Helen's Diary: Hypno Scare

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary,

I may have said this before but I'll say it again... "man i love beeing a (Trademark)™️"sorryshamelessplugformyfavoriteretromovieseriesokimdone... ... ... where did that come from? What I ment to say was that I'm an idiot. *you would think I would learn my sesson due to all of the weird stuff that has happened to me throughout all of these years?months?days?hours?minutes?secondscentisecondmillisecondmicrosecondnanosecondpicosecondfemtosecondattosecondzeptosecondyictosecondplankstime (takes deap breath> i hope you didnt pass out and were able to follow along wowthatmademelightheaded okimdone) that i should know by now not to tempt fate the Almighty made me smart for a reason*

It just literally just dawned on me i left out some important details... and I'm once again rambling... (yaknow one of these days im gonna learn howda write right right?)

So anyway you know how i am a bit scatterbrained? Well today was the Jefferson State fair and i went with Jo and a few of my friends from school. Bit of a discription (allfakenames) Lynnette Watley my exgirlfriend, Doug Macias my eyecandy and wrestling teammate, and David Pinkert our resident jew. Little side note, Dave's gay and had a thing for me, he's cute but not enough for me to blow my cover. Cute boys aside, today we decided while at the fair to see a show. A hypnotist show.

Now i think i have an idea what you are thinking. Probably. "Helen? Why would you go see a hypnotist?" i reiterate from earlier, i is no good with smartsy head muscle. What happened leading up to it was so embarrassing and Jo was just NO HELP thanks Jo you're the best girlfriend. I kept on about how hypnotism was all fake so obviously, they volunteer me, me of all people, can you believe... actually you probably could believe that with all my rotten luck. Well it just so happens that i was wrong. Hypnotism is real and i remember everything i did while up on stage.

First they asked my name, "Lenny," then they asked what i liked to do. I said, "Hang with friends." You know, the standard stuff. Well as i was on stage, did i mention the sparse crowd? Well sparse isn't that accurate a term. I ment to say empty... private... uninterested. Anyway the only ones in attendance were my friends and myself. Talk about waisting a 300 seat building.

Back to the show now, apparently, Doug and Lynnette are an item now as i was told as soon as i went under, they found a secluded spot to makeout. Leaving only... Jo and David. Meanwhile on stage i start getting put under, "Your true self will be revieled." Needless to say Jo felt like crap she realized what was going to happen. Now i want to preface by saying that hypnotism cannot force you to do anything. Now, being my paranoid self, you need more than one 5 minute session to blow up my basement/bunker. They wont be getting into this galdern rec room anytime soon. Tell you what though that bastered cam close. Overall i think it was one hell of a hypno scare.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos