A New Life-Kelly's Revenge Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

Kelly cover’s up a yawn as she waited on the arrival side for Charlie to show up. She had finish filming in Hawaii and signed another contract for another movie. On top of that, her agent got her a modeling contract for an up and coming clothing company. She would be going to the company in a few days to be fitted and model some clothes for them.

She finally spots Charlie coming towards her. He looked like he was frizzled as he came walking towards her.

“Sorry for not being here to pick you up, Kelly. My pickup wouldn’t start this morning, So I had to take Victoria’s car.” Charlie knew he should have gotten a new battery for his truck.

“That’s okay, Charlie. Is there anything I can do to help with the truck?” Kelly just got her pay, for the first movie she did.

If the movie does good at the box office, later in the year when it comes out. She’ll get a little extra from the royalties. There’s nothing she
wouldn’t do for Charlie and Victoria after they took her in.

Charlie picks up Kelly’s luggage and carries it out to Victoria’s car. It was his and Victoria’s luggage that they lent to Kelly since she didn’t have any herself.

“I’m good. So, how was the movie shoot in Hawaii?” Charlie climbs into the car.

“Fun! It was a crime movie and I was one of the supporting characters during the movie. Liam Neeson was in the movie and he was fun to work with. He gave me some good advice about the type of movies I should apply for. The producer said the camera loved me and the next movie he produces, he is going to sign me. “

“You’re moving up kiddo. So, what are your plans until your next job?”

“I have a modeling shoot in two days, and I’ve been offered a bit part in NCIS: Los Angeles episode. I’m playing a thief that stole some
important defense information. I don’t realize what I have until I’m chased by the people who want the information I have.”

“Sounds like you are going to have some fun.” Charlie smiles at Kelly.

“Yeah, I can’t wait for the shoot to happen.” Kelly covers up a yawn as she sits back and enjoys the ride.

By the time Kelly and Charlie arrive at the apartment. Kelly was almost sound to sleep. Before she crawls into bed. She grabs some money from her purse put it in an envelope for Charlie and Victoria. She leaves it on the refrigerator, so they will see it.

Later in the afternoon, when Kelly finally wakes-up. She stumbles into the kitchen to grab some juice. She was wearing a nightshirt that Victoria had picked out for her before she went to Hawaii for the movie shoot.

“What time did you catch your flight?” Victoria comes walking into the kitchen.

“One in the morning. I figure since I was going to check out of my hotel room at ten. That I would catch an earlier flight.”

“That sounds reasonable.” Victoria was happy that Kelly was back.

“Are you coming down to the club tonight with Charlie and me?”

“Yes, I can’t wait to see everyone. Don’t get me wrong, I had fun at the hotel, but I missed you and my friends here.”

“That’s good to hear.”

Kelly grabs a few items from the refrigerator and starts making some lunch for her and Victoria. It wasn’t anything fancy, enough to hold them
over until dinner. She sits at the table enjoying the lunch she made.

After lunch, Kelly heads back to her room and get dress. Her cellphone beeps to let her know a text arrived. She picks her cellphone up and looks at the message. It was the address of the photoshoot she was scheduled for in two days.

Since she had the surgery to reduce her basketball size breasts, down to something reasonable. Her back has stopped hurting her and she could wear normal bras again. She was glad she made that decision.

“So, what do you have lined up next?” Victoria sticks her head into Kelly’s bedroom.

“I have a modeling shoot in two days and a bit part in NCIS: Los Angeles I’m going to be in. After that, I might have another movie deal. My
agent is trying to get me a three-movie deal package worth sixteen million dollars.” Kelly couldn’t believe it after she read the email she received.

“Sixteen-million-dollar deal? Damn, I’m jealous.” Victoria was a little jealous of Kelly’s luck.

“Sorry.” Kelly looks at her friend.

“You did nothing wrong. So, what are you going to do with all that money?” Victoria knew what she would do with it.

“I was thinking about buying Charlie a new pickup truck and if you don’t mind maybe getting us a new place?” Kelly looks at Victoria with a cautious look on her face.

They were renting the place they were in. She knew Victoria would love to own her own place. It’s been Victoria’s dream for a while and Kelly wanted to pay Charlie and Victoria back for everything they have done for her.

Victoria looks at Kelly and knew they had talked a few times about getting a new place. The one they were living in now, was too small for all three of them and all her outfits for her drag show.

“How big of a place are you thinking about?” Victoria was curious.

“How about a four- or five-bedroom place? That way you can have a room for all your drag clothes and such?”

“You know that it's going to be expensive.” Victoria figures if they stay in Los Angeles, it was going to cost them.

“Would you mind if we moved from here or would you rather stay here?”

Victoria had to think about it. She liked the neighborhood they were in, but their place was small. She would like a place she could put all her drag clothes and work on new ones.

“I think it’s a good idea. You know we will have to find a place Charlie can store his construction equipment and supplies.”

“I know. I’ll look through the listings and see what I can find for us.”

“You know, it needs to have a pool. That’s our gathering spot where we can have our talks.” Victoria liked having talks with Kelly about her new identity.

Kelly just smiles at Victoria, as she heads to her bedroom to grab her laptop. She spends most of the afternoon making a list of places they could check out together.

up
313 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks interesting. I'm sure

Looks interesting. I'm sure it'll make more sense once there's back story.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

An interesting beggining

You know me, I'll be lurking right along.

Careful, Kelly

Don't go spending money you don't have.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin