong vows, untapped his diaper and kissed the tip of his penis.

Mark ejaculated into his diaper right there at the kitchen table kicking his legs straight to the pleasure his images had conjured. He continued rubbing his diaper a bit longer catching his breath before he sat straight again. He closed his files, shook his head and stretched. Donna Francesca was famous for her parties but even Abby couldn't tell Mark what Donna had planned for this one. No one had ever gone to a Vestal Virgin Party before this.

VESTAL VIRGINS

In the conference room on a nearly perfect model of Donna Francesca's estate including figures Abby was arranging the "girls".

"Okay, one last time before we drive out to the estate: The walk in would start with Matt and his blood red rose petal filled basket starting with the music. The pace would be practiced but up beyond the podium was a women who would be raising and lowering her arm for the walking tempo," Abby said pointing to the figures. "Everyone clear so far?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good. When Matt reaches the first row at the back Roger steps out and starts walking. When Roger reaches the back row Kevin you step out , followed by Alex. Mark you're last. Matt, you step up and stand by Donna. Kevin will turn to the left and stand by the altar with Alex to the right. Matt and Mark to the right of Donna Francesca who will be standing in front of the priestesses of Vestal," Abby said pointing to the figure of the priestess." Everyone understand that?"

Everyone nodded.

"Excellent! The ceremony begins when Mark reaches his spot, stops and turns to face the priestess," Abby. "Okay, everyone line up for one last inspection."

Rose, Julie, and Linda moved from around the table and stood together while Tina AKA Troy and Bruce, both dressed as maids to serve at the party, stood alongside beauty carts for touch ups. Meanwhile, Matt along with the other three: Kevin, Alex, and Mark lined up in their virgin white.

"So what's the story," Bruce asked of Mark as Linda carefully started checking Bruce over. Rose was just starting on Mark as he held his dress and slips up.

"Well, the way Abby explained it to me is the Don, Donna Francesca's father, when he decided to groom his daughter for the business he needed to make sure she didn't marry or wasn't pushed to marry. To make sure of that when she turned 10 she was entered into the care of the Vestals," Mark said.

"What or who is that," Bruce asked.

"It's Roman. Their mythology. She was goddess of the hearth. You know, hearth, as in fire and tended by vestal virgins. Don't know why they were virgins but fathers liked the idea so there is that. Anyway, being part of that religion frees the girl from the usual social obligations for females such as marriage and bearing children and they take a vow for that last 30 years long. It's also a vow of chastity," Mark said.

"Wait, your saying that Donna Francesca has not had sex in 30 years," Bruce asked.

"No, she took a vow not to have sex but it meant ordinary sex. Of course a Vestal Virgin can observe certain rituals forbidden to most women taking vows of celibacy. So once she's reached the "age of maturity" all bets were off," Mark said.

"How's that work," Bruce asked smiling.

"Well, while she vowed to maintain her celibacy with men there was no mention in any text, old or new, about men who became women. Men who become women who serve the goddess were enlisted into what was called The Office of Those Devoted To The Vestals'," Mark said.

"Wait, you're saying the virgins got together and got men dressed as women to serve the women," Bruce said, "so they could have sex with men without violating their vows of not having sex with men?"

"I guess," Mark said.

"Damn," That's pretty damn sneaky," Bruce said.

"It was," Mark said. "It was written back to the beginning that Vesta, actually brought young men in dressed as young girls into the temple just to have sex with them."

"That's funny," Bruce said.

"Why so funny," Mark said. "You do realize that's the whole premise of this business model right? I mean we are here because women are having sex with men who most times can't have sex with men openly?"

"Oh shit, you're right," Bruce said.

"That's more or less what fosters the notion In Donna Francesca's case that founded this business. That's how she and Abby got together. We are those men of old that came into the temples dressed as young girls to have sex with the Vestal Virgins. The only real difference, in most cases, is not a lot of the women are virgins and we get paid now." Mark said.

"Nor are you virgins precious," Rose said laughing as she fluffed his ruffled panties before letting him drop his petticoats and dress.

"So her vow ends on her 40th birthday," Bruce said as Linda fluffed his petticoats before moving to Matt.

"Okay everyone, check your purses for makeup. Rose, the diaper bag, Bruce, Troy, Make up crash cart into the back of the van. Let's go," Abby said clapping her hands. "It's show time.

The phones were on record, the place was locked up. Everyone had arrived at 9 o'clock that morning for the rituals. Everyone had taken bubble baths. Rose hand inspected legs, arm pits and vitals. Dresses were given one last inspection and hung with their slips with bags holding the shoes, tights, and veils.

Paper bags with each boys name held the blended makeup's that had been created the night before were sitting on the counter when the boys came in. Bruce had arrived early and made coffee and tea. Rose brought in a boxes of donuts and rolls. Everyone was buzzing over the party. The model building had brought in the basic layout of Donna Francesca's castle, at least the part for the ceremony.

Mark was in tight jeans and loose tee shirt under a Levi jacket. His hair now six months past his last hair cut went behind his ears and highlighted his new diamond earrings. They were a quarter carat each, modest but sparkled delightfully. His makeup was light, androgynous, clean, which delighted him when he went out.

Most waited till he spoke before identifying him. He had a slightly feminine voice and his new voice coach was helping him raise it two octaves to a level that would leave no doubt he was female when he talked. He would not pass as a little girl but he could get away with mid to late teens and had more than a few times.

"Good morning everyone," I'm Mark said coming into the back to put his small clutch into his locker. "Oh boy, donuts."

"Come in here," Abby said from her office. She had heard Mark's voice. Everyone was excited and moving about. Rose had looked up, already fussing with her dresses, Julie sorting the bottles of flaming red enamel as Linda stood to the left fluffing seven wigs.

Even Bruce had a special dress as did Tina since both were pressed to serve. Both were happy since neither had pure white maid's outfits. Bruce had thigh high nylons with new five inch heels and ruffled panties he'd wear under four layers of the cutest ruffled petticoats he'd ever seen.

Bruce hugged Abby, thanked Rose and said he was going to walk around with a perpetual erection promising anyone within earshot anything. He came out to the bathroom with Tina twice with both in diapers. There was a lot of teasing. Tina said she was going to the bar next week just wearing the little pinafore and Bruce laughed promising to go with her, they both decided on G-strings to go with it.

Mark understood their delight because he was feeling his own as he lifted the plastic bag covering his dress. Rose playfully slapped his hand admonishing him to not even think about it till she inspected him and that took just a few minutes. Mark was a meticulous dresser and that morning was no exception considering the client.

"Go see what Abby wants," Rose said patting Mark's bottom after she finished with her scrutiny.

"Hi boss," Mark said giving Abby's door frame a courtesy knock. Her door was already open but Mark was obliged to knock.

"Come in honey," Abby said flipping through something on her desk. She looked up immediately. "You know Donna Francesca wants you to stay the weekend."

"I know she was hinting at it the last time she was here," Mark said. "I'm okay with that. More than okay with that."

"You okay playing with another," Abby asked.

"One of Donna's friends," Mark asked.

"It's one of Donna's friends playthings," Abby said.

"I'm not sure I'm following this exactly," Mark said.

"Donna Francesca is having you in attendance but she's invited a gentlemen caller for the evening as well. That gentlemen caller is bringing a plaything, a young man that will be accompanying him. They might want you to dress him as a baby. You know treat him like one of your dolls while they watch. It's a kind of foreplay for the man," Abby said. "Would you object to doing that?"

"No? No, I don't think I'd have a problem doing that," Mark said. "Are we talking about things like diapering, baby bottles stuff like that?"

"Yes," Abby said, "Exactly that sort of thing."

"No, I don't have a problem with that at all," Mark said snickering.

"What," Abby asked.

"Oh, I back in the early days when I was at Brenda's she made me play with dolls and I objected. She told me then that someday some client might want me to be a mommy and play with dolls for her," Mark said. "I was remembering that moment and my objections. No, no problem at all."

"Excellent," Abby said. "I'll let Donna Francesca know. She'll be pleased.

"Okay everyone let's do this," Abby said ushering her brood towards the large van. Everyone was on an emotional high for all of the right reasons. Donna Francesca's parties were famous. To get an invitation was one thing, to participate in something so important quite another as the sea of white chiffon began scrunching together and mixing with the satins.

"Guys, you're going to have to crush those petticoats and skirts down so I can use my mirror," Abby said looking back and seeing nothing but the puffy layers of lace, organdy and skirts. There were giggles as hands carefully went up and gently crushed down to the delight of those wearing the slips and dresses as Abby's vision improved. "Better."

There was a middle-aged woman, closer to a master sergeant, directing men off another van parading potted flowers into the castle that Donna Francesca called her home. She held a clip board and was directing a catering truck parked just beyond the van.

Men in tuxedos with automatic weapons making them extremes in contradictions watched with caution as Abby pulled onto the compound. Abby had been there many times before and both she and the van were recognized. The van itself had been identified three blocks away by a spotter sitting in a car watching it approach. He was in front of a van with two men running plates. Abby had been cleared long before she entered the compound.

Donna Francesca's social planner walked to Abby as she stepped out and directed her to the library where they'd rehearsed the night before. Abby again ushered the ladies and her little girls into the house past the caterers and workers carrying in the flowers. Bruce and Troy dressed as Tina unloaded the carts to join the procession of goods flowing into the 10,000 square foot home.

The altar had been set up two days before but had taken on a spectacular aura with the flower arrangements placed around it. White folding chairs, now covered in satin with giant bows behind each created a sea of femininity in Mark's view as did the white roses at start of each row. It was enough to make him gasp as he fluffed his dress and half twirled.

"Sissy," Kevin whispered coming up in his own version of what Mark wore. He slipped an arm around Mark's waist, tugging him into a hug as he kicked a white strapped shoe out. "I'm getting butterflies."

"Tell me about it," Mark responded kicking his own shoe out to match Kevin's step as he returned the hug. White carpet had been pressed down the middle all the way to the alter ending in an overwhelming display of white carnations, roses and petunias mixed with leafy greens. "It's really beautiful."

"I love that flowered arch," Matt joined in as one of the vendors sat a large floral display next to several others just below the wisteria arch. The room was a display of white flowers with dozens of unknown varieties. Matt was talking about the spectacular arch of wisteria going over the alter dangling strings of cascading blooms. Mark could just make out the scents gaining dominance as their intoxicating fragrance were beginning to build.

"Me too," Mark said looking at the bouquet he and the other three would hold walking in. Like flower girls he mused creating a pleasant feeling in his diaper as his half erection slipped along the panties he had put on first. Rose had snickered at his newest habit of wearing panties under his diaper.

"What are you doing," she had asked that first time he climbed up to be taped into one of the fluffier diapers for a client visit but wearing the white silky nylon panties.

"Panty rubs," Mark had noted so confidently, with so much conviction that Rose left it completely unchallenged.

What do you tell the client should she see those while removing your diaper," Rose asked attempting to catch Mark off guard.

"Rub slowly," Mark giggled.

"Mark? Are you listening," Rose asked standing in front of him with his bouquet.

"Sorry, I was somewhere else just then," Mark said taking the bouquet from Rose.

"No doubt," Rose said smiling. "thinking about tonight?"

"And some of my other nights," Mark said feeling himself growing harder.

"Excited" Kevin leaned in and whispered. "Little Miss Goody Two Shoes getting to sleep with Donna Francesca."

"Very excited," Mark declared wistfully.

"So do you believe this Vestal Virgin stuff," Kevin asked.

"Do we need to," Mark responded while fluffing his dress. "They treat us like princesses, we're having sex with goddesses and this time we get to keep our outfits. I mean I'm as hard as a rock and in about an hour Donna Francesca wants to take care of that?"

"Good point," Kevin expressed with a full twirl after moving away from Mark.

"Come on my little girly boys and let's line up one last time to check our positions," Rose said as Bruce and Tina came over to announce they were going into the main hall to help with the food setup. Rose waved them off with a smile and a nod. Both gave curtsies and giggled into exaggerated minces sashaying off.

Julie and Linda took over the carts and joined Rose who was arranging the guys makeup powder for touchups as the four boys lined up.

The organizer came into the main room to the left of the arch as people were flooding in. The last flowers had been set and she was shooing the last vendor out the door to the right. A stately woman came in a set of robes and gold adornments came in and sat a challis down in the flat altar.

Mark was holding his program booklet opening it to the page with the picture of the Vestal Virgin Priestess.

"The priestess was in a Stola or dress like garment of silk layered over a tunic of silk from the east. It was held together with clasp or brooch of gold attached to a girdle high above the waist. The small clasp matched a smaller clasp and several chains around her neck to match those in her hair. Her shawl, called a Palla was also silk from China wrapping the head the shoulders loosely. She wears a charmed bracelet as a band around her arm matching earrings and a light chain around her neck, symbolic of her order."

"Hey Rose," Mark spoke in a lowered tone. "They don't mention what kind of panties or bra the priestess wears?"

"Well, if she's modern, it's the same as a big girl's. If it's traditional it was more like cloth binding or wrap I suppose. Why, you want to dress as a priestess?"

"Just curious," Mark said trying to imagine what a little girl might look like back in those days. He couldn't, deciding he was happy looking like more modern times.

"Everyone ready," the organizer asked poking her head into the door.

There were general nods. Abby quietly ushered everyone out after lining the four Vestal Virgins up for the march to the altar. Rose and she would be sitting in the front row with Donna Francesca's other business partners and friends. They heard the music start. It was something Italian. Donna Francesca came in from the left door at the back. Two of her biggest goons were on either side but they stopped at the doorway while Donna waited to walk in.

The organizer checked to see if Matt has his basket of red rose petals as the music started. Up by the organ there was a woman with her arm raised. Matt was watching her as he fluffed his dress one last time with his silk gloved hand. He was nervous as the hand dropped.

The organizer tugged on his elbow and Matt began to walk taking steps in cadence with the woman's pace set by the motion of her arm. Mark felt himself growing hard again as his notion of being a flower girl in a wedding came back to him dozens of eyes were on Matt as he started tossing red petals along the white carpet

As Matt reached the first row Roger was tugged out and started walking and walked till he reached the back row. The organizer tugged on Kevin's arm and Kevin moved out, then it was Alex's turn. Mark smiled at Donna Francesca who smiled back as Mark turned to watch Alex reach the last row. Then it was his turn.

Mark felt the slips gently bounce over the front and back of his legs as the petticoats slid right and left slightly to the sway of his hips. His panties inside of his diaper slipped a little to the same rhythm forcing him to a pleasant hardness as he stepped, paused, stepped and paused.

He gently, hoping covertly, tasted his lipstick to gather in as much of his senses as he could during the short exciting walk to the front. The eyes on him suddenly shifted as he passed the last row suggested Donna Francesca had begun walking.

The sensations were cascading in, overwhelming him as the head of his penis gorged with blood. His tip became overly sensitive as his penis slid along the nylon leaving him no choice and no way to stop himself as he began ejaculating into his panties. Baby powder, the dress, his soft ribboned wig, the rub of his dress and diaper, his girlish panties, all of it was flooding his senses and he was losing it.

Worse he was only half way to the altar as the first sprit shot out. He felt the cream flood forward and flow back acting to lubricate the movements that followed. He half-closed his eyes and tried to focus keeping his step but feeling his knees turning to rubber. He saw Rose take on a curious look. She knew. Mark walked on till the pleasure passed. Finally he turned to wait for Donna Francesca and licked his lips.

Rose was grinning. She would accuse him of losing his virginity at the altar of the Vestal Virgin and he snickered. His snicker, more a snort, caused several to look at him including Donna Francesca who also smiled at the unknown joke.

"Sorry," Mark whispered.

Most all of the ceremony was in Italian. Considering the importance of what was occurring it was also anticlimactic and brief but as Donna Francesca had once said, it was her father's wishes and they had been granted and wherever he was she hoped he was happy. For the most part it had protected her as much as him so that too was a good thing. Now it was la festa.

LA FESTA

The organizer, Mark never learned her name, was incredibly efficient. As soon as Donna Francesca and the last seated guest had left the ceremonial area vendors were already rushing back in to undo what they had done hours before. Flowers, chairs, that beautiful arch were carefully coming down and going out the side doors. She was so well organized Mark even had a plastic bag with a drawstring for his flowers.

Those floral arrangements claimed by the ones who wanted them had been set aside with name tags on large cards as the room quickly went back to normal. Mark was caught off guard how quickly it had returned to normal.

"I came in to get my makeup bag," Mark said assuming the woman understood what he did, given the manner of his dress.

"Had I not known who you were beforehand I would have assumed you were a real flower girl. You are adorable," the woman said. "I'm Helen by the way."

"You are pretty amazing yourself," Mark said of the woman as she extended her hand to take his. "I don't know how you do this."

"Why thank you, I suspect you do," Helen said looking at Mark with a smile. "It's all in the detail isn't it?"

"It is," Mark said catching on.

"I was going to mention this later but since you're here I'll mention it now, but I've talked with Abby about booking you. I don't have a firm date yet but a Lesbian couple is renewing their vows and wants a traditional wedding slightly twisted and I thought of you as a flower girl," Helen said. "And my partner for the evening. Would that interest you?"

"Very much," Mark said. "Thank you for considering me."

"Oh precious," I've been considering you since this morning. If this wasn't Donna Francesca's party I would most likely be bidding on you for the drive home tonight, but alas." Helen said. "Heavy sigh."

"I'm so sorry," Mark saddened that he'd miss someone so attractive, "but the near future looks very bright. And that flower girl role sounds wonderful. Anyway, I've got to get back to the party."

"Me too, some of this is rented," Helen said, waving quickly before heading for the door. In spite of everything Mark's erection was back. Helen was stately, robust. She reminded Mark of a Renaissance woman.

Those full-bodied Italian Renaissance female nudes he saw throughout that book in Abby's office. Most of them in the early works of 14th century painters. Plus size, women with substantial breasts tapering to tiny waists that grew back into robust hips. A woman with an hourglass shape designed to hold a small man clad in a cloth diaper held on with diaper pins under soft plastic panties that she would force to nurse her like a baby.

Mark closed his eyes, pressing against his dress and slips. He very much would like to spend some time with Helen he mused as he gently rubbed his dress over his slips. Thankfully he was alone as he quickly scanned the room as the pressure rose. He continued moving his dress and slips over his tights and diaper. He reached his second climax that day thinking of Helen dressed as Mona Lisa with the right side of her dress down feeding him from a warm soft breast.

"Hey, where have you been," Rose asked. "Donna Francesca is looking for you."

"I was getting my makeup and ran into Helen the woman that organized the party and we talked a bit. She said she's booking a wedding and wanted me in it. Do you know anything about it," Mark asked. "She talked with Abby."

"No, Abby hasn't said anything to me about it," Rose said. "Donna is over by the bar."

"I'll go find her," Mark said turning for the bar. The combination family room and living room were easily a thousand square feet opening onto another thousand square feet of screen room off the family room. Off that was a patio tent and the food. Right inside the patio tent was the bar as Mark made his way through the milling and dancing party goers.

Mark got a hand across his bottom and turned to catch Bruce walking past in his short white maid's outfit. He carried a tray of glasses expertly going to the same bar as Mark. Mark reached under Bruce's petticoats and gave him a playful pinch that caused him to jump a little and yelp but he kept the tray level.

"Excellent balance," Mark stated with admiration.

"That was not cool," Bruce admonished exaggerating his near loss of balance but looking pleased at the interaction. "Having fun?"

"I was, am," Mark said. "and I think it's going to go up a notch."

"Oh," Bruce said as Donna Francesca approached.

"Come with me little one. I have a surprise for you, while I officially lose my virginity," Donna Francesca said taking Mark's hand. She was holding a glass of red wine. She looked slightly inebriated or getting there.

"Yes ma'am," Mark said letting himself be led across the room to a large stair case. A giant of a man nodded at Donna as she walked past with Mark. Clearly they could pass and Mark assumed no others as he made his way up the steps. The hallway was 60 feet from the steps to a window with rooms lining it on either side.

Donna Francesca walked past two doors to the left and stopped turned and opened the large roughed hewn door hung with black iron hinges and door fixtures. It opened into a large room with subdued lighting On the bed a long flowing nightgown with a matching robe.

"I'll just be a second," Donna cautioned as she began to strip out of her clothes starting with her heels.

Mark was cursing his slight indiscretion at having lusted and masturbated over the party organizer just a short time ago worried he might have to perform for Donna with hardly any time in between. Although Donna Francesca was making him slightly horny over the notion of her undressing and dressing in front of him this way. He just wasn't sure that would be enough to get hard for a performance.

Then as Donna's body became fully exposed, just before the nightgown fell over it, his erection slid forward in his diaper and Mark smiled over his recovery time. Some of it was Donna breasts seen for the first time after she unclipped her bra. They were massive, youthful and beautifully shaped as she slid out of her panties and slip. Mark decided he could perform as Donna allowed the layers of gown to cascade down over her luscious body.

She donned the robe then slipped her feet into short heeled mules from a mirrored closet before turning to Mark and stroking his chin.

"You ready for your baby mommy," Donna asked.

"Yes ma'am," Mark said. He was confused suddenly as Donna turned for the door. Where were they going he wondered.

They left the room they were in, turned left and walked down two more doors before stopping in front of a door on the opposite side of the hall. Donna Francesca Knocked once.

"Come in," A woman's voice answered. Mark knew that voice as Donna Francesca pushed the massive door opened.

Mark met Abby face to face but this time, for the first time, she was sitting at a vanity brushing her hair and dressed ready for bed. Not just dressed but very definitely alluring. She truly was that fantasy he'd had over a full bodied Renaissance woman except this one was wearing a baby doll set.

It was a vantage 1950's pink baby doll set with a full brief panty, his favorite style on a plus size woman, showing under two diaphanous layers of very silky nylon. Even two layers not quite hiding her full breasts. Her beauty was apparent even before this but sitting at the vanity with a hair brush in her hand, painted nails and waxed glossed lips left him nearly breathless.

"Found him," Donna Francesca announced.

"Thank you so much," Abby said rising slowly as she put the brush down. Giovanni said he'd be in his room waiting. You are truly a friend worthy of the name."

"Grazie Abby," Donna Francesca shared at the door before passing through. "till morning then old friend."

"I don't understand, what just happened," Mark asked turning to watch Donna walk out. She had left the door open and walked across the hall giving a single knock on the door.

"Entrare," A husky male voice said in Italian.

Donna Francesca opened that door and entered.

"Saluto Donna Francesca," Giovanni said standing at the foot of the bed in boxer shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. He looked like a gangster right out of any movie from the fifties. Slicked down glossy black hair, black socks on hairy arms and chest standing there in his underwear. The only thing missing was the side arm and bulletproof vest.

"Saluto Giuseppe," Donna Francesca said as she closed the door. She made eye contact with Mark and winked.

"Close the door and I'll explain," Abby smiled at the confusion on Mark's face as he turned back at Abby. His eyebrows twisted in curiosity.

"Giovanni is the lover she wanted and could never have and the husband her father would have preferred had she not run the family business. With her free of her vows that has all ended," Abby said.

"I just thought I was suppose to... you know, that part about her virginity," Mark explained uncomfortably.

"Without taking offense precious, you were not masculine enough for that even in pants," Abby dropped her voice but kept her smile. "Which is not to say she doesn't appreciate a plaything, because she does. More than you know honey."

There was a single knock on the door making Mark jump. He thought it might be Donna Francesca again as he turned to open it after looking at Abby for permission. Abby had nodded her okay.

It was the other man that ran Donna Francesca loan sharking business Giuseppe, Giovanni's so called loan officer.

"Scusa," Giuseppe announced. I need how you say a pannolino.. For my Femminuccia? For my sissy boy? For my bambino? For my baby?"

"You mean diaper," Abby asked.

Sì. Yes," Giuseppe explained excitedly. He turned to his right spoke something inaudible and reached out. A hand much slighter came into view and Giuseppe gripped it tugging it gently till the owner came into view standing alongside.

Ricky, come into focus, it was Mark's old roommate, there was no question of that as Mark stood there looking. Still, the changes were striking, shocking. Rick was a lot more masculine than Mark had been the last time they been together. That had changed.

This was a fair-skinned young male feminized but not female in a hot pink skin tight silk shirt under a short black leather jacket. His hair was pasted down mimicking something close to the roaring 20's and a flapper's hairdo with spit curls at the sides and smaller curls for bangs. He wore large gold earrings. Rick was wearing a pair of satin hot pants over black panty hose and five inch black patent high heels. His glossy black nails matched his lipstick and Goth eye shadow.

"Rick," Mark asked.

"Hi Mark," Rick said giving Mark a sheepish grin.

"That's really you," Mark asked in surprise. "You're really cute."

