Stand By Your Woman Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Master’s Bedroom, Neopatras:
Casey is woken up when she feels Leslie sucking and teasing her nipples as Leslie kisses down her body. She feels Leslie spread her legs open and bury her face in between her legs. She arches her back as she grips the sheets underneath her, as Leslie teases and probe her sex.

Casey goes crazy when she feels Leslie probe her vagina with her fingers. She was loving what Leslie was doing to her. She has several orgasm as she squirts into Leslie’s mouth.

Casey pulls Leslie up and starts kissing her. She could taste her own juices on Leslie’s lips. She turns around and smothers Leslie's mouth and nose with her body. She buries her face in between Leslie’s legs and starts doing to her, what Leslie did to her.

Leslie was enjoying her wife eating her out and loved what she was doing to her. She takes a deep breath as Casey smothers her mouth and nose, making it impossible for her to breath. She uses her telekinetic ability to tease Casey and send her ability up inside Casey’s vagina.

The necklace around Leslie's neck starts becoming warm. The next thing the two women feel is what is being done to each other’s bodies. Leslie felt everything Casey was feeling, and Casey felt everything Leslie was feeling.

It was like each woman was inside each other’s body and experiencing what that person felt. They loose themselves in each other’s emotions and pleasure. Neither woman could figure out who was who. Both their bodies sync with each other as they lose themselves. They knew what each other wanted and responded to those feelings.

After four hours of pleasing each other. They were mentally and physically exhausted. Casey was sitting on Leslie’s face and Leslie was spread eagle and chained to the four corners of the bed.

Casey gets off Leslie’s face and straddles her waist. She looks down at Leslie and notices her face, and hair was soaking wet. She also notices that there was an inch-wide gold choker that circled Leslie’s neck. The necklace was resting against Leslie’s breasts.

Both women felt exhausted physically and emotionally. The sheet underneath Leslie’s head was soaking wet.

“Alright spill, what just happened?” Casey saw what time it was.

“I don’t know.” Leslie was still chained to the corners of the bed.

She was even wet underneath her body where Casey had been eating her out. Her clitoris was tender from Casey nibbling on it. The odd thing she was feeling, was everything Casey has been through. All the pain and emotions she has experienced in her life. It was as if she herself had gone through everything.

Casey looks into her wife’s eyes and she recalls everything her wife had felt and experience throughout her life. How she knew Leslie has always known she was different and the unhappiness she felt. She even knew how Leslie felt about her and how she enjoyed it when she herself took charge and made Leslie do things.

How Leslie would do anything she asked of her, and not complain about it. Also, how she wishes she could carry babies for Casey, so she wouldn’t have to do it herself. She knew why Casey’s family was requiring her to have children.

Casey even knew how Leslie felt when she was struck by lightning twice in a row. How the lighting course throughout her body and how it rewired or unlock Leslie’s abilities. She also felt that maybe the lighting did more to Leslie, then she knew herself.

“Alright, since you can’t answer how we ended up knowing everything about each other or how we ended up in each other’s heads. Where did
you get that necklace around your neck and why do I know, it won’t come off?” Casey plays with Leslie’s right nipple.

“It sort of found me. I don’t know why, but I felt compelled to take it out of the case at that Hunter’s house and put it on. It wanted me to have it. I tried taking it off, but the only way I can remove it now is too cut my head off.” Leslie was wondering where the chains and choker going
around her neck came from.

She looks at the cuffs going around her wrist and ankles and wonders where they came from. They were different then the handcuffs and ankle cuffs Casey normally used on her.

“Where did these come from?” Leslie holds her arms up.

“You know, I don’t know. I do know you enjoy being locked up and spread eagle like you are.” Casey could feel the wetness between her legs as she straddled Leslie’s waist.

Casey looks at the choker that went around Leslie's neck and couldn’t see where it joined. It was like a solid piece of metal that formed around Leslie’s neck. She also discovers it is made of pure gold.

