Life on the Run in Skirts - Chapter 23

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 23 - I put off getting dressed en-femme as long as I could. But in the end, it didn’t change anything.

Upon their arrival, they had a light lunch. George was so stressed out from the shopping trip that he stretched out on the couch to watch TV and maybe catch a catnap. Within minutes, he was sound asleep. Ellen left the dishes for Heather to do when he awoke from his nap and headed back to the mall to do some serious shopping.

She got home a few hours later. She quietly entered the garage door to scout out where George might be. Finding him still asleep, she quietly retrieved what would be needed for this afternoon and left most of her purchases in the car. She tiptoed past her husband and up to their bedroom. Anticipating a busy night, she lay down to take a nap herself.

Muted sounds from the kitchen woke her sometime later. Investigating, she found her spouse working to clean the oven, his head buried inside up to his shoulders. He was perspiring heavily as he struggled to scrub off the built-up crud on the sides. He paused to wipe the sweat from his brow and had an aha moment. He could not believe how much he had taken Ellen and all wives for granted over the years. As he worked to finish, he felt he was somehow paying for the sins of all slothful men everywhere.

As he finished and came to his feet, she cozied up to her husband, wrinkled her nose and suggested he take a shower and join her in the den. She played him like a virtuoso, and he responded like a Stradivarius in her hands. When he returned, she was waiting for him in front of the television.

She had George sit next to her and started the DVD she had purchased at the mall. It was a copy of last year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show. While she and Heather watched the show together, Ellen pointed out the differences of a normal female walk and a runway model’s strut. She put the disk in an endless loop and had him memorize the way the fashion models glided rather than just walked. She pointed out that it wasn’t about getting from one point to the next, rather it was all about how they stepped and moved their hips that made the difference. For the next hour, they watched the scantily clad models sashaying their keisters across the screen.

George's attention was riveted on the skimpily clad well-built, somewhat dim woman. Ellen rushed to the bedroom and returned carrying a pair of 5-inch stilettos. Handing them to Heather she helped him put on the pair of ‘her shoes’ that she was going to loan him – when in fact they were his shoes destined for tomorrow's coming out party. She had him just walking around the house in them to get used to the height and break them in. She explained to him. "The last time I trained you how to get around in heels, it was just so you could walk in them without making a fool of yourself. This is a graduate level course. I want Heather to walk like she was a runway model. I know this will be hard but please give this your best effort. It will sell your persona." After an hour, he had broken in the shoes and was becoming comfortable in them. She put the tape on again and challenged him duplicate the walk. She would run a few seconds then have him copy what he saw. After an hour of stop and go, she had George put it all together while she yammered on with a continuous stream of suggestions. They kept it up until dinner time. When they finally broke, Heather was not yet ready for the runway. His interpretation of the runway stroll came out looking more like a facsimile of a stripper strut.

George, still wearing the heels, joined his wife as they made and ate dinner together. After the meal, they settled down with a bottle of Ellen’s best wine to watch a movie and relax. Ellen was concerned George would be too self-conscious about appearing as his feminine alter ego to be able to relax. To help him get a good night’s rest she dissolved a sleeping pill in each of his after-dinner wines, without telling him. She had previously staged everything in their bedroom where it waited to be sprung on her unsuspecting husband.

When the sleeping pills had started to take affect, she led the semi-conscious man to their bedroom. He perched on the edge of the bed and Ellen handed him a snifter of her best brandy. He downed the liqueur in three quick gulps. A couple of minutes later, his expression became lax and his eyes unfocused as his hand slipped off the empty sniffer. Ellen was standing nearby to catch him and laid him back on the bed.

She got his clothes off and laid him on the bed on top of the covers. While he was sound asleep, Ellen got a head start on the next day's transformation and gave her husband a pedicure and a manicure. It took a lot longer than she had expected because his nails had been neglected for months. By the time she was finished, she had his fingers and toes in great shape and glistening with clear polish. George was out cold and she rolled him onto his side so that he slept in the fetal position, which Ellen took as a symbolic image of his projected rebirth in the morning. She climbed in bed and pulled the covers over them both and spooned with her husband.

She slept restlessly feeling like a child on Christmas eve, waiting for tomorrow. Revenge was sweet but everything has a cost. She would get her revenge on Leon, at the cost of her husband’s manly pride. She knew Heather was going to put Leon behind bars where he couldn’t hurt anyone else. She couldn’t wait to see the look on his face when they took him away in cuffs.

Ellen was up early the next morning, while her husband woke groggily. He was so out of it that he did not notice the shine on his nails at first. It was a lovely warm summery day; which Ellen took as a foreshadowing of things to come. She brought her husband a cup of coffee to wake him up and then she sent him into the bathroom to shower, with a caution about keeping his hair dry. He dried off and went through to the bedroom, blushing furiously at his nakedness. He draped a towel about his shoulders and held a long bath towel under his chin and let it hang down below his waist.

One disappointed look from Ellen had him drop the bath towel. Now with only the towel around his shoulders, she motioned him over to her. She had given his makeover a lot of thought. She had watched yesterday’s makeover and envisioned her being able to make Heather attractive without going over the top. With his angular features, she didn’t think it was possible to make him pretty.

Not being a magician, she wasn’t going to try the impossible and make him glamorous. She sat him down at her vanity and started on his eyebrows. When she was done, they were sculpted a bit - not narrowed, but clean and neat. She applied his makeup so that it was subtle yet feminine in earth tones. She wanted Heather’s appearance to shout to the world she was an enticing woman. She started with a foundation layer, applying it with sponges. Next, she dusted his face softly with powder. Then came the eye shadow, in two different colors. One as the base and one for the highlight. After the eye shadow was applied, she added eye liner and mascara. She was very careful but quick. Once his eyes were done, she applied some blush to his cheekbones.