"Thank you," Rick said. "So are you."

"Tell him," Giuseppe warned.

"Giuseppe wants me to wear a diaper tonight so he can baby me while I make love to him. Donna Francesca told him you have a kind of diaper bag and might have one I can borrow," Rick said with enthusiasm.

"For my bambino," Giuseppe added.

"Sure," Mark said turning to Abby for guidance.

"It's on the sink in the bathroom," Abby responded to Mark's look.

Mark turned and went to the bathroom, opened the large diaper bag and tugged two of the dozen neatly stacked side by side in the left chamber. He returned and handed them to Rick.

"Thank you Mark," Rick whispered, reacting awkwardly for the diapers as Mark handed them to him.

"First time," Mark asked quietly.

"Yes," Rick responded.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can when he diapers you," Mark said. "Your diaper will feel better on when it cups your testicles rather than gathered over them."

"Thanks, good to know," Rick answered blushing,

"Grazie," Giuseppe added as he turned still holding Rick's hand.

Mark closed the door dumbfounded. He turned to Abby.

"That was the boy that talked me into getting the loan that day just before all of this. Jesus, he's come a long way," Mark said.

"As far as you," Abby announced with a touch of pride.

"I don't know," Mark whispered curiously. "And why am I here and not with Donna Francesca again?"

"Oh, right," Abby said smiling as she got up and walked the few feet to where Mark stood. She bent and kissed him on the forehead first, gently gripped his cheeks with both hands tilting his face at hers and kissed him on the lips. The first short, more a taste, the second longer. The third wetter. "Need more explanation?"

"No," Mark said as Abby reached behind him and undid the single button of his dress. There was a zipper that went down to his large bow which came undone. Abby lifted Mark's wig leaving his hair bow in place, then his dress. She left the wig on the dresser, the dress on the bed. The bouffant slip followed.

Mark was in white ruffled tights, plastic panties and his soiled disposable diaper when Abby went into the bathroom for his diaper bag. She returned tugging the changing pad out first. That was followed by baby oil, powder and a fresh disposable. She dipped into the bag and found his pacifier that she gently played over his lips a little before pushing it in.

He went down over the plastic and terry changing pad and lost his white strapped shoes, tights and baby pants before she untapped his soiled diaper. Baby wipes took care of the last of his messes and shameful grins that came from what had caused them before he raised himself for another diaper. He was terribly hard and throbbing. Abby wasn't helping when she circled his tip with a finger.

She closed his diaper after a generous amount of baby powder that began at his neck and whitened him down to his genitals and thighs. His own baby dress, neatly folded with the bag, came out and over his head in a single motion before Abby removed his pacifier for another kiss. She positioned herself on the bed after storing the dress and slip and changing pad so she was propped with a breast exposed.

She brought Mark close, removed his pacifier and positioned him to her nipple so he was sucking comfortable with him facing her. Her free right arm was gently caressing his diapered bottom with an occasional thrust between his thighs. A finger often found its way into his diaper to caress his testicles or penis and before long their breathing was growing faster.

Mark found himself rolling on top of Abby as she rolled onto her back in a coordinated move that placed him directly over her. He felt her slip the right tape free, then the left before unfolding the backside of his diaper open. His legs were spread and he lifted slightly to allow her to tug his diaper free.

She gathered her layers of baby doll and pushed her panties off till they lay together naked. Penetration was slow and easy till Mark had entered fully pressing against her before he rotated slightly. His height now an advantage as he brushed her nightgown further up to expose her breasts to him. Mark wet her areola before pushing down on it to begin nursing.

Abby moaned as she pushed up with her hips. They quickly found a rhythm and gently rocked with it till Abby's fingers dug into Mark's back. Mark, likewise used his tiny hands to gather both breasts together but continued nursing the right one as if there was milk to be drained from it. He exploded at that notion and pushed against her even harder as the first wave took him. He broke free and arched, frozen till the last pulse passed then collapsed.

"Jesus Abby," Mark explained in exhaustion as he fell against her. He was still inside, refusing to withdraw while she refused to unwrap her legs around his own or release her embrace as her labored breathing continued. He too was gasping for breath, head turned, nestled on one breast while facing another. "Can I sleep here?"

"Not without a diaper," Abby said slowly releasing Mark to slide off and roll onto his back. Abby found the diaper and maneuvered it so it was back on and under a cute pair of ruffled panties lined in plastic that matched the baby dress. Both were exhausted as Abby turned the bed, gave Mark his pacifier and positioned herself so they were cuddled.

"Big day tomorrow," Abby announced grabbing Mark and drawing him against her.

What's happening tomorrow," Mark asked.

"Have to wait till tomorrow," Abby whispered in sleep-laden voice.

HAND OFF

Helen, the party organizer, had returned, this time catering a huge breakfast. She was tireless, and clearly had unlimited resources because the spread she produced was unbelievable. Ice cold dishes for fresh cut fruits at the beginning of the buffet to warm dishes for the entrees including a chief preparing omelet's to order. Mark loved breakfast as he walked in and gathered in the long table of food.

"Oh my God," Mark whispered to Abby. It was ten exactly, highlighted on the card placed in the room they had occupied. Tables had been set up and people were just beginning to arrive.

Giovanni's and Donna Francesca were already sitting at a long table eating. Giuseppe and Rick, dressed slightly more masculine but still Goth, were to the right of Giovanni. There were two other men to the side of Donna Francesca. In that environment they didn't seem as intimidating somehow.

Rose Baker, Julie Carson and Linda Wentworth were already starting to sit at a table with food just as Bruce Traverse and Troy Master walked in. Both Bruce and Troy were dressed as boys.

Like Mark in his sundress, Kevin Sparks was wearing a light day dress. Alex Anderson, Roger Bentley, and Matt Rogers; like Bruce and Troy were also dressed as boys although Matt looked like a girl dressing as a boy.

Mark hadn't seen Brenda Butterworth the Sophisticate Trainer and waved at her as she waved back She was sitting next to Rose. That's when Mark noticed Betty Taylor the next door neighbor to Brenda and wondered if he'd come with her. The entire crowd from Exceptional Extraordinary Employment was there which was odd since not everyone was there for the ceremony.

It took another twenty minutes for everyone to get their meals and sit. There was the customary buzz of conversation till a glass was tapped. It was Donna Francesca doing the tapping and she was standing. The conversations slowed and finally stopped.

Mark caught the gist of it immediately. Donna Francesca was no longer going to head the business, that business, the business of her father. With her vows ended her reign as a "don" also ended. Giovanni was now Don Giovanni with Giuseppe his new Capo or boss.

Donna Francesca was walking away from all of it to head up the employment business with Abby running the business she's always run. The only exception being that Abby now owned the business she's always run. That's when the room began to clap at Donna's announcement. Don Giovanni stood and kissed Donna Francesca's hand and he too clapped.

The rest of the morning was spent eating and congratulating Abby, Donna Francesca and Don Giovanni. Most everyone was relieved to know that when Don Giovanni walked away from the business he was gone. By noon the large castle was empty of partygoers and Helen's caterers, and the final papers transferring title from Donna Francesca to Don Giovanni were signed in the kitchen.

Donna Francesca had an apartment downtown and $11 million dollars more in her account. Abby was back in her office. Troy as Tina was back at the front desk and Bruce was wearing his new white maid's dress cleaning again. No one had clients that day but Mark was invited in to talk with Abby who had promised to talk with Donna Francesca.

"It's not what you think honey," Abby suggested calming Mark's concerns over his former roommate Rick. There was a nagging guilt that Rick was a prisoner of Giuseppe's somehow and forced into that odd relationship Mark had witnessed. "They are in a relationship."

"Oh," Mark responded happily, relieved.

"Which brings me to another topic," Abby was reminded. "Us."

"Us," Mark answered with an instant erection and heart palpitations. "As in you and me?"

"How do you feel about moving in with me," Abby suggested. "If I have to book you for all the times I want to play with you I'll go broke. This way I can have my way with you for just a few pretty things to wear, a few diapers, maybe an occasional pair of panties, and my breast now and then. Interested?"

"Interested," Mark asked. "Duh?"

Finito

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mark has found heaven

Dee Sylvan's picture

Thanks for this wonderful story. I also appreciate it being done altogether instead of spacing it out over many chapters. There certainly are a number of storylines that could contribute to additional stories, but thanks you for writing this.

DeeDee