“Now, this is interesting. This choker of yours is a solid piece of metal and it is solid gold.” Casey was leaning forward towards Leslie.

“What do you mean it’s a solid piece of metal? How is that possible?” Leslie looked puzzled.

“I mean it’s a solid piece of metal. Like someone took a gold ring and put it around your neck.”

“This is getting stranger and stranger. I need to get up and pee.” Leslie felt her bladder ready to release its contents.

Casey looks at the cuffs and figured out how to remove them. She removes each one from Leslie’s wrist and ankle. She gets up off Leslie and helps her off the bed. There was a big wet spot that made an outline of Leslie’s body.

Leslie scurries towards the bathroom. Her bladder was ready to let the flow start. She could feel a couple of drops already. She also has never felt so full before. It was like she had drunk a lot of water or fluids.

As soon as her butt hit the toilet seat, a rush of piss comes squirting out of her. She couldn’t believe how much fluid was coming out of her. She has never felt this full.

Casey looks at the sheet on the bed and starts stripping it off. The mattress underneath the sheet was wet as well. Casey wonders how the mattress became so wet. She pulls the mattress off and was going to have to steam clean it later. She could hear Leslie still in the bathroom peeing.

She walks over to the door and opens it. She spots Leslie sitting on the toilet bent over peeing.

“God, how much fluids are you holding?’

“I don’t know. It feels like I have already peed out at least two gallons already.”

Charlotte’s Place:
Charlotte wakes to the smell of bacon in the air. She gets out of bed and follows her nose to the kitchen, where she spots Kai in her small kitchen cooking up some bacon. She rubs her eyes to get the sleep out of them.

“Mmm, bacon.” Charlotte mimics Homer Simpson’s voice.

Kai jumps from the sound of Charlotte’s voice. She was concentrating on cooking, so she wouldn’t burn the bacon.

“Don’t do that.” Kai looks at her best friend.

A playful smile appears on Charlotte's face. She walks over to Kai and places a kiss on her cheek.

“You should have seen your reaction.” She snags a piece of cooked bacon off the plate next to the stove.

“You should know better than to sneak up on me.” The last time someone sneaked up on Kai, she almost died.

“Sorry, I forgot what happened to you.” Charlotte forgot that Kai had been ambushed and beaten nearly to death.

It took the intervention of one of her aunt’s agents to save Kai. The agent managed to get Kai to one of the underground hospitals that exist to save her. Kai still has flashbacks of that night or when someone startled her like she just did.

“That’s alright. So, where have you been?” Kai puts the last of the bacon on the griddle.

“I was doing a job for my aunt. There’s a group of people called the Hunters that have been attacking my relatives and my aunt’s partner
family.”

“Someone is dumb enough to go against your aunt? Are they suicidal? She’s too fucking dangerous to be fucking with.” Kai knew Cheshire was the most dangerous person she has ever met. Rumor had it, that she killed an entire Yakuza group.

“Some people just don’t know who they are dealing with. I’m surprised that the body count so far in Hawaii isn’t high with this Hunter organization going after her.”

“I know.”

“Now, I have a question for you. Why are you here at my aunt’s safe house, instead of your place?”

“It's close to my work and I heard you were back. My husband is on deployment and I didn’t feel like going home to an empty house.” Kai starts cutting up some lettuce and tomatoes.

Charlotte just shakes her head and grab some paper plates. She loved BLT sandwiches.

“You could have called me to let me know.” As she places the plates on the counter.

“I wanted to surprise you.” Kai puts two sandwiches on each plate.

“Well, it is good to see you.” Charlotte was happy her best friend had come over.

The two of them sit at the counter, after grabbing something to drink out of the refrigerator.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Something about that neckless

Samantha Heart's picture

Maybe changing Leslie on the inside maybe she is peaing out all the scar tissue or something. It is magical but what is it's power? Time will tell I guess

Love Samantha Renée Heart.