Satisfied with her work so far she said, Now for the final touch, your lips. I want to make them as dramatic as your eyes." She took a lip pencil in a dark red and circled the outline of his lips, making them a bit fuller. Filling that outline in, she applied a lipstick in virtually the same shade as the sweater he would be wearing. Then she added a shiny lip gloss that made his lips standout.

"There, finished. Now it’s time to get you dressed," she announced.

George looked at his face and was happy with what he saw. Heather was almost attractive. He started to relax. She led him still without any clothes into the spare bedroom where his outfit for the day was laid out on the bed. Walking in he saw nothing to raise his suspicions. There were blue jeans on the bed next to a red knit sweater. Little did he know what was in store for him.

Ellen turned to her husband and couldn’t help herself as she teased, "I have a husband with tits. Who’d have thunk it." Ellen giggled. She opened the underwear drawer and found the particularly fetching padded bra and panty set she had staged there. She threw it to Heather along with a pair of lightweight sheer black pantyhose. "Put these on!" she instructed.

He squirmed into the panty hose and stood while studying the bra in his hands. He hated to admit it, but the garment was elegant. It was white with a delicate floral pattern and lace trim that reached over the straps as well as around the banding towards the clasps. He struggled getting it on. The three hooks and eyes were a challenge but, eventually, he managed to fasten it. Only to find the bra was so thin and tight fitting his nipples made noticeable convex bumps in the fabric.

Once he was dressed in his lingerie, Ellen examined him and, as she expected, found his form wanting. Going back to her underwear drawer, she withdrew a pair of silicone breast inserts and stuffed them into his bra before Heather could react. She did not waste any time as she moved on to the silicone hip pads. These were held in place by Heather's pantyhose.

Standing back, Ellen was gratified to see she had succeeded in creating the type of womanly figure she was going for. Nothing else was needed as his caboose was fantastic and didn’t need any help.

Ellen handed Heather the jeans to put on. He struggled to get them up over his hips and ass. A questioning look to Ellen was all it took for her to explain, "They're the latest fashion trend, skinny jeans."

He pulled and tugged and still couldn’t get them buttoned. Ellen smiled and added, "I may have gotten them a size too small. I wanted them to be extra snug. Remember your pledge, if you could wear jeans, I could pick out the outfit. Now stop stalling."

Heather rolled his eyes and sighed in exasperation. He pulled and jumped up and down to get them on. He sucked his stomach in as far as it would go. In the end, it took the both of them working together to get the zipper up and the waist buttoned."

Ellen picked up the red sweater and helped pull it over her husband’s head careful not to disturb his hair or makeup. The outfit clung to his body like wet paint. Like the jeans the sweater was a size to small so it accentuated his womanly breasts and slim waist. The overall effect was quite sexy. Ellen was pleased she was glad the tights she had Heather wear had a strong and snug crotch, otherwise he would have shown a very unladylike bulge.

She then slipped a pair of classic black stilettos dress pumps on to Heather's feet. He immediately recognized them from the previous night. Ellen had him take a few practice laps of the bedroom to make sure he could walk in the stilettos with the restrictive jeans. Ellen thought with those CFM pumps, the height of the heel actually put a little extra wiggle into his movements. Which was her ultimate objective in selecting them for his footwear.

In his ears she placed sparkly, but little, studs. Around his neck she placed a single strand gold necklace. On his left-hand ring finger, he wore a sparkly ring and a new woman’s watch. The finishing touch was perfume, just a spritz, but the floral scent surrounded him delightfully.

His brown locks just brushed his shoulders. The way it framed his face really helped to feminize his features. His makeup was simple but perfectly applied. Ellen’s voiced her opinion, "Heather dear, you make a very attractive woman."

George blushed, it was nice hearing the compliment, but he didn’t really believe her concerning his appearance.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes rolled back into his sockets in shock. Ellen was curious what her husband thought of his image, "Heather, tell me what you are thinking."

"I looked at myself in the mirror. The sweater and jeans are a perfect fit for a streetwalker. The image I am looking at is not a man dressed as a woman. Rather I look like a walking advertisement for the local brothel."

Ellen laughed at his discomfort. "Naw. A high-priced call-girl, perhaps, but definitely not a hooker. Now relax. Everything is going to be fine, just remember what we practiced."

All the trappings of his male self had vanished beneath the camouflage of makeup and tight-fitting clothes. He choked back sobs, mortified. The blush that reddened Heather's cheeks spoke volumes. He realized that despite the modesty of the pants, this getup would be a real attention magnet, the opposite of what he had hoped for when he insisted on wearing pants. This outfit eviscerated all signs of his manhood. Ellen was about to add the finishing touch of a red bow to his hair, but George put his foot down and refused this last indignity. Enough was enough.

He told his wife, "I'm feeling very uncomfortable. This is a little too sexy and off-putting for me."

"You look very pretty, Sweetie." Ellen complimented him trying to raise his self-confidence.

George found it hard to hide his cynicism so he merely nodded his head.

Ellen wasn’t going to let George’s negativism get him down.

"George don't ever doubt yourself. Remember what you learned from the video. If you do, Heather will knock their socks off when you walk into that courtroom. I promise. Trust me this one more time. Now get your things, it is time we got this train moving."

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

hopefully it doesn't turn

hopefully it doesn't turn into a train wreck