Girls Just Want to Have Fun Chp. 14

Printer-friendly version

Cassidy looks at all the moonshine she had squirreled away. She needed to get rid of some of it, so she could raise some cash for the store and for her operation. She was still ten thousand dollars short and she had at least thirty thousand dollars’ worth of moonshine made and stored.

“Watch you doing Cassie?” Danny spotted Cassidy in her panties and t-shirt looking into the hidden pantry that she stashes her moonshine in.

“Adding up how much money I have tied up in the moonshine. I need to move some of it to raise cash for my operation and for the store.” Cassidy closes the hidden door to the storage room.

“You could always see if Dale and Glen could help move some of the moonshine for you. They know a lot of people that would be willing to buy moonshine.” Danny knew both men and they had a list of people who they provided moonshine too.

“Yeah, but they will want thirty percent of the profit to sale it for me.” Cassidy would have to sell almost all her moonshine to get the money she needed.

“True, but maybe you can talk them down since your family has been around for a long time.” Danny knew Cassidy’s uncles and family have been selling moonshine for a long time.

“I’ll go by their place later today. So, what are you and Larry going to do today?” Cassidy was curious.

“Take care of the horses and see what we have preserved.” Danny couldn’t remember how much food he preserved after he did the harvest.

“Can you and Larry cut down some of the dead trees we have in the back pasture, please?” Cassidy spotted several trees that needed to be chopped down that had died.

“What are you doing today?” Danny looks at Cassidy.

“I and Arthur are going to several estate auctions going on today. Afterward, I’ll go by Dale and Glen’s place and ask them to sell my
moonshine.”

“How long will it take for you to recover from your surgery?” Danny knew Cassidy wanted to look like a girl.

“A week at the hospital and about three or four weeks afterward. I won’t be allowed to lift anything heavy and such.” Cassidy already looked at how long she needs to recover from the surgery.

“Have you and Arthur talked about getting married yet?” Danny knew Cassidy really loved Arthur.

“Not until I have my surgery. As for how soon, not really. I want to see what it is like being single and a girl before I marry anyone.”

“Don’t you love Arthur?” Danny thought Cassidy loved Arthur.

“Yes, god yes. I love him very much and enjoy what he does to me. He could tie me up and have his wicked ways with me.” Cassidy loved Arthur very much.

“That was more then I needed to know. Have you thought about where you guys would live?”

Cassidy now knew why Danny was asking so many questions. She walks over to him “you and Larry have nothing to fear. I would never ask you guys to move. You are like my big brothers and family. This house and property are as much yours as mine.”

“You are a pain in the ass for a little sister.”

“I know, but you love me.” Cassidy kisses Danny on the cheek.

Danny just shakes his head as he finishes his coffee off. A smile does appear on his face as he watches Cassidy leave the kitchen. He couldn’t imagine her being a male with the way she walks and behaves.

Cassidy heads towards the bathroom to take a shower. She already had some idea about what she was going to wear. She just hopes she
has enough money for the auctions. She gets the water the way she likes it and strips out of her nightshirt and panties. She so hated having her penis and couldn’t wait to have it removed.

Once she is finished with her shower and drying her hair. Cassidy heads into her bedroom and starts getting dress. She decided that going dressing semi-casual should be fine. She checks her purse to make sure she has enough cash for the estate sale.

Once she is dressed, she heads into the living room to look out the big bay window. She spots Arthur coming up the driveway. She waits until he comes to a complete stop before stepping outside and over to his jeep.

“Hey handsome, can you give a girl a lift?” Cassidy bats her eyelashes at him.

A big smile appears on Arthur’s face. There was at least a twenty-year age gap between the two of them and he was amazed Cassidy found him handsome.

“Sure, but I might ask for something in return.” He places a kiss on her cheek when she climbs into the jeep.

“Besides the kiss?” Cassidy returns the kiss.

“Yeah, besides the kiss. So, what are we doing first?” He turns the Jeep around in the driveway.

“We need to go by the shop so I can grab the van and afterward, we can hit the first estate sale.” Cassidy watches as Arthur drives back down the long driveway.

They head to the first estate sale and walk around looking at things. Some of the stuff they were for sale were antiques that were going to need some minor work. There really wasn’t much other stuff that caught Cassidy’s interest.

She ends up buying, a few antiques, and pictures. The estate did have an old console television set, that she knew she could convert to a newer television set. She ends up buying it as well.

The next estate sale had better antiques for sale and old fashion clothing as well. Cassidy ends up going through most of the money she brought with her. Plus, the space in the van was getting a little crowded.

Arthur looks at the items they just put in the van “there’s not much space left. Are you sure you want to go to this last sale?”

“Yes, must of this stuff, I’m going to have to touch up.” Cassidy wasn’t looking to spend hours touching up the paint up.

“Okay, you’re the boss.”

Arthur heads for the third estate sale. He glances over towards Cassidy as she sends a text.

“Who are you texting?” He was curious.

“Dale and Glen. I have too much moonshine stored up and I’m seeing if they would be willing to take it off my hands. I could put the money
towards getting my operation.” Cassidy looks over towards Arthur.

“Do you have anyone in mind to run the store, while you’re gone getting your operation and while you are recovering?” Arthur was concerned about the business and Cassidy while she recovered.

“I’m still thinking about that. I’ll have to hire someone full time to come in and run the store, while I’m out. As for my recovery, I can still go to the store, but I can’t lift much or move around.”

“Doesn’t, Dale have a daughter that is familiar with antiques?”

“You mean Dorothy?” Cassidy looks over towards Arthur.

“Yes, I mean Dorothy. Couldn’t you have her come and work for you?”

“You know, I hadn’t even thought of her. She would be perfect to cover for me. She could bring her baby up to the store.” Cassidy knew
Dorothy had turned into a stay at home mom to take care of her new baby.

Cassidy figures that Dorothy might like making some money and she could bring her baby as well. She hears her cellphone beep at her letting her know Dale had sent a reply to her text. He sent an address that he wanted her to show up at.

“Is that Dale?” Arthur glances at Cassidy.

“Yep, he wants to meet at his building over Sturgis Street.”

“Do you still want to go to this last estate sale?”

“Yes, I told him I’ll be there after I buy a few more things.” Cassidy tucks her cell phone in her back pocket.

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wise Idea?

Is it a good idea to directly discuss her moonshine with Authur? Given his position as a deputy sheriff it compromises him to be involved in the sale of it. If he doesn't arrest her and turn her over to the Feds he is breaking his sworn oath as a member of law enforcement. That can have disastrous outcome on his future.

And if he did turn Cassidy in then he might as well quit his job and move far, far, away. He will be useless, nobody will trust him in that county again.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Good Idea

Samantha Heart's picture

To bring Dorthy in. After all she knows antiques and can help the business & have her baby there as well.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.