The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Suzie is triumphant

Printer-friendly version

I’m really nervous as Judy drives me to school. My stomach is full of butterflies as I’m about to go to school as Suzie for the first time. Judy picked a nice mini-dress with a blue flower pattern. It’s pretty but I have to be careful to keep the skirt part down so my peach panties isn’t exposed under my taupe pantyhose. Of course I’m wearing my B-cup falsies. I’m also wearing a pair of white open toed platform shoes that show off my pretty plum toes. I’m going to be changing nail polish colors when I see Thelma on Thursday and I want the color to be the same as my fingernails this time. Maybe I’ll get a shade of pink crème this time.

Of course, as excited as I am, I’m also rather scared. I’m mean, even with all the new hormones working through my body, and I’m already noticing a slight change in my still nerdy boy hips, and my personality now decidedly a sissy style of feminine, I’m still male if you strip me naked. What if the boys get homophobic on me and beat me up? Will the girls run in horror? I mean, this could be the worst day ever.

“Don’t worry, sweetie, “Judy assures me, “ they’ll accept you. You’ll see.

We arrive at school and I step out of the car. One boy takes a look at my taupe legs and gives out a wolf whistle. Does he know I’m really Simon in drag? Is he making fun of me? Is he really finding me attractive? Is it all of the above? I’m a bit confused.

There is nothing confusing about the cheerleaders reaction though. Sally, by now, has found me, and we walk past the elite group of girls who look at me with contempt. “Hey, Simone. Where’s your Wonder Woman costume?” sneers Sherry.

And I find out I can be a real smart ass. “ In the closet. Where’s your vibrator?”

“I don’t have a vibrator.”

“That’s not what Stella said.”

Sherry looks at Stella. I swear these cheerleaders will believe anything.

Sally and I get past the ravenous females. “You really look pretty, Suzie,” Sally gushes, admiring my curly bob, “I wish I could get my hair to look like that.”

“ You should see Thelma. She’s a great stylist.” I stop to touch up my peach lipstick and to adjust my heart earrings. I’m going for cute today.

Classes have started and I have Mrs. Grendell for first period chemistry. She never liked me much as Simon even with my nerdy demeanor but she seems nicer to me as Suzie. “You look pretty today, Suzie. Welcome.” Even though Mrs. Grendell knows who I am, she welcomes me as if it’s my first day at Spaulding. How sweet.

The morning goes fairly well and the teachers don’t seem to be looking at me with contempt anymore. They seem to understand now that they know I’m actually in transition. The students seem to be accepting of me as well, especially the girls, outside of the cheerleaders of course. “Who did your nails, Suzie?” Pam Schaefer has been admiring my manicure all third period.

I tell her about my makeover at Thelma’s and she listens with keen interest. Trigonometry will have to wait.

It’s time for lunch and Judy packed me certain nutritional essentials that a growing sissy needs. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wheat, a cup of strawberry yogurt, and a chocolate chip granola bar. Judy really does love me. I buy a half pint of milk and away we go.

I’m eating lunch with Sally and she still wants to see if Josie would be interested in her.

“Sally, you don’t even know if she’s a lesbian.”

“I know, but I never see her around with guys.”

It’s a relief that it doesn’t have to be all about me, even at this early stage of my transition. Still, I notice I’m getting a lot of looks from the jocks’ table. “Man, I hope they aren’t going to get any ideas.”

“ What do you mean?”

“ I mean they tried to rape me on Halloween. What if they try to do it again?”

One of the jocks, Greg Martin of all people, comes to our table. “Suzie? Is that your name now?” Greg strangely seems a little nervous. “I’m sorry about Halloween. We were just looking at you as some wimpy guy the girls had fun humiliating. Um… after you had your operation… you are getting an operation?”

“ Yes, the day after Christmas.”

“When you do, um, I’d love to go out with you sometime.”

Of course I’m skeptical but I look at the jocks’ table and no one seems to be laughing. The cheerleaders aren’t either.

Of course I have to be a little sassy. “Um, Greg, are you saying you like sissies?”

Greg turns three shades of purple, “Shhh! I don’t want anyone to know, but they’re a lot cuter and girly than real girls.”

Of course I’m getting a kick out of this. Greg Martin is asking me, a sissy to be, out. “ Um, okay, Greg. I guess after the operation you can call me sometime.” Of course I accept his apology and I’m relieved Judy won’t be picking me up with a black eye or worse, but I’m not sure I’m quite ready to date Greg Martin just yet.

Now Paul Henderson is another story. He’s the music geek at Spaulding. He’s the leader of the school band and, next to Jerry Donalds, the star quarterback, he’s the most popular guy in school. I know it has to be the hormones from the sissy cocktail but I’m strangely attracted to him. When I was Simon, I only saw him as a really nice guy but now, he seems so tall and sure of himself. And he’s so sensitive. He writes poetry too. No wonder the girls go ape over him. Maybe after the operation, I’ll hang out in the music room to be near him. Maybe he won’t mind going out with a real sissy.

And it hits me. I am having my first crush on a boy.

Lunch is over and we have our spate of afternoon classes. I again touch up my makeup and I cross my legs in English class. At least two boys are ogling at my legs and I’m feeling butterflies. I feel like the new girl in school. Lottie Owens whispers to me, “ Don’t get too flirty, Suzie, the boys might drool on the floor.” You can tell Lottie is kidding but it does make me stop to think. Yes, I want the boys to find me attractive but not at the cost of the girls hating me.

I make it to last period French class. Three of the cheerleaders are in this class, Megan, Elaine, and Beth. Of course the three sit together, but Beth is friendly at least. “You look really pretty, Suzie.”

“Thanks.”

“What did Greg say to you at lunch?”

“ He wanted to apologize basically. I think he likes me too, Is he gay or something?”

“No. A lot of the guys are thinking you are looking pretty hot. I still think you have to fill out some, nothing personal, but they might think you’re an easy lay. Be careful, okay?”

“Okay.” Trust me, I won’t be an easy lay. Especially since my heart belongs to Paul Henderson, at the moment anyway.

School has let out and Judy has to pick me up for my first aerobics class. This is going to be a busy week and there will be no casual Wednesday for this Suzie. I have aerobics today where I’ll be wearing my flowered patterned leotard with my shiny gold tights. Hopefully I’ll have a least a little bit of a sissy butt to show off after all those cocktails. I have to get some touchups done on my hair at Thelma’s tomorrow, then I have to see Dr. Pandora on Wednesday so she can tell me what I’m going to be going through. I can’t wait to get my sissy clit.

And I can’t wait for Paul Henderson to make love to it.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos