The Violinist Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

June woke up the next day still wearing the corset, panties, boots and butt plug she had put on yesterday afternoon. Mike had come home and saw how she was dressed and liked it. The three of them had some fun and afterwards, she waddled off to her bedroom, instead of sleeping with the boys. She had slept with the butt plug in her ass, after the sex she had with the boys.

She stripped out of the clothes she had on but left the butt plug in until she got to the bathroom to take a shower. She loved feeling the silky horse hair brushing against her legs. She also liked feeling the plug in her ass.

June turned the water on and waited until it was the temperature she liked. Once the temperature was right, she stepped into the shower and started washing her body. She slowly removed her butt plug and winced as it hurt some coming out of her ass. The end that was in her ass, was still covered with Larry’s and Mike’s semen from last night.

She loved her husband’s very much and would do anything for them. She washed her body and her hair. She also carefully cleaned the butt plug she has been wearing since yesterday while she was in the shower. She had a bunch of things she needed to do today and would have to take the bus.

Once she was done taking her shower, she dried off and headed towards her bedroom. Larry had left when Mike did to go and get some parts and fluids for the motorcycles. She was going to wear her new boots. She loved the boots she found in the storage bin. She picked out a pair of tights and a nice oversized shirt to wear. She looked at her chest and wished her breasts were bigger. She then put on one of her favorite sexy push up bras.

Once she was dressed and had some make up on. She grabbed the items she needed to take to the cleaners and put them in a duffle bag. She also took a few items she could mail off right away. June grabbed her purse, which had her keys in it and headed to the bus stop. It wasn’t too far from their house.

When the bus finally showed up, she climbed aboard and used her prepaid bus pass. She got a lot of looks from the guys on the bus, as she passed them wearing her six-inch stilettos. A smile formed on her face as she made her way to a seat in the middle of the bus. She watched as the bus followed its route towards the place she needed to get off. As she continued to ride the bus, she noticed it starts getting crowded. When the bus got close to her stop. She pulled the cable to let the driver know to stop.

Once the bus pulled over and stopped, she got up out of her seat and exited through the middle doors. As she was walking out of the bus, she felt her butt being pinched hard. “Ouch, Hey”. Before she could turn around to see who pinched her ass, the door on the bus closed and drove off. She rubbed the spot where she was pinched and considered that maybe she should rethink her choice of outfits or her choice of transportation next time.

Once her butt cheek stopped stinging so much she walked across the street to the dry cleaners. She had brought all the uniforms she found in the storage bin down here to be cleaned. She walked into the building and noticed a young man was behind the counter. After a moment he looked up and smiled at her.

“Hi, I have some items here that I need cleaning.” June opened the duffle bag and pulled out all the costumes and a few other items.

Samuel looked at all the items the young lady was laying out. He began to sort them based on fabrics and colors then he started making tags for them.

“How soon do you need them back?”

“I’m in no hurry. How does a week sound?” June figured she had enough to keep her busy.

“Alright.” Samuel looked at the schedule and puts down a pick-up date. He wrote down June’s name, address and phone number. He does glance over at her and liked what he was seeing. She was young and cute and had a small mouth. He would love to see those lips wrapped around his cock as he face fucked her.

June noticed that the guy was looking at her. She wondered what he was thinking about, as she tucked a lock of her loose hair out of her eyes. She usually did not consider herself to be attractive, but then again, she was her own worst critic and she had been beating down her own self esteem for far too long. June just was not used to being looked at as sexy and the recent attention had her excited.

“Is there anything I need to fill out?” June looked at Samuel’s face.

“Just need for you to sign this, ma’am.” Samuel slid the form he filled out for her towards so she could sign it.

June looked at the form and signed her name. Then she slid the form back to Samuel “you have a nice day, sir.”

As she slowly turned around and walked towards the door. She consciously put a little extra wiggle into her walk, so she could tease the clerk. She was enjoying the boots she had on and was thinking about buying some more shoes like them.

After June left the dry cleaners, she headed towards the nearest UPS store to ship the items still in the duffle bag. The website that contained the items they haven’t sold at the flea market had two pieces that some online costumers purchased. So, since she was out running errands. She figured could ship these packages out to them as well.

Once June was done with shipping the packages off, she spotted an adult fetish store in the shopping mall she was at. She never noticed it before and as she headed towards it, she wondered what interesting things they have inside. She spends half an hour inside looking at things.

They had a body chain harness that caught her attention. The body harness could be worn under her clothes. It attached to her ankles, wrist, waist and neck. According to the picture on the package. She would need to get her nipples pierced, so the chain could go through an open earring type of hoop. The body chain also went between her legs and up her back.

She found one that was in her size and paid for it, along with a few new butt plugs and animal tails to attach to them. She knew Mike and Larry were liking that she was wearing them. She also knew they were into the leather scene as well. Well Mike was, though Larry wasn’t too much into it. She left that store and headed over to the shoe store and looked around. Several of the women working there loved her mid-thigh stiletto boots.

They helped her find some ankle strap shoes that were either the same height as her boots or an inch shorter. She tried on a black pair that had a five-inch heels and a bow on the back of them. June ended up buying three pairs of ankle strap dress shoes. Two of them had five-inch heels like her boots and the last pair had a six-inch heel like her boots.

June grabbed some lunch at Applebee’s. She watched as a group of women came into Applebee’s. Two of them looked like they were pregnant. She wished sometimes that she was a natural born girl, so Mike and Larry could knock her up. She would never stop them from impregnating her.

A waitress came over and took her order. Once the waitress left, June goes online and looked for jobs. She spotted several with the Virginia Symphony. One was being the assistant to the Production manager of the symphony. It didn’t list a pay rate for the job though. The next one was an unpaid personal assistant position for the director of the symphony and the last one was being basically a stage hand. Sadly, she knew she couldn’t do that job. It was asking the applicant to be able to lift and carry at least one hundred pounds.

She filled out the online application for the other two positions. Even if the positions didn’t pay anything, it would still allow her to get her foot in the door and she could go from there. Once her food arrived, she sat and enjoy it. Before she left, she looked up a tattoo parlor that did piercings. She was planning on going to get her nipples pierced, so she could wear the body chain harness properly.

After lunch, she headed to the bus shop and took the bus to go and get her nipples pierced. She’ll surprised her husbands when she gets home, later.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting Lifestyle

I'm enjoying June's story so far. thanks for sharing.